PDA

View Full Version : m>s

lebomb
10-25-2013, 12:07 PM
is a backwards ass racist redneck country fuck from the trailer park in Mississippi. He and his bar hag whore of a mother peel each others meth induced scabs off of each others STD ridden, festering cocks. Yeah, his mom is a tranny. Just thought I would let ya know.

Have a great day.

lebomb
10-25-2013, 12:17 PM
Yeah and when all the racist shit goes down he's on my team. :depressed

Good luck, and hide your ballsack.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 12:43 PM
Yeah and when all the racist shit goes down he's on my team. :depressed

I guess you don't know so let me summarize...I will post the link as soon as I can find it....in 2011 M>S got the shit scared out of him by a poster named RocketfanYao....M>S used to pretend he was a gang member from Oak Cliff...and this dude RocketfanYao was apparently a real gang member and he literally scared M>S straight...it was an EPIC, EPIC, EPIC assault on M>S..he was shaking in his online boots and back tracking like I've never seen. He was never the same after that encounter....

The 2nd thing that happened to him was again of his own doing...He hates women because he admitted he's been cheated on in every relationship...he posted that he caught his then girlfriend in a truck riding (fucking) her half brother...he said he crept up on them while they were fucking and bashed the window open with a baseball bat...then he beat the half brother with the bat...she apparently ran off and called the cops...M>S said he then ran to his brothers apartment and hid in the closet while he heard the police helicopters flying overhead...he said he waited in the closet for over an hour until the heat subsided...

Now I ask you...is this a guy you want having your back or being on your side...dude is a straight up coward...and only challenges white boys like Mono to online fights...he never comes to play ball with any of the faggot Mav crew because he's afraid I will show up out of the blue to kick his ass...

If I were you I wouldn't be caught alive in a fox hole with that charlatan :lol

m>s
10-25-2013, 01:05 PM
Lol shitty narratives, not worth a response.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 01:11 PM
Lol shitty narratives, not worth a response.

It's hard to respond with a lie to the truth :lol

m>s
10-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Try harder and make this fun dude I can't get it up for you kool you've become irrelevant

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 01:14 PM
Try harder and make this fun dude I can't get it up for you kool you've become irrelevant

your responses are picture perfect...as they prove the truthfulness of the stories....

m>s
10-25-2013, 01:17 PM
Your stories suck me and bump are the only ones who ever show up to hoop anymore

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 01:23 PM
Your stories suck me and bump are the only ones who ever show up to hoop anymore

not my stories..those are your facts...white nationalist...

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 01:27 PM
OP is about to get married but his avatar pic is from backpage.com. Saw that same chick on an ad 2 weeks ago for a $60 rub & tug and I almost pulled the trigger.

lol utsa

m>s
10-25-2013, 01:29 PM
white nationalist
True

lebomb
10-25-2013, 01:36 PM
I guess you don't know so let me summarize...I will post the link as soon as I can find it....in 2011 M>S got the shit scared out of him by a poster named RocketfanYao....M>S used to pretend he was a gang member from Oak Cliff...and this dude RocketfanYao was apparently a real gang member and he literally scared M>S straight...it was an EPIC, EPIC, EPIC assault on M>S..he was shaking in his online boots and back tracking like I've never seen. He was never the same after that encounter....

The 2nd thing that happened to him was again of his own doing...He hates women because he admitted he's been cheated on in every relationship...he posted that he caught his then girlfriend in a truck riding (fucking) her half brother...he said he crept up on them while they were fucking and bashed the window open with a baseball bat...then he beat the half brother with the bat...she apparently ran off and called the cops...M>S said he then ran to his brothers apartment and hid in the closet while he heard the police helicopters flying overhead...he said he waited in the closet for over an hour until the heat subsided...

Now I ask you...is this a guy you want having your back or being on your side...dude is a straight up coward...and only challenges white boys like Mono to online fights...he never comes to play ball with any of the faggot Mav crew because he's afraid I will show up out of the blue to kick his ass...

LMAO....... m>s is bitch made. hahahahaha

lebomb
10-25-2013, 01:37 PM
OP is about to get married but his avatar pic is from backpage.com. Saw that same chick on an ad 2 weeks ago for a $60 rub & tug and I almost pulled the trigger.

lol utsa

STFU........... anything Boston is just as redneck and fucked up as m>s. Go do your meth with that faggot.

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 01:58 PM
STFU........... anything Boston is just as redneck and fucked up as m>s. Go do your meth with that faggot.
:lolthinking I'm from Boston
:lolmoreover, thinking the northeast is the midwest when it comes to drugs
:lolutsa

btw, I believe that chick's name is Juliana...I'll try to find the ad and forward it your supposedly "ridculously hot fiancee" that is so bangin that you have to fish for hookers instead.:rollin

lebomb
10-25-2013, 02:10 PM
:lolthinking I'm from Boston
:lolmoreover, thinking the northeast is the midwest when it comes to drugs
:lolutsa

btw, I believe that chick's name is Juliana...I'll try to find the ad and forward it your supposedly "ridculously hot fiancee" that is so bangin that you have to fish for hookers instead.:rollin

She is hot to me thats all that matters., I dont give a fuck what you think. If you are head over heals for your she-male, more power to you. Im not gonna hate on you.

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 02:22 PM
She is hot to me thats all that matters., I dont give a fuck what you think. If you are head over heals for your she-male, more power to you. Im not gonna hate on you.
Ohhhh dem grapes is sour! Don't worry, blood--I was just kidding about telling your fiance. It'll be our little secret.

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 02:26 PM
She is hot to me thats all that matters.
confirmed ham hock wildebeest

koriwhat
10-25-2013, 02:56 PM
oh how times have changed... lol

for as much shit as i've gotten here, am i the only one out of the bunch that has been truthful about everything in my life and not once created a persona to use online that i wouldn't otherwise use in real life? a bunch of kids at each others throats who act like they're someone else to try to impress each other and earn their fake internet brownie points trying to one up each other with their lame schticks and shitty jokes, as well as forming their lame clicks and crews online. bunch of fake bitches!

johnsmith
10-25-2013, 03:03 PM

for as much shit as i've gotten here, am i the only one out of the bunch that has been truthful about everything in my life and not once created a persona to use online that i wouldn't otherwise use in real life? a bunch of kids at each others throats who act like they're someone else to try to impress each other and earn their fake internet brownie points trying to one up each other with their lame schticks and shitty jokes, as well as forming their lame clicks and crews online. bunch of fake bitches!

LOL....how's that working out for ya?

Trill Clinton
10-25-2013, 03:04 PM

nah, the black posters are pretty chill and we tend to let each other handle their individual problems, so no need to impress each other. no fake personas, trolling or none of that. but anyways, lebomb's woman is the real deal. dude hit the jackpot.

koriwhat
10-25-2013, 03:38 PM
LOL....how's that working out for ya?

pretty well to be honest... to sweat what a bunch of pussies have to say online isn't anything to sweat at all. it's like yall "trolls", "nerds", etc think you're in some sort of a cool club but you're just a scrub on the internet. i draw on people for a living at a damn good rate per hour/piece and i love every minute of it. can you say the same about what you do in life? does your job allow for $100+/hr or $60 for a 5 minute tattoo? does your job allow for traveling? does your job allow you to not only see some of the prettiest chicks around but also get to be 1 on 1 with them while having them pay you for your services? didn't think so... next time you try to take a jab at me just remember you're just another scrub on the internet wishing you could do what i do, but go ahead and keep trying to earn those ST brownie points and i'll keep keepin' on.

meltdown complete!

koriwhat
10-25-2013, 03:38 PM
nah, the black posters are pretty chill and we tend to let each other handle their individual problems, so no need to impress each other. no fake personas, trolling or none of that. but anyways, lebomb's woman is the real deal. dude hit the jackpot.

:tu

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 04:14 PM

actually I thought the chic was Lebombs girl...he's sent me pics of him and his girl and based on that pretty face, tits and ass.I thought it was her....I think it's safe to say Lebomb ain't paying $60 for a handjob like Chief Brody is....

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 04:25 PM
actually I thought the chic was Lebombs girl...he's sent me pics of him and his girl and based on that pretty face, tits and ass.I thought it was her....I think it's safe to say Lebomb ain't paying $60 for a handjob like Chief Brody is....

Don't get uppity b/c I outed your fellow corporate house nigga. If he's going home to a dime like the secret-PM schtick you're trying to sell then he doesn't need to fish for cheap tuggies on the internet:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 04:33 PM
Don't get uppity b/c I outed your fellow corporate house nigga. If he's going home to a dime like the secret-PM schtick you're trying to sell then he doesn't need to fish for cheap tuggies on the internet:lol

why don't you wager a big money bet with him if you're so sure you're right...I'm sure he'd consider it....no need for him to post free pics of his girl when there's a million others online to choose from...you've outed no one at all....you're delusional if you think so :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 04:34 PM
like I said I've seen him and his fiancee...he sent me a several personal pics hardly of the stock photo variety

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 04:40 PM
why don't you wager a big money bet with him if you're so sure you're right...I'm sure he'd consider it....no need for him to post free pics of his girl when there's a million others online to choose from...you've outed no one at all....you're delusional if you think so :lol

Just like I'm delusional about you getting catfished by a dude posing as "SourCandy", and you hitting on a tranny in the NBA Forum, right?

Better sit a couple plays out here, and let the big boys speak, son:lol

Chief Brody
10-25-2013, 04:41 PM
like I said I've seen him and his fiancee...he sent me a several personal pics hardly of the stock photo variety

This posts reeks of trying too hard. Microcosm of your ST existence, tbh:lol

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 04:50 PM
This posts reeks of trying too hard. Microcosm of your ST existence, tbh:lol

typical tea party like response.... I understand

Rogue
10-25-2013, 07:36 PM
if you believe anything kool said in that shitty long-ass post you're basically at the same brain level as him, tbh.

Rogue
10-25-2013, 07:38 PM
those stories sounded fun though, and they literally made me laugh even though I knew they ain't true. keep it up, bud, you've the potential to be a great novelist tbh.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 08:01 PM
those stories sounded fun though, and they literally made me laugh even though I knew they ain't true. keep it up, bud, you've the potential to be a great novelist tbh.

every word is truth...and tbh what will you say when I post the links...I've yet to run a query to find them but I'm sure I've saved the url's they were classic...M>S is quiet because he knows it's true

xmas1997
10-25-2013, 08:07 PM
every word is truth...and tbh what will you say when I post the links...I've yet to run a query to find them but I'm sure I've saved the url's they were classic...M>S is quiet because he knows it's true

Wow, that would be a cold thing to do, don't you think? Does he deserve it?

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 08:19 PM
Wow, that would be a cold thing to do, don't you think? Does he deserve it?

the white nationalist? of course....in all honesty he dropped the gangsta shtick because RocketfanYao scared him so badly...I actually felt sorry for him....but shit was funny as fuck..and of course I was right there instigating shit as usual....but he's always deserved to get shitted on :lol

Rogue
10-25-2013, 08:20 PM
my nigga m>s ain't responsive cuz he ain't giving a shit. dude might have posted some fake stories when he was drunk but to be quite honest, one has to have a really low IQ to take those jokes seriously imho. I mean if dude beat someone to death (or nearly death) with a baseball bat and the police had deployed helicopters to chase his ass, then how could they ended up letting him get away with the crime? If what you said was true, I'd rob a bank then hide my ass in a closet in my cousin's home praying that the cops couldn't find me, but I would never do that because I know it wouldn't work, not to say one of my cousins is a cop himself :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 08:22 PM
my nigga m>s ain't responsive cuz he ain't giving a shit. dude might have posted some fake stories when he was drunk but to be quite honest, one has to have a really low IQ to take those jokes seriously imho. I mean if dude beat someone to death (or nearly death) with a baseball bat and the police had deployed helicopters to chase his ass, then how could they ended up letting him get away with the crime? If what you said was true, I'd rob a bank then hide my ass in a closet in my cousin's home praying that the cops couldn't find me, but I would never do that because I know it wouldn't work, not to say my cousins is a cop himself :lol

^ that means he's a virgin then...you're not helping your friend Rogue....but I guess Birds of a feather flock together...if you're not getting any pussy it's logical he's not either and he's been posting fake stories about his women because of the liquor :lol

thanks for the intel Rogue

m>s
10-25-2013, 08:23 PM
Kool is a n!gger

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 08:23 PM
Kool is a n!gger

yep...a trill ass real ass hard pipe hittin ass noogah

Rogue
10-25-2013, 08:41 PM
^ that means he's a virgin then...you're not helping your friend Rogue....but I guess Birds of a feather flock together...if you're not getting any pussy it's logical he's not either and he's been posting fake stories about his women because of the liquor :lol

thanks for the intel Rogue

then you must have missed his militias jokes, I presume. Dude said there would be another civil war in the US and he would command an army group of militias to completely deliberate the current dipole political system. He claims to be a "white nationalist" but you got made a fool by my nigga m>s if you seriously believe he acted like one in the real life, tbh. m>s just likes to play jokes en route to pwning you dumbfucks, while Rogue is being serious all the time (my love for Scarlett is totally genuine, which i never want to hide no matter whether it's on the internet or in the real world outside).

Leetonidas
10-25-2013, 08:45 PM
Brody going HAM in the paint :lol

Leetonidas
10-25-2013, 08:46 PM
my nigga m>s ain't responsive cuz he ain't giving a shit. dude might have posted some fake stories when he was drunk but to be quite honest, one has to have a really low IQ to take those jokes seriously imho. I mean if dude beat someone to death (or nearly death) with a baseball bat and the police had deployed helicopters to chase his ass, then how could they ended up letting him get away with the crime? If what you said was true, I'd rob a bank then hide my ass in a closet in my cousin's home praying that the cops couldn't find me, but I would never do that because I know it wouldn't work, not to say one of my cousins is a cop himself :lol
wait so you're telling me those stories weren't true? So BUMP never really walked into places and just beat every person up? :depressed

Rogue
10-25-2013, 08:59 PM
yup, and I've never brought a bitch home to fuck, i've never touched a bitch's hand even, to be quite honest.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-25-2013, 10:04 PM

lol utsa

Supporting one sock puppet with another.

m>s
10-25-2013, 10:50 PM
then you must have missed his militias jokes, I presume. Dude said there would be another civil war in the US and he would command an army group of militias to completely deliberate the current dipole political system. He claims to be a "white nationalist" but you got made a fool by my nigga m>s if you seriously believe he acted like one in the real life, tbh. m>s just likes to play jokes en route to pwning you dumbfucks, while Rogue is being serious all the time (my love for Scarlett is totally genuine, which i never want to hide no matter whether it's on the internet or in the real world outside).
I've said it before my current posting style is the only time on this site that I'm just posting without a "shtick" what you see is just me

FkLA
10-25-2013, 11:39 PM
I've said it before my current posting style is the only time on this site that I'm just posting without a "shtick" what you see is just me

You were deeply in love with a real Mexican tbh. That automatically disqualifies you from being a white supremacist, unless her cheating on you drove you to become one ?

m>s
10-25-2013, 11:49 PM
Do what dude? You're talking like you think you know me or something and very little of that post is actually true

FkLA
10-26-2013, 12:24 AM
Do what dude? You're talking like you think you know me or something and very little of that post is actually true

That is all stuff youve posted about on ST, I dont need to know you to know those things tbh.

m>s
10-26-2013, 12:28 AM
Never posted most of that. Dated a be@ner once before my political beliefs had solidified, she never cheated and I didn't love that bitch though.

xmas1997
10-26-2013, 12:32 AM
Supporting one sock puppet with another.

I like your description.
Where did you come up with that?

FuzzyLumpkins
10-26-2013, 12:33 AM
I like your description.
Where did you come up with that?

the term sock puppet i am not sure. he is the same guy though.

HarlemHeat37
10-26-2013, 12:34 AM
:lmao Chief taking a shit all over that hick-ass nigga lebomb, tbh..

:lol koriwhat bragging about being a mediocre tattoo artist..

FkLA
10-26-2013, 12:34 AM
You loved her enough to not want her going out without you. And yeah I figured her cheating on you 'solidified' your political beliefs and drove you into being a white supremacist. :lol

m>s
10-26-2013, 12:35 AM
Wait what's the shtick? Who is supposedly Brody

xmas1997
10-26-2013, 12:37 AM
the term sock puppet i am not sure. he is the same guy though.

You see, this is why I like discussing things with you because I think for the most part you keep an open mind and tend to think a bit outside the box even though you prefer to stay quite grounded. It is easier to explain certain things when they can counter with logic, reason, and a degree of imagination.

m>s
10-26-2013, 12:38 AM
You loved her enough to not want her going out without you. And yeah I figured her cheating on you 'solidified' your political beliefs and drove you into being a white supremacist. :lol
You also don't believe in your girl hoeing around at clubs. Trust me I didn't care what she did as long as it wasn't a nightclub. Again she never cheated and I don't even know if she's alive or dead now so it doesn't matter. My views are from study, observation, and reasoning.

FkLA
10-26-2013, 12:46 AM
I guess, dude. Pretty suspicious that you all of a sudden became a white supremacist after that though imo.

FuzzyLumpkins
10-26-2013, 12:54 AM
Wait what's the shtick? Who is supposedly Brody

You were better off ignoring it and not being coy.

DMC
10-26-2013, 12:58 AM
m>s is THAT nigga

m>s
10-26-2013, 02:12 AM
You're slow if you think Brody is my troll

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 02:15 AM

Brody's not m>s, tbh....

Avante
10-26-2013, 04:08 AM
is a backwards ass racist redneck country fuck from the trailer park in Mississippi. He and his bar hag whore of a mother peel each others meth induced scabs off of each others STD ridden, festering cocks. Yeah, his mom is a tranny. Just thought I would let ya know.

Have a great day.

You need to hear some ...The Skillet Lickers...a hillbillie/hick band out of the Appaclachians way back when. Their...Run ****** Run...whoa~~~~

FuzzyLumpkins
10-26-2013, 08:08 AM
Brody's not m>s, tbh....

I could be wrong but they log in and out at the same time I have noted on a couple of occasions.

Lincoln
10-26-2013, 09:19 AM

are you circumcised tbh

Lincoln
10-26-2013, 09:20 AM
crofl I always wondered why ms stopped the hood schtick. is that story true? I remember that poster though, what happened to him?

Koolaid_Man
10-26-2013, 09:56 AM
crofl I always wondered why ms stopped the hood schtick. is that story true? I remember that poster though, what happened to him?

RocketfanYao was apparently a real gang member and he started threatening M>S serious harm..M>S got really really scared and I think Kori banned the guy because it was getting out of control..that's when M>S decided the whole gangsta thing wasn't for him :lmao

Chief Brody
10-26-2013, 05:40 PM

btw, I was wrong...her name is Pamela (at least down here): http://southflorida.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/3052565757-pamela-brazilian-girl-3052565757-23/19523216

All these backpage broads share pics on that website, so I have no doubt you found the same pic on some ho-diddley in Texas...:rollin

Rogue
10-26-2013, 07:09 PM
RocketfanYao was apparently a real gang member and he started threatening M>S serious harm..M>S got really really scared and I think Kori banned the guy because it was getting out of control..that's when M>S decided the whole gangsta thing wasn't for him :lmao
Except RocketfanYao belonged in some local yellow gang in Houston though.