PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: So Is It True That Tammy Took A Shot To His Flabby Man Boobs And Had To Leave

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 06:21 AM
:lmao :lmaoleaving the game after getting punched in the titties....maybe if he wasn't playing the bitch role he wouldn't have flabby titties....:lmao:lmao

Trainwreck2100
10-31-2013, 06:26 AM
Is it true that kobe had to leave his last game cause his achilles exploded?

TDMVPDPOY
10-31-2013, 06:27 AM
not as bad as jerking in the bathroom

Trainwreck2100
10-31-2013, 06:30 AM
nothing wrong with jerking in the bathroom

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 06:31 AM
not as bad as jerking in the bathroom

please don't touch my titties.....he needs to check with WNBA Players to see how they hold their tits up during games :lmao

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 06:32 AM
Tammy Titties is my new nick name for him

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 06:33 AM
what a fucking way to start the season fresh off the cuck, divorce, gym gate, homo-con, game 6...and he comes out scores 3 points and leaves because of a titty punch :lmao this fucking guy is a an All-Star flamer...it's hilarious..he keeps the goods coming

Rogue
10-31-2013, 06:34 AM
nothing wrong with jerking in the bathroom, I agree, in fact that's the only place where I unload myself nowadays. I used to masturbate in bed and always messed up the bedspread and canopy, but i ain't doing it in bed anymore cuz that's too risky (risk of tainting my bed, and risk of getting busted by parents :lol) and my load is already too big for several pieces of toilet paper to absorb tbh.

Trainwreck2100
10-31-2013, 06:41 AM
nothing wrong with jerking in the bathroom, I agree, in fact that's the only place where I unload myself nowadays. I used to masturbate in bed and always messed up the bedspread and canopy, but i ain't doing it in bed anymore cuz that's too risky (risk of tainting my bed, and risk of getting busted by parents :lol) and my load is already too big for several pieces of toilet paper to absorb tbh.

condoms

Rogue
10-31-2013, 10:00 AM
Don't think I need those rubber shits when I never fuck any bitch tbh. Plus you can't put a condom on without pulling your foreskin down, if I guess correct, and I've never tried this (pulling down my foreskin) tbh. I always think I'd kill myself if I ever did this to expose my dick in the air, and shit would be painful, I think. I've only seen the tip of my dick at the opening of my foreskin, the crevice atop it, but nothing beyond that... I've never imagined how my dick would look like without that damn foreskin and I'll never want to know it. I'm happily living a celibate life and I'm very proud of it.

AchillesHeel
10-31-2013, 10:18 AM
Kool just talking shit, he wants spurfans to post pics of shirtless duncan

fucking faggot

TDMVPDPOY
10-31-2013, 10:25 AM
kooli the chinese naruto fagot with his sugarcoating way of the ninja talk no jutsu

that bullshit might work on obito latest chapter but that shit doesnt work on here clown

elmanutres
10-31-2013, 12:11 PM
whatever happened to "lets make this forum more serious" koon? This place can't be cleaned up if you keep unloading the same crap that made it shitty in the first place.

KaiRMD1
10-31-2013, 04:17 PM
Lakers got their shit kicked in. How do you have the FIRST MAJOR blowout of the season? Come on Lakers, I expected that to happen next week, not your first f'n game of the season. I feel like the Lakers are nothing more than the retarded kid trying to finish a 3 foot race ol' sport

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 04:20 PM
whatever happened to "lets make this forum more serious" koon? This place can't be cleaned up if you keep unloading the same crap that made it shitty in the first place.

you're right..it was an honest mistake