PDA

View Full Version : Classless Assholes -10.5 hosting Buffalo Bills

Magua
10-26-2013, 06:44 PM
Can we safely assume the Bills cover this one? The CA's are 1-6 ATS in their last 7 matchups against negro QBs. I'll be paying for my kid's college education with dis one i saidddd

BRHornet45
10-26-2013, 08:34 PM
son your cute obsession with me is flattering I must admit.

btw who is your NBA team this year? I know with the NFL you were a Giants fan when they won the Super Bowl, but then switched to Denver when Peyton came to town. I also know that you became a Bama fan recently as well. However I've never heard you talk about the NBA. it's gotta be the Heat right?

Fabbs
10-27-2013, 02:24 PM
lol free run at QB yet classless ahole still goes helmet to helmet on QB.

BRHornet45
10-27-2013, 02:41 PM
lol Brees almost had his head ripped off TWICE by dirty face mask.

Pelicans78
10-27-2013, 03:11 PM
Fagua's brain :monkey

Fabbs
10-27-2013, 03:46 PM
lol Brees almost had his head ripped off TWICE by dirty face mask.
didn't see whole game son so i will take your word for it.
If your Saints would have taken out the Pattycakes last week it wouldn't be so bad.

BRHornet45
10-27-2013, 03:49 PM
didn't see whole game son so i will take your word for it.
If your Saints would have taken out the Pattycakes last week it wouldn't be so bad.

I wish they had won the game just like anyone else, but the reality is if they had to lose a game that is the best one to lose. they had back to back road games up north against Chicago and New England. I'll take the split and would much rather lose to the AFC team. didn't effect playoff standings in anyway.

they should have won, but Payton made a rare mistake that cost them the game and the officiating was atrocious.

Darth_Pelican
10-27-2013, 04:01 PM
Fagua's brain :monkey

His poor kids. No college for them.