PDA

View Full Version : Fart Filtering Under Wear Will Allow You To Safely Fart All Day

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 05:23 PM
:lol Presenting at a board meeting and need to let one rip? On a date with a special lady and gotta let one go? Introducing the new fart filtering underwear :lol

F7xLGyd5Smc

http://gizmodo.com/this-magical-pair-of-underwear-can-filter-out-your-fart-1449799781

mouse
10-25-2013, 05:45 PM
But are they non flammable?

http://i4.bebo.com/017/11/large/2007/03/27/09/391313785a3941197248b642122929l.jpg

Rogue
10-25-2013, 06:00 PM
will you ever again start some threads concerning topics less gay than this? shit's gross and disgusting imho and it doesn't make a difference whether it's absorbed by your underwear or other people's noses

xmas1997
10-25-2013, 06:09 PM
If you can still hear it, then it is a failure IMHO!

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 06:31 PM

I think they muffle the sound plus kill the Oder....surprising they're selling like hot cakes and Americans are the ones leading the sales :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 06:32 PM
will you ever again start some threads concerning topics less gay than this? shit's gross and disgusting imho and it doesn't make a difference whether it's absorbed by your underwear or other people's noses

you like to eat meat but can't stand to see the slaughter...I get it

Rogue
10-25-2013, 07:04 PM
you like to eat meat but can't stand to see the slaughter...I get it
the fact is I don't like to eat meat, not at all. I only eat meat 5-6 times a year and every time I feel disgusted and my stomach twisted, I'm pretty much a herbivore imho.

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 07:30 PM
the fact is I don't like to eat meat, not at all. I only eat meat 5-6 times a year and every time I feel disgusted and my stomach twisted, I'm pretty much a herbivore imho.

cut your little pecker off already and donate it to science.... no pussy no meat....why live?

Rogue
10-25-2013, 07:49 PM
cut your little pecker off already and donate it to science.... no pussy no meat....why live?
I strive to become a personality and to mark my name in human's history, I ain't gonna die a no-name like most of you shitheads will. I want to be a great person like my goddess Scarlett and I want the world to know me, and to remember me. You need food to live but you don't live for food imho. I can sustain my life without sex or meat so I don't see no reason for a frugal abstemious lifelong celibate to go after those stuffs just to entertain himself. Rogue's biggest pleasures always comes from the accomplishments he's achieved through hard work, rather than entertainments imho.

I do play some computer games but they don't make me happy, they make me feel sad instead. They always remind me of the big distance between the person I am and the person I aspire to being, but I'll keep working hard to cut down the gap and I believe I'll finally reach the dreamland someday, my efforts will pay off imho.

xmas1997
10-25-2013, 07:53 PM
I think they muffle the sound plus kill the Oder....surprising they're selling like hot cakes and Americans are the ones leading the sales :lol

Well, we do like our beans! :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 07:58 PM
I strive to become a personality and to mark my name in human's history, I ain't gonna die a no-name like most of you shitheads will. I want to be a great person like my goddess Scarlett and I want the world to know me, and to remember me. You need food to live but you don't live for food imho. I can sustain my life without sex or meat so I don't see no reason for a frugal abstemious lifelong celibate to go after those stuffs just to entertain himself. Rogue's biggest pleasures always comes from the accomplishments he's achieved through hard work, rather than entertainments imho.

I do play some computer games but they don't make me happy, they make me feel sad instead. They always remind me of the big distance between the person I am and the person I aspire to being, but I'll keep working hard to cut down the gap and I believe I'll finally reach the dreamland someday, my efforts will pay off imho.

your efforts are all in vain...you'll die and get laughed at as a fuckless dickless little Asian twat....as your body is lowered in the ground someone will drop onto your coffin a Photoshopped picture of Scarlett getting plowed by 5 black cocks... so my advice is get fucked Rogue you'll never live again... you're wasting semen production upon vaginal entry

Rogue
10-25-2013, 08:30 PM
your efforts are all in vain...you'll die and get laughed at as a fuckless dickless little Asian twat....as your body is lowered in the ground someone will drop onto your coffin a Photoshopped picture of Scarlett getting plowed by 5 black cocks... so my advice is get fucked Rogue you'll never live again... you're wasting semen production upon vaginal entry
I agree with you that there's no other life besides this one and that's why I need to do everything I can to be a successful person before my life comes to an end. I think a lot of being successful is wanting to, and I ain't never gonna give up my hope and dream as long as my life exist, and I'll keep working hard towards that end. Life is more than just sex and entertainment imho. I also do some funny stuffs to entertain myself, sharing jokes with my friends, posting on spurstalk, demonstrating my Scarlett obsession right in the classroom etc... but I'll never try anything that may possibly put my dreams at stake. We have completely different worldviews, kool, tbh.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-30-2013, 08:10 PM

:lmao

tlongII
10-30-2013, 10:43 PM
What's the point if you can't enjoy the smell?