PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Best SG in the game is day-to-day with knee injury

ElNono
10-28-2013, 04:47 PM
James Harden day-to-day with knee injury

James Harden bumped knees with Memphis wing Quincy Pondexter on Friday night and was forced to leave the game. Rockets coach Kevin McHale told reporters that Harden had a bruised knee and is day-to-day. Neither McHale nor Harden thought the injury was serious after the game.

Given how gingerly Harden had limped to the locker room seven minutes into the game, having been sent sprawling to the floor when Quincy Pondexter ran into his right leg as Harden nailed a 3-pointer, the update from the training room was the best news possible. But by then, the Rockets had a pretty good idea the collision looked worse than the damage done.

“He'll be fine,” McHale said. “I asked him. He said, ‘he hit my knee.' I said, ‘bumped?' He said ‘yeah.' I think that's all it is.”

Harden said he was never concerned the injury could be serious.

“It was painful, but … it's better now,” Harden said.

via Ultimate Rockets » Rockets report: James Harden downplays injury.

There's been no report of an MRI or ther diagnostic scheduled, which is rare since that's the approach most teams take with it. Hopefully it's minor and Harden will be set to go for the Rockets' opener Wednesday vs. the Bobcats.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24142916/james-harden-day-to-day-with-knee-injury

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2013, 04:48 PM
James Harden day-to-day with knee injury

James Harden bumped knees with Memphis wing Quincy Pondexter on Friday night and was forced to leave the game. Rockets coach Kevin McHale told reporters that Harden had a bruised knee and is day-to-day. Neither McHale nor Harden thought the injury was serious after the game.

Given how gingerly Harden had limped to the locker room seven minutes into the game, having been sent sprawling to the floor when Quincy Pondexter ran into his right leg as Harden nailed a 3-pointer, the update from the training room was the best news possible. But by then, the Rockets had a pretty good idea the collision looked worse than the damage done.

“He'll be fine,” McHale said. “I asked him. He said, ‘he hit my knee.' I said, ‘bumped?' He said ‘yeah.' I think that's all it is.”

Harden said he was never concerned the injury could be serious.

“It was painful, but … it's better now,” Harden said.

via Ultimate Rockets » Rockets report: James Harden downplays injury.

There's been no report of an MRI or ther diagnostic scheduled, which is rare since that's the approach most teams take with it. Hopefully it's minor and Harden will be set to go for the Rockets' opener Wednesday vs. the Bobcats.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24142916/james-harden-day-to-day-with-knee-injury

when this nigga ain't paying hookers $20k to fuck then we can talk about him being the "best" :lol

Michael Jordan.
10-28-2013, 04:48 PM
Nono with the goods.

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2013, 04:49 PM
Nono with the goods.

was it good?

Michael Jordan.
10-28-2013, 04:50 PM
when this nigga ain't paying hookers $20k to fuck then we can talk about him being the "best" :lol

Payin ain't rape.

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2013, 04:51 PM
Payin ain't rape.

you right it's called getting raped :lol for 20G's no less

ElNono
10-28-2013, 05:01 PM
:lol Kobestans

Michael Jordan.
10-28-2013, 05:04 PM
you right it's called getting raped :lol for 20G's no less

To which Kobe got raped by Vanessa to half :lol

ElNono
10-28-2013, 05:05 PM
Payin ain't rape.

:lol Keep in mind $20K is big money for foodstamps recipients...

Koolaid_Man
10-28-2013, 05:08 PM

when they divorce come holla at me....till then MJ paid out 150 mill and he's still; got married again :lmao and running around fucking YAKS :lmao give up MJ...you're no Kobe when it comes to these fine ass ho's

Michael Jordan.
10-28-2013, 05:12 PM
when they divorce come holla at me....till then MJ paid out 150 mill and he's still; got married again :lmao and running around fucking YAKS :lmao give up MJ...you're no Kobe when it comes to these fine ass ho's

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQEMHL3_Z_J5WQ0z23uOQV5leaT9nrcj ffygmtailwDDE4NIpr3kVyZP70u

"She wasnt that attractive" - Kirby

LkrFan
10-28-2013, 05:36 PM

You think after she hatches their son, they'll get married? Probably not. MJ is quite the playa. I found this pic of her brazing with l'il MJ in Air Jaundice's back yard 9-months after they hooked up:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBP_WFDMWHhoMEGXDmpN6GB3cGkotmj PCbtimKfToJvDBATxsqyw

Check out her devilish grin. She knows she'll be collecting calf support payments from MJ for years to come. That yak ain't no damn good. I don't know what MJ was thinking tbh.

:rollin :lmao :rollin

Spur-Addict
10-28-2013, 05:42 PM
"I jerked off after she left"

-Kobias Cryant

Spur-Addict
10-28-2013, 05:43 PM
"I should do what Shaq does, and pay em"

-Kobias "The Snitch" Cryant"

Rogue
10-28-2013, 08:41 PM
that shows once again why the Rockets are a shitty franchise. they use their franchise players like dogs until going beyond the player's body limits and killing their careers as a result.

Pelicans78
10-28-2013, 08:44 PM
No respect to Cornerstone? He was healthy in the preseason and played very strong.

Suspect
10-28-2013, 08:46 PM
:rollin

ElNono
10-28-2013, 09:34 PM
No respect to Cornerstone? He was healthy in the preseason and played very strong.

He'll be hurt soon

Pelicans78
10-28-2013, 09:47 PM
He'll be hurt soon

Aw man we can't afford that. Pels can be a playoff team with him.

Double-Up
10-29-2013, 09:21 AM
James Harden gave his team and the fans a scare on Friday night, when he banged up his knee during a preseason game in Memphis.
Memphis’ Quincy Pondexter ran into Harden while he was shooting a 3-pointer. Harden’s injury was luckily just a bruise.
He was able to go through the full practice on Sunday and was feeling a lot better.
“It feels good,” Harden said. “I just iced it and got treatment and its good now.”
Terrence Jones aggravated his shoulder at Sunday’s practice. He injured it last week in practice after colliding with Dwight Howard.
Coach Kevin McHale said he was unsure if Jones had reinjured his shoulder.
“We will just have to see,” McHale said.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2013/10/harden-goes-through-full-practice-says-knee-is-better/ (http://blog.chron.com/ultimaterockets/2013/10/harden-goes-through-full-practice-says-knee-is-better/)

Killakobe81
10-29-2013, 11:04 AM
Non issue. Again wish Rox well ...just not the "clown". i enjoy Harden's game ...Parsons too.

LOL at best SG in the game. Not that it's not true ... but at El trying to get a rise out of Kobe fanbois by stating facts.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-29-2013, 11:38 AM
Nah nono, Manu is healthy for now