PDA

View Full Version : Clippers The begging

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-30-2013, 08:13 AM
"Mike (D'Antoni) did a great thing: He didn't bring his starters back in," Rivers said. "There was a point where I was thinking: 'Please bring them back in.'"

Lol it's the Clippers turn to choke away

Captivus
10-30-2013, 08:40 AM
A team has a problem when Xavier Henry finishes with 22/6/2, best player on the court.

Sportcamper
10-30-2013, 08:46 AM
:lol Going Doc...
Wish the Lakers had him...

"We were not ready tonight," Rivers said. "I told our guys before the game. Those are pros on the other side and they've been told for months how good you're going to be, how they're not going to be good and they're not going to have Kobe and all that stuff. You know they were going to play like this is the world championship, with that type of energy, and we never matched it."

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2013, 08:49 AM
xaveir henry efficiency...kobe wishes he had those efficiency

ezau
10-30-2013, 08:53 AM
I always thought Xavier Henry is a solid player who just happened to fall under coaches who didn't know how to use him. To MDA's credit, he has a penchant for maximizing a player's abilities when he was with the Suns.

TDMVPDPOY
10-30-2013, 08:55 AM
if henry breaksout, looks like lakers dont need to give that contract kobe wants...maybe buss wont be :downspin in his grave continue to waste money on this clown

Leetonidas
10-30-2013, 08:55 AM
I always thought Xavier Henry is a solid player who just happened to fall under coaches who didn't know how to use him. To MDA's credit, he has a penchant for maximizing a player's abilities when he was with the Suns.

imo that had more to do with MVP Nash setting his teammates up and finding them in their spots better than anyone in the league than D'Antoni's SSOL offense