PDA

View Full Version : Scarlett Johansson avoids internet

Rogue
10-29-2013, 09:29 AM
http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/and-more/scarlett-johansson-avoids-internet_145575.html

London: Scarlett Johansson has stopped Googling herself as it is not a very positive experience.

The 28-year-old actress said she used to search herself online initially out of curiosity but now only does it occasionally, reported Contactmusic.

"You never find exactly what you`re looking for, so I try to avoid it whenever possible. I don`t spend a lot of time on the Internet," she said

"I have Googled myself before. The curiosity got the better of me... It wasn`t like I started trolling the Internet and suddenly had all this self-esteem," she added.

Sometimes, Johansson checks out her red carpet pictures online.

"Mostly it`s just to see what I wore to an event, if it photographed well or how the make-up looked or something like that. I never see that stuff otherwise... I think everyone wants to see what they look like."

AchillesHeel
10-29-2013, 11:06 AM
wonder how she would react if he stumbled upon ST and saw Rogue's novels, tbh :lol

koriwhat
10-29-2013, 02:08 PM
wgaf? this forum should be deleted!

lefty
10-29-2013, 05:31 PM
wonder how she would react if he stumbled upon ST and saw Rogue's novels, tbh :lol
Stalker arrested :lol

Rogue
10-29-2013, 09:59 PM
you can never bring a chink to the justice of law though.

Rogue
10-29-2013, 10:01 PM
my goddess would love it, just as Cully described in his "goddess after midnight", and I'd be invited to the premiere of "Her" or some other upcoming film of hers

AussieFanKurt
10-30-2013, 03:06 AM
have you met your love yet rogue?

Rogue
10-30-2013, 07:19 AM
have you met your love yet rogue?
Not yet, I'll be waiting for that day though. I'll get famous and my goddess will finally meet me in person someday, just like how Cully described it in "goddess after midnight". My goddess is my only love so far, and I'll forever love her because she's my goddess, forever :cry

I do have a girlfriend in my novel series though, her name is Lucy but I'm well aware that Lucy is just a mirage of my goddess, that only exists in the imaginary world. There ain't no feeling that matches loving someone and being loved by that person reciprocally, and I've got that feeling from my novels. I don't need no pussies in the real life, tbh.