PDA

View Full Version : Clipperr Nation

Avante
10-26-2013, 01:36 AM
Ok man it's like this...

You come on here to do nothing but wimper/whine/bitch, well I'm/others are tired of it...ok? You never ever ever do anything here but...wahwahwahwah....and it sucks. We need to see you do something other than hump our legs, can you do it asshole? Now being a little punk you will post...."what a meltdown"...no shit head this is about how badly you suck...ok?

Stop following us around and start doing your thang....ok?

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 01:40 AM
Sorry, not planning on flooding the boards with threads anytime soon, tbh.... apparently you still don't get that quality > quantity :lol

Avante
10-26-2013, 01:44 AM
Sorry, not planning on flooding the boards with threads anytime soon, tbh.... apparently you still don't get that quality > quantity :lol

You don't get the fact nobody wants a dummy like you following them around bitching all the time...especially....since they themselves have never posted a thread here. You suck asshole and we all see it and you still haven't figure out nobody likes a leech.

Look at this fucking idiot, he really thinks expecting a freak like him to cool his stupid bullshit is a meltdown, wow~~~~~~~~~

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 01:46 AM
I've made multiple threads in The Club in the past month, tbh :lol

Replying to threads is not "leeching," tbh....

RD2191
10-26-2013, 01:49 AM
:lmaoclitternation getting shat on by the entire fucking forum

Avante
10-26-2013, 01:49 AM
I've made multiple threads in The Club in the past month, tbh :lol

Replying to threads is not "leeching," tbh....

Trust me half pint when all anyone ever does is enter threads to bug people they are a leech. Where did you post any threads? They must have went....KAPLUNK!!!!!!!!!!...because I never saw them. I'll go find them lets see how successful you are at this.

I wasn't talking about threads about me, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Avante
10-26-2013, 01:50 AM
:lmaoclitternation getting shat on by the entire fucking forum

The little prick needs an ass whipping to be honest.

HarlemHeat37
10-26-2013, 01:52 AM
:lol damn, all the scrubs on the forum are obsessed with my nigga CN, tbh..

Avante
10-26-2013, 01:55 AM

How about some realty here small fry, ok? First off there weren't any scrubs here until you showed up and second of all this isn't about an obsession it's about getting tired of the little shit. The dude doesn't do shit then tells others what they need to, are you kidding me?

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 01:56 AM

Can't keep my name out their mouths, tbh, they don't like getting called on their shitty takes :lol

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 01:57 AM
How about some realty here small fry, ok? First off there weren't any scrubs here until you showed up and second of all this isn't about an obsession it's about getting tired of the little shit. The dude doesn't do shit then tells others what they need to, are you kidding me?

What exactly is "doing shit" to you anyway? You've never actually defined the "shit" you expect everyone to be "doing" beyond making a bunch of threads, tbh....

thunderup
10-26-2013, 01:59 AM
:lol endorsing CN for slurping Lebron and the Heat
:lol you being an after thought washed up poster
:lol "Look guys! My top 10 on MySpace!"

Avante
10-26-2013, 01:59 AM
Can't keep my name out their mouths, tbh, they don't like getting called on their shitty takes :lol

Little man do I really have to copy/paste all these failed threads of yours at other places, hell no wonder you follow others around. Look at this shit....

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223595

How many times have you....you are a faggot.....that's a great take? Look at yourself man, you're a mess.

Avante
10-26-2013, 02:01 AM
What exactly is "doing shit" to you anyway? You've never actually defined the "shit" you expect everyone to be "doing" beyond making a bunch of threads, tbh....

You really this dense little man?

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 02:05 AM
Little man do I really have to copy/paste all these failed threads of your at other places, hell no wonder you follow others around. Look at this shit....

Aaaaand we've circled back around to the old "post any thread without context" technique, tbh :lol

1. Number of replies =/= "success" of a thread.... a 30-page thread in which the OP has most of the replies and the rest are shitting on him is not better than a 1 or 2-page thread with a topic worth talking about and an actual discussion, tbh....

2. That was part of a running joke in the political forum of posting that same article with a bunch of different titles, based on how RandomGuy had reposted it with a different title because he didn't like SanityAnnex's original thread title.... of course there weren't going to be many replies, it was one of several similar threads :lol

Boiled down::: your "standards" for starting threads on this forum are dumb and don't really mesh with the SpursTalk "culture," tbh....

SA210
10-26-2013, 02:17 AM
Little man do I really have to copy/paste all these failed threads of yours at other places, hell no wonder you follow others around. Look at this shit....

How many times have you....you are a faggot.....that's a great take? Look at yourself man, you're a mess.

:lmao just like the troll he follows, never making a thread (while whining about other ppls threads) but when they do actually attempt a thread, nobody gives a shit :lmao

SA210
10-26-2013, 02:18 AM
:lmao half pint

Avante
10-26-2013, 02:23 AM
Aaaaand we've circled back around to the old "post any thread without context" technique, tbh :lol

1. Number of replies =/= "success" of a thread.... a 30-page thread in which the OP has most of the replies and the rest are shitting on him is not better than a 1 or 2-page thread with a topic worth talking about and an actual discussion, tbh....

2. That was part of a running joke in the political forum of posting that same article with a bunch of different titles, based on how RandomGuy had reposted it with a different title because he didn't like SanityAnnex's original thread title.... of course there weren't going to be many replies, it was one of several similar threads :lol

Boiled down::: your "standards" for starting threads on this forum are dumb and don't really mesh with the SpursTalk "culture," tbh....

So you see following others around while posting about...me...as meshing with the Spurstalk culture, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, are you really as stupid as you act here?

SA210
10-26-2013, 02:26 AM
So you see following others around while posting about...me...as meshing with the Spurstalk culture, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, are you really as stupid as you act here?

Stupid would be an improvement

Avante
10-26-2013, 02:26 AM
:lmao just like the troll he follows, never making a thread (while whining about other ppls threads) but when they do actually attempt a thread, nobody gives a shit :lmao

Clipper Nation is a little punk, the threads he did originate on other forums totally suck, when he does try his stupid shit here it's about.....me.....hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fucker is a grade A loser.

No end to these failures...

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222186

SA210
10-26-2013, 02:35 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=222186

:lmao he wishes posters paid attention to him as much as the posters he stalks

Avante
10-26-2013, 02:36 AM
I have a challenge for ya Clipper, post a thread not wimpering around about me or somebody and show us all the talent, ok? You are always saying..."shit takes"...yet all you ever do is follow others around. Show us what ya got slugger or shut the fuck up...got it?

Avante
10-26-2013, 02:37 AM
:lmao he wishes posters paid attention to him as much as the posters he stalks

We have a gang of those here, but he is the dumbest.

Thebesteva
10-26-2013, 02:40 AM
ClipperNation will do what he does best. Dissapear from this thread and go drink Harlem's Pakistani breast milk

Avante
10-26-2013, 02:43 AM
Clipper Nation will do what he does best. Dissapear from this thread and go drink Harlem's Pakistani breast milk

I don't mind those who contribute here having an opinion a say in what I/others do, it's when we see these do nothings like this little Clipper fucker who don't do shit trying to run their mouth, that sucks.

Thebesteva
10-26-2013, 02:47 AM
I don't mind those who contribute here having an opinion a say in what I/others do, it's when we see these do nothings like this little Clipper fucker who don't do shit trying to run their mouth, that sucks.

Give the kid a break, he's been pack pedaling ever since he came out and admitted hes Korean

Avante
10-26-2013, 02:54 AM
Give the kid a break, he's been pack pedaling ever since he came out and admitted hes Korean

Well hell no wonder he's all jacked up, his mom was 13 when she had the boy, and he grew up where it's so fucking cold you gotta squat to pee. That'll fuck anyone up.

Thebesteva
10-26-2013, 02:57 AM
Well hell no wonder he's all jacked up, his mom was 13 when she had the boy, and he grew up where it's so fucking cold you gotta squat to pee. That'll fuck anyone up.

He is a 1 punch pony with every poster.

Toht had a 'meltdown'
Besteva had a '50 post meltdown'
Avante is a 'fag'

But we all took turns and didnt pull out on that Korean

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 02:59 AM

Toht had a 'meltdown'
Avante is a 'fag'

That's rich, coming from the guy whose only schticks are memes and making up things out of thin air (i.e. me somehow "admitting to being Korean" when I'm not even Asian) :lol

Avante
10-26-2013, 03:01 AM

Toht had a 'meltdown'
Avante is a 'fag'

If he just wasn't so fucking stupid it wouldn't be so bad, but damn the guy is dumb. He never gets anything right, never!

Avante
10-26-2013, 03:03 AM
That's rich, coming from the guy whose only schticks are memes and making up things out of thin air (i.e. me somehow "admitting to being Korean" when I'm not even Asian) :lol

Dude give it up , ok? You need to pay attention to what you are being told, ok? We are all tired of you slick, ok?

Where are all this great takes little fella, all I see from you is stupid shit.

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 03:06 AM
Dude give it up , ok? You need to pay attention to what you are being told, ok? We are all tired of you slick, ok?
Tbh, if you and your ilk are "tired of me," I must be doing something right :lol

Thebesteva
10-26-2013, 03:07 AM

Atleast I have a schtick, what's yours exactly? You're a "Clipper Fan" whose loyalty lies with Lebron James and you drink Pakistani breast milk.

SA210
10-26-2013, 03:10 AM
Atleast I have a schtick, what's yours exactly? You're a "Clipper Fan" whose loyalty lies with Lebron James and you drink Pakistani breast milk.

:rollin

SA210
10-26-2013, 03:12 AM

Wtf? :lmao

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/north-korean-rocket-launch-meme.jpg

Avante
10-26-2013, 03:13 AM
Tbh, if you and your ilk are "tired of me," I must be doing something right :lol

So your goal here is to be such a pest nobody wants you around, wow you are one fucked up waste of time aren't you?

I never would have guessed this little shit was a Korean.

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 03:14 AM
So your goal here is to be such a pest nobody wants you around, wow you are one fucked up waste of time aren't you?
Don't flatter yourself, you and your semen shields don't speak for the entirety of ST :lol

Avante
10-26-2013, 03:17 AM
Don't flatter yourself, you and your semen shields don't speak for the entirety of ST :lol

So you really think a guy who doesn't do shit here but hump legs is some valued poster, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A Korean, wow~~~~~

Who can't do what you do little guy?

Dude stop messing with people who are far smarter than you are, ok? Know your place.

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 03:20 AM
:lol The ST Retard Krew all rallying around the "Korean" schtick

Avante
10-26-2013, 03:21 AM

Why be ashame of what you are? And the only retard is you, nobody else gets a nut,,,you;re a faggot...,but you.

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 03:22 AM
Why be ashame of what you are?
You should be more ashamed of being a fat ole' fuck, tbh....

2pac > Kobe
10-26-2013, 03:22 AM
korean > white pants imo

thunderup
10-26-2013, 03:23 AM
:lol you making up a clique to deflect from getting shat on
:lol having the nerve to bump a thread and claiming to be a victim of a snitch when all you did was snitch on me as I bullied you all of last season
:lol reduced to dog shit

Avante
10-26-2013, 03:25 AM
You should be more ashamed of being a fat ole' fuck, tbh....

Way to late for that silly shit small fry, it's time you stopped being a gigantic asshole and start contributing. Why are you so totally fucked up anyway? Answer the question.

Watch this prick totally ignore the question.

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 03:27 AM
:lol you making up a clique to deflect from getting shat on
:lol having the nerve to bump a thread and claiming to be a victim of a snitch when you did snitched on me plenty of times last season
:lol reduced to dog shit
:lol Pretending that I snitched on you
:lol The only thing I've done is answer Kori's questions about who should be pinked/banned, something that many posters do
:lol Joining in on the Retard Krew because of your massive butthurt over me shitting on you last season
:lol Forum scrubs devoting their entire nights to me, yet claiming I'm "melting down"

Avante
10-26-2013, 03:29 AM
:lol The only thing I've done is answer Kori's questions about who should be pinked/banned, something that many posters do
:lol Joining in on the Retard Krew because of your massive butthurt over me shitting on you last season
:lol Forum scrubs devoting their entire nights to me, yet claim I'm "melting down"

You're getting your ass kicked here midget, time to realize you got some problems that need to be fixed. You are an asshole guy, we all see it.

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 03:30 AM
You're getting your ass kicked here midget, time to realize you got some problems that need to be fixed. You are an asshole guy, we all see it.
:lol Declaring victory for doing nothing, another Retard Krew tactic

thunderup
10-26-2013, 03:34 AM
:lol Forum scrubs devoting their entire nights to me, yet claiming I'm "melting down"
:lol :cry "pls lets all get together and ask for thunderup to be banned; leave thunderup, leave pls!" :cry
:lol bumping a thread out of nowhere to start shit with another poster who correctly labeled you as a snitch
:lol deflecting and claiming a "Krew" is after you when you should realize what a weak ass boring faggot you are
:lol claiming not to being shitted on when that's in fact what's going on
:lol meltdown lasting hours now that I got you scrambling for material since I've fucked your shit up in the other thread

thunderup
10-26-2013, 03:34 AM
:cry "Retardz Crew" :cry
:cry "They're after me!" :cry

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 03:37 AM
:lol :cry "pls lets all get together and ask for thunderup to be banned; leave thunderup, leave pls!" :cry
:lol :cry "Pls Kori, ban Latarian Milton!" :cry

:lol bumping a thread out of nowhere to start shit with another poster who correctly labeled you as a snitch
:lol Actually bumping it to show said poster exactly why they got banned (melting down and going off on Kori) because he was lying and revising history

:lol deflecting and claiming a "Krew" is after you when you should realize what a weak ass boring faggot you are
:lol I'm "weak and boring" yet you've been on here all night talking about me

Avante
10-26-2013, 03:38 AM
:lol Declaring victory for doing nothing, another Retard Krew tactic

Why do you never deal in reality? I've noticed that about you, why do you always dwell in a fantasy? Dude, if this were a fight they'd stop in on cuts, you're a bloody mess.

Dude, stop acting like a total jerK ...100% of the time,,,,ok? Why are you such a huge punk, now answer a fucking question...CAN YOU DO IT?

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 03:38 AM
:cry "They're after me!" :cry
:cry "Sycophants!" :cry
:cry "They're snitching on me!" :cry

Avante
10-26-2013, 03:40 AM

:lol Actually bumping it to show said poster exactly why they got banned (melting down and going off on Kori) because he was lying and revising history

It's not about talking about you ya fucking moron it;'s about everyone is tired of your smartass mouth, wow what a fucking clown, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

Avante
10-26-2013, 03:42 AM

Dude, you are looking whipped, really bad guy honest. How about cooling your weakass shit and just..."ok guys sorry I've been suck a dick head"...you can do it.

thunderup
:lol you not being man enough to admit you snitched on me cause it fucks up your ongoing feud

:lol you getting shat on in every post and thread since I've temporarily entered this thing

:cry "Trust me, I'm not getting shat on!" :cry

Clipper Nation
It's not about talking about you ya fucking moron it;'s about everyone is tired of your smartass mouth, wow what a fucking clown, sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~
Yet when people mention how tired they are of you, they're "leg humpers" and "leeches".... can't have it both ways, son :lol

thunderup
10-26-2013, 03:43 AM
:cry "trust me, everyone wants you banned, leave thunderup!" :cry

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 03:46 AM
:lol you not being man enough to admit you snitched on me cause it fucks up your ongoing feud
:lol You deflecting your blatant snitching because you're trying so hard to use SBM's "snitch" schtick

:lol you getting shat on in every post and thread since I've temporarily entered this thing
:lol You getting shat on in every post and thread since July 24th, 2012

Avante
10-26-2013, 03:46 AM
Yet when people mention how tired they are of you, they're "leg humpers" and "leeches".... can't have it both ways, son :lol

Nobody here is your son, ok little guy? Dude, do you see me following people around like some teenage girl at a rock concert? That's all you do here, you stalk people then bitch at them, you have any idea how fucked up that is? Then..THEN...you don't do shit yourself, I've asked you numerous questions so why do you totally ignore them?

Question....why are you such an asshole? Well? Dude everything you do is negative, why is that,

Answer a question...ok?

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 03:48 AM
Dude do you see me following people around like some teenage girl at a rock concert?
All the time, actually, this is at least the fifth thread you've started about me in here and that's a conservative estimate :lol

Avante
10-26-2013, 03:49 AM
:lol You deflecting your blatant snitching because you're trying so hard to use SBM's "snitch" schtick

Dude, why even try? You do nothing here but bug people, you really don't know that? You honestly that stupid?

Avante
10-26-2013, 03:51 AM
All the time, actually, this is at least the fifth thread you've started about me in here and that's a conservative estimate :lol

You really this far gone, I have never started a thread about you, why tell lies? I don't follow people around ya fucking liar.

Show me the other threads about you?

Why don't you ever answer any questions?

Dude, why are you a grade A asshole, now answer the question.

thunderup
10-26-2013, 03:53 AM
:lol still claiming I'm deflecting when I've owned up to it, lies like always
:lol you still deflecting being a snitch because it fucks up your current feud with SBM

:lol being reduced to looking up my start date
:lol you getting shat on since you started posting
:lol wasting valuable internet bandwidth with 15,000 shitful posts of faggotry
:lol piggy back riding other posters and posting to the status quo
:lol pussy ass poster whose schtick is to spin shit and patiently wait for a crack to ridicule another posters takes

:cry "I'm not melting down guyz, promise!" :cry

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 03:58 AM
You really this far gone, I have never started a thread about you, why tell lies? I don't follow people around ya fucking liar.

Show me the other threads about you?
Here's one from the past week alone:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223712

Why don't you ever answer any questions?

Dude, why are you a grade A asshole, now answer the question.
:lol Mad that I won't answer your loaded question

Thebesteva
10-26-2013, 03:59 AM

For all my criticisms of certain members on here, I at least see they enjoy the board for sports purposes for the most part. When it comes to you, it makes no sense. None of us understand what you do here exactly, if you just shut up more and were a real Clippers fan no one would have a real problem with you. You're an anti Laker fan so it works well with certain members. But they use you like a prison bitch with an XXXXL shirt.

Avante
10-26-2013, 04:01 AM
Here's one from the past week alone:
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223712

:lol Mad that I won't answer your loaded question

That wasn't about you ya moron, wow! You were just mentioned.

I'll try again...

Hey mini dick, why you such a massive asshole? Now answer the question?

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 04:01 AM
:lol still claiming I'm deflecting when I've owned up to it, lies like always
:lol you still deflecting being a snitch because it fucks up your current feud with SBM
:lol You trying to brush aside your snitching in order to keep using the "snitch" schtick against me

:lol you getting shat on since you started posting
:lol "I'm rubber you're glue"

:lol piggy back riding other posters and posting to the status quo
:lol Crying about "the status quo" on a message board

Avante
10-26-2013, 04:04 AM
Notice how this little shit can't even answer a question? He can't post threads, he can't answer any questions, wow what a fucking worm.

thunderup
10-26-2013, 04:07 AM
:lol You trying to brush aside your snitching in order to keep using the "snitch" schtick against me
:lol intellectual dishonesty at it's finest
:lol not owning up to snitching on me when that's all your butthurt faggot ass did last year in an attempt to build up a board-wide effort to ban me

:lol "I'm rubber you're glue"
:lol being reduced to looking up my join date and using that as some clever way to talk shit after I've made you look like a hypocritical faggot

:lol Crying about "the status quo" on a message board
:lol starting up a "ban thunderup" effort in the NBA forum
:lol :cry "guise, thunderup is bad, really bad!" :cry

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 04:08 AM
For all my criticisms of certain members on here, I at least see they enjoy the board for sports purposes for the most part. When it comes to you, it makes no sense.
Considering the vast majority of my posts are in the NBA and NFL Forums, I'd say I post plenty about sports, tbh.... I do like a good basketball discussion, but even you have to admit those have been few and far between in the NBA Forum this summer :lol

None of us understand what you do here exactly, if you just shut up more and were a real Clippers fan no one would have a real problem with you.
I am a real Clipper fan, sat through decades of terrible basketball, Loy Vaught's still one of my favorite Clippers of all time (wish he was still in playing shape now, we could probably use him as a backup big, sadly)....

You're an anti Laker fan so it works well with certain members. But they use you like a prison bitch with an XXXXL shirt.
Nobody's "using" anyone, tbh, you're taking things wayyy too seriously, tbh....

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 04:10 AM
Notice how this little shit can't even answer a question? He can't post threads, he can't answer any questions, wow what a fucking worm.
:lol I'm not an asshole, so I can't really answer your question, tbh....

Avante
10-26-2013, 04:11 AM
He really doesn't get it at all does he?

Avante
10-26-2013, 04:14 AM
:lol I'm not an asshole, so I can't really answer your question, tbh....

I had a feeling you weren't paying attention to reality again? Dude, you are being told by a number of posters that yes you are an asshole. So you honestly have never noticed you're a genuine dick?

Trust me amigo, you are without question an asshole.

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 04:15 AM
I had a feeling you weren't paying attention to reality again? Dude, you are being told by a number of posters that yes you are an asshole. So you honsetly have never noticed you're a genuine dick?
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't really care that you think I'm an asshole, tbh :lol

Avante
10-26-2013, 04:17 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I don't really care that you think I'm an asshole, tbh :lol

Why do you act like this? All anyone ever sees you do is act like a retarded jerk, why? Why this need to bother everyone? Why the constant bullshit with you? We all see it, hell that's all you do here...why?

Grow up little guy, ok?

Avante
10-26-2013, 04:32 AM
Ok, I gotta go.

Here we have a guy in Clipper Nation who only posts on this forum to fuck with people, that is all he does here. That sucks and the moron is too stupid to see it, how sad is that?

Thebesteva
10-26-2013, 04:35 AM
Considering the vast majority of my posts are in the NBA and NFL Forums, I'd say I post plenty about sports, tbh.... I do like a good basketball discussion, but even you have to admit those have been few and far between in the NBA Forum this summer :lol

I am a real Clipper fan, sat through decades of terrible basketball, Loy Vaught's still one of my favorite Clippers of all time (wish he was still in playing shape now, we could probably use him as a backup big, sadly)....

Nobody's "using" anyone, tbh, you're taking things wayyy too seriously, tbh....

I've rarely if ever seen you discuss serious bball. You're almost always the designated "Kirby raped her period" guy in every thread. It's ok, but I just dont understand your enjoyment on this board. 90% of us troll here too and have a good laugh, but we also discuss bball amongst one another. I dont think you got the memo that we're here to talk sports instead of just hating on 1 player. I dont like Lebron for example but Im not dedicating my time to hate on a multi bagillionaire smashing 11's every night. I got bills and shit

Blake
10-26-2013, 04:36 AM
Ok man it's like this...

You come on here to do nothing but wimper/whine/bitch, well I'm/others are tired of it...ok?

it's like this:

You're whining and bitching about whining and bitching.

You/others aren't tired of it. What you're tired of is getting shit on and between the lines, you're begging for it to stop.

You're a retarded ol fuck.

Avante
10-26-2013, 04:45 AM
it's like this:

You're whining and bitching about whining and bitching.

You/others aren't tired of it. What you're tired of is getting shit on and between the lines, you're begging for it to stop.

You're a retarded ol fuck.

Dude, let me make something real clear for you, so pay attention.

I get exactly what I want, ok? I love the joust, ok? So as usual, you're wrong.

What it is with Clipper Nation is that he's too simple and uncreative and boring, he gets in the way, he's no challenge and isn't interesting at all? He's down to.....you're a faggot....and thinks that's a great take, hahahaha!!!!!!! I'm tired of having to deal with dummies like him and you. I need a challenge, not a couple punk kids acting stupid and getting in my way, ok?

Look at you little man...."you're a retarded ol fuck."....what are you 12? That is so fucking stupid but you don't see it that's how fucked up you are,

benefactor
10-26-2013, 07:55 AM
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/gospelrapper/Screenshot_2013-10-08-12-00-32-1_zps44d574b3.png
http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q45/gospelrapper/Screenshot_2013-10-08-12-00-32-1_zps44d574b3.png

http://i.imgflip.com/42yan.jpg

silverblk mystix
10-26-2013, 08:07 AM
Clitternation getting shat on...

Thunderup doing some serious work on "kimchi breath"
lakersarethebesteva bringing truth about the "snitch"

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Then the Cuck comes in to take a few jizz splashes to the cuck face!

:rollin:rollin

Blake
10-26-2013, 10:07 AM
Clitternation getting shat on...

Thunderup doing some serious work on "kimchi breath"
lakerhaterade bringing truth about the "snitch"

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Then the Cuck comes in to take a few jizz splashes to the cuck face!

you're stupid.

silverblk mystix
10-26-2013, 10:11 AM
I can't see - there's jizz in my eye!

Blake
10-26-2013, 10:18 AM
Oh look. You changed my quote again.

DJR210
10-26-2013, 10:27 AM
OP is a Raper

SA210
10-26-2013, 12:13 PM
For all my criticisms of certain members on here, I at least see they enjoy the board for sports purposes for the most part. When it comes to you, it makes no sense. None of us understand what you do here exactly, if you just shut up more and were a real Clippers fan no one would have a real problem with you. You're an anti Laker fan so it works well with certain members. But they use you like a prison bitch with an XXXXL shirt.

:rollinoh shit

SA210
10-26-2013, 12:26 PM
it's like this: tell her..

"You're whining and bitching and whining and bitching", then slap her and bang her good.

Then what??

Then tell her "You aren't tired of it. What you're tired of is blake trying to get it up, you're begging for it to stop." Then flip her over and bang her some more!

And what will you be doing??

:jack

But you've already been doing that this whole conversation..

:jack:jack shh...keep going..

silverblk mystix
10-26-2013, 01:02 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao ^

SA210
10-26-2013, 01:04 PM
:rollin

Blake
10-26-2013, 02:44 PM
I bet you fantasize about me in sexual situations more than you admit here.

silverblk mystix
10-26-2013, 02:53 PM
I bet you fantasize about me in sexual situations more than you admit here.

Blake hitting on SA210 - disgusting and pathetic.

SA210
10-26-2013, 03:00 PM
I fantasize about me in sexual cuck situations more than I admit here.

http://solastyear.com/cuckold.jpg

Blake
10-26-2013, 03:01 PM
Blake hitting on SA210 - disgusting and pathetic.

No I'm not. You're stupid.

Blake
10-26-2013, 03:02 PM
http://solastyear.com/cuckold.jpg

You're unintelligent too.

SA210
10-26-2013, 03:02 PM
Sleep with me, without another man present

No I'm not. You're stupid.

silverblk mystix
10-26-2013, 03:04 PM

Blake, change your account - seriously!

SA210
10-26-2013, 03:04 PM
:lmao

silverblk mystix
10-26-2013, 03:06 PM
cue the snitch

who is also a CUCK sympathizer in 5,4,3....

xmas1997
10-26-2013, 03:29 PM
Me? :lol

silverblk mystix
10-26-2013, 05:13 PM

Nah, he was lurking -

but the snitch - clitternation ran away like a little girl

Blake
10-26-2013, 07:06 PM

Blake, change your account - seriously!

You both are a couple of clowns. Nobody is going to discuss anything with you any more. You should burn the sbm account and start over, if you want to have real discussions again, but you won't.

Now go back to dick slapping your other retarded bros in clown victory.

silverblk mystix
10-26-2013, 07:13 PM
You both are a couple of clowns. Nobody is going to discuss anything with you any more. You should burn the sbm account and start over, if you want to have real discussions again, but you won't.

Now go back to dick slapping your other retarded bros in clown victory.

too long - didn't read

Leetonidas
10-26-2013, 10:29 PM
No surprise all the posters desperately trying (and failing) to smear that dude CN are some of the worst posters on the entire forum. Do you guys have some kinda of shit poster newsletter outlining your butthurt strikes on ST?

incoming weak smack talk saturated with emoticons in 3...2...1...

Clipper Nation
10-26-2013, 10:38 PM
^ In before the Butthurt Krew claims I "PM'd you for help" or that you're "part of the e-gang" :lol

Leetonidas
10-26-2013, 10:39 PM
tbh the only PMs I have are from spurs=bling and people asking me who the big booty'd white hoes in my sig are :lol

SA210
10-27-2013, 12:53 AM
I've been reduced to needing others to defend my pussiness :cry

Clipper Nation
10-27-2013, 12:57 AM
^ Predictable as always :lol

SA210
10-27-2013, 01:03 AM
^ Predictable as always :lol

I knew you would respond that way, and then fake laugh..snitch

TDMVPDPOY
10-27-2013, 03:05 AM
Clipper Nation, rogues, narutolurva seen here everytime SPURSTALK decides to take a dump on them

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SJkiO9cMvXY/UEtc-4Cfp-I/AAAAAAAACq8/PYhwJQ7x7-Y/s1600/fuck-this-post.gif

ohmwrecker
10-27-2013, 08:51 AM
This thread is like watching a chess tourney at a MHMR.

Avante
10-27-2013, 09:01 AM
As we can see (not that it hasn't always been very obvious) this is really what a lot of posters wanna do, that would be talk shit while in hiding. You see a thread go 10 pages plus you'll see it, posters talking shit, saying shit they would never say if not in hiding. It is funny, I get a kick out of.:downspin:

Trill Clinton
10-27-2013, 09:23 AM
cue the snitch

who is also a CUCK sympathizer in 5,4,3....

lmaoooo

silverblk mystix
10-27-2013, 10:30 AM
Clipper Nation (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=28500), rogues (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=35986), narutolurva seen here everytime SPURSTALK decides to take a dump on them

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-SJkiO9cMvXY/UEtc-4Cfp-I/AAAAAAAACq8/PYhwJQ7x7-Y/s1600/fuck-this-post.gif

ChumpDumper
10-27-2013, 10:40 AM
As we can see (not that it hasn't always been very obvious) this is really what a lot of posters wanna do, that would be talk shit while in hiding. You see a thread go 10 pages plus you'll see it, posters talking shit, saying shit they would never say if not in hiding. It is funny, I get a kick out of.:downspin:Yes, we all know you are talking shit in hiding and would never say any of this if you were not hiding.

It's funny.

silverblk mystix
10-27-2013, 10:59 AM
Yes, we all know you are talking shit in hiding and would never say any of this if you were not hiding.

It's funny.

No different than you or I if we are being honest.

We all do the same thing - isn't it wonderful that we have brought this out into the light?

ChumpDumper
10-27-2013, 11:43 AM
Tell avante directly that he is talking shit from hiding.

I know you can't.

Blake
10-27-2013, 11:49 AM
too long - didn't read

Three sentences.

In short, you're an unintelligent clown.

silverblk mystix
10-27-2013, 12:17 PM
Tell avante directly that he is talking shit from hiding.

I know you can't.

Reread my post where i said we all do it.

We are no different except I admit it = you won't.

silverblk mystix
10-27-2013, 12:18 PM
In short, I have been reduced to an angry labeler- yet again. Sorry - SBM just seems to control me.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2013, 12:25 PM

Tell him directly.

silverblk mystix
10-27-2013, 01:07 PM
Tell him directly.

Admit it first - directly to me.

Say it, "SBM - we are no different - we all do the exact same things in here - and then we accuse the other of doing it and place derogatory labels on them - even though we are guilty of the exact same things."

Blake
10-27-2013, 02:03 PM

Prove we all do it. Vaya.

Blake
10-27-2013, 02:04 PM
nobody takes me serious :cry

silverblk mystix
10-27-2013, 02:06 PM
^ cuck ramblings

Clipper Nation
10-27-2013, 02:33 PM
I like to pretend I don't place derogatory labels on people so I can play the victim and whine when others do it to me.

ChumpDumper
10-27-2013, 02:56 PM
Admit it first - directly to me.

Say it, "SBM - we are no different - we all do the exact same things in here - and then we accuse the other of doing it and place derogatory labels on them - even though we are guilty of the exact same things."I knew you would run.

A man wouldn't run from things like that.

2pac > Kobe
10-27-2013, 03:59 PM
I knew you would run.

A man wouldn't run from things like that.
ur on the internet bro

ChumpDumper
10-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Exactly.

silverblk mystix
10-27-2013, 04:43 PM
ur on the internet bro

ssshhh - don't tell mr 80000 post pussy that this isn't his entire life!

ChumpDumper
10-27-2013, 05:18 PM

ssshhh - don't tell mr 80000 post pussy that this isn't his entire life!Except you're the one taking it deadly seriously.

Blake
10-27-2013, 05:21 PM
^ cuck ramblings

I'm not rambling. You made a claim so I'm telling you to prove it.

But you don't understand what's being said because you're an unintelligent clown.

silverblk mystix
10-27-2013, 05:24 PM
^ more cuck ranting because there isn't enough of that in here and because it is a way of life for an angry duck ^