PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Is Kirbys butt getting sore from sitting so much?

Fabbs
10-31-2013, 10:31 AM
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/332/839/3f0.jpg
photo courtesy Kool Bob Love

TDMVPDPOY
10-31-2013, 10:41 AM
sittin magics lap would do that

Fabbs
11-14-2013, 05:50 PM
Laker Poster can you update?

Fabbs
01-08-2014, 09:41 AM
Timmy Dunkar with
24 pts on 9-16 shooting
17 rebounds
2 blocks
0 bogus free throws awarded.

Sportcamper
01-08-2014, 10:16 AM
Kobe is working on his LA Coaching skills…Notice the Phil Jackson smirk and posture…

“Yea we are getting beat & could use a time out…Why Bother...The guys will figure it out eventually”

http://www.trbimg.com/img-52ccef59/turbine/la-sp-lakers-fyi-20140108/187/187x105

gnsf0946
01-08-2014, 10:18 AM
He did dress appropriately though.

DMC
01-08-2014, 10:43 AM
"I'm not worried, we'll be fine... win a couple here and there and next thing you know we're in the hunt"

Arnold Toht
01-08-2014, 04:52 PM
Look at it this way: at least he can fit an NBA championship ring on each of his 5 fingers.

Fabbs
02-03-2014, 10:24 PM
Timmy Dunkar with 21/7 and 6 blocks in a win tonight.

What was Kirby doing?

Splits
02-03-2014, 10:47 PM
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7381/12111514685_cd91a02545_o.gif

Buddy Mignon
02-03-2014, 10:57 PM

Not as sore as Gym's after that fuck session he endured last summer.

Thread
02-03-2014, 11:05 PM

What was Kirby doing?

Leading the tired old shit bag Duncan 5-4.

Fabbs
02-06-2014, 04:13 AM
Timmy Duncar did 31/11 with 5 assists and 3 blocks tonight.

What was Kirby doing?

Reck
02-06-2014, 04:30 AM

What was Kirby doing?

Filming gay sex tapes or so I hear.

Thread
02-06-2014, 07:14 AM

What was Kirby doing?

Brazil
02-08-2014, 04:33 PM

Ok

Arnold Toht
02-08-2014, 04:48 PM
^ Just look at this Frenchie.

ambchang
02-08-2014, 05:00 PM
Kobe's butt is getting sore from visits to Universities, we were told.

Thread
02-08-2014, 05:01 PM
Kobe's butt is getting sore from visits to Universities, we were told.

You've nary room. Your Duncan is gay as well.

ambchang
02-08-2014, 05:28 PM
You've nary room. Your Duncan is gay as well.

You don't know.

jeebus
02-08-2014, 05:57 PM
Filming gay sex tapes or so I hear.
"Oh Kobe, I see you're up." Jason Collin's voice, I try to say something back but can only mumble.

I feel his hands on my shoulders, turning me over, then picking me up. He lays me back on the bed, with my head near the side.

"Can you hear what I'm saying?" he ask.

I mumble.

"Great!" he sounds really excited.

His hand touches my face, rubs my cheek. I wonder what Jason is doing, its a very odd touch. It gets even stranger as he slips a finger into my mouth. I feel myself suck on his finger just a bit, my tongue pushes against it, a reflex to the invasion. I wonder if he is trying to check me for vitals or something.

"I think I used too much maybe..." he slaps my cheek, and begins to stroke my neck and face. Jason has large, powerful hands. The caress is strange, like he is fondling me.

I start to see clearly and when I try to speak it comes out.

"Wha... What's going on Jason?"

"You don't remember?" he looks surprised.

"No... what happened?"

"You woke up several times during the trip, once during the operation too, haha boy what a shocker, lousy German doctors huh, I even explained this to you already twice."

I coughed and swallowed, confused. "What?"

Jason took my hand and placed it on my stomach, it was then I realized I didn't have a shirt on. I didn't get what he was doing as he moved my hand lower. It hit me when he got to my groin that I had no body hair left. He left my hand there and reached down to my dick, rubbing my limp cock and stroking my pathetic balls. I stammered and mumbled but I didn't even know what to say, I was beginning to panic.

Then the real shock hit me when he pulled my hand up and sat it on my left breast. I shouldn't have breast!

Jason laughed.

"I should keep you drugged all the time just to see you relive this moment."

I tried to sit up and he pushed me back down, leaning over my body. I became aware that he had positioned his crotch right next to my face.

Letting go of me he reached down to the floor and picked something up. I gasped when he held the mirror up to my face. My lips were larger, I had several piercings, and my face had been painted up to look like a cheap whore. I, Kobe Bryant, famous basketball player, had turned into a $2 hooker!

"You're a cute little bitch Kirby, it's been killing me waiting for this these past few weeks."

I shook my head and muttered, "No... no no no no no...."

Jason just laughed at me. I watched in horror as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. It was inches from my face. I felt a shiver of fear run through my body.

His cock was about 8 inches, which is pretty big compared to my useless dick. I'm not the kind of guy to go online and look at cocks or try and figure out how big other guys are, unless Vanessa made me look. I'd rather see as few other dicks in my life as possible, I certainly never dreamed I would be forced to service someone like Jason Collins.

His cock was insanely thick though. I've heard a few people talk about cocks being as thick around as a beer can and I thought that was a joke, this was no joke though, I could feel it's weight as he lay his huge cock on my cheek. His shaft was more oval then round, making it look much wider from below. The head was like the point of a spear on it, it gave me the impression of a hammerhead sharks. A ludicrous thought for me to have given the situation I guess.

I let out a sob as he adjusted my body so that my head lay off the bed. He then started rubbing his dick around my face, which I fruitlessly kept trying to avoid by turning my head. His dick was very soft on my cheeks, it gave me a sick feeling it my stomach when it brushed over my lips.

"Umm," Jason moaned "Tell me you little bitch, do you like to suck on your man's balls before you take his cock?"

I reached up and tried to push him back with my arms, praying this humiliation would end, but my muscles were weak from weeks of disuse(not that I was big to begin with), and Jason laughed as he simply pushed them aside with his strong hands. I noticed my nails had been painted pink, but I had bigger problems. I could smell the scent of his sweaty crotch as he moved forward and lay his nuts on my face, he put them right over my mouth.

"We better get something straight at this point Kirby," he said "I suppose it's something every fella had to tell their whore, if you bite me; I am gonna fucking cut your balls off you understand? Hell that is the only reason I didn't already have your balls removed, they are my gift to you for presumed good behavior. You misbehave, you lose 'um understand?"

My world was reeling. Nothing seemed real anymore, and it wasn't the drugs. This former NBA player had drugged me, apparently taken me somewhere for some serious surgeries, and was about to rape me. I think I started to become disconnected then from what was happening. Reality though kept pulling me painfully back.

"Open your mouth." he said.

I did it, I didn't fight, couldn't. I'd woken up into a nightmare, I could barely move, barely think, and I could see that Jason had gone to serious lengths to do this to me. I didn't want to see what he would do if I pissed him off.

His balls slipped into my mouth as I parted my lips. Just like that. It's hard to believe, gravity just did the work for me of taking another man's balls into my mouth. Jason sighed and leaned forward a little more, allowing more of his sac to enter my mouth. I was just a hot moist sex toy for him. He wiggled them some and laughed. I wanted to throw up but my stomach acted like everything was fine. Shouldn't the body realize the mind is screaming at it for a reason? How could it just lay here and be violated without putting up a fight?

"That's a nice tongue you have, you pathetic sissy." I stopped tonguing his balls when he said that. I hadn't even realized I was doing it. I had often had that problem at the dentist though, my tongue just explores anything that gets put in my mouth, gave my dentist a headache. While I thought about this it I unconsciously began to lick his hairy nuts again. My heart sank as I realized Jason was going to enjoy this habit.

Jason laughed, he was really enjoying this, getting off on some sick desire to humiliate a former NBA star. I had never suspected he was like this, who would I guess. How long had he been fantasizing about raping me? This couldn't have come from nowhere, it must have built up over a long time.

He lifted his balls, now coated in my saliva from between my teeth and rubbed them around my face some, dragging his balls over my cheeks. Then he put the head of his dick on my painted lips. He lifted it up and smacked me with it a few times, the soft pat pat pat a horrible sound to my ears, but no doubt delighting him.

Then he turned and walked off. I heard him sit down on the couch. I blinked a few times, turning my head I saw him sitting there, stroking himself. I was confused, I had thought he was about to force me to suck his dick.

"Get up and head over to the dresser, cuck." I gritted my teeth. The son of a bitch was going to make me humiliate myself by participating. I had been bracing myself to be a passive victim, but now I had to comply with his orders or call a bluff concerning the fate of my own balls. What else could I do?

I rolled out of the bed and stood. When my head begin to spin I dropped down on my knees and panted for breath, I would have to crawl. As I did so I could feel his eyes on my ass.

"Damn your sexy on your knee you little fag! I may have to make it a rule that you have to crawl all the time." I could see him staring lustfully at me, how could this sick freak be the heroic Jason Collins?

I knelt by the dresser and looked back to him for my next order. "Look in the bottom drawer and pick yourself out a bra."

I pulled it open and looked in, there was a wide assortment of bras, everything from modest to strings, comfortable to impractical. I shuddered as I pulled out a blue pair of lace trimmed demi bras. These seemed to cover more then some of the others. My tits were quite raw, my body hadn't fully healed from the surgery yet and the skin was red in places, I noticed my nipples were extremely sensitive and became hard as the material rubbed on them while I struggle to get them on.

"Now the next drawer." Jason commanded.

Sighing, I pulled it out and found an equally nice collection of panties. Some freakish part of my own mind scanned for a matching set of panties to go with my top. As I slid them up my legs I noticed how nice they felt over my hairless ass. My cock, a traitorous creature, threatened to get hard. I tried to will it not to.

"God you're such a sissy faggot. Now crawl over here."

My head down, I followed his command. The ten or so feet seemed like a long way to go. It wasn't until my hair brushed his thigh that I looked up and came face to face with his cock once more. I licked my lips and breathed deeply, making eye contact with Jason as he said,

"Now touch it."

"Please sir, don't make me do this!" I pleaded. "I- I don't know why your doing this but can't we talk about it? Come on just stop..."

"I didn't ask you to beg you fucking fag, now stroke me before I decide you need to be disciplined!"

I shook my head, "No Jason! No! NO!"

I screamed as he grabbed my head and threw me on the floor.

"You useless little kunt! I'm gonna go easy on you because your still an inexperienced whore, but I'll offer you some training."

I tried to struggle but it was useless. I put all my strength into an attempt to get up and break free from his grasp but my body was just too weak. He easily picked me up and laid me over his lap.

I felt his hand roaming my body, he touched my tits, which were really sore, and fondled them through the bra. I winched at the pain. When he tweaked my nipples I felt my cock jump in my panties and the pleasure was almost worse then the pain.

Then he slid his hand into my underwear and squeezed my ass cheeks hard before pulling the panties down around my knees. I was bent over his legs, his erection stabbing my stomach, as he began to spank me.

"Ouch!" I cried out when the first blow fell.

"You like that slut?" he sneered at me and hit my ass again.

All in all a spanking wasn't as bad as I'd feared, but it did what he wanted. I cried and struggled in his arms as he slapped my ass again and again, finally I lay my head down and just let him play with my body, my moment of defiance ended.

And then I was back on the floor, kneeling between his spread legs except now my ass was on fire.

After a moment I crawled to the guest bed. With an effort I managed to get up on it, I lay there trying not to think for about fifteen minutes, until I felt the bed shift and I looked down to see Jason climbing over me. His dick was hard.

I raised my arms as if to ward him off and he grabbed them, using them to position me before lifting my legs up. When I felt his cock, covered with a cold jelly lubricant, touch my asshole I begged and pleaded incoherently. I knew it didn't matter though. He was going to fuck me.

He pushed in slowly, my ass opening to him. I screamed in pain, it was horrible. I had never in my life felt a pain like that. My feet, hanging over Jason's shoudlers, quaked and shook with the convulsions that overcame my body.

Then I realized only the head was in.

Jason kissed me on the neck, an obscene gesture to do to a rape victim I thought, and then he started to push in further. Inch by inch it entered me. I felt myself becoming full down there, a strange unnatural sensation that didn't hurt as much as the initial entry. Once he bottomed out he held me down and just lay on top of me, my anus pulsed on the base of his dick.

In a few minutes the pain subsided and I lay there breathing slowly, my face inches from his. I was shocked when I realized my arms were wrapped around his back. I didn't removed them... I felt like I had to have something to hold.

Jason licked my neck and sucked on my ears... that felt good. I never knew have your ear sucked on was a pleasurable sensation but as he did it I felt my dick coming to life. When my dick was hard, pressed firmly against his chest, he starting thrusting in and out of my asshole. Some pain came back and I grunted. There was also some pleasure, and I found myself moaning.

I decided to just go with it then. I didn't like it, but I couldn't stop it, and it would be easier if I enjoyed some of the physical sensations right? So I squeezed Jason's firm ass cheeks as he pounded my sissy fuck hole.

"Your so tight faggot!" he said.

"Ugh...fuck yeah... fuck you... God fuck me... fuck me harder..." Jason tilted my ass up so there was some space between our bodies and I grabbed my dick, jerking it as fast as I could.

My ass burned as his thighs slapped against the sore cheeks. I felt his nuts bouncing against my tight rear and his patch of pubic hair rubbing my balls. I was being taken like a bitch and loving the feel of being penetrated by Jason's tool.

"You better hurry kunt," Jason said "I'm gonna give your sissy ass it's first load really quick."

It was all to quick that his dick twitched in my ass and shot it's load into me. Hot, gooey cum filled my insides and I screamed, I'm not sure what I screamed for or at, it just came out of me.

When Jason pulled out I felt my orgasm, which had been fast coming, recede.

"No..." I muttered. I needed something...

I looked at Jason's cock, cum hanging from the tip, and licked my lips...

He smiled at me, "You want to clean my cock boy?"

I nodded.

He moved up to my face and presented my open mouth with his cock. I inhaled it greedily. It's half limp state made it all softness, the spongy head and shaft bent easily as I worked all over it with my tongue, cleaning off every bit of cum and sucking the last of it out the tip. I felt like a cheap slut. As I moaned with my mouth full of cock the feelings of shame and humiliation washed over me and I came, sticky cum coating my painted fingers.

Thread
02-08-2014, 06:41 PM
"Oh Kobe, I see you're up." Jason Collin's voice, I try to say something back but can only mumble.

I feel his hands on my shoulders, turning me over, then picking me up. He lays me back on the bed, with my head near the side.

I mumble.

His hand touches my face, rubs my cheek. I wonder what Jason is doing, its a very odd touch. It gets even stranger as he slips a finger into my mouth. I feel myself suck on his finger just a bit, my tongue pushes against it, a reflex to the invasion. I wonder if he is trying to check me for vitals or something.

"I think I used too much maybe..." he slaps my cheek, and begins to stroke my neck and face. Jason has large, powerful hands. The caress is strange, like he is fondling me.

"No... what happened?"

"You woke up several times during the trip, once during the operation too, haha boy what a shocker, lousy German doctors huh, I even explained this to you already twice."

Jason took my hand and placed it on my stomach, it was then I realized I didn't have a shirt on. I didn't get what he was doing as he moved my hand lower. It hit me when he got to my groin that I had no body hair left. He left my hand there and reached down to my dick, rubbing my limp cock and stroking my pathetic balls. I stammered and mumbled but I didn't even know what to say, I was beginning to panic.

Then the real shock hit me when he pulled my hand up and sat it on my left breast. I shouldn't have breast!

Jason laughed.

I tried to sit up and he pushed me back down, leaning over my body. I became aware that he had positioned his crotch right next to my face.

Letting go of me he reached down to the floor and picked something up. I gasped when he held the mirror up to my face. My lips were larger, I had several piercings, and my face had been painted up to look like a cheap whore. I, Kobe Bryant, famous basketball player, had turned into a $2 hooker!

"You're a cute little bitch Kirby, it's been killing me waiting for this these past few weeks."

Jason just laughed at me. I watched in horror as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his dick. It was inches from my face. I felt a shiver of fear run through my body.

His cock was about 8 inches, which is pretty big compared to my useless dick. I'm not the kind of guy to go online and look at cocks or try and figure out how big other guys are, unless Vanessa made me look. I'd rather see as few other dicks in my life as possible, I certainly never dreamed I would be forced to service someone like Jason Collins.

His cock was insanely thick though. I've heard a few people talk about cocks being as thick around as a beer can and I thought that was a joke, this was no joke though, I could feel it's weight as he lay his huge cock on my cheek. His shaft was more oval then round, making it look much wider from below. The head was like the point of a spear on it, it gave me the impression of a hammerhead sharks. A ludicrous thought for me to have given the situation I guess.

I let out a sob as he adjusted my body so that my head lay off the bed. He then started rubbing his dick around my face, which I fruitlessly kept trying to avoid by turning my head. His dick was very soft on my cheeks, it gave me a sick feeling it my stomach when it brushed over my lips.

"Umm," Jason moaned "Tell me you little bitch, do you like to suck on your man's balls before you take his cock?"

I reached up and tried to push him back with my arms, praying this humiliation would end, but my muscles were weak from weeks of disuse(not that I was big to begin with), and Jason laughed as he simply pushed them aside with his strong hands. I noticed my nails had been painted pink, but I had bigger problems. I could smell the scent of his sweaty crotch as he moved forward and lay his nuts on my face, he put them right over my mouth.

"We better get something straight at this point Kirby," he said "I suppose it's something every fella had to tell their whore, if you bite me; I am gonna fucking cut your balls off you understand? Hell that is the only reason I didn't already have your balls removed, they are my gift to you for presumed good behavior. You misbehave, you lose 'um understand?"

My world was reeling. Nothing seemed real anymore, and it wasn't the drugs. This former NBA player had drugged me, apparently taken me somewhere for some serious surgeries, and was about to rape me. I think I started to become disconnected then from what was happening. Reality though kept pulling me painfully back.

I did it, I didn't fight, couldn't. I'd woken up into a nightmare, I could barely move, barely think, and I could see that Jason had gone to serious lengths to do this to me. I didn't want to see what he would do if I pissed him off.

His balls slipped into my mouth as I parted my lips. Just like that. It's hard to believe, gravity just did the work for me of taking another man's balls into my mouth. Jason sighed and leaned forward a little more, allowing more of his sac to enter my mouth. I was just a hot moist sex toy for him. He wiggled them some and laughed. I wanted to throw up but my stomach acted like everything was fine. Shouldn't the body realize the mind is screaming at it for a reason? How could it just lay here and be violated without putting up a fight?

"That's a nice tongue you have, you pathetic sissy." I stopped tonguing his balls when he said that. I hadn't even realized I was doing it. I had often had that problem at the dentist though, my tongue just explores anything that gets put in my mouth, gave my dentist a headache. While I thought about this it I unconsciously began to lick his hairy nuts again. My heart sank as I realized Jason was going to enjoy this habit.

Jason laughed, he was really enjoying this, getting off on some sick desire to humiliate a former NBA star. I had never suspected he was like this, who would I guess. How long had he been fantasizing about raping me? This couldn't have come from nowhere, it must have built up over a long time.

He lifted his balls, now coated in my saliva from between my teeth and rubbed them around my face some, dragging his balls over my cheeks. Then he put the head of his dick on my painted lips. He lifted it up and smacked me with it a few times, the soft pat pat pat a horrible sound to my ears, but no doubt delighting him.

Then he turned and walked off. I heard him sit down on the couch. I blinked a few times, turning my head I saw him sitting there, stroking himself. I was confused, I had thought he was about to force me to suck his dick.

"Get up and head over to the dresser, cuck." I gritted my teeth. The son of a bitch was going to make me humiliate myself by participating. I had been bracing myself to be a passive victim, but now I had to comply with his orders or call a bluff concerning the fate of my own balls. What else could I do?

I rolled out of the bed and stood. When my head begin to spin I dropped down on my knees and panted for breath, I would have to crawl. As I did so I could feel his eyes on my ass.

"Damn your sexy on your knee you little fag! I may have to make it a rule that you have to crawl all the time." I could see him staring lustfully at me, how could this sick freak be the heroic Jason Collins?

I knelt by the dresser and looked back to him for my next order. "Look in the bottom drawer and pick yourself out a bra."

I pulled it open and looked in, there was a wide assortment of bras, everything from modest to strings, comfortable to impractical. I shuddered as I pulled out a blue pair of lace trimmed demi bras. These seemed to cover more then some of the others. My tits were quite raw, my body hadn't fully healed from the surgery yet and the skin was red in places, I noticed my nipples were extremely sensitive and became hard as the material rubbed on them while I struggle to get them on.

Sighing, I pulled it out and found an equally nice collection of panties. Some freakish part of my own mind scanned for a matching set of panties to go with my top. As I slid them up my legs I noticed how nice they felt over my hairless ass. My cock, a traitorous creature, threatened to get hard. I tried to will it not to.

My head down, I followed his command. The ten or so feet seemed like a long way to go. It wasn't until my hair brushed his thigh that I looked up and came face to face with his cock once more. I licked my lips and breathed deeply, making eye contact with Jason as he said,

"Now touch it."

"Please sir, don't make me do this!" I pleaded. "I- I don't know why your doing this but can't we talk about it? Come on just stop..."

"I didn't ask you to beg you fucking fag, now stroke me before I decide you need to be disciplined!"

"You useless little kunt! I'm gonna go easy on you because your still an inexperienced whore, but I'll offer you some training."

I tried to struggle but it was useless. I put all my strength into an attempt to get up and break free from his grasp but my body was just too weak. He easily picked me up and laid me over his lap.

I felt his hand roaming my body, he touched my tits, which were really sore, and fondled them through the bra. I winched at the pain. When he tweaked my nipples I felt my cock jump in my panties and the pleasure was almost worse then the pain.

Then he slid his hand into my underwear and squeezed my ass cheeks hard before pulling the panties down around my knees. I was bent over his legs, his erection stabbing my stomach, as he began to spank me.

All in all a spanking wasn't as bad as I'd feared, but it did what he wanted. I cried and struggled in his arms as he slapped my ass again and again, finally I lay my head down and just let him play with my body, my moment of defiance ended.

And then I was back on the floor, kneeling between his spread legs except now my ass was on fire.

After a moment I crawled to the guest bed. With an effort I managed to get up on it, I lay there trying not to think for about fifteen minutes, until I felt the bed shift and I looked down to see Jason climbing over me. His dick was hard.

I raised my arms as if to ward him off and he grabbed them, using them to position me before lifting my legs up. When I felt his cock, covered with a cold jelly lubricant, touch my asshole I begged and pleaded incoherently. I knew it didn't matter though. He was going to fuck me.

He pushed in slowly, my ass opening to him. I screamed in pain, it was horrible. I had never in my life felt a pain like that. My feet, hanging over Jason's shoudlers, quaked and shook with the convulsions that overcame my body.

Jason kissed me on the neck, an obscene gesture to do to a rape victim I thought, and then he started to push in further. Inch by inch it entered me. I felt myself becoming full down there, a strange unnatural sensation that didn't hurt as much as the initial entry. Once he bottomed out he held me down and just lay on top of me, my anus pulsed on the base of his dick.

In a few minutes the pain subsided and I lay there breathing slowly, my face inches from his. I was shocked when I realized my arms were wrapped around his back. I didn't removed them... I felt like I had to have something to hold.

Jason licked my neck and sucked on my ears... that felt good. I never knew have your ear sucked on was a pleasurable sensation but as he did it I felt my dick coming to life. When my dick was hard, pressed firmly against his chest, he starting thrusting in and out of my asshole. Some pain came back and I grunted. There was also some pleasure, and I found myself moaning.

I decided to just go with it then. I didn't like it, but I couldn't stop it, and it would be easier if I enjoyed some of the physical sensations right? So I squeezed Jason's firm ass cheeks as he pounded my sissy fuck hole.

"Ugh...fuck yeah... fuck you... God fuck me... fuck me harder..." Jason tilted my ass up so there was some space between our bodies and I grabbed my dick, jerking it as fast as I could.

My ass burned as his thighs slapped against the sore cheeks. I felt his nuts bouncing against my tight rear and his patch of pubic hair rubbing my balls. I was being taken like a bitch and loving the feel of being penetrated by Jason's tool.

"You better hurry kunt," Jason said "I'm gonna give your sissy ass it's first load really quick."

It was all to quick that his dick twitched in my ass and shot it's load into me. Hot, gooey cum filled my insides and I screamed, I'm not sure what I screamed for or at, it just came out of me.

I nodded.

He moved up to my face and presented my open mouth with his cock. I inhaled it greedily. It's half limp state made it all softness, the spongy head and shaft bent easily as I worked all over it with my tongue, cleaning off every bit of cum and sucking the last of it out the tip. I felt like a cheap slut. As I moaned with my mouth full of cock the feelings of shame and humiliation washed over me and I came, sticky cum coating my painted fingers.

You've nary room. Your Duncan is queer as well.

jeebus
02-08-2014, 06:45 PM

I mumble.

"No... what happened?"

Jason laughed.

"Now touch it."

I nodded.

Thread
02-08-2014, 06:52 PM

I mumble.

"No... what happened?"

Jason laughed.

"Now touch it."

I nodded.

You've nary room. Your Duncan is a queer as well.

Clipper Nation
02-08-2014, 07:16 PM
You've nary room. Your Duncan is a queer as well.
Then you shouldn't mind:::Kirby is gay.

Thread
02-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Then you shouldn't mind:::Kirby is gay.

Clipper Nation
02-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Kirby is gay. That fact is as certain as Ronnie Lester being the one who picked Bynum....tee, hee.

Thread
02-08-2014, 07:32 PM
tee, hee.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

ElNono
02-08-2014, 07:37 PM

Fabbs
02-08-2014, 11:52 PM
Timmy Duncs with a workman like 16/13 w 2 blocks in another Spurs win.

What was Kirby doing?

Thread
02-08-2014, 11:55 PM

What was Kirby doing?

Leading the tired old shit bag Duncan, 5-4.

Fabbs
02-09-2014, 12:11 AM
^^ Like a good little sheep, right on schedule.
Go away until i command you to bump my thread again.

Thread
02-09-2014, 12:14 AM
^^ Like a good little sheep, right on schedule.
Go away until i command you to bump my thread again.

Fabbs commands,,,I obey....I'm beat down to the nubs.

Night fellows.

Fabbs
02-12-2014, 09:45 PM
Timmy Duncs doing 25/9 tonight on 70% shooting in another win.

What was Kirby doing tonight?

HI-FI
02-12-2014, 09:59 PM
Timmy Duncs doing 25/9 tonight on 70% shooting in another win.

What was Kirby doing tonight?
probably taking San Bernadino cock in his ass and having it filmed.

TDMVPDPOY
02-13-2014, 05:08 AM

explains how he started to do t hat jaw face shit

http://25.media.tumblr.com/91a5a28abb0e933add25079f4adbff96/tumblr_mwjtrnkUPY1qdlh1io1_400.gif

Thebesteva
02-13-2014, 05:24 AM

I mumble.

"No... what happened?"

Jason laughed.

"Now touch it."

I nodded.

:lol Jeebus with the classic goods

HI-FI
02-13-2014, 04:58 PM
explains how he started to do t hat jaw face shit

http://25.media.tumblr.com/91a5a28abb0e933add25079f4adbff96/tumblr_mwjtrnkUPY1qdlh1io1_400.gif

:lol

Biernutz
02-13-2014, 07:17 PM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/Kobe_sucks.jpg

Fabbs
02-19-2014, 02:59 AM
Timmy Duncs going 19/13 with 7 assists in a win over the Pacific Division leading Clippers.

Does Kirby say 5 inches is better then 4?

HI-FI
02-19-2014, 03:03 AM

Fabbs
03-01-2014, 10:17 AM
Timmy Duncs just did 17/16 with 6 assists in 33 minutes in another win.
What was Kirby doing?

Splits
03-06-2014, 11:51 PM
Duncan leading his team with 23/11 in a 24 point win against the 2x defending champs. How's Kirby's twitter feed lookin?

Sean Cagney
03-06-2014, 11:57 PM
Duncan leading his team with 23/11 in a 24 point win against the 2x defending champs. How's Kirby's twitter feed lookin?

But hey LA fans were happy and saying he deserved the 48 million to me! They were celebrating that huge contract! They were even 8th seed last year with Howard and so on when he was in yet they thought he deserver the 48 million! I had one LA fan try to tell me Duncan had a bad year so thats why he took that one paycut after 011 and he was paid right but Kobe deserved his! I got a good laugh out of that and wish he was still around today.

Thread
03-06-2014, 11:58 PM

Yep, no smackin' the hardwood tonite.

tee, hee.

Thread
03-06-2014, 11:59 PM
But hey LA fans were happy and saying he deserved the 48 million to me! They were celebrating that huge contract! They were even 8th seed last year with Howard and so on when he was in yet they thought he deserver the 48 million! I had one LA fan try to tell me Duncan had a bad year so thats why he took that one paycut after 011 and he was paid right but Kobe deserved his! I got a good laugh out of that and wish he was still around today.

Duncan ain't rang in the age of a coon. Kobe went back-to-back during the last contract.

Splits
03-07-2014, 12:03 AM

tee, hee.

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1470x690q90/19/3ilq.png

Sean Cagney
03-07-2014, 12:04 AM
Duncan ain't rang in the age of a coon. Kobe went back-to-back during the last contract.

Who cares Kobe is coming off an achilies injury and they go and pay an older man that money off that injury? That is just stupid. I know what Kobe did after the last contract blah blah, he is still coming off a major injury at that age and the idiots give him 48 million! Now look where he is this year. He also took up alot of their cap space for the future, great move.

Thread
03-07-2014, 12:05 AM

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1470x690q90/19/3ilq.png

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 4

HI-FI
03-07-2014, 12:05 AM

tee, hee.
Duncan smacked the hardwood on his free will, Kobe did it because the basketball gods blew out his achilles.

Thread
03-07-2014, 12:06 AM
Who cares Kobe is coming off an achilies injury and they go and pay an older man that money off that injury? That is just stupid. I know what Kobe did after the last contract blah blah, he is still coming off a major injury at that age and the idiots give him 48 million! Now look where he is this year. He also took up alot of their cap space for the future, great move.

It's a 20% cut on 25/5/5 and a back-to-back. Jesus Christ, use your fuckin' head, man.

Thread
03-07-2014, 12:07 AM
Duncan smacked the hardwood on his free will, Kobe did it because the basketball gods blew out his achilles.

irishock
03-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Jesus Christ, use your fuckin' head, man.

GOAT line :lol..

Thread
03-07-2014, 12:09 AM
GOAT line :lol..

I still got it!!!

Splits
03-07-2014, 12:29 AM

So let me get this straight.

Duncan is putting up 23/11, leading his team to a 24pt blowout over the 2x defending champs

The Lakers are getting curbstomped by 40+ at Staples by their red-headed stepchild brother

Kirby is tweeting and instagraming about pianos

And Duncan is the TOSB.

Got it. Nice logic you got there, old man. Don't forget to soak your dentures tonight, you wouldn't want to miss out on the 3:30pm all you can eat Golden Corral tomorrow night just because you couldn't find your teeth.

Thread
03-07-2014, 12:30 AM
So let me get this straight.

Duncan is putting up 23/11, leading his team to a 24pt blowout over the 2x defending champs

The Lakers are getting curbstomped by 40+ at Staples by their red-headed stepchild brother

Kirby is tweeting and instagraming about pianos

And Duncan is the TOSB.

Got it. Nice logic you got there, old man. Don't forget to soak your dentures tonight, you wouldn't want to miss out on the 3:30pm all you can eat Golden Corral tomorrow night just because you couldn't find your teeth.

I knew tonite wasn't going to be enough.

tee, hee.

Splits
03-07-2014, 12:34 AM

tee, hee.

Whatever the fuck that means. Have you misplaced your meds?

Please do give us your opinion on Kirby's piano. And also his thrilling comparison of Nick Young to Jamie Foxx. I mean these things are very important, otherwise Kriby wouldn't be tweeting and instagraming about pianos and Jamie Foxx. So what is your opinion of these topical items?

HI-FI
03-07-2014, 12:36 AM

tee, hee.
^ Chickenshit

Thread
03-07-2014, 12:44 AM
Whatever the fuck that means. Have you misplaced your meds?

Please do give us your opinion on Kirby's piano. And also his thrilling comparison of Nick Young to Jamie Foxx. I mean these things are very important, otherwise Kriby wouldn't be tweeting and instagraming about pianos and Jamie Foxx. So what is your opinion of these topical items?

That means beating the Heat tonite wasn't going to quell your misery.

ha, ha.

---

I don't do the silly shit, Splits. Pianos, etc. I'm better than that. A damn sight better.

Thread
03-07-2014, 12:45 AM
^ Chickenshit

See. I knew it wasn't going to be enough. All it did was remind you of last June.

ha, ha.

HI-FI
03-07-2014, 12:47 AM
See. I knew it wasn't going to be enough. All it did was remind you of last June.

ha, ha.
not really, you parroting the same shit from last June does.

Splits
03-07-2014, 12:48 AM
That means beating the Heat tonite wasn't going to quell your misery.

ha, ha.

---

I don't do the silly shit, Splits. Pianos, etc. I'm better than that. A damn sight better.

Got it. So boil it down for me.

Kobe::Pianos
Duncan::Beasting
??

Kobe::Nick Young / Jamie Foxx instagrams
Duncan::Trying to lock up home court advantage throughout the playoffs
??

Kobe::Faking injury while team losing by 50 in Staples to the Clippers
Duncan::Focused on a return to the NBA Finals
??

Which of these works for you?

Thread
03-07-2014, 12:49 AM
Got it. So boil it down for me.

Kobe::Pianos
Duncan::Beasting
??

Kobe::Nick Young / Jamie Foxx instagrams
Duncan::Trying to lock up home court advantage throughout the playoffs
??

Kobe::Faking injury while team losing by 50 in Staples to the Clippers
Duncan::Focused on a return to the NBA Finals
??

Which of these works for you?

I boil it down:::

Thread
03-07-2014, 12:50 AM
not really

My ass.

Splits
03-07-2014, 12:51 AM
I boil it down:::

So Duncan is putting up 23/11 against the defending champs, securing home court throughout the playoffs, eyeing a return to the NBA Finals, and Kobe is tweeting about pianos and Jamie Foxx. But Duncan is the TOSB? Please do elaborate. I'd love to hear the logic behind this deeply insightful, non-parroted take.

Thread
03-07-2014, 12:54 AM
So Duncan is putting up 23/11 against the defending champs, securing home court throughout the playoffs, eyeing a return to the NBA Finals, and Kobe is tweeting about pianos and Jamie Foxx. But Duncan is the TOSB? Please do elaborate. I'd love to hear the logic behind this deeply insightful, non-parroted take.

Because it's my invention. My concession. I own it. I get to dole it out as I see fit. You didn't mind last Spring when it was up for grabs and you won ti for a few moments. Now I get the advantage at default. We won't make the playoffs so the shit bag is not in play.

You agreed to the rules last year. You've nary choice but to take them this season. You'd have to wait & ring Summer of '15 in order to relieve Duncan of the shit bag.

That's it and that's all.

HI-FI
03-07-2014, 12:57 AM
Because it's my invention. My concession. I own it. I get to dole it out as I see fit. You didn't mind last Spring when it was up for grabs and you won ti for a few moments. Now I get the advantage at default. We won't make the playoffs so the shit bag is not in play.

You agreed to the rules last year. You've nary choice but to take them this season. You'd have to wait & ring Summer of '15 in order to relieve Duncan of the shit bag.

Thread, it looks like you will get booted from that Suns board, per the par, and your fate is still being decided here. I know if Spurs can somehow win this season you won't show up anyways, but will you do if you're banned from your favorite parrot spots?

Splits
03-07-2014, 12:58 AM

Non-answer. We don't live in the past. We live in the here and now. This is what is topical. Answer the questions:

What do you think of twitter, instagram, pianos, and Jamie Foxx?

Thread
03-07-2014, 01:00 AM
Non-answer. We don't live in the past. We live in the here and now. This is what is topical. Answer the questions:

What do you think of twitter, instagram, pianos, and Jamie Foxx?

I don't do that shit. It's peripheral nonsense and I'm better than than.

Splits
03-07-2014, 01:05 AM
I don't do that shit. It's peripheral nonsense and I'm better than than.

But you are responding to every post with 5>4 and 5 is tweeting about pianos and instagraming Jamie Foxx photos while 4 is putting his team on his back and securing home court throughout the playoffs. You must have a take on your hero tweeting and instagraming, no?

Thread
03-07-2014, 01:06 AM
But you are responding to every post with 5>4 and 5 is tweeting about pianos and instagraming Jamie Foxx photos while 4 is putting his team on his back and securing home court throughout the playoffs. You must have a take on your hero tweeting and instagraming, no?

I already gave forth my opine on Twitter and such:::only pussies & assholes do it.

Splits
03-07-2014, 01:09 AM
I already gave forth my opine on Twitter and such:::only pussies & assholes do it.

Got it, so tweeting about pianos is for pussies and assholes

I've yet to see your opinion of instagram

Care to share?

Thread
03-07-2014, 01:10 AM
^

MultiTroll
03-09-2014, 11:01 AM
Timmy Duncs doing 11/10 with 3 blocks in the win over Orlando.

An extinction is near.
photo courtesy of Kool Bob Love

Thread
03-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Timmy Duncs doing 11/10 with 3 blocks in the win over Orlando.

An extinction is near.

& Duncan is also a homosexual.

Rogue
03-09-2014, 11:34 PM
God is sitting so their young prospects get more playing time to hone their skills and get mature, and help with the Lakers' 14-15 championship run that's gonna feature Kobe who is God and several big names that are gonna join God in LA this coming summer.

Fabbs
03-13-2014, 03:32 AM
Timmy Dunks doing 11/10 in only 26 minutes as the Spurs worked the Blazers.

While Kirby is jacking off on twitter. Or is it Quitter?

Thread
03-13-2014, 03:33 AM
Timmy Dunks doing 11/10 in only 26 minutes as the Spurs worked the Blazers.

While Kirby is jacking off on twitter. Or is it Quitter?

HarlemHeat37
03-13-2014, 03:42 AM

Sit down, old man, tbh..

Fabbs
03-13-2014, 11:02 AM
Sit down, old man, tbh..
:lol Thread Bumper is not gonna ban himself anytime soon.

Fabbs
03-15-2014, 03:48 AM
Timmy Duncs doing 9/8 with 3 blocks in only 15 minutes.
The Spurs were so far ahead of Kirbys team, Tim simply took the rest of the night off.

Kirby? He was around the rim alright. In San Bernadino.

Thread
03-15-2014, 07:35 AM
Timmy Duncs doing 9/8 with 3 blocks in only 15 minutes.
The Spurs were so far ahead of Kirbys team, Tim simply took the rest of the night off.

scanry
03-15-2014, 12:39 PM

Even parroting gets old.

http://aceflashman.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/pbfd5a.jpg

MultiTroll
03-15-2014, 01:04 PM
Even parroting gets old.

http://aceflashman.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/pbfd5a.jpg
He's an interweb legend.

Clipper Nation
03-15-2014, 01:05 PM
Kirby is jacking off on twitter. Or is it Quitter?

Fabbs
03-17-2014, 01:50 AM
Timmy Duncs doing 16/6 while shooting 70% and blocking two shots in a Spurs win over the Jazz.

Meanwhile Kirby is getting rimmed by a parrot.

Thread
03-17-2014, 05:45 AM
Timmy Duncs doing 16/6 while shooting 70% and blocking two shots in a Spurs win over the Jazz.

Meanwhile Kirby is getting rimmed by a parrot.

Rogue
03-17-2014, 08:35 PM
if his butt gets sore sitting too much he should've tried changing position, like lying on the bench for a while...

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTP0pPmLzDsZQqk4cDKjs9Fvhi3kkYXr KTNLpxTG9p3lThYd-xT

Fabbs
03-19-2014, 11:58 PM
Dunks doing 16/11 and 6 assists in a win over the WWE Lakers.

Meanwhile Kirby and a parrot are just catching farts.

Fabbs
03-22-2014, 12:32 AM
Timmy Dunkar doing 10/9/6 with 2 blocks tonight in the Spurs 12th straight win.

Kirby sitting n quitin.

Fabbs
03-24-2014, 09:40 PM
Duncs with 19/5 and a block on 9-12 shooting in only 23 minutes as the Spurs rolled the Lakers, i mean Sixers.
Along with his usual stellar defense.

Kirbys defense?

Tim_duncan21
03-25-2014, 07:53 PM
rofl

Kool Bob Love
03-26-2014, 10:20 PM
29 points [12-20] 13 rebounds, 4 assist and 2 blocks. Vs the nuggets at home

Kobe?.....selling poverty Gatorade.

Fabbs
03-29-2014, 10:10 PM
Dunkar doing 20/8/4 at Denver.
Tonight?
Doing 12/8/6 w 4 blocks in only 25 minutes for the Spurs 16th straight win over Pelicans.

Thread
03-29-2014, 10:15 PM
Tonight?
Doing 12/8/6 w 4 blocks in only 25 minutes for the Spurs 16th straight win over Pelicans.

As long as I can roll that barrel---knock yourselves out.

Fabbs
03-30-2014, 04:37 AM
As long as I can roll that barrel---knock yourselves out.
thata boy.
Bump the thread.

Wiz
03-31-2014, 04:24 PM
Duncan named player of the week (http://www.nba.com/2014/news/03/31/vucevic-duncan-players-of-the-week/)

Fabbs
04-02-2014, 09:29 PM
Duncs with 15/8 in only 20 minutes while shooting 70%
Spurs win again.

Kirby getting rimmed by a parrot.

ElNono
04-02-2014, 09:33 PM

Fabbs
04-11-2014, 08:49 AM
Duncs with 20/15/2 with an assist on 60% shooting to boot.

Kirby and the parrot in Rimberdino.

Arnold Toht
04-11-2014, 10:23 AM

Timmy Dunkar with
24 pts on 9-16 shooting
17 rebounds
2 blocks
0 bogus free throws awarded.

What was Kirby doing?

What was Kirby doing?

Duncs with 19/5 and a block on 9-12 shooting in only 23 minutes as the Spurs rolled the Lakers, i mean Sixers.
Along with his usual stellar defense.

Kirbys defense?

Tonight?

Duncs with 15/8 in only 20 minutes while shooting 70%
Spurs win again.

Kirby getting rimmed by a parrot.

Duncs with 20/15/2 with an assist on 60% shooting to boot.

Kirby and the parrot in Rimberdino.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/21ce6br.jpg

MultiTroll
04-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Arnie stayed up all night to make that post.

Kool Bob Love
04-11-2014, 07:15 PM
F
http://usatftw.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/kobe-copy.jpg?w=1000

MultiTroll
05-17-2014, 10:04 AM
Los Angeles police have issued a warning for a newly formed gang circulating in the streets of L.A.
http://www2.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kobe+Bryant+2012+Olympic+Games+Opening+Ceremony+eX x1uAngp2Gl.jpg

Ricky Davis
05-17-2014, 10:19 AM
:lmao

'abbs, immediately exploiting the mismatch, getting the bigs in foul trouble early, other team having to use their spares, showcasing the full arsenal, the up and under, the sky hook, the mid range bank shot, just putting on a clinic and bullyin' niggas in the paint!!

Fabbs
06-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Timmy Dunks doing 9/10 shooting on his way to 21/10 in yet another unrigged Finals legit win.

ElNono
06-06-2014, 12:54 AM
:lol Fabbs doing the lord's work per par