Interceptions: 4
Completion Percentage: 67.1
QB Rating: 108.0

spurraider21
10-28-2013, 01:54 AM
:lol Manning on pace for 5838 yards and 58 touchdowns

BRHornet45
10-28-2013, 01:57 AM
Manning is just playing on another level this first half.

spurraider21
10-28-2013, 01:59 AM
Manning is just playing on another level this first half.
even in games where he has looked sub par he has ended up with monster figures

HI-FI
10-28-2013, 02:01 AM
It's hard to tell with Manning's arm strength, if it's wavering a bit. Supposedly he's feeling pretty beat up so this bye week will come at a good time. He's thrown some ducks out there but his arm looks better than last year imo. No doubt this has been an amazing first half of the season. all 3 of those QBs have been the shit this year.

AchillesHeel
10-28-2013, 02:06 AM
Manning has struggled a bit these last 2 games(2 of his worst this season), but he's still managed to put up a combined 740 yds 7 TD 59-93, which would be newsworthy for most QBs.

BRHornet45
10-28-2013, 02:10 AM
Manning has struggled a bit these last 2 games(2 of his worst this season), but he's still managed to put up a combined 740 yds 7 TD 59-93, which would be newsworthy for most QBs.

he's also thrown 4 picks in the last two games. like HI-FI said above, he needs his bye week coming up.

regardless his numbers through the first half are ridiculous.

AchillesHeel
10-28-2013, 02:14 AM
he's also thrown 4 picks in the last two games. like HI-FI said above, he needs his bye week coming up.

regardless his numbers through the first half are ridiculous.

Well, 2 out of the 3 picks he threw vs the Skins were in garbage time, tbh, the last pick wasn't really on Manning either.

BRHornet45
10-28-2013, 02:17 AM
Well, 2 out of the 3 picks he threw vs the Skins were in garbage time, tbh, the last pick wasn't really on Manning either.

true.

Brees has also had a couple of picks that were fluke shit bouncing off receivers as well. (I'm sure Rodgers has too).

Avante
10-28-2013, 03:07 AM
Best teams in the division...

Denver...Peyton Manning
Chiefs..Alex Smith
Cinncy..Andy Dalton
NE...Tom Brady
Indy...Andrew Luck
Seattle...Russell Wilson
Niners...Colin Kaepernick
Packers..Aaron Rodgers
Cowboys..Tony Romo
Saints...Drew Brees

Hmmm?

Trainwreck2100
10-28-2013, 03:11 AM
welcher makes a best teams in the division list but magically produces 10 teams from 8 divisions and the repeating teams he used aren't tied

Avante
10-28-2013, 03:13 AM
welcher makes a best teams in the division list but magically produces 10 teams from 8 divisions and the repeating teams he used aren't tied

Dumbass is too stupid to realize the Broncos/Niners are SB contenders.

What an idiot.

See that word....team-s...???

Trainwreck2100
10-28-2013, 03:16 AM
a saw the words "best teams in divisions" of which there are only 8. I saw that your list didn't say super bowl contender. I see that you're just adding shit at the end like you did after i exposed your welching plan

Avante
10-28-2013, 03:21 AM
a saw the words "best teams in divisions" of which there are only 8. I saw that your list didn't say super bowl contender. I see that you're just adding shit at the end like you did after i exposed your welching plan

I'll go slow...

Notice how all the best teams have solid or great QB's? The Chargers are having a good season also with Philip Rivers.

Dude, talk football and drop the stupid bullshit, ok? Nobody here cares about your personal problems....ok?

Talk football..ok?

Sorry guys, this cat just comes here to bug people.

Trainwreck2100
10-28-2013, 03:27 AM
I'll go slow...

Notice how all the best teams have solid or great QB's? The Chargers are having a good season also with Philip Rivers.

Dude, talk football and drop the stupid bullshit, ok? Nobody here cares able your personal problems....ok?

Talk football..ok?
I'll go slower.............
Notice how your post said best division teams and you listed 10 teams in 8 divisions and ignored the other division runner ups because they didn't fit your personal bias. Notice how you welched on our bet now that your safety blanket is gone, you won't make another one. Feel free to ignore that last sentence cause it's the truth and you don't like the truth. My original post was about football. Football still has 8 divisions, so shut the fuck up already. But you'll insult me, and blah blah blah me, but we both know I already beat you so cry all you want,

Avante
10-28-2013, 03:51 AM
I'll go slower.............
Notice how your post said best division teams and you listed 10 teams in 8 divisions and ignored the other division runner ups because they didn't fit your personal bias. Notice how you welched on our bet now that your safety blanket is gone, you won't make another one. Feel free to ignore that last sentence cause it's the truth and you don't like the truth. My original post was about football. Football still has 8 divisions, so shut the fuck up already. But you'll insult me, and blah blah blah me, but we both know I already beat you so cry all you want,

Dude, nobody over 15 plays that silly shit you play, ok? So grow up alright? You knew what I was talking about, to play like some little goofy kid ....sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

The best team in the AFC that isn't leading their division...Broncos. Best NFC team not leading their division...Niners. Getting it now ya dummy?

benefactor
10-28-2013, 07:04 AM
Dude, nobody over 15 plays that silly shit you play, ok? So grow up alright? You knew what I was talking about, to play like some little goofy kid ....sheesh~~~~~~~~~~~

The best team in the AFC that isn't leading their division...Broncos. Best NFC team not leading their division...Niners. Getting it now ya dummy?
http://i.imgflip.com/42yan.jpg