PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Chris Paul's Arrogance Will Be The Downfall Of The Clips

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2013, 06:49 AM
I mean seriously this guy plays like he's won multiple championships...he walks and plays with a certain arrogance that should only be reserved for a champ...I don't get it...what I don't see in him is the hustle and grit, diving for loose balls, being a vocal floor leader...he's passive, quiet, not really aggressive and plays with a blase type attitude like he's better than his opponent...this dude is going where he's always been... NOWHERE :toast

:lmao@midnightpulp :nopeto Clippa Nation

weebo
10-30-2013, 07:14 AM
still better than the lakers tho...

Rogue
10-30-2013, 07:50 AM
not his fault imho. dude would be an excellent 2nd banana but unfortunately he's just too good to be anyone's Robin. Bron is better than him and would be a good batman for him, but Paul never had such a chance to play with Bron outside Team USA. PG-led teams are deemed to fail in the playoffs imho, per DoK's theory.

Captivus
10-30-2013, 08:42 AM
Most overated player in the League for a few year now.

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2013, 08:50 AM
ass licker analysts always boast this clown best pg in the league, yet always chokes in elimination matches, let alone always gets beat by his competition

Arnold Toht
10-30-2013, 09:58 AM
He doesn't even care if he'll lose.

Monkeyboy14
10-30-2013, 10:14 AM
Nah of say docs good coaching will be the downfall.. The retards on the clips are to stupid to understand any complicated plays

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-30-2013, 10:44 AM
He has no killer instinct. He cares more about dishing out assists to make his stats look nice rather than taking a few shots himself.

Venti Quattro
10-30-2013, 10:54 AM
He has no killer instinct. He cares more about dishing out assists to make his stats look nice rather than taking a few shots himself.

But midnightpulp says he's the best clutch performer after Michael Jordan...

:lol deferring to Jannero Pargo in a Game 7

That right there is the story that debunks the myth of Chris Paul's clutch.

spurraider21
10-30-2013, 11:02 AM
every year they call CP3 the best pg in the game until deep in the playoffs when everyone says Tony is the best pg. Then during the offseason people's memory fades and they start with the CP3 is the best pg crap again

D-Wade
10-30-2013, 11:06 AM
every year they call CP3 the best pg in the game until deep in the playoffs when everyone says Tony is the best pg. Then during the offseason people's memory fades and they start with the CP3 is the best pg crap again

Yup.

10-30-2013, 11:16 AM
Griffin's inability to gain an accurate jump shot/free throw is the downfall of the Clippers. They have no go to scorer. Griffin? Just foul him. Jordan? Foul him. Reddick? Role player. Crawford? Peaked last year, will begin to decline. Paul? Can score but sees himself more as a point guard.

They kind of have the same problem as the Spurs just that the Clippers don't have any excuses. The Spurs are old and Duncan is way past his prime. Griffin and Paul are both in their primes.

Venti Quattro
10-30-2013, 11:18 AM
Griffin's inability to gain an accurate jump shot/free throw is the downfall of the Clippers. They have no go to scorer. Griffin? Just foul him. Jordan? Foul him. Reddick? Role player. Crawford? Peaked last year, will begin to decline. Paul? Can score but sees himself more as a point guard.

So you mean the Clippers are a bunch of monkeys and Chris Paul is just the zookeeper who is willing to feed them bananas without regard...

whitemamba
10-30-2013, 12:06 PM

spot on tbh..

Killakobe81
10-30-2013, 01:54 PM
Clips trying to win a title without a elite post threat or a dominant wing.
Mavs and badboy pistons are only teams to do it in modern era.
Even the 2004 pistons had Rasheed in the post, he didn't do it enough but his post game shits on Blake's up to this stage of Griffin's career.

The Gemini Method
10-30-2013, 02:30 PM
What Killa K said.

Killakobe81
10-30-2013, 02:42 PM
What Killa K said.

Thing is I was drinking the Kool-aid ...I thought with Paul extended, Doc steering the ship we would see improvement on defense and offense. Doc ran some nice sets to get Reddick free but he and Crawford still suck on defense but are needed to space the floor. Barnes gives them a bit of both ... but runs hot & cold. Dudley the same. But when a team can score (Lakers may not be able to do what they did last night consistently) but there are plenty of teams that are better on offense and will punish the Clips weaker defenders.

Buddy Mignon
10-30-2013, 02:45 PM

Fuck you, you cock sucker. You bastards only went deep in the playoffs like once in the last seven years. Cp3 does everything better than that little French poodle.

Killakobe81
10-30-2013, 02:46 PM
Also in the SI preview they pointed out how Blake is over reliant on going over his left shoulder down low. And Paul on running pnr. Both are great at it especially Paul ... but smart defensive coaches can limit the Clips when they arent in transition.

spurraider21
10-30-2013, 02:53 PM
Fuck you, you cock sucker. You bastards only went deep in the playoffs like once in the last seven years. Cp3 does everything better than that little French poodle.
except taking a team past the 2nd round. Parker destroyed the Grizzlies that CP3 coulnd't beat. parker destorys CP3 heads up more often than not

Koolaid_Man
10-30-2013, 03:18 PM

You the big homie and i rarely disagree but Tony Parker is real. I would have to take him over CP0...Parker is the only Spur i respect. Parker doesn't play around with the rock like CP0 and Derrick Rose. He can beat anyone off the dribble and he's getting in that lane. He may not be top in the West but can't no PG in the league stop him...

Killakobe81
10-30-2013, 03:29 PM
You the big homie and i rarely disagree but Tony Parker is real. I would have to take him over CP0...Parker is the only Spur i respect. Parker doesn't play around with the rock like CP0 and Derrick Rose. He can beat anyone off the dribble and he's getting in that lane. He may not be top in the West but can't no PG in the league stop him...

I have to admit last few seasons plus his last two Finals performances have raised my respect for Frenchy.

The Gemini Method
10-30-2013, 03:31 PM
As long as Frenchy doesn't open a club with his bros or get in between a Drake/Chris Brown pillow fight, he'll play a handful of more all-star caliber years and will be regarded as one of the best to ever be French and/or play his position.

monkeypunk
10-30-2013, 03:40 PM

Except win.