PDA

View Full Version : Week 8 Black QB Report Card

Chief Brody
10-27-2013, 07:10 PM
Ladies and gentleman, thank you for your patience during and after the recent government shutdown which furloughed the Black QB Report Card, and we are pleased to say we're back up and running. Without further ado (with contributions from TW)...

The Good:

Colin Kaepernick* - For the last 6 weeks he was Kraep--today, he was Kaep. The catch? They played the Jaguars, and Harbaugh was mandated by Goodell to let him monkeyball so London could get a good show. Grade: A

Jason Campbell - Played exceptional on the road against the best D in football. He's clearly the best option at QB for Cleveland--and although he's been unspectacular in his career--it's hard to define this pocket-passer as a loser since he's had some success everywhere he's been. A-

Cum Newton - Brought the game-managing goods and did what was needed against one of the worst teams in NFL history. He's been sub-250 passing yards in all but one start this season, so Rivera and Shula's recognition that running and defense wins you games--a la the Seahawk model--has taken effect. B+

The Bad:

There was no bad this week, just good and ugly.

The Ugly:

Geno Smith - Oh my word. 2 pick-sixes, horrible pocket presence, and a host of other comedic moments in the game. If you watch this carefully on NFL replay, you can see Darwin's ape-to-man picture move in reverse. F

Terrelle Pryor - Holy Baboon, Batman!:wow He had an electric monkeyball rush of 93 yards on the first play. Then the rest of the game happened. 2 picks, 88 passing yards (what we call an RG3 snowman), and accounted for 101 yards the rest of the game. They got the win though, thanks to the D. D-

Dog Killer - Has anybody ever played longer at QB in the NFL despite doing so little? He re-aggravated his hammy while stepping up in the pocket--which is understandable because his body's not used to that. F

Cawnbread - The experiment didn't work. He's terrible on so many levels, and even a virulent racist such as myself didn't see his downfall coming this fast. Bench him, cut him, then deport him to Kenya. F

Thud Lewis - Tough kid, but he has stupid-face like Eli and Flacco--unfortunately, he doesn't have anywhere close to the talent they have. D

Other:

Russell Wilson* - No points to be earned this week due to playing a QB-less team that couldn't score on Alabama right now. All he needs to do is hand it off and watch the defense make plays. Sound familiar? Amended: LOL

*half-white

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2013, 07:14 PM
If you watch this carefully on NFL replay, you can see Darwin's ape-to-man picture move in reverse. F

:lmao:lmao:lmao

HarlemHeat37
10-27-2013, 07:17 PM
Cum Newton was good, tbh, against a bad team, as usual..

Campbell was solid, it's too bad Davone Bess killed his chances at a win, tbh..

Pryor should send a bottle to the Steelers' kicker, tbh..

Chief Brody
10-27-2013, 07:19 PM
Forgot about Cum...but then again that was a forgettable TNF game...see addendum

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 07:22 PM
Pryor was pretty bad, but that 2nd pick was off a receivers hands. I've said it all year even through his better games, I'm far from sold on him. He's fun to watch but he's not going to prove to be a long term answer unless he becomes an effective pocket passer. A #1 receiver would help, but he's been erratic last couple of games. Chiefs/Steelers can make a lot of good qb's look silly though.

lefty
10-27-2013, 07:25 PM
(what we call an RG3 snowman):lol

kamikazi_player
10-27-2013, 07:26 PM
:lmao

AchillesHeel
10-27-2013, 07:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uw-8l234yY

AchillesHeel
10-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Even blacks don't want to claim this nigga :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Even blacks don't want to claim this nigga :lol

Well he's not down with "the cause" :lol

boobie4three
10-27-2013, 07:30 PM
Other:

Russell Wilson* - No points to be earned this week due to playing a QB-less team that couldn't score on Alabama right now. All he needs to do is hand it off and watch the defense make plays. Sound familiar?

*half-white

I'm pretty sure both of his parents were black.

jeebus
10-27-2013, 07:31 PM
Excellent write up. Glad to see you're back after the shutdown last week imo

BRHornet45
10-27-2013, 07:50 PM
there is too much money involved in the NFL for teams to dick around and play the "politically correct" card with wasting time on black quarterbacks.

IT WON'T WORK

Raven
10-27-2013, 08:02 PM
my favourite thread every single week, nice writeup.

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 08:12 PM
my favourite thread every single week, nice writeup.
this and the weekly bump of Avante's $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ thread

Creepn
10-27-2013, 08:13 PM
there is too much money involved in the NFL for teams to dick around and play the "politically correct" card with wasting time on black quarterbacks.

IT WON'T WORK

Lol thinking the nfl are trying to be politically correct. Just that there are a lot of shitty ass white quarterbacks and 2nd string qb's who happen to be black end up taking the job afterwards.

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 08:14 PM
Lol thinking the nfl are trying to be politically correct. Just that there are a lot of shitty ass white quarterbacks and 2nd string qb's who happen to be black end up taking the job afterwards.
the forum racist arrives!

Creepn
10-27-2013, 08:16 PM
the forum racist arrives!
Lol after reading the op of this thread, you declare me the forum racist? ? LMAO!!

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 08:20 PM
Lol after reading the op of this thread, you declare me the forum racist? ? LMAO!!
you are the yin to his yang. same thing on the opposite side of the spectrum

BRHornet45
10-27-2013, 08:26 PM

I would take Tim Tebow as my starter over ANY black QB in the NFL right now.

Creepn
10-27-2013, 08:31 PM
you are the yin to his yang. same thing on the opposite side of the spectrum

Haven't said anything racist tbh. Where it's at? Happened for Kaep, Russell, Pryor, ect.

Besides, you shouldn't be lecturing if you're the guy that sucks his yang with that thread you started.

Creepn
10-27-2013, 08:32 PM
I would take Tim Tebow as my starter over ANY black QB in the NFL right now.

Lmao! There goes your credibility.

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 08:37 PM
Haven't said anything racist tbh. Where it's at? Happened for Kaep, Russell, Pryor, ect.

Besides, you shouldn't be lecturing if you're the guy that sucks his yang with that thread you started.
which thread are you referring to?

Creepn
10-27-2013, 08:47 PM
which thread are you referring to?

You're RGKnee thread. Lots of yang sucking in that thread to get accepted. Smh.

DeadlyDynasty
10-27-2013, 08:48 PM
Creepn, how would you assess RG3's play today? Keep in mind his defense gave him a 14 point lead to work with too.

spurraider21
10-27-2013, 08:50 PM
You're RGKnee thread. Lots of yang sucking in that thread to get accepted. Smh.
there was nothing inaccurate in that thread. you have a run-first qb who confirmed it by saying that he needs to run more to be successful. its not the black qb's per say that are bad, its the run-first qb's. the hope is that these athletic qb's can be more like Luck. truly pass first, run last. rg3 is a read option dependent qb who will not last for that reason

m>s
10-27-2013, 08:51 PM
You're RGKnee thread.

i don't really watch nfl but my dumb n!gger radar went off whenever this butchering of the white man's language was posted

lol "you're"

HI-FI
10-27-2013, 11:57 PM
:lmao at the Geno Smith comment. I didn't even get through the rest, just savoring that one.

Creepn
10-28-2013, 01:11 AM
Creepn, how would you assess RG3's play today? Keep in mind his defense gave him a 14 point lead to work with too.

Didn't watch much nfl today so I can't say, but since you are biased against black quarterbacks, your critiques are probably gross exaggerations.

Give me some assessments on the white qbs.

spurraider21
10-28-2013, 01:25 AM
Didn't watch much nfl today so I can't say, but since you are biased against black quarterbacks, your critiques are probably gross exaggerations.

rodgers was masterful and brees threw 5 td's. even dalton threw 5 td's

AchillesHeel
10-28-2013, 02:02 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/33u6748.gif

BRHornet45
10-28-2013, 02:14 AM
http://i43.tinypic.com/33u6748.gif

lol Boosie

another BR resident to be proud of!

spurraider21
10-28-2013, 02:21 AM
Jason Campbell - Played exceptional on the road against the best D in football. He's clearly the best option at QB for Cleveland--and although he's been unspectacular in his career--it's hard to define this pocket-passer as a loser since he's had some success everywhere he's been. A-
i was proud of Campbell today. i have no bad things to say about the guy. he came to Oakland and was a big lift to the team. i mean he didn't exactly have shoes to fill, he was our first qb after Russell, but we went 8-8 in his first year, and were 4-2 when he went down that second year.

the guy is accurate and has a big arm, but he can be gun-shy. a lot of times when he challenges the defense deep, he overshoots it out of bounds because he tries too hard to "put it in a spot where ONLY his guy can make a play." he's also got solid mobility. the main knock on him is his delivery. its not tebow-esque, but he has a bit of a windup. if he had a quicker release i think he'd be a pro bowl talent. glad he looked for for cleveland

jag
10-28-2013, 06:38 AM
If you watch this carefully on NFL replay, you can see Darwin's ape-to-man picture move in reverse.

The Gemini Method
10-28-2013, 11:59 AM
The Geno-reverse-Darwin comment was comical. Nice write-up.

Chief Brody
10-28-2013, 03:42 PM

Not a bad idea going forward, tbh. I'll grade the top 8 black qb performances against the Top 8 white ones

When you get a chance though, take a gander at the RG3 tape and tell me how he performed against a defense that Luck raped a week earlier

BRHornet45
10-28-2013, 04:21 PM
Lol Creepn is so mad that black QB's are a joke.

Just accept your position as a running back or receiver and move on. Let the white guys deal with the hard part (coaching and QB).

This "Black QB affirmative action" in college and pro football needs to stop.

Creepn
10-28-2013, 04:53 PM
Not a bad idea going forward, tbh. I'll grade the top 8 black qb performances against the Top 8 white ones

When you get a chance though, take a gander at the RG3 tape and tell me how he performed against a defense that Luck raped a week earlier

Not good enough. You like to assess from top to bottom of black quarterbacks, the same should be done to white qbs. Lots of good untapped comedy there. Schaub was a lost opportunity but I'm sure it will come up again. I mean, I could do it but damn, the amount of butthurt that would cause would be massive up in here. Would be best coming from you.

Creepn
10-28-2013, 04:54 PM
Lol Creepn is so mad that black QB's are a joke.

Just accept your position as a running back or receiver and move on. Let the white guys deal with the hard part (coaching and QB).

This "Black QB affirmative action" in college and pro football needs to stop.

Sorry, can't understand you with you gurgling all that white seed. Didn't your momma teach you not to talk while eating food?

Spur-Addict
10-28-2013, 04:57 PM
Has anyone seen Russell Wilsons parents? I have.

Chief Brody
10-28-2013, 05:05 PM
Has anyone seen Russell Wilsons parents? I have.

His dad is 6 feet under. I thought since he died (rather than abandoning is son, per par) he was white.

Spur-Addict
10-28-2013, 05:08 PM
His dad is 6 feet under. I thought since he died (rather than abandoning is son, per par) he was white.

Yeah, not white. Lawyer as well, must be shocking to you :lol

Chief Brody
10-28-2013, 05:09 PM
Not good enough. You like to assess from top to bottom of black quarterbacks, the same should be done to white qbs. Lots of good untapped comedy there. Schaub was a lost opportunity but I'm sure it will come up again. I mean, I could do it but damn, the amount of butthurt that would cause would be massive up in here. Would be best coming from you.

Doesn't work that way. You've said in the past that not enough black qbs get chances--which implies that the ones who do get chances have done so on their own merit and are better than whites. I'm sorry that you're stuck with having to defend 8-9 black QB performances every week. Tis an unenviable position.

Feel free to start your own white QB thread--although I would leave it to Trill since you're bland and unfunny.

Chief Brody
10-28-2013, 05:10 PM
Yeah, not white. Lawyer as well, must be shocking to you :lol

Dead lawyer.

Spur-Addict
10-28-2013, 05:18 PM
Dead lawyer.

Most Lawyers are dead whether they're breathing or not tbh...

Creepn
10-28-2013, 05:24 PM
Doesn't work that way. You've said in the past that not enough black qbs get chances--which implies that the ones who do get chances have done so on their own merit and are better than whites. I'm sorry that you're stuck with having to defend 8-9 black QB performances every week. Tis an unenviable position.

Feel free to start your own white QB thread--although I would leave it to Trill since you're bland and unfunny.

Of course they've done it on their own merit and if they kept the job from a previous white quarterback, it most likely means he plays better right? Example, Vick is a better option than Foles. Same goes for Russell, ect.

Trust me, it's easy to garner laughs through racial jokes but last time I made one racial joke in the NBA forum, the whole forum exploded and called for my ban.

Spur-Addict
10-28-2013, 05:29 PM
Of course they've done it on their own merit and if they kept the job from a previous white quarterback, it most likely means he plays better right? Example, Vick is a better option than Foles. Same goes for Russell, ect.

Trust me, it's easy to garner laughs through racial jokes but last time I made one racial joke in the NBA forum, the whole forum exploded and called for my ban.

Link? I need to see this LOL

Chief Brody
10-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Of course they've done it on their own merit

Ok then, so there's no problem with comparing the top 8 in each race. Glad we can agree...I can't change the name of the Black QB Report Card because it's copyrighted, but I can add a White QB Addendum--starting next week. Thank you for your contributions to the BQRC

Creepn
10-28-2013, 05:36 PM
Link? I need to see this LOL

Think they deleted it. Thread was all about ngger this and ngger that, then I come in the 5th page and made a joke because it was so lopsided. "OMG! You're the most racist on this forum!" "Abraham Lincoln freed yall and hes white!" "How dare you! Whites fought in the Civil War!" "I'm PMing Kori".

Creepn
10-28-2013, 05:37 PM
Ok then, so there's no problem with comparing the top 8 in each race. Glad we can agree...I can't change the name of the Black QB Report Card because it's copyrighted, but I can add a White QB Addendum--starting next week. Thank you for your contributions to the BQRC

Why do you have such a problem with grading ALL of the white QBs if ALL of the black QBs are going to get graded?

Chief Brody
10-28-2013, 05:38 PM
Think they deleted it.

Code for "it never happened." Threads never get deleted on ST...just locked

Spur-Addict
10-28-2013, 05:39 PM
Think they deleted it. Thread was all about ngger this and ngger that, then I come in the 5th page and made a joke because it was so lopsided. "OMG! You're the most racist on this forum!" "Abraham Lincoln freed yall and hes white!" "How dare you! Whites fought in the Civil War!" "I'm PMing Kori".

Do you remember the joke?

Chief Brody
10-28-2013, 05:42 PM
Why do you have such a problem with grading ALL of the white QBs if ALL of the black QBs are going to get graded?

I'm being just and fair by taking the best 8 performances each race has to offer. Sounds like you want handouts and special privileges.

Holden_Caulfield
10-28-2013, 06:08 PM
3 more black qbs will be added to this list next year :lol boyd bridgewater and mariota. im expecting a pre draft evals tbh

jeebus
10-28-2013, 06:14 PM
3 more black qbs will be added to this list next year :lol boyd bridgewater and mariota. im expecting a pre draft evals tbh
Just more work for Chief Brody to do in the "ugly" column imo.

BRHornet45
10-28-2013, 07:49 PM

And son just like the stats show that 2 out of 3 black men don't pay child support ... 2 out of 3 of those QB's will be a disaster.

Chief Brody
10-28-2013, 07:55 PM
^
Tahj Boyd is definitely a disaster waiting to happen...he has no business playing on Sundays. Mariota (and pretty much any Oregon QB) are like Rainbow Warrior QB's where they're pretty much fool's gold.

I don't think Bridgewater's any good, but he's the most likely to seduce a shitty team into giving him a realistic chance.

Chief Brody
10-28-2013, 08:22 PM
Tavon Austin sucks, tbh. I called that one before the draft.

EDIT - wrong thread

Chief Brody
10-28-2013, 10:43 PM
Ladies and gentleman, thank you for your patience during and after the recent government shutdown which furloughed the Black QB Report Card, and we are pleased to say we're back up and running. Without further ado (with contributions from TW)...

The Good:

Colin Kaepernick* - For the last 6 weeks he was Kraep--today, he was Kaep. The catch? They played the Jaguars, and Harbaugh was mandated by Goodell to let him monkeyball so London could get a good show. Grade: A

Cum Newton - Brought the game-managing goods and did what was needed against one of the worst teams in NFL history. He's been sub-250 passing yards in all but one start this season, so Rivera and Shula's recognition that running and defense wins you games--a la the Seahawk model--has taken effect. B+

The Bad:

There was no bad this week, just good and ugly.

The Ugly:

Geno Smith - Oh my word. 2 pick-sixes, horrible pocket presence, and a host of other comedic moments in the game. If you watch this carefully on NFL replay, you can see Darwin's ape-to-man picture move in reverse. F

Terrelle Pryor - Holy Baboon, Batman!:wow He had an electric monkeyball rush of 93 yards on the first play. Then the rest of the game happened. 2 picks, 88 passing yards (what we call an RG3 snowman), and accounted for 101 yards the rest of the game. They got the win though, thanks to the D. D-

Dog Killer - Has anybody ever played longer at QB in the NFL despite doing so little? He re-aggravated his hammy while stepping up in the pocket--which is understandable because his body's not used to that. F

Cawnbread - The experiment didn't work. He's terrible on so many levels, and even a virulent racist such as myself didn't see his downfall coming this fast. Bench him, cut him, then deport him to Kenya. F

Thud Lewis - Tough kid, but he has stupid-face like Eli and Flacco--unfortunately, he doesn't have anywhere close to the talent they have. D

Other:

Russell Wilson* - No points to be earned this week due to playing a QB-less team that couldn't score on Alabama right now. All he needs to do is hand it off and watch the defense make plays. Sound familiar? Amended: LOL

*half-white
updated

Spur-Addict
10-28-2013, 11:00 PM
Hawks win :lol

Holden_Caulfield
10-28-2013, 11:12 PM
Jaguars scored more points against the rams than the seahags :lol

Spur-Addict
10-28-2013, 11:14 PM
Jaguars scored more points against the rams than the seahags :lol

Yeah, but we face fucked your shit squad so take a seat bottom feeder :lol

Chief Brody
10-28-2013, 11:16 PM
:loltalking shit to a Jags fan...seahawk fan is defensive tonight

Holden_Caulfield
10-28-2013, 11:19 PM
he knows the time is ticking for them "contenders". they got exposed tonight :lol

Spur-Addict
10-28-2013, 11:21 PM
That's right, time is ticking until we get that line healthy. Seattle just trolling you tbh...

Pelicans78
10-28-2013, 11:25 PM
That's right, time is ticking until we get that line healthy. Seattle just trolling you tbh...

Every team has dealt with alot of injuries.

Holden_Caulfield
10-28-2013, 11:27 PM
run d getting exposed by zac fucking stacy :lol

Spur-Addict
10-28-2013, 11:43 PM

All teams have injuries, this is obvious. But on 46% of Seattle's pass attempts there is pressure on Wilson. That's pretty much every other attempt. Highest in the league because our line is depleted. Tonight was absurd, lets just be honest here. The league average is 36%. It's a little different than C.J Spiller having an ankle injury, or Jimmy Graham having Plantar Fascia. If Drew can't take a three step drop, without being hit on the second step, life is a little different.

Spur-Addict
10-28-2013, 11:43 PM
run d getting exposed by zac fucking stacy :lol

This is true, he played very well. Yet we found a way.

spurraider21
10-29-2013, 12:34 AM
:lol jags exposed the broncos
:lol rams exposed the seahawks

bottomfeeders making their presences felt

Trainwreck2100
10-29-2013, 01:38 AM

Yes you made zeurline miss that kick

Robz4000
10-29-2013, 02:10 AM
Black QB Report Card delivers again tbh. Keep up the good work. :tu

Raven
10-29-2013, 08:33 AM

have to disagree, unfortunately.:depressed

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 08:42 AM
Yes you made zeurline miss that kick

Many things happen over the course of a game. Pin it on one play if you'd like :lol

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 08:47 AM
:lol jags exposed the broncos
:lol rams exposed the seahawks

bottomfeeders making their presences felt

To be fair to Houston, the Texans already showed what a dominant pass rush could do our decimated offensive line this year. Additionally, to be fair to the Rams, they split with us last year. The Rams playing us close is nothing new.

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 05:01 PM
To be fair to Houston, the Texans already showed what a dominant pass rush could do our decimated offensive line this year. Additionally, to be fair to the Rams, they split with us last year. The Rams playing us close is nothing new.

The Rams playing you close with Kellen Clemens as QB is definitely something new...come to think of it, here are the QBs the Seahawks have played this season (not their fault what the schedule is, but still telling):

Cum Newton
Colin Kaepernick (Wilson was atrocious in this game)
Chad Henne
Matt Schaub
Andrew Luck
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Carson Palmer
Kellen Clemens

One of those things is not-like-the-other!

Holden_Caulfield
10-29-2013, 05:03 PM
:lol so delusional.

HarlemHeat37
10-29-2013, 05:04 PM
The Rams playing you close with Kellen Clemens as QB is definitely something new...come to think of it, here are the QBs the Seahawks have played this season (not their fault what the schedule is, but still telling):

Cum Newton
Colin Kaepernick (Wilson was atrocious in this game)
Chad Henne
Matt Schaub
Andrew Luck
Ryan Fitzpatrick
Carson Palmer
Kellen Clemens

One of those things is not-like-the-other!

Wow, that's an ugly-ass list, tbh..

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 05:11 PM
The rest of Seattle's QB slate:

Mike Glennon
Matt Ryan
Christian Ponder/Josh Freeman
Drew Brees
Colin Kaepernick
Eli Manning
Carson Palmer
Kellen Clemens

The Seahawks could put Creepn in at QB and they're still guaranteed 4 more wins. 5-3 is their ceiling in the 2nd half of the season--possibly 4-4. They will miss out on a first round bye imo

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 05:19 PM
Wow, that's an ugly-ass list, tbh..

We can only play the schedule we have. Ask Brody about dem Pats last year, such a bad QB we faced :lol Ask him about dem Bills in Toronto :lol RAPE.

But yeah, one of which threw for 355 and 2 TD's. Had a better overall game than Luck, yet lost. But more importantly, how many of those teams we faced have great front sevens to exploit our injured O-Line? LOL

spurraider21
10-29-2013, 05:35 PM
The Seahawks are weak. They should have protested their schedule to the league demanding a tougher schedule

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 06:11 PM
You're right...it's not Seattle's fault they are 7-0 against mediocre-to-terrible QBs and 0-1 against good ones.

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 06:43 PM
50-17 :lol

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 06:48 PM
50-17 :lol

Congrats, you beat the worst franchise of the last 14 years...combined with a Jaguars fan gettin in det ass yesterday, you're having a rough week:lol

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Congrats, you beat the worst franchise of the last 14 years...combined with a Jaguars fan gettin in det ass yesterday, you're having a rough week:lol

My week is just fine, 7-1 tbh... 50-17 :lol

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 06:54 PM
:lolworse pocket passer than Kellen Clemens

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 06:55 PM
Trick plays late in the game, rubbin' det shit in :lol Scoreboard

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 07:06 PM
^
Unoriginal, unimaginative, and uninspiring...kinda like watching Russell Wilson:lol

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 07:12 PM
You got me. I'm all out of Bills blowout lines. Bills fans are impervious to just about anything with all the shit that has happened to them over the years. There's no use really, tbh... I digress

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 07:14 PM
and as bad as the Bills have been the last 14 years, that franchise still has a better resume than Seattle:lol

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 07:25 PM
Not for long sonnnn :lol

And at least our owner isn't senile, cheap, and half retarded.

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 07:31 PM
Our owner stepped down at the beginning of the year and ceded all control to the young Russ Brandon--who thankfully, after watching RW muddle for 14 years--decided to completely start from scratch with a new GM, HC/Coaching Staff, and QB. You can't even smack on the shitty Bills properly with your mongoloid brain:rollin

spurraider21
10-29-2013, 10:14 PM
and as bad as the Bills have been the last 14 years, that franchise still has a better resume than Seattle:lol
true. they had to bitch out of the AFC west because they couldn't handle being in the same division as 4 more accomplished teams

jag
10-29-2013, 10:26 PM
I think it's strange they call their fans the 12th man and act like it's something they came up with. That whole franchise just reeks of unoriginal and 2nd rate.

The cowboys may be mediocre, but at least they got first class shit. And of all the embarrassing displays they are responsible for, ripping off college teams for ideas isn't on the list.

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 10:34 PM
Nothing better than an optimistic Bills fan who is setting himself up for the inevitable. I know many of them. :lol

I'm glad that bum finally released the reins, you must be so relieved. Have you ever been to the Ralph? It's a dirty fan base, black eye for the league. It's like someone picked up Mississippi and dropped it near the great lakes tbh...

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 10:36 PM
true. they had to bitch out of the AFC west because they couldn't handle being in the same division as 4 more accomplished teams
I almost forgot they were an AFC team...if it was up to them they'd erase their AFC days from the record books imo

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 10:37 PM
The last time I went to the Ralph was years ago, Monday night football VS the Cowboys. A lot of drunkard hicks, with their little towels. Romo did all he could to choke that one away just to rip it away at the end. Sad....

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 10:38 PM
Nothing better than an optimistic Bills fan who is setting himself up for the inevitable. I know many of them. :lol

I'm glad that bum finally released the reins, you must be so relieved. Have you ever been to the Ralph? It's a dirty fan base, black eye for the league. It's like someone picked up Mississippi and dropped it near the great lakes tbh...
Many times, some of the best tailgating ever. Not a manufactured fanbase either like Seattle

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 10:39 PM
What were you doing at a Bills-Cowboys game (an obvious lie, but we'll let it slide:lol)?

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 10:42 PM
Many times, some of the best tailgating ever. Not a manufactured fanbase either like Seattle

They need more parking up there. There shouldn't be residential housing with make shift lots in their backyards tbh

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 10:46 PM
One of my favorite memories of the Ralph was in 2003 when they played the Fins in Week 15 or 16...they got killed, but I'll never forget pre-game warmups when it was about 50 minutes prior to KO and this Bills fan was heckling Dolphin players. "(Jason) Taylor dates white women!" He just kept saying that over and over again until JT moved to the other side of the field. Ahh, the memories.

Best one was the 2002 Fins-Bills blizzard game where Ricky ran for 200 but Moulds and Price went off. All 80K were singing "let it snow, let it snow, let it snow." Such good, non-fake, unmanufactured football moments

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 10:46 PM
What were you doing at a Bills-Cowboys game (an obvious lie, but we'll let it slide:lol)?

No, it's true unfortunately. I'm very familiar with the Buffalo/Niagara region tbh... One year I was up there for kicks when J.P Loserman was the QB. They just got new jerseys and they wanted to show them off (old ones really) and he was jumping around the stage like a monkey trying to hype up a non existent crowd tbh... He wanted to live in Buffalo and "embrace" the city :lol

Just keep it real and move to Amherst or Williamsville tbh

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 10:48 PM
They need more parking up there. There shouldn't be residential housing with make shift lots in their backyards tbh
It was built in Orchard Park years ago--it's not like it's a decent-sized city like Buffalo. I love the gravel parking lots and the old-school urinal troughs, tbh.:lol Such an old-school feel to it that reminds me of their glory days in the late 80s/early 90s. Rustic charm.

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 10:49 PM
One year I was up there for kicks
You have a habit of going to places you don't like "for kicks?"

resistanze
10-29-2013, 10:51 PM
How is the Ralph experience? I'd like to go there probably in December, I mean it's only 1.5 hours away from me. Or am I better off driving a couple hours more and catching a Lions game?

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 10:53 PM
Makes me wonder, if Jim Kelly hadn't shot all those roids into him, would his kid have been so messed up? He must be so guilty tbh...

Buffalo does make some good damn food though. Beef on weck, wings, even their pizza is underrated. La Nova's is pretty damn good. Duff's may have the best wings.

J.T.
10-29-2013, 10:53 PM
Andrew Luck: Outplayed every Black QB in Week 8 and the Colts were on bye

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 10:54 PM
There are some people there that have importance to me. Consequently, I experience the "local charm" LOL

jeebus
10-29-2013, 10:57 PM
You have a habit of going to places you don't like "for kicks?"

might as well say you go to gay strip clubs and get your dick sucked by a guy named Richard Head "for kicks".

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 10:57 PM
Orchard Park is a dump, and way too far out. They should build a new stadium by the water in downtown Buffalo. It would be much better for the local economy.

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 10:59 PM
Winning games would be much better for the local economy.

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 11:00 PM
And, I think less hicks would be able to ruin the image of the fan base if the stadium was moved. Nothing but inbred losers out there tbh

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 11:03 PM
How is the Ralph experience? I'd like to go there probably in December, I mean it's only 1.5 hours away from me. Or am I better off driving a couple hours more and catching a Lions game?It's worth the trip...the tailgating is awesome, the weather is so brutally cold that it's an experience unto itself (the Lake Effect, tbh), and like I said it's a very old-school feel. It's just a shame they suck--hard to describe how awesome that old shitbox is when the game is good and the passion hasn't been sucked out by another lifeless season. As mentioned before, that 2002 game is probably the most fun I've had a t a sporting event. 2nd favorite was earlier that year when I saw Miami beat FSU 28-27 at the OB (now gone:cry)

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 11:03 PM
Seriously, anyone who is a permanent resident of Orchard Park should just hang themselves.

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 11:08 PM
I'd also step out on a limb and say that the Bills wouldn't need so many Canadian fans if the stadium was more urban based. Lower foreign dependence should be the Amurican way, but not up there. A lot of Canadians that own land, and rent to hard working Amuricans, it isn't right tbh...

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 11:15 PM
Seriously, anyone who is a permanent resident of Orchard Park should just hang themselves.
Irony.

Isn't Seattle perennially on the leaderboard for suicides? Can't blame them when they lost their basketball team to a bunch of meth heads and Jon Kitna is their 2nd best QB in history (behind MH), tbh

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 11:23 PM

might as well say you go to gay strip clubs and get your dick sucked by a guy named Richard Head "for kicks".
I hate Detroit, but I go on safari there for kicks

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 11:24 PM
Eh, probably has more to do with the consistent overcast as opposed to poor industry and hicks. I don't get how people make a living wage out in the sticks of Orchard. Rough life tbh...

Want to know why the Bills fans are so diehard? That's all they have in life. The Bills, that's it. They don't even have hope, I mean lets be serious here. Even the Sabres fuck with them tbh... Remember that 2003-2004 Sabre team? Had so much promise, then guess what, they went cheap-o mode. At least the Bandits are good

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 11:31 PM
Eh, probably has more to do with the consistent overcast as opposed to poor industry and hicks. I don't get how people make a living wage out in the sticks of Orchard. Rough life tbh...

Want to know why the Bills fans are so diehard? That's all they have in life. The Bills, that's it. They don't even have hope, I mean lets be serious here. Even the Sabres fuck with them tbh... Remember that 2003-2004 Sabre team? Had so much promise, then guess what, they went cheap-o mode. At least the Bandits are good

The one title in Seattle's history now belongs to Walter White. At least they can drown their sorrows in a frap and stick a biscotti up their ass to ease the pain, tbh

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 11:37 PM
The great part about it up there, is that the people in Amherst and Williamsville etc have complete and utter disdain for the dirty folk in the sticks tbh... They'd rather be around educated Puerto Ricans from the west side of Buffalo tbh...It's like, there's some kind of shame going around or something. I guess that's why the white people around Elmwood Ave try so hard to be like they're from NYC tbh...

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 11:40 PM
^Still mentally tougher than people who slit their wrists because there's a cloud in the sky.

Spur-Addict
10-29-2013, 11:50 PM
Suicides mean more job opportunities tbh... Not that Seattle has a shortage like around that shameful white trash region on the outskirts of Buffalo. It's a shame Eric Moulds wasted his life there. At least McGahee got the picture and got the hell out while he could and realized that not all teams can win, and quality of life is important. And lets be honest, the weather isn't exactly pleasant in that region.

The snow is unpleasant, and very intrusive. Then, the humidity in the summer is just disgusting. It's like they took the snow from Calgary, and the humidity from Georgia, and mixed it with the people from Mississippi, and made the landscape like Cleveland. And talk about improperly monetizing Niagara Falls, that's a whole different embarrassing subject for that region that I'll spare.

Chief Brody
10-29-2013, 11:52 PM
Most exciting moment in Seahawks history:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZkr0A9633Q

Spur-Addict
10-30-2013, 12:00 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/8a/Aerial_of_Qwest_Field_and_downtown_skyline,_2002.j pg

http://www1.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Pittsburgh+Penguins+v+Buffalo+Sabres+JdCmXXi0Oqpl. jpg

http://football.ballparks.com/NFL/BuffaloBills/aerial.jpg

Spur-Addict
10-30-2013, 12:01 AM
White trash fan base holding back the Bills tbh

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 12:03 AM
That stadium lost them the Sonics:lol

It only took sacrificing one of their own:lol

Spur-Addict
10-30-2013, 12:07 AM
Buffalo Braves tbh

Creepn
10-30-2013, 12:21 AM
Lol Damn Spurs-Addict. :lol

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 12:50 AM
Buffalo Braves tbh

Completely different set of circumstances, and they went on to be one of the most notoriously awful franchises in sports--their egg tonight didn't help:lol

Sonics drafted the 2nd best player in the league, but couldn't keep the team because all the money went into Qwest field.:lol

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 12:51 AM
Lol Damn Spurs-Addict. :lol

Gets deebo'd in thread, tucks tail, then comes back when he thinks it's safe and coat-tails a lost cause. You just can't win, can you?:lol

leemajors
10-30-2013, 06:21 AM
White trash fan base holding back the Bills tbh

I dunno, doubt they have much on rural Washington :lol shit reminded me of East TX tbh.

johnsmith
10-30-2013, 08:08 AM
Spur addict and Brody just became my two favorite posters ever...this shit was funny as hell.

Creepn
10-30-2013, 09:22 AM
Gets deebo'd in thread, tucks tail, then comes back when he thinks it's safe and coat-tails a lost cause. You just can't win, can you?:lol

Whoa whoa whoa, I hope you don't think you deebo'd me because you didn't do anything of the sort. You tucked tail when you refused to give me assesments of all of the white quarterbacks and we all know why. It makes you miss a step in that nazi goose stepping of yours that white qbs can actually be *gasps* crappier than those monkey brained black qbs.

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 09:30 AM
Whoa whoa whoa, I hope you don't think you deebo'd me because you didn't do anything of the sort. You tucked tail when you refused to give me assesments of all of the white quarterbacks and we all know why. It makes you miss a step in that nazi goose stepping of yours that white qbs can actually be *gasps* crappier than those monkey brained black qbs.
You want Affirmative Action because you're uncomfortable comparing the Top 8 QB's each race has to offer. Would you like Top 5 instead? Top 3? What skewed metric/handout would you like since you don't believe in your own people compared to whitey's best?

Trill Clinton
10-30-2013, 09:32 AM
After going back and watching the tape and taking into account many variables, here is an accurate grading me and my staff came up with:

Colin Kaepernick Grade: A+

Jason Campbell Grade: A+

Cam Newton Grade: A+

Geno Smith Grade: C

Terrelle Pryor Grade: B+

Mike Vick Grade: INC

RG3 Grade: D

Thaddeus Lewsis Grade: C

Russell Wilson Grade: A-

Creepn
10-30-2013, 09:39 AM
Hey DD, just remember this: Hitler learned his lesson and so can you.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/11/article-1205901-06080B2D000005DC-976_468x450.jpg

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 09:42 AM
Hey DD, just remember this: Hitler learned his lesson and so can you.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/08/11/article-1205901-06080B2D000005DC-976_468x450.jpg

Learned his lesson? He gassed over 6 million minorities (mostly heebs and gypsies, but minorities) just a few years after that:rollin

Coming from someone who didn't know who Emmett Till was just a couple years ago, it doesn't surprise me you don't know your history.

JoeTait75
10-30-2013, 09:44 AM
Jason Campbell Grade: A+

Gotta win the game to get an A+, imo.

Creepn
10-30-2013, 09:45 AM

Creepn
10-30-2013, 09:45 AM

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 09:46 AM
:lolmeltdown complete...spam some more to prove my point

Creepn
10-30-2013, 09:47 AM
:lolmeltdown complete...spam some more to prove my point

Trill Clinton
10-30-2013, 09:49 AM
Gotta win the game to get an A+, imo.

my scores are based on individual play. considering the circumstances and the team he played against, his effort and effectiveness was a marvel to watch. too bad the defense couldn't make a stop.

JoeTait75
10-30-2013, 09:49 AM
I've never understood why Jesse Owens's four golds were considered such a landmark socio-political event. Last I checked Hitler still went on to wipe out 72% of Europe's Jewish population, and even with his gold medals Owens still had to race against horses to earn money when he got home. So what difference did it really make?

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 09:53 AM
Creepn going off like that woman on the bus in DoK's thread. This is his equivalent of talking at a high volume when he loses control:lol

JoeTait75
10-30-2013, 09:53 AM
my scores are based on individual play. considering the circumstances and the team he played against, his effort and effectiveness was a marvel to watch. too bad the defense couldn't make a stop.

I'm not saying he didn't play well, he did. But the quarterback's primary job is to win the game and they didn't.

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 09:54 AM
I've never understood why Jesse Owens's four golds were considered such a landmark socio-political event. Last I checked Hitler still went on to wipe out 72% of Europe's Jewish population, and even with his gold medals Owens still had to race against horses to earn money when he got home. So what difference did it really make?

This can't be true, is it?

Creepn
10-30-2013, 09:55 AM

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 09:56 AM
^
Forced to race against SeaBiscuit:lol

Creepn
10-30-2013, 09:57 AM
^
Forced to race against SeaBiscuit:lol

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Dance, :monkey, dance!...I finally broke you and you'll never live this moment down:lol

Bill_Brasky
10-30-2013, 10:04 AM

you would take rg3 over luck simply because of skin color. racist.

Trill Clinton
10-30-2013, 10:06 AM
I'm not saying he didn't play well, he did. But the quarterback's primary job is to win the game and they didn't.

word. he did all he could do but winning games is a team effort. A+ for campbell.

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 10:10 AM
Like I said in the OP Campbell has had relative success wherever he's been. I respect his pocket passing although he's often gun-shy on the deep ball. With Gordon though that should change. I've always had a soft spot for him and the now retired Garrard (a clandestine monkeyballer).

Creepn
10-30-2013, 10:12 AM
Dance, :monkey, dance!...I finally broke you and you'll never live this moment down:lol

Your reverse psychology won't work on me son! I know you hating it.

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 10:14 AM
That second wind has kicked in!

Bill_Brasky
10-30-2013, 10:14 AM
what point are you trying to prove with that picture anyway? im pretty sure nobody ever said blacks were slow dummy.

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 10:16 AM
dem fast-twitch muscle fibers and slave genes. Jimmy the Greek w/ the truthbombs

Trill Clinton
10-30-2013, 10:21 AM
what point are you trying to prove with that picture anyway? im pretty sure nobody ever said blacks were slow dummy.

this is between creep and chief. both can handle it themselves.

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-30-2013, 10:47 AM
holy shit, what a moon cricket meltdown :lol

Creepn
10-30-2013, 10:58 AM
Chief Brody

lol Come back buddy. It's all good. I got a question for you though. How come you still have an asterisk next to Russell Wilson's name even though you acknowledge that he has black parents? Even after you amended it, you still refused to take off the asterisk. Why? Does it bother you that after all that crap you talk about him, he is on one of the most dominable team in the NFL right now and you must somehow try to implant the notion it must be some "white blood" in him for the success? You willing to go that far? Tsk. Hitler looks up at you with shame tbh.

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 11:01 AM
Chief Brody (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=26381)

lol Come back buddy. It's all good. I got a question for you though. How come you still have an asterisk next to Russell Wilson's name even though you acknowledge that he has black parents? Even after you amended it, you still refused to take off the asterisk. Why? Does it bother you that after all that crap you talk about him, he is on one of the most dominable team in the NFL right now and you must somehow try to implant the notion it must be some "white blood" in him for the success? You willing to go that far? Tsk. Hitler looks up at you with shame tbh.

I got the last word and you want me to comeback. Another thread that isn't your finest hour.:lol

Creepn
10-30-2013, 11:07 AM

I got the last word and you want me to comeback. Another thread that isn't your finest hour.:lol

Come on buddy, you know I type on the phone. Let's not get into grammer smack. Answer the question.

Clipper Nation
10-30-2013, 11:09 AM
I think it's strange they call their fans the 12th man and act like it's something they came up with. That whole franchise just reeks of unoriginal and 2nd rate.

The cowboys may be mediocre, but at least they got first class shit. And of all the embarrassing displays they are responsible for, ripping off college teams for ideas isn't on the list.
To be fair, Aggy ripped off the 12th Man from Iowa, so it's not like they can whine about the Seahawks' unoriginality, tbh....

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 11:13 AM
Come on buddy, you know I type on the phone. Let's not get into grammer smack. Answer the question.
You know damn well you just Jesse Jackson'd a term out of your ass...auto-correct would've fixed it if it knew what the fuck you were trying to say:rollin

As for the RW question, he doesn't play on the Saints or Broncos, but I agree he plays with the most dominant defense and great RB. The editorial error was noted (and reinforced by his MNF performance) and will be corrected on the Week 9 BQRC...most corrections are made in the next publication per industry standards.

Trying to have an intelligent conversation after chimping out earlier:lol

Clipper Nation
10-30-2013, 11:16 AM
:lol "Dominable".... I guess that's supposed to be a combination of "dominant" and "formidable"?

Creepn
10-30-2013, 11:18 AM
You know damn well you just Jesse Jackson'd a term out of your ass...auto-correct would've fixed it if it knew what the fuck you were trying to say:rollin

Really man? You sticking with the grammer smack to avoid answering? Aight, where's Deadly Dynasty at? I want to chat with that guy again. He'd get to the meat of the crap and come back with some crap with substance. Not this watery shit Chief Brody be spewing.

Edit: Posted this before your edit tbh.

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 11:21 AM
Really man? You sticking with the grammer smack to avoid answering? Aight, where's Deadly Dynasty at? I want to chat with that guy again. He'd get to the meat of the crap and come back with some crap with substance. Not this watery shit Chief Brody be spewing.
and I want to talk to the guy who didn't make up words and chimp out when all his points were categorically shot sown, but you can't always get what you want.

btw, the question was answered before your post

Brazil
10-30-2013, 11:25 AM

Edit: Posted this before your edit tbh.

thought CB was DD... something I'm missing ?

Creepn
10-30-2013, 11:26 AM
and I want to talk to the guy who didn't make up words and chimp out when all his points were categorically shot sown, but you can't always get what you want.

btw, the question was answered before your post

Huh what? Sown? Shot sown?? Hypocritical bastard can't have an "intelligent" conversation with me but you can make up your own words?

Chief Brody
10-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Huh what? Sown? Shot sown?? Hypocritical bastard can't have an "intelligent" conversation with me but you can make up your own words?
It was my phone, I swear...

Creepn
10-30-2013, 11:29 AM
It was my phone, I swear...

I believe you buddy. Those phones are a bitch to type on. :toast

benefactor
10-30-2013, 11:40 AM
7/10 meltdown

Creepn
10-30-2013, 11:50 AM
7/10 meltdown

Sooooo were you melting down when you scroll trolled Avante with Lincoln's OP?

benefactor
10-30-2013, 11:58 AM
Melting down and trolling are two different things.

Welcome to the internet.

Creepn
10-30-2013, 12:02 PM
Melting down and trolling are two different things.

Welcome to the internet.

:rolleyes If you say so. We all know you people board the DD train heading into a cliff wall.

spurraider21
10-30-2013, 12:10 PM
:lol guy spamming the same picture 40 straight times bitching because he wants an intelligent conversation

Raven
10-30-2013, 01:48 PM
i'd give it a 7.5/10 tbh, the fact he thought posting 40 times a picture is trolling has got to count for something..

jag
10-30-2013, 10:24 PM
To be fair, Aggy ripped off the 12th Man from Iowa, so it's not like they can whine about the Seahawks' unoriginality, tbh....

I'm not sure that Iowa using the term once in 1912 and never using it again qualifies as having something "ripped." Especially considering the term was used differently than how it originated at A&M. Although there is that off chance that in 1922 Dana X. Bible saw someone use the term on Twitter and thought it was catchy.

Just saying, tbh.

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-30-2013, 10:33 PM
I didn't know A&M had a 12th man thing. Who do they consider their 12th man? The marine corps bull queer who squeezes his nutsack the hardest?

Samuel Eto'o
10-30-2013, 11:03 PM
I didn't know A&M had a 12th man thing. Who do they consider their 12th man? The marine corps bull queer who squeezes his nutsack the hardest?
http://i.imgur.com/nYxauUC.gif

Avante
10-31-2013, 03:00 PM
There will come a time in the not so distant future where half the league will have black QB's.

Malik Z. Shabazz
11-03-2013, 05:10 PM
My BROTHERS, we see the result when an UNQUALIFIED Neanderthal WHITE QB takes over the job of the BLACK warrior:

http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2013-11-03/27724519-2a25-4fd1-9159-42d94683afe8_pick6.gif

This FROST PRINCE misses a WIDE OPEN black king, and allows a 100 yard PICK 6. And the HONKIES in this forum dedicated a thread to him!

I look forward to THIS week's report card.

Allahu Akbar.

DeadlyDynasty
11-03-2013, 05:15 PM
My BROTHERS, we see the result when an UNQUALIFIED Neanderthal WHITE QB takes over the job of the BLACK warrior:

http://l.yimg.com/os/publish-images/sports/2013-11-03/27724519-2a25-4fd1-9159-42d94683afe8_pick6.gif

This FROST PRINCE misses a WIDE OPEN black king, and allows a 100 yard PICK 6. And the HONKIES in this forum dedicated a thread to him!

I look forward to THIS week's report card.

Allahu Akbar.
A 3rd string undrafted white QB had no choice but to start since both Africans ahead of him got injured monkeyballing:rollin

Malik Z. Shabazz
11-03-2013, 05:32 PM
NOW the WHITE man is a 'third string'! You AGREE that the African KINGS (EJ Kunta Manuel and Thaddeus Mandela) are SUPERIOR! The WHITE man single handedly cost the team THAT GAME! But the DEVILS make excuses!

CornbaIII: WIN
Killa Cum: WIN
Vino Smith: WIN
RussyZulu: Comeback in progress!

Allahu Akbar.

DeadlyDynasty
11-03-2013, 05:36 PM
I have no problem saying a black/white/mexican/indian/dunecoon/whatever is better than Tuel Time. Calm down and don't chimp out brotha, the BQRC is coming soon. Grab yourself a Snacker and enjoy the games in the meantime tbh

Raven
11-03-2013, 05:42 PM
NOW the WHITE man is a 'third string'! You AGREE that the African KINGS (EJ Kunta Manuel and Thaddeus Mandela) are SUPERIOR! The WHITE man single handedly cost the team THAT GAME! But the DEVILS make excuses!

CornbaIII: WIN
Killa Cum: WIN
Vino Smith: WIN
RussyZulu: Comeback in progress!

Allahu Akbar.

you forgot that they were all mindblowingly horrible tbh