PDA

View Full Version : Ballon d'or France Football run

Brazil
10-27-2013, 07:39 AM
So who will win it?

Favorite is Ribery: amazing season, he won everything, wc qualifier could be a trap.

contenders: Messi the best player of the world is having a season a bit plagued by injuries, per games his stats are still amazing but it seems he is no more dominant like he used to. Ronaldo is Madrid's boss, he is again one of the most efficient player on earth.

outsider: zlatan, PSG is 30 games without a loss, they dominate their pool and Zlatan just record 4 against Anderlecht. Zlatan is the leader of a team which could go far in the champions league.

I'd say Ribery should get it except a disaster with FNT.

thoughts?

TDMVPDPOY
10-27-2013, 07:50 AM
zlatan is a fkn joke if he wins it, 1 team league gtfo

Brazil
10-27-2013, 08:08 AM
zlatan is a fkn joke if he wins it, 1 team league gtfo

I don't disagree but you have to recognize he is PSG xfactor and that's a pretty solid team

DAF86
10-27-2013, 11:18 AM
Ribery would probably get it for the inexplicable habit of handling individual awards based on team accomplishments.

Brazil
10-28-2013, 08:42 AM
Ribery would probably get it for the inexplicable habit of handling individual awards based on team accomplishments.

if it was the case, xavi or iniesta would have get one tbh

DAF86
10-28-2013, 03:14 PM
if it was the case, xavi or iniesta would have get one tbh

If Xavi or Iniesta wouldn't have had Messi as a teammate they would have won already.

Brazil
10-28-2013, 03:51 PM
If Xavi or Iniesta wouldn't have had Messi as a teammate they would have won already.

I was speaking about the WC, the fact that they didn't get one although Spain won a WC is a sign there is no such a thing as the inexplicable habit of handling individual awards based on team accomplishments.

DAF86
10-28-2013, 07:40 PM
I was speaking about the WC, the fact that they didn't get one although Spain won a WC is a sign there is no such a thing as the inexplicable habit of handling individual awards based on team accomplishments.

Yeah well, in '10 the only reason the votation was closer than in other years is becuase of this habit. And I think the reason why neither Xavi or Iniesta won over Messi is 'cause they took votes away from each other. If Spain would have had a clear cut best player that guy would have won it. Now everybody points to Ribery as the clearcut best player on Bayern so I that's why I think he will win.

Brazil
10-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Yeah well, in '10 the only reason the votation was closer than in other years is becuase of this habit. And I think the reason why neither Xavi or Iniesta won over Messi is 'cause they took votes away from each other. If Spain would have had a clear cut best player that guy would have won it. Now everybody points to Ribery as the clearcut best player on Bayern so I that's why I think he will win.

Thats pretty much what I think too

DAF86
11-19-2013, 06:13 PM
Trisitiano deserves it this year and he might get it, specially if Ribery doesn't make it to the WC, imho.

DAF86
11-19-2013, 06:25 PM
lol France already qualified? I haven't been paying attention, tbh.

lefty
11-19-2013, 07:10 PM
Trisitiano deserves it this year and he might get it, specially if Ribery doesn't make it to the WC, imho.

I think they voted before the WC qualifiers playoffs

DAF86
11-19-2013, 07:12 PM
It will be funny as fuck to see madridistas journalists mad as fuck if Ronaldo doesn't get it, tbh. :lol

Venti Quattro
11-19-2013, 07:17 PM
Cristiano's gonna win it, to be frank. Messi's HGH dosage isn't working anymore

lefty
11-19-2013, 08:08 PM
It will be funny as fuck to see madridistas journalists mad as fuck if Ronaldo doesn't get it, tbh. :lol

yup :lol

Brazil
11-19-2013, 08:48 PM
Give it already to Ribery tbh

Venti Quattro
11-19-2013, 09:06 PM

It would be funny if the year Messi doesn't win, they give the Ballon d'Or not to Ronaldo.

But certainly Cristiano and Ribery are neck-and-neck in the BdO race.

Jodelo
11-20-2013, 07:40 AM
Ronaldo should get it, made another step.

mudyez
11-20-2013, 08:54 AM
Cristiano's gonna win it, to be frank. Messi's HGH dosage isn't working anymore

Franck is still in the running for Christs sake.

I don't care...it's a pretty week year, considering both NTs had to go trough eliminations and Ronaldo didn't win anything (didn't check it....did he?).

It's like arguing if Kevin Love or Anthony Davis should get the MVP award.

Jodelo
11-20-2013, 11:06 AM
Votes still open until 29th November. Ronaldo already said that he does NOT visit the Ballon d'or...

Libri
11-20-2013, 11:13 AM
CR7

Brazil
11-20-2013, 12:56 PM
Cr7 didn't win shit, Ribery won everything. The only trap for Ribery was WC qualifer and France went through it, it will be enough imho

gnsf0946
11-20-2013, 01:11 PM
Cr7 didn't win shit, Ribery won everything. The only trap for Ribery was WC qualifer and France went through it, it will be enough imho

winning an individual award for team accomplishment sounds wrong tbh and if we go by that logic Sneijder should've won in 2010 when he won treble with Inter and got to World Cup final with Netherlands but he wasn't even in top 3 in voting

oh and Ribery is far from being the obvious best individual on that Bayern team, Robben, Lahm and Schweinsteiger are all legit candidates for that tbh

lefty
11-20-2013, 05:55 PM
Is Messi really injured ?

It looks like he took tons of HFG before shooting this recent commercial with 2 Algerian players

I mean, those power shots

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myDTbLPmk94

Libri
11-20-2013, 06:14 PM
That must be some dame good HGH. Probably better than the ones Wade uses.

DAF86
11-20-2013, 11:23 PM

Ronaldo played better individually than Ribery, he should get it and after that playoffs leg against Sweeden I think he will get it.

DAF86
11-20-2013, 11:24 PM
Votes still open until 29th November. Ronaldo already said that he does NOT visit the Ballon d'or...

:cry "Messi won 4 straight and I'm still butthurt about it so I won't go to this event" :cry

DAF86
11-20-2013, 11:25 PM
Franck is still in the running for Christs sake.

I don't care...it's a pretty week year, considering both NTs had to go trough eliminations and Ronaldo didn't win anything (didn't check it....did he?).

It's like arguing if Kevin Love or Anthony Davis should get the MVP award.

That's what happens when the God gets injured, tbh.

Brunodf
11-21-2013, 12:56 AM
winning an individual award for team accomplishment sounds wrong tbh and if we go by that logic Sneijder should've won in 2010 when he won treble with Inter and got to World Cup final with Netherlands but he wasn't even in top 3 in voting

oh and Ribery is far from being the obvious best individual on that Bayern team, Robben, Lahm and Schweinsteiger are all legit candidates for that tbh
This tbh

mudyez
11-21-2013, 05:58 AM

Kind of disagree. While Lahm is playing a terrific 13/14 season, I don't think he was that great last season(doing his job well, but nothing special like this year). Schweinsteiger was a shell of himself (injuries paved his way). Robben sat out a bunch of times and wasn't even a sure shot starter, when beeing healthy.

I get your point and Bayern may have had the best roster of all teams. But if you would ask any Bayern fan (and I'm not one of them), I think 99% would say Ribery is their most valuable player with 1% beeing shared between Lahn and Schweinsteiger (just because they are the guys representing the team in interviews and so on).

I'm all for someone else getting the trophy (would hate to see Bayern fans celebrating some worthless sh** like that), but if I had a vote, he would get it.

Brazil
11-21-2013, 07:09 AM

It may sounds wrong but this is the way this award works. During world cup, euro professional teams achievements are totally over shadowed by NT... 2010 being an exception due to lack of clear cut leader of the Spanish NT as pointed out by DAF and Messi was the dominant force so your Sneijder argument doesn't pass the cut.

this post shows you are not very familiar with the Bayern, mudyez explained it in his post, except for somebody who just look at the names those who followed know that Ribery was the clear best individual of this formidable squad.

Brazil
11-21-2013, 07:14 AM
Ronaldo played better individually than Ribery, he should get it and after that playoffs leg against Sweeden I think he will get it.

BTW I don't disagree with that. Individually Ronaldo is the better player no doubt and you are right DAF I believe his hat trick against Sweeden is gonna count a lot in the voting nevertheless difficult for voters to ignore Real won shit during that stretch.

If this year follow the history / trend of the balon d'or they will give it to Ribery but an upset for Ribery is totally possible. I wouldn't be mad over it tbh even if Ronaldo being snobed again would be comedy gold :lol

Brazil
11-21-2013, 07:29 AM
The guardian like a lot of newspapers are giving it to Cr7

http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2013/nov/20/cristiano-ronaldo-ballon-dor-portugal-world-cup-2014

Brazil
11-21-2013, 07:30 AM
some fans are still pushing for Zlatan:

http://media.joe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/zlatan1.jpg

gnsf0946
11-21-2013, 08:44 AM
It may sounds wrong but this is the way this award works. During world cup, euro professional teams achievements are totally over shadowed by NT... 2010 being an exception due to lack of clear cut leader of the Spanish NT as pointed out by DAF and Messi was the dominant force so your Sneijder argument doesn't pass the cut.

This literally makes no sense, Sneijder did more on a club and NT level than Messi. only reason he got it was because after Iniesta and Xavi dropped out (reasons stated before) Messi was the last Barca player with any sort of argument to win it. Messi being dominant by winning La Liga isn't much of argument.

this post shows you are not very familiar with the Bayern, mudyez explained it in his post, except for somebody who just look at the names those who followed know that Ribery was the clear best individual of this formidable squad.

Fair enough.

Anyway, my point is that this award is a joke, each year different reason is given for deciding the winner. Even if CR wins it this year which I think he should it won't change my opinion of it.

Brazil
11-21-2013, 09:09 AM
This literally makes no sense, Sneijder did more on a club and NT level than Messi. only reason he got it was because after Iniesta and Xavi dropped out (reasons stated before) Messi was the last Barca player with any sort of argument to win it. Messi being dominant by winning La Liga isn't much of argument.

In 2010 a Spanish should have won it, that's the first time IIRC that ballon d'or is not given to a player who had a dominant run with his NT during a WC. I agree with the fact that an argument could have been done for Sneijder. 2010 was atypical for sure and Messi had an amazing individual year this is why I'm saying he was dominant.

Fair enough.

Anyway, my point is that this award is a joke, each year different reason is given for deciding the winner. Even if CR wins it this year which I think he should it won't change my opinion of it.

You are absolutely in your right to say this award is a joke but I disagree on the reason why, ballon d'or is by far one of most consistent individual award. Except in 2010, I don't have a lot of issues with the winners since I'm following it at least.

gnsf0946
11-21-2013, 09:21 AM
You are absolutely in your right to say this award is a joke but I disagree on the reason why, ballon d'or is by far one of most consistent individual award. Except in 2010, I don't have a lot of issues with the winners since I'm following it at least.

what I mean is, since Messi won it based on individual effort in 2010 and 2012, and won it based on team AND individual accomplishments I think it's fair to say that the award should be given for individual effort at which point Ribery should really have no chance, yet he does and I wouldn't be surprised if he won it because as i said it's seems that each year there's a possibility that team achievements trump individual achievements and vice versa.

Obviously if CR or Messi win it this year my point is moot.

TDMVPDPOY
11-21-2013, 09:27 AM
what I mean is, since Messi won it based on individual effort in 2010 and 2012, and won it based on team AND individual accomplishments I think it's fair to say that the award should be given for individual effort at which point Ribery should really have no chance, yet he does and I wouldn't be surprised if he won it because as i said it's seems that each year there's a possibility that team achievements trump individual achievements and vice versa.

Obviously if CR or Messi win it this year my point is moot.

messis 2012 was a fkn joke

what was the season that CR overcome the trophyless in la liga and eventually won the trophy, compared to messi who didnt win any trophy that year but had pplenty of goals and assists, didnt make sense to reward him the award that year...

gnsf0946
11-21-2013, 09:32 AM
I don't give a f*ck if a player gets it because of the amount of goals or because of trophies he won as long as each year they give the award for the same reason they gave it the year before and year before that, etc...

Brazil
11-21-2013, 09:46 AM
Globally Messi, because he is Messi, fucked up a bit the logic of this award in 2010 mostly and we can make a case about 2012... but thats what god do tbh

Brazil
11-21-2013, 09:51 AM
but one or two years of exceptions don't make an inconsistent award after 50 years of history.

BTW the trophy started to be fucked since these suckers of the FIFA took it over from France Football

Jodelo
11-21-2013, 01:05 PM
:cry "Messi won 4 straight and I'm still butthurt about it so I won't go to this event" :cry

Nah, it's because of the Blatter accident i believe.

DAF86
11-21-2013, 03:04 PM
Nah, it's because of the Blatter accident i believe.

Nah, this "incident" came great for him to use as a excuse. There were already talks about Cristiano not going to the event even before the Blatter thing and look how he didn't went to the "European player of the year" award. His ego can't take all this losing.

DAF86
11-21-2013, 03:08 PM
messis 2012 was a fkn joke

what was the season that CR overcome the trophyless in la liga and eventually won the trophy, compared to messi who didnt win any trophy that year but had pplenty of goals and assists, didnt make sense to reward him the award that year...

Yeah, giving it to the guy that broke the all-time scoring record on a calendar year was a joke. :rolleyes

DAF86
11-21-2013, 03:17 PM
but one or two years of exceptions don't make an inconsistent award after 50 years of history.

BTW the trophy started to be fucked since these suckers of the FIFA took it over from France Football

Exactly, before the Golden ball was given only by the vote of journalists. If that would have still been the case in 2010 Sneijder would have won, when they added the vote of the players and coaches not only Sneijder didn't win but he didn't even finish in the top 3.

This is like the MVP argument in the NBA. In my personal opinion the indivdual performance should matter more than team accomplishments, it is after all an individual award.

Brazil
11-21-2013, 03:30 PM
Exactly, before the Golden ball was given only by the vote of journalists. If that would have still been the case in 2010 Sneijder would have won, when they added the vote of the players and coaches not only Sneijder didn't win but he didn't even finish in the top 3.

This is like the MVP argument in the NBA. In my personal opinion the indivdual performance should matter more than team accomplishments, it is after all an individual award.

I personnally don't care if it's the most talented player of a winning team award if it is consistent vs. individual. That's how journalists used to vote and in 50 years of history I don't see a lot of scandalous choice: Rossi, Platini, Belanov, baggio etc... I particulary loved M. Sammer vote (this kind of vote won't happen again unfortunately). 2006 was awesome in that regard: Cannavaro and Bufon.

Now we gonna have only number 9, number 10... defenders, mid fielder can go suck a dick

sonic21
11-21-2013, 05:23 PM

tbh muller was bayen best player te last 2 years.

Venti Quattro
11-21-2013, 06:42 PM
some fans are still pushing for Zlatan:

http://media.joe.ie/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/zlatan1.jpg
Zlatan's gonna grab det Ballon d'Or

lefty
11-21-2013, 07:41 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BY-lbbACYAA2o08.jpg:large

Venti Quattro
01-13-2014, 07:05 AM
Bump.

TDMVPDPOY
01-13-2014, 07:39 AM
the only reason frank robbery wont win the award, his off the field sex bullshit?

apalisoc_9
01-13-2014, 08:46 AM
Bump.

This bitch is so overrated. Average face, no ass, no titts...

Venti Quattro
01-13-2014, 08:47 AM
This bitch is so overrated. Average face, no ass, no titts...
Big words, fella.

Can you score her?

Yeah, I thought so.

apalisoc_9
01-13-2014, 08:52 AM
Big words, fella.

Can you score her?

Yeah, I thought so.

Her? Probably not just cause of Status...But I've had better..Sexier, prettier.

TDMVPDPOY
01-13-2014, 08:55 AM
Big words, fella.

Can you score her?

EASTERN EUROPE, plenty of slender bitches without a feed

Yeah, I thought so.

Venti Quattro
01-13-2014, 09:08 AM

Relevancy
01-13-2014, 11:01 AM
Ronaldo will win it, I'm not trying to take away from this award, but what if Messi hadn't gotten injured? This award kinda loses value because of that, I can't blame Ronaldo for capitalizing on that though.

Anyways, congratulations Ronaldo.

Venti Quattro
01-13-2014, 11:10 AM

Relevancy
01-13-2014, 11:13 AM
422760164060438528Xavi?:lol the dude has had little impact in barcelona this year

TDMVPDPOY
01-13-2014, 11:17 AM
wtf is ramos doing on the team, dude is fkn shit

lefty
01-13-2014, 12:08 PM
Lol Ramos, Xavi and Alves

Jodelo
01-13-2014, 12:50 PM
:lolXavi and Alves

Alonso instead of Xavi!

ElNono
01-13-2014, 01:47 PM
damn, are they really gonna have Pele present this when you have Lima?

ElNono
01-13-2014, 01:52 PM
Wait, this is the in-memorian award? :lol

ElNono
01-13-2014, 01:53 PM
Ronaldo got this shit on lock... deserved tbh

resistanze
01-13-2014, 02:12 PM
LOL ribery

resistanze
01-13-2014, 02:20 PM
":cry but i playd on da bess teem :cry"

resistanze
01-13-2014, 03:15 PM
Ribery this year = Chauncey Billups MVP bid in 2006

apalisoc_9
01-13-2014, 04:29 PM
Iniest and xavi SMH at all these Dumbassess..Ozil was a monster last year for madrid.

Alonso too would have been a better choice.

Venti Quattro
01-13-2014, 04:34 PM
Alonso too would have been a better choice.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

apalisoc_9
01-13-2014, 04:37 PM
I can't believe Messi gets all these undeserved attention. Easily the most overhyped player of all time...Congrats Ronaldo, you deserved it..I'm just fuming right now cause the voting was close as fuck...Imagine if that midget asshole actually won. POS..

Jodelo
01-13-2014, 04:42 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Alonso is better than Xavi... This is only since 1-2 years but Xavi is done and Alonso is the second most important player on Real. Since he is back, Real looks way better!

resistanze
01-13-2014, 04:43 PM
I can't believe Messi gets all these undeserved attention. Easily the most overhyped player of all time...Congrats Ronaldo, you deserved it..I'm just fuming right now cause the voting was close as fuck...Imagine if that midget asshole actually won. POS..

Damn, did Messi bang your mother?

Venti Quattro
01-13-2014, 04:47 PM

gnsf0946
01-13-2014, 04:54 PM
Good stuff Venti :tu

apalisoc_9
01-13-2014, 05:05 PM
^

:lmao

At that suit..Messi looks like a try hard peasant phaggot beside Ronaldo.

Venti Quattro
01-13-2014, 05:44 PM

:rollin

Jodelo
01-13-2014, 05:54 PM

ElNono
01-13-2014, 07:05 PM
Alonso is better than Xavi...

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GyHgYg5RMT4/UXLOF3KdLwI/AAAAAAAALUo/E8e5SFG_EPI/s1600/Matt-Stone-Trey-Parker.gif

Libri
01-13-2014, 07:34 PM
Messi trying to hide in the back or what?

http://static.goal.com/358800/358800.jpg

lefty
01-13-2014, 10:41 PM

lefty
01-13-2014, 11:31 PM
oh and :lmao at Ibra forced to watch CR7's goals vs Sweden

ElNono
01-14-2014, 01:33 AM

lolololol

Relevancy
01-14-2014, 10:38 AM
I actually though that shit was real for a second:lol photoshop these days man.

Jodelo
01-14-2014, 11:14 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-GyHgYg5RMT4/UXLOF3KdLwI/AAAAAAAALUo/E8e5SFG_EPI/s1600/Matt-Stone-Trey-Parker.gif

At THIS stage of their careers, yes.

Venti Quattro
01-14-2014, 11:30 AM
At THIS stage of their careers, yes.

Xabi > Xavi applies in the dictionary only, not in football

TDMVPDPOY
01-14-2014, 12:27 PM
messi is like that douche kirby, get selected for no apparent reason

Relevancy
01-14-2014, 12:41 PM
messi is like that douche kirby, get selected for no apparent reasonShut up midget, you know I think your one because you're always angry.

Libri
01-14-2014, 04:01 PM
http://estaticos01.marca.com/blogs/zapping/imagenes_posts/2014/01/14/87069_570x389.jpg

http://estaticos02.marca.com/blogs/zapping/imagenes_posts/2014/01/14/87091.jpg

http://estaticos03.marca.com/blogs/zapping/imagenes_posts/2014/01/14/87092.jpg

http://estaticos01.marca.com/blogs/zapping/imagenes_posts/2014/01/13/87053_570x271.jpg

The Gemini Method
01-14-2014, 04:14 PM
Congrats to CR7!

lefty
01-14-2014, 04:47 PM
Oooh Irina.....

Fuck you CR7

DAF86
01-18-2014, 07:56 PM
Congrats to Messi for not being a bitch and still going knowing he wasn't going to win and not only that, going on a ridiculous red suit for all of us to have something to laugh at. Such a great soul that kid has :cry

DAF86
01-18-2014, 07:58 PM
messi is like that douche kirby, get selected for no apparent reason

Except for that time where he was the best player of the team that won everything it played, and that other time where he led all Europe in goals and assists, and that other time where he broke the all-time record for goals scored on a calendar year.

DAF86
01-18-2014, 08:01 PM

lol Brazil
lol Ribery

TDMVPDPOY
01-19-2014, 03:20 AM
Congrats to Messi for not being a bitch and still going knowing he wasn't going to win and not only that, going on a ridiculous red suit for all of us to have something to laugh at. Such a great soul that kid has :cry

cmon man, u know his a bitch, why is he wearing a red suite while everyon ie in black...he must've gotten the dress code unlike previous years with his shenanigans suits

Jodelo
01-19-2014, 08:05 AM
Or the one time where he quit against Bayern last year in the semis.

DAF getting his butthurt mode on...

DAF86
01-19-2014, 01:21 PM
Or the one time where he quit against Bayern last year in the semis.

DAF getting his butthurt mode on...

A nagging injury that had him fucked up all of last year="quitting" :lol

BTW...

Yeah, I'm so butthurt. :cry

Brazil
01-20-2014, 07:26 PM
lol Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466)
lol Ribery

:cry

Venti Quattro
01-20-2014, 07:26 PM

Sup Brazil and Stalin

Brazil
01-20-2014, 07:30 PM
Sup Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466) and Stalin (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26437)

Busy working like a slave... Missed a bunch of spurs games :cry

and u brah ?

lefty
01-20-2014, 11:43 PM
@lloydbarker11 Ribery on Ballon d'Or snub: "I won everything, I earned this award, it's all politics". #LetItGoFranck

Link to Tweet: https://twitter.com/lloydbarker11/status/425478645864353793

apalisoc_9
01-20-2014, 11:53 PM
Idiots.

Ribery is obviously butthurt, but some of you fuckheads don't know shit. Competitive players get butthurt..It is what it is. Franck's only problem is that he's getting to public about it...No one would have know Olujawon was butthurt when D-rob won the MVP if none of his teammates told anyore.

Plus, I kinda understand where the hate comes from. I agree that Ronaldo deserves the award but Messi over Ribery in the Voting..

Fix your shit up FIFA..it stinks.

lefty
01-21-2014, 03:51 AM
And to top it all off, Ribery's trial for prostitution with that 17 y/o started today. Suck it Franck.

DAF86
01-21-2014, 12:29 PM
Idiots.

Ribery is obviously butthurt, but some of you fuckheads don't know shit. Competitive players get butthurt..It is what it is. Franck's only problem is that he's getting to public about it...No one would have know Olujawon was butthurt when D-rob won the MVP if none of his teammates told anyore.

Plus, I kinda understand where the hate comes from. I agree that Ronaldo deserves the award but Messi over Ribery in the Voting..

Fix your shit up FIFA..it stinks.

If Ronaldo won the award (meaning they accounted for individual performances more tan team awards) then it's only logical for Messi to end above Ribery.

Brazil
01-25-2014, 09:41 AM
Ballon d'or is dead... The whole logic behind it is dead... Since FIFA got it, rules and interests have changed. I understand Ribery is butt hurt but with FIFA taking over this trophy Ronaldo choice was the logical one.

need to forget about past and move on. That's the new media era... Goal keepers, defensive mild fielders, pure defenders etc..., will never have another shot and in its new era Ribery won't have another shot too

DAF86
01-25-2014, 03:15 PM
Ballon d'or is dead... The whole logic behind it is dead... Since FIFA got it, rules and interests have changed. I understand Ribery is butt hurt but with FIFA taking over this trophy Ronaldo choice was the logical one.

need to forget about past and move on. That's the new media era... Goal keepers, defensive mild fielders, pure defenders etc..., will never have another shot and in its new era Ribery won't have another shot too

You're talking like that is a bad thing. I find it logical to give individual awards based on individual performances, tbh. Why the fuck should Ribery have won the Golden ball over Ronaldo just for playing on a more stacked team? Fuck that shit.

P/S: Why did Bruno aply the banhammer on apalisoc_9?

Brazil
01-25-2014, 04:26 PM
You're talking like that is a bad thing. I find it logical to give individual awards based on individual performances, tbh. Why the fuck should Ribery have won the Golden ball over Ronaldo just for playing on a more stacked team? Fuck that shit.

P/S: Why did Bruno (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=2449) aply the banhammer on apalisoc_9 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=11260)?

Not saying it's a bad thing just saying different.

now I preferred the old way, that was a great peculiar trophy. A formula capable to recognize defenders that was great.

Not sure about him tbh it seems he was repeating the same stuff over and over, I assumed that pissed off Bruno or something

Bruno
01-25-2014, 06:31 PM
P/S: Why did Bruno aply the banhammer on apalisoc_9?

Spamming the board with the same shit for months. And it's only for 3 days, he will be back tomorrow.

DAF86
01-25-2014, 07:47 PM
Oooh Irina.....

Fuck you CR7

Antonella > Irina

lefty
01-26-2014, 01:41 AM
Antonella > Irina
lol no fucking way

Venti Quattro
01-26-2014, 01:48 AM
lol no fucking way

Ssssh lefty you never learn. It's Antonella. Do you want to get slapped by an angry woman?

lefty
01-26-2014, 04:01 AM
Ssssh lefty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896) you never learn. It's Antonella. Do you want to get slapped by an angry woman?
She won't do shit; I've loaded up on HGH

DAF86
01-26-2014, 04:32 AM
lol no fucking way

Please tell me how this skiny ass, butt liped bich:

http://indice7.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/is2.jpg

Is better than this beatiful natural woman:

http://coedbc.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/messi-wife-intro.jpg%3Fw%3D600%26h%3D350
http://bolarosa.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/roccuzzo3.jpg

lefty
01-26-2014, 09:53 PM

lefty
01-12-2015, 11:41 AM

it's me
01-12-2015, 11:45 AM
Congrats to all cristina fans on her third ballon d'or :bobo

ElNono
01-12-2015, 12:38 PM

ElNono
01-12-2015, 12:39 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/2dabmep.jpg

lefty
01-12-2015, 12:48 PM
:lol that suit

Jodelo
01-12-2015, 12:50 PM
"Your most important goal"?

Messi: "Against ManU"
Robben: "Against Dortmund"
Ronaldo: "The next one is the most important one"

:lol

ElNono
01-12-2015, 01:05 PM

lefty
01-12-2015, 01:05 PM
ALPHA

lefty
01-12-2015, 01:07 PM

it's me
01-12-2015, 01:29 PM
ALPHA

Who's the female?

pookenstein
01-12-2015, 01:31 PM
If Messi wins, I'll start a riot. In Argentina.
Although I can't stand Penaldo, he'd be a somewhat deserving winner.
But Manu will make history and win this shit as the first goalie ever.

resistanze
01-12-2015, 01:39 PM
If Messi wins, I'll start a riot. In Argentina.
Although I can't stand Penaldo, he'd be a somewhat deserving winner.
But Manu will make history and win this shit as the first goalie ever.

Neuer won't win tbh. The marketing machine of Messi/Ronaldo has been in overdrive the last 5 years tbh.

:lol RMAO writing open letter to FIFA about ballon d'or
:lol Xavi butthurt about Penaldo
:lol marketing machines at work

it's me
01-12-2015, 01:42 PM
Neuer won't win tbh. The marketing machine of Messi/Ronaldo has been in overdrive the last 5 years tbh.

True.

pookenstein
01-12-2015, 01:47 PM

Yeah, you're probably right.
1. Penaldo
2. Neuer
3. Messi

I'd be ok with that. But Manu finishing behind Messi would be a fucking shame.

lefty
01-12-2015, 01:48 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7KsST8CUAArbjQ.jpg

FlAVaK
01-12-2015, 02:34 PM
Who's the female?

She is not really a female.

http://www.puma.jp/football/images/marta-overview-web.jpg

But she won the women ballon dŽor five times from Ž06 to Ž10...

http://mediadb.kicker.de/news/1000/1020/1100/23000/artikel/747798/marta-1296037785_zoom46_crop_800x600_800x600%2B0%2B61.jp g

So basically: Marta > Messi !

it's me
01-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Yeah, you're probably right.
1. Penaldo
2. Neuer
3. Messi

I'd be ok with that. But Manu finishing behind Messi would be a fucking shame.

:lmao Midget 15,76% - Neuer 15,72%

lefty
01-12-2015, 02:36 PM
lol Neuer finishing behind Midget, that BS :lol

ElNono
01-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Goalies have always been at a huge disadvantage, tbh... congrats Penaldo though, definitely deserved...

lefty
01-12-2015, 03:04 PM
Well, Neuer shoud have scored more goals tbh

it's me
01-12-2015, 03:07 PM
Goalies have always been at a huge disadvantage, tbh... congrats Penaldo though, definitely deserved...

TBH when playing with friend always the fatty or the "not good enough to play" end up being the goalie.

it's me
01-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Well, Neuer shoud have scored more goals tbh

All he needed was some penaldos TBH ( we all know that :lol). Who the hell kicks penalties at bayern?

Sportstudi
01-12-2015, 03:16 PM
What was that roar from Ronaldo in the end? Seems he roared and his cub came running.

lefty
01-12-2015, 03:20 PM
What was that roar from Ronaldo in the end? Seems he roared and his cub came running.
:lmao at Blatter's reaction

it's me
01-12-2015, 03:29 PM
Hey... where was Irina?.... is cristina finally coming out of the closet this year? that could be a good strategy for another ballon d'or TBH.

Jodelo
01-12-2015, 04:20 PM
Nice meltdown by it's me

it's me
01-12-2015, 04:30 PM
Nice meltdown by it's me

:lmao gaynaldo fans butthurt even minutes after she wins the ballon d-or .... some things never change.

lefty
01-12-2015, 04:39 PM
Nice meltdown by it's me (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=10306)

lefty
01-12-2015, 04:43 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7LTzVYCMAAExAY.jpg

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Seinfeld-Laughing-with-Cigar.gif

lefty
01-12-2015, 05:17 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7LWAQdIAAM4xob.jpg

Jodelo
01-12-2015, 05:18 PM

TDMVPDPOY
01-13-2015, 06:01 AM
did ronaldo thank bale? fck this clown without the bale transfer last year...i dont think RMLAO wouldve won a trophy

TDMVPDPOY
01-13-2015, 06:16 AM
i think ronaldo will win next years also, the team is still performing better

while messi hasnt had a good season this year...

quentin_compson
01-13-2015, 01:06 PM
This award is about as meaningless as the All Star MVP in the NBA, but Ronaldo winning it this year is alright, I guess.

Those Fifa World XI selections, though ...
No Godin/Boateng/Hummels, but David Luiz :lmao

DAF86
01-13-2015, 01:12 PM
Simeone should have won coach of the year. i don't think any other coach in the Planet would have done what he did with Atletico Madrid.

lefty
01-13-2015, 01:14 PM
Simeone should have won coach of the year. i don't think any other coach in the Planet would have done what he did with Atletico Madrid.
Truth

it's me
01-13-2015, 03:55 PM

Lost the CL to Ramos and Rmao TBH.... and booger eater won the WC. If not a WC year he may have.

lefty
01-13-2015, 11:55 PM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/12/d27317f3c8a60e97da1b9302373bc9fc.jpg