PDA

View Full Version : Never Talk To Cops - Learn To Just STFU!!! If You Don't STFU You'll Pay The Price

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2013, 12:07 PM
Not a word Not a Peep..except as outlined below....No matter what they're arresting you for...this could mean the difference between a charge vs. a conviction. A charge will fuck up your world...but a conviction will ruin your life for the rest of it...STFU plain and simple...

1.) Give Your Name (if you must)
2.) Ask if you're free to go. No?
3.) Ask For an attorney

If they ask you anything else repeat step 3...over and over...

Part 1

i8z7NC5sgik

Part 2
08fZQWjDVKE

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2013, 12:35 PM
Yeah I never understood people that would talk shit to cops.

cops are no better than many of the criminals they arrest...they're job is to intimidate...I don't care if you're innocent...say nothing to them...

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2013, 12:37 PM
I personally believe I'm smarter than any cop that stops me..I'm always respectful but those guys aren't too bright...they are empowered and get their self worth through the the power the law grants them...

m>s
10-27-2013, 12:46 PM
i personally believe you're not smarter than most cops but you did copy and paste someone else's good advice

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2013, 12:59 PM
i personally believe you're not smarter than most cops but you did copy and paste someone else's good advice

I know you're emotional over me...but it's not about Kool....read the OP....live it learn it...Got It? Good :toast

m>s
10-27-2013, 01:02 PM
i already knew everything in the OP but thanks for posting old news that everyone should know by now you're a real visionary

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2013, 01:11 PM
i already knew everything in the OP but thanks for posting old news that everyone should know by now you're a real visionary

that's good to hear...have a good day my friend :hat

silverblk mystix
10-27-2013, 01:18 PM
Not a word Not a Peep..except as outlined below....No matter what they're arresting you for...this could mean the difference between a charge vs. a conviction. A charge will fuck up your world...but a conviction will ruin your life for the rest of it...STFU plain and simple...

3.) Ask For an attorney

Part 1

i8z7NC5sgik

Part 2
08fZQWjDVKE

I personally think you should be arrested for pretending to be black.

Nothing more pathetic.

DJR210
10-27-2013, 01:21 PM
Like you know shit about life in the hood with your 100k car and over a million dollar house. OP is a faggot.

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2013, 01:22 PM
I personally think you should be arrested for pretending to be black.

Nothing more pathetic.

because in a racist white man's world (such as yourself) a black man can't be educated and listen to smart white people? I totally understand your position...you should keep it...but it ain't bout Kool...stay focused on the OP..you'll have other chances to hate Kool....:hat

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2013, 01:25 PM
Like you know shit about life in the hood with your 100k car and over a million dollar house. OP is a faggot.

stay focused my friend....I never mentioned one word bout life in da hood....well off and rich people face this dilemma every day... you should watch the vids or things will go bad for you...

TDMVPDPOY
10-27-2013, 01:27 PM
that shit u post dont apply to ethnic minorities...ur gettin in the back of car and driven into the shits of the state only to be drop off in the middle of nowhere for urself to make ur own way home...

DJR210
10-27-2013, 01:30 PM
stay focused my friend....I never mentioned one word bout life in da hood....well off and rich people face this dilemma every day... you should watch the vids or things will go bad for you...

Yeah, ok. Cops are now preying on the "high class".

DJR210
10-27-2013, 01:30 PM

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2013, 01:33 PM
that shit u post dont apply to ethnic minorities...ur gettin in the back of car and driven into the shits of the state only to be drop off in the middle of nowhere for urself to make ur own way home...

it applies to everyone...especially ethnic minorities...but you don't have to follow the advice it'll be your loss :lol

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2013, 01:36 PM

serious question...In all honesty are you educated beyond high school? I'm scratching my head ova here trynna figure out what kind of retort it is you posted...who do you think the Lawyer made the vid for?

You're quite the young Einstein

carry on...

DJR210
10-27-2013, 01:39 PM
OP leads fake internet life.

:lol Never been to jail

Koolaid_Man
10-27-2013, 01:44 PM
OP leads fake internet life.

:lol Never been to jail

focus on Topic...I'm guessing you're not very educated...that's fine I didn't ask as an insult to you but I could tell based on your responses....and no I've never been to jail...rare indeed for a black man...I don't poke fun of people who have because I've done things that could have just as well landed me there...just been lucky I guess...

DJR210
10-27-2013, 01:47 PM
focus on Topic...I'm guessing you're not very educated...that's fine I didn't ask as an insult to you but I could tell based on your responses....and no I've never been to jail...rare indeed for a black man...I don't poke fun of people who have because I've done things that could have just as well landed me there...just been lucky I guess...

:lol narutoluva

DJR210
10-27-2013, 01:47 PM

:lol narutoluva

Rogue
10-27-2013, 09:42 PM
cops are always the wrong people to play jokes with imho.

DJR210
10-27-2013, 09:55 PM
"Learn To Just STFU!!!"

Practice what you preach tbh.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-27-2013, 10:06 PM

3.) Ask For an attorney

Part 1

i8z7NC5sgik

Part 2
08fZQWjDVKE

Nonsense. I'm a b3an3r I don't look like a cholo or low rider but I've had many run ins with the law and haven't been taken in for stuff I should've been taken in for. I've only been taken in twice but that was for FTA warrants. Those were BS in the first place. I'm always upfront with the cop. Always. I just can't lie. All these times I was clearly intoxicated and herb was definitely in the air but I always seem to have gotten out of there with only a warning. And the cops have all been whiteys so don't give me that color BS. Cops don't like being lied to. Take it for what it's worth.

Leetonidas
10-27-2013, 10:29 PM
If you're in a residence and cop knocks on your door DON'T ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR

Almost got fucked at a party like 3 years ago because some dumbass almost opened the door til my friend blocked the way and put his foot in front of the door. All they can do is knock and go the fuck away

JoeChalupa
10-27-2013, 11:55 PM
Simple courtesy has always worked for me.

DJR210
10-28-2013, 12:02 AM
If you're in a residence and cop knocks on your door DON'T ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR

Almost got fucked at a party like 3 years ago because some dumbass almost opened the door til my friend blocked the way and put his foot in front of the door. All they can do is knock and go the fuck away

This rookie opened the gate at his ranch like a down syndrome kid, the Sheriff's proceeded to pick axe 11 kegs and cockblock like 300 people..smh

Katherine Robinson
10-28-2013, 12:51 AM
Kevin, you've likely never been approached by the police for anything besides unpaid parking tickets. You cannot welch on Uncle Sam.

AchillesHeel
10-28-2013, 02:26 AM
Just know the fucking law and remain calm, don't give the cops a reason to arrest your ass, tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
10-28-2013, 02:34 AM
nothing beats watching gangbangers acting all hard and shit, but in fetus position when talkin to a cop whether arrested or interrogated....

cops wont arrest you if they dont have evidence on you, lol fkn neighbors

even a educated person who study law subjects will know what to do and what rights they have against cops, if u got nothing to hide u can always ride it out with the cop and make their time miserable especially paper work if u got time to waste

The Reckoning
10-28-2013, 08:01 AM
now you have to say "i'm invoking my 5th amendment right"

DJR210
11-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Some oldies but goodies. Fucking owned.

Law Student Owns Cop

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAlRDGUx-B8

Fat ass cop loses his cool after being owned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g7WYwYi3UM

DJR210
11-09-2013, 12:52 AM
:lol

Classic^

symple19
11-09-2013, 02:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKiYpsQhZsI

That's hilarious :lol

Warren Jeffs
11-09-2013, 03:54 PM
Simple courtesy has always worked for me.

When did you get released?

DJR210
11-09-2013, 05:53 PM
When did you get released?

:lol