PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Time For Kobe To Really Get Paid Via The Global Chinese and Middle Eastern Markets

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 07:53 PM
Kobe doesn't really need Buss money....sure he has to take it because of league rules but here's the truth....Kobe could make MJ, Tiger, and Floyd Mayweather combined all look like shit in the money dept. If he follows my blueprint for success he will even have the rare opportunity to shit on Oprah's billion dollar bank account. :lol

Here's the simple plan:

Emerging Markets:

First we start with China - We already know how much these people worship Kobe...if he can get this communist country to go ape shit over him..there's nothing he can't achieve...they're literally crying, falling out, and crowning him emperor. I will admit I'm a staunch Kobe supporter but the Chinese worship it's on a scale never before seen..the potential here to team up with a Chinese marketing agency similar to Nike is HUGE....according to my understanding of US Tax Law if Kobe lives outside of the US for 11 consecutive months he doesn't have to pay US taxes for that year...He could earn close to 1 billion off the chinese alone if he's smart about this...

Next we head to the Middle East. - These folks are trying hard to establish an identity...Kobe is the first (not MJ) but Kobe is the first to open the Middle Eastern Market...His recent trip to the Middle East (where money is INSANE) is a potential for another cool billion...basketball camps...Middle Eastern semi pro Kobe leagues this could go on and on...and because they're already crazy about him it's a wrap...imagine Kobe entertaining all the Billionaire Prince's of the region..of course he needs a White House security briefing so my man Obama doesn't accidentally drone him while he's going up for a dunk..

Next we move on to Europe (England, France, Italy, Spain) these people worship him more than they do their own Olympic stars :lol..remember during the 2012 lock -out Italy was going to through a 'Kobe Night" basketball game where they were advertising "Kobe Night' and invited all the fine women out to come see Kobe...it was advertised as a "Championship Game"..they were going to pay Kobe like 5 million for one game...I posted on this...insane... I called it Kobe Come get Italian Pussy Night :lmao plus we'll pay you

Next we move on to Russia and Germany: All I know at the moment is that he's getting secret treatments in Germany I still need to do more intel on this region....I'm sure though a quick google will reveal their's Kobe Mania there as well...

Finally we move to the Virgin Islands....:lmao outside of SA the only place Timmy is known

Michael Jordan.
10-25-2013, 08:10 PM
If we could stick to making threads about relevant players, that would be great.

Thanks,

MJ.

Rogue
10-25-2013, 08:12 PM
solid thread by Kool (so rare and so surprising for the current version of Kool, no Gordon Liu avatar)

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 08:13 PM
If we could stick to making threads about relevant players, that would be great.

Thanks,

MJ.

I agree relevant playa :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/mioxes_zps5932c273.png

Michael Jordan.
10-25-2013, 08:17 PM
I agree relevant playa :lol

"I jerked off when she left" - Kirby

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 08:26 PM

remove the candy jewelry and make up and what do you see::lol..MJ fucking a nigga

LkrFan
10-25-2013, 08:28 PM
remove the candy jewelry and make up and what do you see::lol..MJ fucking a nigga

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/mioxes_zps5932c273.pngAir Jaundice can't even pull hoes badder than Amy. KB > TD > Air Jaundice :lol

Michael Jordan.
10-25-2013, 08:29 PM

Buddy Mignon
10-25-2013, 09:00 PM

I'd hit that right after MJ... and so would you. She looks like she can handle a stallion like myself. I've seen you flirt with these beasties on this site. And we all know there ain't nothing higher than a nickel on this site. Stop fronting, nigga.:rollin

elmanutres
10-25-2013, 09:48 PM
this broke ass motherfucker that can't even pay off a $500 bet giving kobe financial advice

Kool Bob Love
10-25-2013, 09:56 PM
Kobe wants 6 OP.

Clipper Nation
10-25-2013, 10:01 PM
"She wasn't that attractive" - Kirby

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 10:08 PM
I'd hit that right after MJ... and so would you. She looks like she can handle a stallion like myself. I've seen you flirt with these beasties on this site. And we all know there ain't nothing higher than a nickel on this site. Stop fronting, nigga.:lol

no sir....you the big homie but we clearly split when it comes to politics and pussy :lol...not only would I not fuck her I wouldn't even give her a 2nd look let alone a 1st look...:lol I like select sistas and they're hard to come by....I just started messing with a young black cutie recently after about a yr of strictly whites...I'm just not with no yak looking bitches in any way shape or form...it will never happen....maybe if we're castaways on a remote Island....:lol

but you liking these kind of women tells me one thing...NO one can question your blackness going forward....all the Nuruto jokes go out the window now because only an old school black man would agree to hit that...:toast

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 10:11 PM
this broke ass motherfucker that can't even pay off a $500 bet giving kobe financial advice

what's even more perplexing is that I'm smart enough to give the advice....my night shift at Burger King starts soon....pretty soon I'll have the money saved up :ihit

elmanutres
10-25-2013, 10:11 PM
all the Nuruto jokes go out the window now because only an old school black man would agree to hit that...:toast
:rolleyes

Leetonidas
10-25-2013, 10:39 PM
Skinny asians are desperate for pussy they'll fuck anything

Koolaid_Man
10-25-2013, 10:53 PM

not true....they'll never fuck a Yak...but a hard pipe hitting nigga like Luva would :lol

Leetonidas
10-25-2013, 10:55 PM
Get his tiny asian cock out of your mouth you queerosexual

RsxPiimp
10-25-2013, 10:57 PM

Too much:lmao

RsxPiimp
10-25-2013, 11:01 PM

I see you speaking from experience:lol

Rogue
10-25-2013, 11:12 PM
the point most you young guys seem to have overlooked is that a bitch doesn't only satisfy your carnal need, but also your mental need as well. The feeling of being loved, being important in someone else's mind... things that are supposed to give you way more pleasure than just a damp warm elastic sheath for your erected dick tbh.

on the other hand, however, you can't get too devoted to a bitch mentally. You should be always aware that they're still bitches, just like your pets, they're still animals at a very basic level and they may bite you right in the ass if they feel like it. No matter how serious your bitch looks when vowing to love your forever, she may still leave you for a richer dude any day imho.

Leetonidas
10-26-2013, 07:38 AM
I see you speaking from experience:lol

Considering I'm not asian, not really. Nice lame attempt at smack though :tu