PDA

View Full Version : Week nine

Avante
10-28-2013, 03:46 AM
Here's where we start seeing the haves seperate themselves from the have nots.

Possible ATS play***

Cinncy at Miami....Bengals are hot the Dolphins are not....Bengals.

Atlanta at Carolina....that Panther D and Newtons mobility will be the difference***

Baltimore coming off a bye at Cleveland. Baltimore is 10-1 coming off a bye week.

Chiefs vs Buffalo....here is a perfect "spot' to see the Chiefs lose a game. They have a bye week coming up, the Bills at home coming off a loss. Yep...Bills.

Chicago at Green Bay. The Packers with a running game at home vs a Bears team QB-less. Packers***

Minnesota at Dallas. The Cowboys now at home vs a sad sad Vikes team. Cowboys***

Houston at Indy. Both teams coming off a bye but Indy is on another level***

Pitt at NE. The Pats are in the playoff hunt, the Steelers are not***

New Orleans at New York Jets. Drew Brees vs Geno Smith, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!'***

Philly at Oakland. The Raiders at home again vs an Eagles teams all out of wack.

Tennessee at St. Louis, this is a tough one. Will the Rams lose back to back home games? Titans coming off a bye.

Tampa Bay at Seattle, this could get ugly***

San Diego at Washington. Chargers not the same team on the road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

While here...

When Trindon Holliday took that handoff from Peyton Manning from the RB position, we saw the fastest NFLer to ever take a handoff in NFL history. Hollidays..10.00..far superior to any other running back.

J.T.
10-28-2013, 03:51 AM
Houston at Indy. Both teams coming off a bye but Indy is on another level***

For a guy who claims to pay so much attention to things like the schedule, you sure missed which city this game is being played in.

Avante
10-28-2013, 03:54 AM
For a guy who claims to pay so much attention to things like the schedule, you sure missed which city this game is being played in.

You really that hard up to criticize? Come on man, sheesh~~~~~~~~ I have the last 10 years here, yep...goofed! Wow big deal.

J.T.
10-28-2013, 03:56 AM
You really that hard up to criticize? Come on man, sheesh~~~~~~~~ I have the last 10 years here, yep...goofed! Wow big deal.

I thought you were ignore listing me until the playoffs?

Avante
10-28-2013, 03:58 AM
I thought you were ignore listing me until the playoffs?

I'm here to talk football not get all caught up in that silly shit. Be cool and it will be cool. Just realize we are all different and respect that.

Avante
10-28-2013, 04:16 AM
Now that we are entering the second half.

What happened to Houston/Eli Manning/Atlanta?

Biggest surprise...Chiefs.

Best player...Peyton Manning.

Right now it looks like...

New Orleans vs Seattle...NFC Title Game
Indy vs Denver...AFC Title Game

Player that fell off the pedestal...RGIII

Alex Smith doesn't lose football games too often.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While here.

Top 10 All Time Black QB's

1.Warren Moon...Washington
2.Donovan McNabb...Syracuse
3.Steve McNair...Alcorn
4.Doug Williams...Grambling
5.Randall Cunningham...UNLV
6.Russell Wilson....Wisconsin
7.Michael Vick...Virginia Tech
8.Colin Kaepernick....Nevada
9.Daunte Culpepper...Central Florida
10.Kordell Stewart...Colorado

I do believe RGIII won't be anything special, wouldn't be surprised if eventually Cousins takes over,

J.T.
10-28-2013, 05:11 AM
You really think Indy's going to the title game without Reggie Wayne? That dude bailed Andrew Luck out with crazy catches on 3rd down A LOT. I think Luck is maturing as an NFL QB at a rapid pace and will be able to adjust to not having Wayne, but Darrius Heyward-Bey is not a #1 receiver in the NFL. Maybe they can trade their 2015 1st rounder for Dez Bryant.

I am thankful that Houston is our first game without Reggie Wayne. Luck should at least be able to test the waters against them. Actually, the Colts are done with the hard part of their schedule. They play the Chiefs later but should beat them. I'd be shocked if they don't finish the season 12-4 or better.

benefactor
10-28-2013, 07:03 AM
http://i.imgflip.com/42yan.jpg

Pelicans78
10-28-2013, 07:35 AM
Central Florida

Clipper Nation
10-28-2013, 09:07 AM
OP is a faggot

AchillesHeel
10-28-2013, 09:34 AM
Here's my picks

Bengals
Falcons
Cowboys
Saints
Titans
Chiefs
Chargers
Raiders
Semenpigeons
Ravens
Pats
Colts
Packers

ShinerBlack
10-28-2013, 12:33 PM
Chiefs vs Buffalo....here is a perfect "spot' to see the Chiefs lose a game. They have a bye week coming up, the Bills at home coming off a loss. Yep...Bills.

yeah its a good possibility they drop this one. taking it to the road after 3 straight home games and then a bye week after, and with division opponents the next 3 weeks after that, i dont think the focus will be there. its just a good thing buffalo isnt going to light up the scoreboard anymore than the chiefs will. the bills have played tough at home this year, so i expect another close game for the chiefs but a win for them anyway.

spurraider21
10-28-2013, 05:32 PM
How is Kordell Stewart ranked higher than Culpepper

spurraider21
10-28-2013, 05:34 PM
Go skins (vs chargers)
and go Raiders (driving all the way up for the game)

Avante
10-30-2013, 03:08 AM
You really think Indy's going to the title game without Reggie Wayne? That dude bailed Andrew Luck out with crazy catches on 3rd down A LOT. I think Luck is maturing as an NFL QB at a rapid pace and will be able to adjust to not having Wayne, but Darrius Heyward-Bey is not a #1 receiver in the NFL. Maybe they can trade their 2015 1st rounder for Dez Bryant.

I am thankful that Houston is our first game without Reggie Wayne. Luck should at least be able to test the waters against them. Actually, the Colts are done with the hard part of their schedule. They play the Chiefs later but should beat them. I'd be shocked if they don't finish the season 12-4 or better.

Denver has faced one power team (Indy) and lost.
KC....hasn't beaten any power team either.
NE...lost to Cinncy and was could easily have lost to NO.
Cinncy...got real lucky in beating GB, beat NE.
Indy has beaten...Denver, Niners, Seattle.

No need to see anyone else any better than Indy even without Wayne. When they come to play (didn't vs SD) they're solid.

Avante
10-30-2013, 03:12 AM
yeah its a good possibility they drop this one. taking it to the road after 3 straight home games and then a bye week after, and with division opponents the next 3 weeks after that, i dont think the focus will be there. its just a good thing buffalo isnt going to light up the scoreboard anymore than the chiefs will. the bills have played tough at home this year, so i expect another close game for the chiefs but a win for them anyway.

No way I can talk this up because the Chiefs are the better team, I just see a "spot" tailor made for a Buffalo win. The reasons you gave are very solid.

Avante
10-30-2013, 03:21 AM
How is Kordell Stewart ranked higher than Culpepper

I agree he shouldn't be. After Googling I see Culpepper did more than I thought, let me fix it.

Blake
10-30-2013, 01:46 PM
I agree he shouldn't be. After Googling I see Culpepper did more than I thought, let me fix it.

What a shitty historian you are.

spurraider21
10-30-2013, 03:08 PM
I thought Avante said he doesn't use google :lmao

Blake
10-30-2013, 05:26 PM
it was Mason who said he didn't know how to google. We had a good laugh about that. HahahAha

Spur-Addict
10-30-2013, 05:33 PM
it was Mason who said he didn't know how to google. We had a good laugh about that. HahahAha

:lmao

Holden_Caulfield
10-30-2013, 05:59 PM
the jags wont lose this week, 70% sure :lol

spurraider21
10-30-2013, 06:07 PM
I don't Google, have no idea, who?

You do know I don't Google...right. Which is what this was really all about. You also know I could ask questions impossible to find on Google ...right?

Dude, been into the NFL since the early 60's, Google/Wikipedia are of no help at all.

k so clearly he doesn't use google....

wait.......

could this be?

can't be........................

but it is.........................

Avante
10-31-2013, 01:13 PM
What a shitty historian you are.

When you find somebody who can talk about the greatest player in pro football history from....

Ball State
UOP
Long Beach State
CPSLO
Compton JC
Tennesse State
Bethune Cookman
Savannah State

...let me know.

Avante
10-31-2013, 01:16 PM
I thought Avante said he doesn't use google :lmao

I have no need for Google. What can it tell me I don't already know? But....even I can be wrong, so I did need some help with this Culpepper situation.

Avante
10-31-2013, 11:46 PM
Now with Cinncy losing look for the Ravens to give a big effort vs Cleveland. I'll be on that game.

AchillesHeel
11-01-2013, 05:00 AM
0 - 1 so far, meh.

Flintstones32
11-01-2013, 05:11 AM
I am not a big stat checker or football history buff and what not but I do know this. Seattle will not be in the NFC title game as posted above. You saw last game what happens when you stack the box and take away Lynch. Russell Wilson had no idea what to do. Lions vs Pack/Niners in NFC title game depending on seeding. Homer pick? Yup!!!

Avante
11-01-2013, 07:16 AM
I am not a big stat checker or football history buff and what not but I do know this. Seattle will not be in the NFC title game as posted above. You saw last game what happens when you stack the box and take away Lynch. Russell Wilson had no idea what to do. Lions vs Pack/Niners in NFC title game depending on seeding. Homer pick? Yup!!!

We saw Indy kick the Niners ass then look like a whole other team vs the Chargers a team the Niners would beat. Don't put too much into..a...game. All these teams have those weeks where it's just not there. We need to see a few similiar outings before trying to get an accurate read on these teams. Keep in mind the Seahawks were missing both their tackles.

Avante
11-01-2013, 07:46 AM
Here's my picks

Bengals
Falcons
Cowboys
Saints
Titans
Chiefs
Chargers
Raiders
Semenpigeons
Ravens
Pats
Colts
Packers

Now heres a guy who gets it, he talks...BEFORE...a game.

Flintstones32
11-01-2013, 09:10 AM
Panthers -7.5 vs. Falcons
Vikings +10.5 @ Cowboys
Saints -6 @ Jets
Titans -3 @ Rams
Bills +3 vs. Chiefs
Redskins +1 vs. Chargers
Raiders -2.5 vs. Eagles
Bucs +16 @ Seahawks
Ravens -2.5 @ Browns
Steelers +6.5 @ Patriots
Texans +2.5 @ Colts
Packers -11 vs. Bears.

Odds as of Friday morning. My picks on left.

ShinerBlack
11-02-2013, 02:44 AM
My picks

Panthers v Falcons - Panthers
Vikings v Cowboys - Cowboys
Saints v Jets - Saints
Titans v Rams - Titans
Bills v Chiefs - Chiefs
Redskins v Chargers - Chargers
Raiders V Eagles - Raiders
Bucs v Seahawks - Seahawks
Ravens v Brwons - Browns
Steelers v Patriots - Patriots
Texans v Colts - Colts
Packers v Bears - Bears

Avante
11-02-2013, 02:56 AM
Ok unless ya do what we see above...BEFORE...the games, don't come in here talking shit...AFTER..the games.

benefactor
11-02-2013, 12:06 PM
Shut up old faggot

Avante
11-02-2013, 01:07 PM
Shut up old faggot

translation

Tell me Avante just who were those great Auburn backs in the NFL?

No problem small fry.

Tucker Fredrikson
Bo Jackson
Stephen Davis
Joe Cribbs
"Little Train" Lionel James
Ronnie Brown
William Andrews
Cadilllac Williams
James Brooks

benefactor
11-02-2013, 02:28 PM
translation

Tell me Avante just who were those great Auburn backs in the NFL?

No problem small fry.

Tucker Fredrikson
Bo Jackson
Stephen Davis
Joe Cribbs
"Little Train" Lionel James
Ronnie Brown
William Andrews
Cadilllac Williams
James Brooks

Shut up old faggot

Avante
11-02-2013, 05:57 PM
translation

Tell me Avante, who are the best HBCU backs to play in the NFL?

No problem midget.

Walter Payton Jackson State/Bears
Leroy Kelly Morgan State/Browns
JD Smith NCSt/Niners
Willie Galimore FAMU/Bears
Clemon Daneils Prairie View/Raiders
Tank Younger Grambling/Rams
Willie Ellison Texas Southern/Rams
Emerson Boozer Maryland Eastern Shore/Jets
Essex Johnson Grambling/Browns
Hewritt Dixon FAMU/Raiders

Trainwreck2100
11-02-2013, 06:07 PM
Panthers -7.5 vs. Falcons
Vikings +10.5 @ Cowboys
Saints -6 @ Jets
Titans -3 @ Rams
Bills +3 vs. Chiefs
Redskins +1 vs. Chargers
Raiders -2.5 vs. Eagles
Bucs +16 @ Seahawks
Ravens -2.5 @ Browns
Steelers +6.5 @ Patriots
Texans +2.5 @ Colts
Packers -11 vs. Bears.

Odds as of Friday morning. My picks on left.

there's a seperate thread for ATS picks

AchillesHeel
11-04-2013, 12:14 AM
hit right on 50% of my picks, still one game to go this week....

fucking Chargers had to choke 1 yd from TD....
At least Brady was a fucking boss this week, 432 yds and 4 TDs, easily the best game of the season for him..