PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Monkeyball at Wheelchair Ball 10/29 10:30PM ET

AchillesHeel
10-28-2013, 02:39 AM
@Lal

How many points do the Clippers score on opening night?

Trainwreck2100
10-28-2013, 02:42 AM
the true monkeyball returns

Katherine Robinson
10-28-2013, 07:34 AM
Anything short of a 15pt blowout would be a disappointment for the Clippers.

Captivus
10-28-2013, 10:19 AM
What are the chances of Kaman owning Blake?

The Gemini Method
10-28-2013, 11:41 AM
Anything short of Jim Buss being chomped on by a great white will salvage this season...Lakeshow keeps it close but CP3 and the Clippers monkeyball all over the 4th quarter.

baseline bum
10-28-2013, 11:46 AM
Just seems like Fredo should be the one owning the team across the hall as opposed to ruining daddy's lifetime of work.

The Gemini Method
10-28-2013, 12:02 PM
Just seems like Fredo should be the one owning the team across the hall as opposed to ruining daddy's lifetime of work. It's almost like the spirit of Jerry Buss was somehow hijacked by D. Sterling and now he's the one making the moves that you'd usually equate with the Lakers. Will be interesting how terrible we might be because with this deep draft, I'd say tank rather than toil in mediocrity.

Clipper Nation
10-28-2013, 12:13 PM
It's almost like the spirit of Jerry Buss was somehow hijacked by D. Sterling and now he's the one making the moves that you'd usually equate with the Lakers.
I'd say part of it is that Sterling is senile and has probably realized now that he can't take all his money with him when he dies, so he might as well spend it now.... another part of it is the move to Staples enabling the Clippers to make and spend more money than they could at the Sports Arena.... plus his son-in-law, who has a good reputation around the league, is being groomed to take over and is gaining more power in the organization.... regardless of the reasons, after suffering through the worst incompetence imaginable, the Clippers' rise over the past few years has been awesome for longtime fans like me, tbh....

The Gemini Method
10-28-2013, 12:26 PM
I'd say part of it is that Sterling is senile and has probably realized now that he can't take all his money with him when he dies, so he might as well spend it now.... another part of it is the move to Staples enabling the Clippers to make and spend more money than they could at the Sports Arena.... plus his son-in-law, who has a good reputation around the league, is being groomed to take over and is gaining more power in the organization.... regardless of the reasons, after suffering through the worst incompetence imaginable, the Clippers' rise over the past few years has been awesome for longtime fans like me, tbh.... It has been great to see because they've been so mismanaged for so long that they had to have some chance of being better than moribund. With Doc at the helm, they'll be tougher than when del Negro was steering the ship. The West is going to be wide open as there are still more quality teams than the East. They will be a legit threat as long as they keep CP3 healthy and get production from the bench.

LkrFan
10-28-2013, 07:19 PM
Will the Clip Joint raise their patent-pending 2013 Pacific Championship! banner to the rafters of Staples Center? Stay tuned...

AchillesHeel
10-29-2013, 07:30 PM
lol salty

Ashy Larry
10-29-2013, 07:40 PM
Could get ugly

Arnold Toht
10-29-2013, 07:54 PM
I believe the final score is still 11-0.