Clipper Nation
10-27-2013, 03:29 PM
When Jerruh sells the team, tbh....

2pac > Kobe
10-27-2013, 03:34 PM
fuck that, hire a fuckin head coach that knows how to manage the fuckin clock

BRHornet45
10-27-2013, 03:35 PM
http://www.troll.me/images2/last-dallas-cowboy-sb/the-last-dallas-cowboys-super-bowl-party.jpg

weebo
10-27-2013, 03:36 PM
:lol typical cowboys...turning choking into an art form

AchillesHeel
10-27-2013, 03:37 PM
Whenever I watch them play they manage to choke that shit, Romo didn't even have to throw a pick 6 this time so it wasn't really his fault, they were shit at managing the clock.

DJR210
10-27-2013, 03:39 PM
Sucks being a Cowboy fan, it really does.

LkrFan
Matt Shaub. :downspin:

spurraider21
he was like 3-12 on third down attempts or something crazy bad

2pac > Kobe
10-27-2013, 03:57 PM
i love how after every big play that ginger fuck is jumping up and down like we won the fuckin superbowl

Clipper Nation
10-27-2013, 04:00 PM
Matt Shaub. :downspin:

Sorry, s:loln, at least the Texans aren't trotting out their choking pussy excuse for a QB anymore, it's the Keenum era now :downspin:

Spursfan092120
10-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Stupid ass thread by someone who obviously didn't watch the game. Shit ass playcalling. We were out Miles, DeMarcus, and DeMarco, and still should have won that game if we weren't handicapped by bad coaching. Dumbass fucking people who blame Romo everytime Dallas loses. Stupid shit.

Spursfan092120
10-27-2013, 04:04 PM
Are you for real? Texan fan? Come on....St. Louis Rams, son. That loss took your smacktalk card away for the entire season.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2013, 04:05 PM
Romo played fine. I've watched enough Romo this year where I'm convinced he'd be considered an elite QB with better play calling. Their biggest problem is Garrett.

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 04:10 PM
Romo had a big 4th but he was fucking awful all game, and was miserable on third downs. He threw away 3/4 of all third down plays.

TE
10-27-2013, 04:11 PM
Romo played fine. I've watched enough Romo this year where I'm convinced he'd be considered an elite QB with better play calling. Their biggest problem is Garrett.

Yeah tbh.

Spur-Addict
Romo :lol

kamikazi_player
Stupid ass thread by someone who obviously didn't watch the game. Shit ass playcalling. We were out Miles, DeMarcus, and DeMarco, and still should have won that game if we weren't handicapped by bad coaching. Dumbass fucking people who blame Romo everytime Dallas loses. Stupid shit.
:lol it's just butthurt trolling tbh. This wasn't Romo's best game(he made some mistakes in this game, probably one of his worst games this year if not for the last few drives), but by far not the reason why this team lost today.

TE
10-27-2013, 04:12 PM
I'm normally a big Romo critic but this loss isn't on him. Callahan and Garrett are atrocious play callers.

Spur-Addict
10-27-2013, 04:12 PM
Four turnovers and still couldn't put them away :lol

Clipper Nation
10-27-2013, 04:13 PM
:lol it's just butthurt trolling tbh.
Who's butthurt? I find his chokejobs hilarious, tbh :lol

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 04:14 PM
he completed less than half his passes, and almost refused to throw the ball past the sticks on 3rd down attempts. there are plenty of reasons they lost the game. calvin, garrett. but Romo has to receive a decent share of the blame. this thread isn't a reactionary one after 1 game tbh

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 04:15 PM
butthurt trolling tbh
why the fuck would I be butthurt?

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 04:16 PM
You seem to talk about the cowboys alot to avoid your shitty ass team.

Spursfan092120
10-27-2013, 04:17 PM
So then you actually feel Romo is to blame for this loss? gotcha...you're not butthurt...you're just a fucking idiot.

Spursfan092120
I was thinking something along the same lines.

TE
The playcalling all game was not good against an aggressive defensive.

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 04:19 PM
i talk plenty about the raiders. i constitute of about 75% of the posts in the Raiders thread. i'm aware my team is shitty. i don't have delusions of competitiveness unlike fans of a certain texas team.

01Snake
10-27-2013, 04:20 PM
i love how after every big play that ginger fuck is jumping up and down like we won the fuckin superbowl

Hell, the ENTIRE team does that. The get a first down or even a simple tackle and they go off like they just scored the winning touchdown on the Super Bowl. Jumping around like idiots.

TE
10-27-2013, 04:21 PM
i talk plenty about the raiders. i constitute of about 75% of the posts in the Raiders thread. i'm aware my team is shitty. i don't have delusions of competitiveness unlike fans of a certain texas team.

Lolol so the Cowboys aren't competitive?

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 04:21 PM
they certainly are within their division. the NFC east consists of 3 terrible teams and 1 average team

TE
10-27-2013, 04:24 PM
they certainly are within their division. the NFC east consists of 3 terrible teams and 1 average team

By competitive, it means they are in games and in position to win.

LkrFan
10-27-2013, 04:25 PM
Sorry, s:loln, at least the Texans aren't trotting out their choking pussy excuse for a QB anymore, it's the Keenum era now :downspin:
Can't blame Romo (3 TDs - 0 INTs) this time. Cowboys suck major ass though. What a wasted effort by Sean Lee.

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 04:26 PM
I don't think many of us Cowboy fans think they can get any further than the first round of the playoffs. The only reason why we would make the playoffs is because we have a chance to win our shitty division, which is reasonable. So your whole competitiveness argument is very stupid and you should stop posting at this point.

HarlemHeat37
10-27-2013, 04:26 PM
Romo is solid QB, tbh..

The problem is his role, the Cowboys treat him like Rodgers/Brees/Manning/Brady, he doesn't have a running game to rely on, etc..

There are only 7-8 QBs in the NFL that would make the Cowboys better IMO..

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 04:28 PM
I don't think many of us Cowboy fans think they can get any further than the first round of the playoffs. The only reason why we would make the playoffs is because we have a chance to win our shitty division, which is reasonable. So your whole competitiveness argument is very stupid and you should stop posting at this point.
if you don't think they can pass the first round, then you don't think they are competitive

TE
10-27-2013, 04:29 PM
I never noticed spurraider until this thread. I hope his takes aren't like the ones in this thread tbh

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2013, 04:32 PM
Here's the thing...although Garrett's clock management is atrocious, there's something to be said for his consistent reluctance in putting the ball in Romo's hands to win or ice a game. He should trust Romo more, but you honestly can't blame him for distrusting him. He didn't trust him in the 2011 Arizona game b/c he shit the bed in the Jets and Lions games. This year he had the game of his life but threw it away at the end against Denver. Garrett was having flashbacks of those moments at the end, thus the conservative playcalling

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 04:33 PM
I never noticed spurraider until this thread. I hope his takes aren't like the ones in this thread tbh
my main takes on this forum are that the raiders suck, that Russell Wilson is better than RG3, Cutler, Stafford... that second one seems to get me in a bit of trouble here

Whats funny is people call me a Wilson fanboy, but even on those Wilson threads I've said that right now Romo > Wilson. I don't hate Romo, tbh. I just have seen enough of him to be convinced that he can take the team to teh next level. Every year it seems to be a new excuse for the cowboys besides Romo

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 04:34 PM
if you don't think they can pass the first round, then you don't think they are competitive
ok....thanks for proving my point. Now stop posting please.

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 04:35 PM
First time I noticed him as well. I really hope not tbh

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2013, 04:37 PM
my main takes on this forum are that the raiders suck, that Russell Wilson is better than RG3, Cutler, Stafford... that second one seems to get me in a bit of trouble here

Whats funny is people call me a Wilson fanboy, but even on those Wilson threads I've said that right now Romo > Wilson. I don't hate Romo, tbh. I just have seen enough of him to be convinced that he can take the team to teh next level. Every year it seems to be a new excuse for the cowboys besides Romo
Stafford is better.

Spur-Addict
10-27-2013, 04:43 PM
Stafford is better.

It doesn't hurt that he's throwing to Jesus in a uniform.

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 04:43 PM
his numbers in games without Calvin have been underwhelming to say the least

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2013, 04:44 PM
Also doesn't hurt his case that he's asked to win games and not manage them.

Spur-Addict
10-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Also doesn't hurt his case that he's asked to win games and not manage them.

Like I said, it's easier to go out and throw the ball when you're throwing to Jesus in a uniform.

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Like I said, it's easier to go out and throw the ball when you're throwing to Jesus in a uniform.
to be fair Russell Wilson has fitzgerald

Spur-Addict
10-27-2013, 04:46 PM
to be fair Russell Wilson has fitzgerald

:lmao Touche

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2013, 04:47 PM
Percy Harvin decided not to come back this week b/c the game film of Russell Wilson reactivated his migraines

td4mvp2k
10-27-2013, 04:49 PM
Lol raider fan... Stfu tbh

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 04:52 PM
what does my fanhood have to do with it? :lol. in fact, since i'm not a fan of an NFC east team, that makes me less biased than most. the Raiders suck. no clue why people use my fanhood as an argumentative point.

Pelicans78
10-27-2013, 04:59 PM

Hey you didn't misspell any words! :clap

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 05:01 PM
Hey you didn't misspell any words! :clap
60% of his post was abbreviated, so he's cheating, tbh

resistanze
10-27-2013, 05:02 PM
:lol Grandpa Manning

Spur-Addict
what does my fanhood have to do with it? :lol. in fact, since i'm not a fan of an NFC east team, that makes me less biased than most. the Raiders suck. no clue why people use my fanhood as an argumentative point.

Not really an argumentative point. It's more of an attempt at a dismissal of valid points due to you supporting a team that isn't doing well. As if your fan hood is an indication of sport knowledge.

Pelicans78
60% of his post was abbreviated, so he's cheating, tbh

True but it's a start.

Pelicans78
10-27-2013, 05:03 PM
Not really an argumentative point. It's more of an attempt at a dismissal of valid points due to you supporting a team that isn't doing well. As if your fan hood is an indication of sport knowledge.

True, but it's funny how people try to use that as an argument when someone else is talking about their team.

td4mvp2k
10-27-2013, 05:04 PM
Hey you didn't misspell any words! :claplol grizzlies n warriors... :lol

Pelicans78
10-27-2013, 05:07 PM
lol grizzlies n warriors... :lol

:monkey Deflecting of course.

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 05:08 PM
So people in this thread really think that today's loss was on Romo or did the OP randomly made this post because "oh I just thought today was the best day to call out Romo for not being a franchise QB"?

Spur-Addict
10-27-2013, 05:11 PM
True, but it's funny how people try to use that as an argument when someone else is talking about their team.

LOL Indeed. Grasping at straws tbh...

td4mvp2k
10-27-2013, 05:13 PM
:monkey Deflecting of course.u 1 to talk.. :lol

Pelicans78
10-27-2013, 05:16 PM
u 1 to talk.. :lol

:monkey

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 05:21 PM
So people in this thread really think that today's loss was on Romo or did the OP randomly made this post because "oh I just thought today was the best day to call out Romo for not being a franchise QB"?
today's loss was for many reasons, and Romo might not be the main culprit for todays loss, though his play in the early going was god awful. like i said, i didn't start this thread as a reactionary thing to 1 game. people are allowed to have bad games. its just the culmination of the all the disappointment the cowboys have endured in recent years. Romo is the 1 constant. its always been the defense's fault, or the coaches fault, or the running game's fault, or anything besides Romo. i honestly believe they need to get a fresh start, and that typically begins with the QB.

td4mvp2k
10-27-2013, 05:24 PM
:monkey:lol ya like I said... :tu

Pelicans78
10-27-2013, 05:25 PM
:lol ya like I said... :tu

Hey I exposed you for a fake. You spelled correctly again. :monkey

td4mvp2k
10-27-2013, 05:28 PM
Hey I exposed you for a fake. You spelled correctly again. :monkey....

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 05:50 PM
today's loss was for many reasons, and Romo might not be the main culprit for todays loss, though his play in the early going was god awful. like i said, i didn't start this thread as a reactionary thing to 1 game. people are allowed to have bad games. its just the culmination of the all the disappointment the cowboys have endured in recent years. Romo is the 1 constant. its always been the defense's fault, or the coaches fault, or the running game's fault, or anything besides Romo. i honestly believe they need to get a fresh start, and that typically begins with the QB.
Everyone has a bad first half every now and then. Like I said, this was probably one of Romo's worst games of the season besides the last few drives. But I'm pretty sure you haven't watched many cowboy games this season or even last season for that matter. Romo has been playing above average for not having a second wideout in Austin. He is not a major or the main reason why the cowboys are doing terrible. If you actually watch the games, most of the time when Dallas has struggled is because of Dallas' bad secondary and bad coaching. The secondary has given up too many big plays and it forces the offense to come back on the field to save the day. Unless your name is Peyton, Rodgers, Brees, or Luck chances are not that good especially when you lose momentum after a big play. I'm by far not a Romo fan but I give him credit where credits due. Keep talking out of your ass though, it makes you sound dumber every time you post. :lol

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 05:52 PM
If they had beaten the Skins last year in week 17, they would have made the playoffs. How did Romo play?

He has Peyton Manning syndrome but isn't as good as Manning.

lefty
10-27-2013, 05:54 PM
lol white qbs

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 05:55 PM
If they had beaten the Skins last year in week 17, they would have made the playoffs. How did Romo play?

:lol so you're telling me without Dez and Austin in the 2nd half, Romo had to rely on fucking Cole Beasley and Dwayne Harris? Also did not hurt that the Redskins WERE the better team that year. Good argument sport.

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 05:56 PM
:lol so you're telling me without Dez and Austin in the 2nd half, Romo had to rely on fucking Cole Beasley and Dwayne Harris? Also did not hurt that the Redskins WERE the better team that year. Good argument sport.
i'm not asking about the better team. i'm asking you about Romo's performance

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 05:57 PM
And like I said, the secondary sucked that game too

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 05:58 PM
again irrelevant to my question. i'm not asking about the defense, the running backs. how did Romo play?

lefty
10-27-2013, 05:59 PM
again irrelevant to my question. i'm not asking about the defense, the running backs. how did Romo play?
like shit

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 05:59 PM
Romo had a tipped pass for an int, and Washington's D earned that game. Romo did the best he could do while just having Witten only while Dez struggled with the injury

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 06:00 PM

And like I said, the secondary sucked that game too

Clipper Nation
10-27-2013, 06:01 PM
Any day is a good day to shit on Romo, imho....

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 06:01 PM
in before ":lol chargers :lol rivers" as his retort

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 06:02 PM
Did you watch the game? Or did you just watch the highlights only? :lol Like I said he did fairly well for not having his players healthy. Go back and watch the game.

Trill Clinton
it won't happen until the end of romo's contract. which is sad and unfair to the true fans. the truth is, unfortunately romo is our best option at winning right now. a smart gm would have bit the bullet a loooon time ago, tanked and drafted a franchise qb. jerry is all about marketing the team and profiting on the team history rather than focus on building a TEAM. he forgot about the gritty and nasty cowboys from the past and has settled on a sissy and charmin version. sure he wants to win a championship, but if we don't, he'll settle for a middle of the pack team full of talent as long as it puts butts in the seats and has soap opera like story lines.

kamikazi_player
Sometimes it is, if it's warranted tbh

Clipper Nation
10-27-2013, 06:03 PM
in before ":lol chargers :lol rivers" as his retort
Considering that's basically the same as 90% of my posts about the Chargers, bring it on :lol

spurraider21
telling me to watch games that i watched isn't a retort to the fact that Romo underperformed and threw very characteristic interceptions

TrainOfThought5

All of this. A good running game and defense would go a long way as well.

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 06:04 PM
I like how dumbasses like spurraiders probably never watched a Cowboy game in their life but says "oh Romo I see his stats on espn and it's subpar so it's all his fault." "Oh the Broncos game this season was his fault too"!!

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 06:05 PM
telling me to watch games that i watched isn't a retort to the fact that Romo underperformed and threw very characteristic interceptions
It makes you sound retarded and don't know what you're talking about tbh

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 06:05 PM
I like how dumbasses like spurraiders probably never watched a Cowboy game in their life but says "oh Romo I see his stats on espn and it's subpar so it's all his fault." "Oh the Broncos game this season was his fault too"!!
k and if your assumption that i dont watch the games is wrong (which it is) whats ur next point?

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 06:08 PM
k and if your assumption that i dont watch the games is wrong (which it is) whats ur next point?
Apparently you don't since you think most of the blame is on Romo.

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 06:10 PM
Inb4 :cry but everyone doesn't blame romo, the defense d does not suck, coaching does not suck, just blame it on Romo, i'm just talking out of my ass :cry

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 06:12 PM
Apparently you don't since you think most of the blame is on Romo.
:lol i even conceded that romo wasn't the main culprit in today's game. he's just the constant in their blunders year after year

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2013, 06:13 PM
All of this. A good running game and defense would go a long way as well.

Only thing I should clarify is that Jerry Jones is actually their biggest problem since he's the only owner who'd keep Jason Garrett around this long :lol

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 06:15 PM
:lol i even conceded that romo wasn't the main culprit in today's game. he's just the constant in their blunders year after year
How about last year? If you even watch last year you know that Romo isn't as bad as people make him out to be. He did well enough for the parts that he had last year. Just admit you have some hatred for the Cowboys and cannot think rationally.

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 06:16 PM
How about last year? If you even watch last year you know that Romo isn't as bad as people make him out to be. He did well enough for the parts that he had last year. Just admit you have some hatred for the Cowboys and cannot think rationally.
i didn't say romo was bad. again, i've been called a Russell Wilson fanboy on this forum for defending him, and i even conceded that right now Romo > Wilson. i don't think romo sucks. i just dont think he's the guy thats capable of carrying the cowboys to the promise land. mistake prone in big moments/games

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 06:33 PM
i didn't say romo was bad. again, i've been called a Russell Wilson fanboy on this forum for defending him, and i even conceded that right now Romo > Wilson. i don't think romo sucks. i just dont think he's the guy thats capable of carrying the cowboys to the promise land. mistake prone in big moments/games
As I said, most of those "mistakes" are not warranted. Yeah some in the past, (lol seahawks game, can't even hold the ball correctly) was one of the worst and will not argue that but nothing i've seen in the past few years was just as bad as that or considered a huge choke. When your team is playing catchup most of the time like last year, it's not going to go your way most of the time. THAT'S why is a team collective effort(hence, why the D needs to step up, WRs need to be healthy, coaching has to make smarter decisions). If the D had some ability to stop the opposing team's offense, then Romo wouldn't have to be in that position to score a TD/FG in the first place. He did a nice job last year, winning 7/8 games they won last year down to the wire by a TD or less, but people will remember for losing games and it's a shame.

benefactor
10-27-2013, 06:55 PM
:lol Romo defenders

This game wasn't his fault and the timing of this thread is a bit curious, but It's pretty well established by now he's not a winner. There's a difference between being a really good QB and a winner. Think Warren Moon, Jim Kelly or Donovan McNabb. Personally, Cowboys fans/Jerrah can keep thinking he's a winner for as long as they want. The longer the better.

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 07:09 PM
:lol Romo defenders

This game wasn't his fault and the timing of this thread is a bit curious, but It's pretty well established by now he's not a winner. There's a difference between being a really good QB and a winner. Think Warren Moon, Jim Kelly or Donovan McNabb. Personally, Cowboys fans/Jerrah can keep thinking he's a winner for as long as they want. The longer the better.
Whatever floats your boat tbh. I seriously don't care if Dallas decides to go with another QB. I just think the hate is just atrocious and unwarranted at this point of his career

benefactor
10-27-2013, 07:10 PM
ok

BlackSwordsMan
10-27-2013, 07:37 PM
Not sure how romo is at fault here yeah he usually sucks shit but the defense choked today

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2013, 07:41 PM
I just think the hate is just atrocious and unwarranted at this point of his career

At this point of his career (what, 10 years in now?) he still makes crucial mistakes, and sits with 3 less playoff wins than Mark Sanchez.

Floyd Pacquiao
10-27-2013, 08:07 PM
Um yeah fck that... I remember what it's like not having a good QB, I don't want to relive those years again.

TrainOfThought5
10-27-2013, 08:44 PM
Um yeah fck that... I remember what it's like not having a good QB, I don't want to relive those years again.

I enjoyed Quincy Carters last year. Hoping for Money Manziel in the third round in this years draft.

DJR210
10-27-2013, 09:42 PM
The playcalling all game was not good against an aggressive defensive.

The playcalling on the final drive was atrocious.

weebo
10-27-2013, 09:42 PM
So then you actually feel Romo is to blame for this loss? gotcha...you're not butthurt...you're just a fucking idiot.

cowgirls had the benefit of 4 turnovers and only managed to score 10 points...that's not just bad playing calling but poor execution...and play execution starts with the qb...so ya romo had something to do with it

DJR210
10-27-2013, 09:45 PM
he's not a winner

Not taking today, or even this season into consideration, but I agree with this. He is great for people's fantasy teams, but all the stats don't mean shit when your nerves get the best of you every chance they're tested. Combined with him, Garrett, and Jerry, our cornerstones are super bitch made.

Spursfan092120
10-27-2013, 10:29 PM
cowgirls had the benefit of 4 turnovers and only managed to score 10 points...that's not just bad playing calling but poor execution...and play execution starts with the qb...so ya romo had something to do with it
Wow...you really are this stupid, aren't you? Tell me where the bad execution was. I'd love to know. It was the calls. The calls were horrible...period.

jag
10-27-2013, 10:53 PM
Here's the thing...although Garrett's clock management is atrocious, there's something to be said for his consistent reluctance in putting the ball in Romo's hands to win or ice a game. He should trust Romo more, but you honestly can't blame him for distrusting him. He didn't trust him in the 2011 Arizona game b/c he shit the bed in the Jets and Lions games. This year he had the game of his life but threw it away at the end against Denver. Garrett was having flashbacks of those moments at the end, thus the conservative playcalling

I agree with this take. But at this point, Garrett can do no right in my eyes. He's spent his entire time as HC trying to get cute with every call he makes. There's no way anyone on that team takes him seriously.

jag
10-27-2013, 11:01 PM
and lol some of the full-blown retards in here who think franchise QB's grow on trees. We got Blaine Gabbert (Chad Henne), Josh Freeman and Geno Smith being relied on to carry their franchises. Romo is worth every penny of his contract, and that has nothing to do with Romo and everything to do with the sad state of starting QB's in the League.

Floyd Pacquiao
10-27-2013, 11:11 PM
Romo's #'s fwiw: 18td's, 5 picks (3 weren't his fault) and a 101 qb rating

spurraider21
10-28-2013, 12:19 AM
3 weren't his fault
:cry

aren't you the same guy that tried convincing me he's one of the most clutch qb's in the league? :lol

Floyd Pacquiao
10-28-2013, 12:36 AM
:cry

aren't you the same guy that tried convincing me he's one of the most clutch qb's in the league? :lol
No I merely showed you a stat that Romo had 19 gw drives through out his career tbh (5 last year fwiw)

spurraider21
10-28-2013, 12:39 AM
No I merely showed you a stat that Romo had 19 gw drives through out his career tbh (5 last year fwiw)
it was hilarious because you said he's top 10 in GW drives among active qb's when he's also in the top 10 of games played

Floyd Pacquiao
10-28-2013, 12:41 AM
it was hilarious because you said he's top 10 in GW drives among active qb's when he's also in the top 10 of games played
I'm merely stating facts

spurraider21
10-28-2013, 12:44 AM
Romo is like favre with more disappointments and less accolades

HI-FI
10-28-2013, 01:31 AM
haven't read through all this, and I love hating on the Cowboys, but I'd say Romo is somewhat underrated. He's a top 10 QB, though clearly he makes mistakes that keep him from being elite. Jerrah is the big problem on that team, being a shitty GM and hiring lapdog coaches. Romo at least keeps the Cowboys entertaining for their fans and he appeals to bean3rs that make up a lot of the fanbase.

spurraider21
12-09-2013, 11:02 PM
i'm just gna leave this here

Clipper Nation
12-09-2013, 11:03 PM
And this is why the desperate Cowboyfan who defend R:lolm:lolch:lolke look like fools.... every year, without fail, he chokes in December :lol

BRHornet45
12-09-2013, 11:04 PM
sons maybe it's time for Jerry to give monkeyballism a chance?

Chief Brody
12-10-2013, 12:34 AM
He's the best option they have or will have in the near future. Dude is just one of those guys who can never wash the loser stench off him.

JohnnyMax
12-10-2013, 12:41 AM
Chief Brody, what happened to your weekly Black QB report? Did the mods send you a private message threatening you?

spurraider21
12-10-2013, 12:43 AM
Chief Brody, what happened to your weekly Black QB report? Did the mods send you a private message threatening you?
most of the black qb's had either been benched or doing well, so it wasn't worth a report

Chief Brody
12-10-2013, 12:48 AM

Been busy, brah...it might return next week if circumstances permit.

Floyd Pacquiao
12-10-2013, 01:00 AM
27 td's and only 7 picks (half weren't his fault) so far, and he's putting these #s up with an outdated/unimaginative offense. give him a good coach with a good scheme and the boys would be alot better tbh

td4mvp2k
12-10-2013, 01:01 AM
:lol @ da trolls luvn romos nutz... N alot from teams n QBs dat suk shoodnt be talkn tbh :lol

Holden_Caulfield
12-10-2013, 01:04 AM
we can give you gabbert for a peanut butter sandwich

spurraider21
12-10-2013, 01:05 AM
we can give you gabbert for a peanut butter sandwich
trade him for jerruh so he can fund a 2 billion dollar jaguars stadium

Holden_Caulfield
12-10-2013, 01:08 AM
trade him for jerruh so he can fund a 2 billion dollar jaguars stadium
brah, we have our own billionaire, but apparently he looks like a terrorist :lol

spurraider21
12-10-2013, 01:11 AM
brah, we have our own billionaire, but apparently he looks like a terrorist :lol
we need a billionaire. sharing with baseball is fucking pathetic :lol

det infield

Holden_Caulfield
12-10-2013, 01:15 AM
we need a billionaire. sharing with baseball is fucking pathetic :lol

det infield
just move back to LA and be done with it :lol

spurraider21
12-10-2013, 01:16 AM
just move back to LA and be done with it :lol
i wish. it would save me the 6 hour drive and i could get season tix to the shitfest

td4mvp2k
12-10-2013, 01:18 AM
27 td's and only 7 picks (half weren't his fault) so far, and he's putting these #s up with an outdated/unimaginative offense. give him a good coach with a good scheme and the boys would be alot better tbhdat defense tbh

The Gemini Method
12-10-2013, 01:26 AM
i wish. it would save me the 6 hour drive and i could get season tix to the shitfest

You in the SoCal?

spurraider21
12-10-2013, 01:27 AM
You in the SoCal?
LA, no less

Floyd Pacquiao
12-10-2013, 01:28 AM
dat defense tbh
Gotta rebuild threw the draft carnal. gotta get a new d-cord. a whole new dline, new safeties. gotta cut ware. need a whole neeew makeover tbh

Holden_Caulfield
12-10-2013, 01:31 AM
LA, no less
i hope you walked the streets with a broom with your spurs jersey on, tbh

spurraider21
12-10-2013, 01:32 AM
i hope you walked the streets with a broom with your spurs jersey on, tbh
i was alternating my duncan and manu jerseys every day until 6 tbh

td4mvp2k
12-10-2013, 01:32 AM
Gotta rebuild threw the draft carnal. gotta get a new d-cord. a whole new dline, new safeties. gotta cut ware. need a whole neeew makeover tbhtru and a new HC but woodnt cut ware tbh

Holden_Caulfield
12-10-2013, 01:33 AM
i was alternating my duncan and manu jerseys every day until 6 tbh
:cry:cry:cry i had my george hill on :cry:cry:cry

spurraider21
12-10-2013, 01:33 AM
i typically go to 1-2 spurs games a year.

last year i saw the Spurs-Clippers game when we rammed their assholes, and CP0 ended up with 4 points and 5 fouls.
the year before i went to spurs-clips game 3 when we came back from like 23 down. i also caught a reg season laker game that year, about 3 days after bynum got 30 rebounds on us, but we beat them that day. in fact, i've never seen the spurs lose in games i attended

chunticakes
12-10-2013, 01:37 AM
*in alfred pennyworth's voice* NEVAHH!!

to21
12-11-2013, 10:01 AM
Until the culture of accepting mediocrity and losing changes, it doesn't matter who's at QB. As a life long fan it's made me numb.....I don't get excited for wins nor upset for losses anymore.

leemajors
12-11-2013, 10:23 AM
Until the culture of accepting mediocrity and losing changes, it doesn't matter who's at QB. As a life long fan it's made me numb.....I don't get excited for wins nor upset for losses anymore.

that's where me and my friends are at too.

Bill_Brasky
12-11-2013, 12:11 PM
romo would be fine on a team that wasn't currently one of the shittiest franchises in sports.

spurraider21
12-15-2013, 08:14 PM
So are we going to continue to blame everybody else besides the choking faggot?

Bill_Brasky
12-15-2013, 08:17 PM
he's a choking faggot but hey at least he had his team in position for the choke!

HarlemHeat37
12-15-2013, 08:18 PM
The coaching played the biggest part in the loss, tbh..

They ran the ball just ONCE on the game-clinching drive, despite needing to run the clock out and having a run game that was averaging 7 yards per carry..

Everybody knows Romo is high-risk for an INT, coaches should be aware of this, especially in situations that call for a conservative strategy..

Bill_Brasky
12-15-2013, 08:18 PM
he chokes harder than jonah hill on 21 jump street.

Bill_Brasky
12-15-2013, 08:19 PM
The coaching played the biggest part in the loss, tbh..

They ran the ball just ONCE on the game-clinching drive, despite needing to run the clock out, despite the run game averaging 7 yards per carry..

Everybody knows Romo is high-risk for an INT, coaches should be aware of this, especially in situations that call for a conservative strategy..
yeah i gotta say not running the ball there was on Gayson(crofl jeebus).

spurraider21
12-15-2013, 08:32 PM
Garrett said it was a called run and Romo chose to pass :lmao

Clipper Nation
12-15-2013, 08:36 PM
The excuse is that Gayson was "throwing him under the bus," as it apparently can never be R:lolm:lolch:lolke's fault...

spurraider21
12-15-2013, 08:37 PM
and is floyd faggiaou going to still call Romo one of the most clutch qb's in the league?

td4mvp2k
12-15-2013, 08:42 PM
:lol romo fans

Bill_Brasky
12-15-2013, 08:43 PM
Garrett said it was a called run and Romo chose to pass :lmao

yup i saw that :lmao

benefactor
12-15-2013, 08:57 PM
My news feed is full of :cry:cry:cry

:cry leev tony alone :cry
:cry all tha defens falt :cry

Floyd Pacquiao
12-15-2013, 09:00 PM
and is floyd faggiaou going to still call Romo one of the most clutch qb's in the league?
When did I ever call romo one of the most clutch qb's in the league? show me a quote.

Floyd Pacquiao
12-15-2013, 09:04 PM
:lol and how the hell do you only run it 4 times in the secondhalf when your averageing 7 yards a carry. Gayson is beyond retarded

spurraider21
12-15-2013, 09:15 PM
When did I ever call romo one of the most clutch qb's in the league? show me a quote.
It wouldn't be too hard. Ill make a 3 minute search when I get home tbh

spurraider21
12-16-2013, 02:41 AM
:smokin romo with the clutch 4th quarter drive

romo has 19 game wiining drives for his career. top 10 among active qb's

making references to romo's clutch play :lol

Floyd Pacquiao
12-17-2013, 01:18 AM
making references to romo's clutch play :lol
:lol tiny face painting faggot. showing stats and giving romo props on a gamewinning drive is diffrent from saying "romo is one of the most clutch QB's in the league!".

DJR210
12-17-2013, 08:52 AM
Romo sucks dick, and so do the Jones family. Jason sucks dick as do most of the players and training staff.

I am looking forward too seeing what types of brilliant moves Jerry pulls out of his ass this year in the draft..long snapper in the second round anyone?

leemajors
12-17-2013, 09:28 AM
Frederick has actually turned out pretty well. I am more worried about his inability to choose cb's or DL effectively.

Bill_Brasky
12-17-2013, 10:45 AM
so on the first romo pick a run play was called with the option for it to be a pass(quick slant) if GB gave the right look. well they gave us that look, clay matthews came off the edge, and instead of throwing the quick slant off of a one step drop(which totally was there) he hesitated, had to escape pressure, then STUPIDLY still tried to catch miles austin on a slant route that developed and dissipated already.

so, yeah, romo is a choker. but for them to even call a play with a pass option is just fucking idiocy. all gayson had to do was say "OK, we're running it here. and if they give us a bad look....we still run it. basically Tony if you try to throw here I'll fucking kill you". it didn't matter how many yards the play netted, the whole point of that strategy was to get them to use their last timeout. just very fundamentally poor coaching and situational awareness.

leemajors
12-17-2013, 01:37 PM
so on the first romo pick a run play was called with the option for it to be a pass(quick slant) if GB gave the right look. well they gave us that look, clay matthews came off the edge, and instead of throwing the quick slant off of a one step drop(which totally was there) he hesitated, had to escape pressure, then STUPIDLY still tried to catch miles austin on a slant route that developed and dissipated already.

so, yeah, romo is a choker. but for them to even call a play with a pass option is just fucking idiocy. all gayson had to do was say "OK, we're running it here. and if they give us a bad look....we still run it. basically Tony if you try to throw here I'll fucking kill you". it didn't matter how many yards the play netted, the whole point of that strategy was to get them to use their last timeout. just very fundamentally poor coaching and situational awareness.

Yeah, shit makes zero sense. Garrett is in his headset and the calls are relayed through him. Sack up and take control you fucking ginger.

spurraider21
12-17-2013, 01:59 PM
find anybody to blame outside of romo tbh

The Reckoning
12-17-2013, 02:05 PM
he'd be a decent qb if he just stuck with fundamentals and stop optioning out of the run when murray is hot. cowboys will never win another ring as long as the organization keeps attracting egomaniacs. it starts at the top, and when you have an owner like jerry, that's all you're going to attract.

td4mvp2k
12-17-2013, 02:16 PM
he'd be a decent qb if he just stuck with fundamentals and stop optioning out of the run when murray is hot. cowboys will never win another ring as long as the organization keeps attracting egomaniacs. it starts at the top, and when you have an owner like jerry, that's all you're going to attract.houston knows bout dem rings tbh

The Reckoning
12-17-2013, 02:23 PM
houston knows bout dem rings tbh

not a texans fan tbh. pretty much a warren moon and chiefs fan and that's about it. jamaal is the real deal.

DJR210
12-17-2013, 02:24 PM
Frederick has actually turned out pretty well. I am more worried about his inability to choose cb's or DL effectively.

He has been solid, C is no longer a concern and shouldn't be for next five or six years at least. If only the Cowboys would have taken him in the third he would have been a steal.

td4mvp2k
12-17-2013, 02:30 PM
find anybody to blame outside of romo tbh:tu

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 09:41 PM
bump

Kool Bob Love
09-07-2014, 09:43 PM
But you a raiders fan tho...

DUNCANownsKOBE
:lol

To be fair, it ain't like QB is the Cowboys' only major problem.

spurraider21
But you a radiers fan tho...
but i'm not delusional about them

djohn2oo8
09-07-2014, 09:45 PM

To be fair, it ain't like QB is the Cowboys' only major problem.

Praise Jerry based Jerry

benefactor
09-07-2014, 09:50 PM
bump
Jerrah tried but junior December Romo'd him

spurraider21
09-07-2014, 09:54 PM
no

TE
09-08-2014, 02:28 AM
no
Neat bump, almost a year ago tbh :lol. Still too early to tell imo. The NFC East is open as fuck, so open the Cowboys can sneak up and get the title, even tho it's a long shot...

spurraider21
09-21-2014, 12:59 PM
:lmao and you guys thought this was a troll thread

Floyd Pacquiao
09-21-2014, 09:54 PM
Since 2006, most 4th-quarter comeback drives:

Tony Romo: 21
Peyton Manning: 20
Eli Manning: 19
Jay Cutler: 17
Matt Ryan: 17

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/images/smilies/applause.gif good shit Romo

spurraider21
09-21-2014, 09:58 PM
oh are you still trying to argue that romo is clutch? :lol

Floyd Pacquiao
09-21-2014, 10:02 PM
Just posting stats tbh

Jeff Van Gundy
10-12-2014, 06:36 PM

lefty
10-12-2014, 06:41 PM
This thread gets bumped like twice a year

Clipper Nation
10-12-2014, 06:42 PM
This thread gets bumped like twice a year
Chances are, it'll be bumped again in December for the opposite reason :lol

Floyd Pacquiao
10-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Most underrated qb in the league

lefty
10-12-2014, 06:52 PM
Chances are, it'll be bumped again in December for the opposite reason :lol:lol

Clipper Nation
10-27-2014, 10:45 PM
How did the Swagboys whiff on a bonafide franchise QB like Colt McGreatness? He played at Texas!

Kool Bob Love
10-27-2014, 10:46 PM
How did the Swagboys whiff on a bonafide franchise QB like Colt McGreatness? He played at Texas!

Cmon clown you srs? You a chagers fan. How's rivers working out for you?

lefty
10-27-2014, 10:49 PM
Most underrated qb in the league

Avante
10-27-2014, 11:05 PM
Now Romo sucks, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It;s game to game with so many here, hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Floyd Pacquiao
10-27-2014, 11:12 PM

Don't make me drop some stats sandcoon

lefty
10-28-2014, 08:41 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1Ai4urIEAAXimQ.jpghttps://pbs.twimg.com/media/B1CQ6BQCYAAlJjO.jpg

spurraider21
06-19-2017, 08:46 PM
Me.

even though he was overrated as fuck on the list

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DCulBNAVYAAOJXh.jpg:large

Avante
06-19-2017, 10:46 PM
How in the hell can yaq give props to a QB who had a great RB a greater OL. a HOF TE and Dez Bryant?

How lame is that reasoning? Prescott is going to be the best QB the Cowboys have ever had. Sorry Dandy Don, Roger the Dodger, Troy and Romo.