PDA

View Full Version : Another title run

Two10Whitey
10-30-2013, 09:27 AM
We haven't even played our first game of the season and I'm already focused on the playoffs. Assuming none of our key players are injured by playoff time, I expect another trip to the WCF. I'm just wondering how Timmy and Manu are going to hold up if we can even get past that. I'm sure they'll play their hearts out but damn.. Manu is about done and I'm not sure how Timmy is going stay in last years form. TP is younger so I'm not too worried about him.
If Tim and Manu go into the playoffs without injuries, do you think they'll be as good as they were last year, or will time catch up to them? I feel like we have to make an unexpected trade or turn this into the Kawhi and Tony show. I don't know.. Feels like 2008 all over again and OKC is playing the roll of the Lakers.

Jake the Muss
10-30-2013, 09:30 AM
One game at a time, eh mate?

Vash StampedE
10-30-2013, 09:38 AM
Obviously, we can't have Tim carry us again the way he did last season. Players, like Kawhi and Tony, must step up big time especially Kawhi. And for the record, Manu played well only for a game or two, but throughout the playoffs, he was painfully inconsistent and turnover prone.

TXstbobcat
10-30-2013, 10:47 AM
Just enjoy the beginning of the season and worry about the playoffs in April.

Horse
10-30-2013, 12:41 PM
Obviously? Did you think he would do what he did last year? As long as he's knees are fine I expect the same. Age doesn't effect him like does others cause he never relied on athleticism and he's smarter than everyone he plays against. I don't expect much early, as I think Pop will let the young guns grow and carry us. But when it's showtime Timmy D will be there as always.