PDA

View Full Version : Got back in town lassss night..........

lebomb
10-25-2013, 09:10 AM
Everyone was :sleep. Niggra woke up this mornin, got dressed for work......... pulled back the sheets from my fiancee, pulled up her shirt and started :baby on those DD's. My babe starts to :dramaquee ...... then :elephant :flypig :cheer , I pull down her shirt and said tonight baby. I have to get to work early for a debriefing of the business trip. She was :wtf ..... :madrun .........:flipoff niggra.

:smokin

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-25-2013, 10:30 AM
And you wonder why everyone here makes fun of utsa.

:monkey

lebomb
10-25-2013, 12:01 PM
:pop:

Trill Clinton
10-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Everyone was :sleep. Niggra woke up this mornin, got dressed for work......... pulled back the sheets from my fiancee, pulled up her shirt and started :baby on those DD's. My babe starts to :dramaquee ...... then :elephant :flypig :cheer , I pull down her shirt and said tonight baby. I have to get to work early for a debriefing of the business trip. She was :wtf ..... :madrun .........:flipoff niggra.

:smokin

salute my nig. unfortunately only a few of us have the pleasure of either having a girl or are actively dating and having relations with women in 2013. most of these geeks are still scared of pussy or have little to no game, so don't expect them to relate to your story, at all.

m>s
10-25-2013, 01:09 PM
No one cares n!gger

Spur|n|Austin
10-25-2013, 01:13 PM
salute my nig. unfortunately only a few of us have the pleasure of either having a girl or are actively dating and having relations with women in 2013. most of these geeks are still scared of pussy or have little to no game, so don't expect them to relate to your story, at all.

That's a little rough, I'd say a fair amount here are either married or in serious relationships, but don't see the need to update the forum with a new thread in emoticon that you had sex this morning.

Trill Clinton
10-25-2013, 01:21 PM
That's a little rough, I'd say a fair amount here are either married or in serious relationships, but don't see the need to update the forum with a new thread in emoticon that you had sex this morning.

there is a lot of stuff in this forum that we don't need, doggie. but saying ewwww to having sex with another woman, who happens to be fine as hell, is just tacky and comes off as very lame.

Spur|n|Austin
10-25-2013, 01:36 PM
there is a lot of stuff in this forum that we don't need, doggie. but saying ewwww to having sex with another woman, who happens to be fine as hell, is just tacky and comes off as very lame.
Who said "ewwww"?

In all honesty, bragging about your sex life with emoticons on a online forum comes off as "very tacky and lame", imo.

Just my two cents, proceed as usual.. :hat

lebomb
10-25-2013, 01:39 PM
Chill out and calm down mufawkuhs. Its the interweb and we are just having fun faggots. Got me soundin like Avante up in this camp.

lebomb
10-25-2013, 01:40 PM
Who said "ewwww"?

In all honesty, bragging about your sex life with emoticons on a online forum comes off as "very tacky and lame", imo.

Actuallly NO sex happened. The lack of sex happened.

Trill Clinton
10-25-2013, 01:45 PM
Who said "ewwww"?

nobody said 'ewww' of course but in a round about way, they do. the stuff lebomb shares with us is beneficial and i look at it as nothing more than a man in love with his lady and not afraid to show it. everybody doesn't have to be a douchebag tough guy online, fam. we have too many of those around here.

i don't take it as bragging at all but thats just me.

lebomb
10-25-2013, 01:52 PM
Trill got it........

Its all good. Im out anyhow. Headin home to actually have sex now.

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 02:29 PM
Trill got it........

Its all good. Im out anyhow. Headin home to actually have sex now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8_2zTlF5B8

johnsmith
10-25-2013, 03:04 PM
nobody said 'ewww' of course but in a round about way, they do. .

Who? Where?

Trill Clinton
10-25-2013, 03:12 PM
Who? Where?

that's not important but if you really are interested, do a quick search of L's thread history.

johnsmith
10-25-2013, 03:14 PM
that's not important but if you really are interested, do a quick search of L's thread history.

You're the one that said it....I want you to show me.

Creepn
10-25-2013, 03:21 PM
Aww here we go, Johnsmith sparking up that old feud again. Thought yall shook hands or something.

Trill Clinton
10-25-2013, 03:27 PM
Aww here we go, Johnsmith sparking up that old feud again. Thought yall shook hands or something.

lol i am not going to go back n forth with john. i

johnsmith
10-25-2013, 03:29 PM

Trill and I are good.....we just don't put up with eachothers shit.

He tells me to sit down as much as I do to him.

Rogue
10-25-2013, 06:13 PM
It was indeed your fault though, bomb. You aroused her, you tipped her beyond her limit of tolerance and then you told her you were going out to work and left her ass alone cooling down right there in the cold bed. Your girl has every reason to get mad and I bet she would go to a neighbor's house right away and ride another nig's dick without pay.