10-30-2013, 08:28 AM
:lol Losing season opener to Kobe less Lakers

D:lolc Rivers

:lol Clipper "Nation"

:lol How the hell is there a Nation made up of 1 fan

:lol-timer

:lolut scored by Lakers bench

:lol 75 cents

One overrated team down, one to go. Guess who the one is?

Suspect
10-30-2013, 08:30 AM
Bulls already went down tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-30-2013, 08:31 AM
Bulls already went down tbh

Bulls are legit tbh

Suspect
10-30-2013, 08:32 AM
Bulls are legit tbh
r:rollinse

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-30-2013, 08:34 AM
r:rollinse

They lost by ten on the road against the champs with a rusty point guard in the first game of the year.

You will feel the D12 cancer this year. D12 will complain once he realizes he is not the alpha.

Suspect
10-30-2013, 08:41 AM
They lost by ten on the road against the champs with a rusty point guard in the first game of the year.

You will feel the D12 cancer this year. D12 will complain once he realizes he is not the alpha.
I didnt catch the end but Heat dominated nearly the entire game. Did the Heat bench not come in later?

Dont get me wrong, im a Bulls fan actually more so than Houston and Mavs, but just cause im a fan doesn't mean im gonna sugar coat the media overrating my team.

Houston isn't overrated, they are better than they were last year. They will at least make the 2nd round

KoolAid Mans Brother
10-30-2013, 08:49 AM

The Panthers

:lol Cum Newton

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-30-2013, 09:18 AM
I didnt catch the end but Heat dominated nearly the entire game. Did the Heat bench not come in later?

Dont get me wrong, im a Bulls fan actually more so than Houston and Mavs, but just cause im a fan doesn't mean im gonna sugar coat the media overrating my team.

Houston isn't overrated, they are better than they were last year. They will at least make the 2nd round

Nah the Bulls made a pretty good comeback on the starters... but those fouls on Deng and Butler in the first quarter killed them. 3 a piece. Stupid officiating tbh

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-30-2013, 09:18 AM
The Panthers

:lol Cum Newton

What quarterback has thrown for more yards then him in the first two season?
What other quarterback has reached 50 passing and 25 rushing touchdowns faster than Cam?
What quarterback has more rushing yards in his rookie season?
What running back tandem is the only tandem in history to have 1100 rushing yards a piece?

I'll give you all the time you want

/youropinion

Bill_Brasky
10-30-2013, 09:57 AM
cam newton blows

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
10-30-2013, 10:02 AM
cam newton blows

He's also the only quarterback to post a QBR of over 110 for three straight weeks this year. Soooo, yeah.