PDA

View Full Version : lol Meriweather and other dirty headhunters

monosylab1k
10-31-2013, 11:58 AM
Nothing irks me more than the latest faggy ass ":cry i guess i just have to take out players knees now" bullshit. No, you just need to learn how to tackle in a fundamentally sound way instead of trying to blow ppl up like you're Ronnie Lott. As an added benefit, you'll get more tackles, have less instances where you whiff on an attempt and give up a massive gain, and overall help your team more.

spurraider21
10-31-2013, 12:09 PM
:tu James Harrison said the same shit. :cry i don't want to go for players' knees. i know its messed up. but the league is forcing me to dive helmet first at the side of somebody's knees :cry

Lincoln
10-31-2013, 12:57 PM
Tbh meriweather is a dirty piece of shit but the league IS pussy now. You're allowed to hit like that in HS so he's learned to play like that all his life. He needs to adjust tho. He's a danger to everyone. He's knocked out Eddie lacy, tried to knock out franklin and concussed himself. And he even hurt his own teammate Brian orakpo one fucking game. But he does make our defense better and is a good fit. I want him gone this offseason tho

It's weird how the game has evolved tho, 8 years ago Sean Taylor was admired for the same hits that meriweather is making now. The league is getting pussy

Lincoln
10-31-2013, 01:01 PM
But yeah meriweather is a faggot who is too stubborn and or retarded to adjust

spurraider21
10-31-2013, 01:13 PM
these fuckers lead with their heads. on every tackle. when they attack high, they lead with the head and cause concussions. when they attack low, they dive headfirst into people's knees. thats why the league is cracking down. there have been a lot of unnecessary fouls called as a result, especially those bullshit "defenseless receiver" calls when the receiver has the ball. i'm sorry, if you are touching the ball, you are not defenseless.

The Gemini Method
10-31-2013, 01:14 PM
I've seen some calls for defenseless receivers that were so outlandish that I figured...oh well, might as well become the NFFL (National Flag Football League) if that's going to be the case.

AchillesHeel
10-31-2013, 02:42 PM
Mono is right on the money.

Avante
10-31-2013, 03:14 PM
It's not the players it's the way the game is now being played. Junior Seau fucked things up for good.

bigzak25
10-31-2013, 05:00 PM
Meriweather is the man. he dislodged a td pass with his 2nd hit and the 1st hit he had a couple weeks ago wasn't really dirty, which is why they reduced the suspension from 2 to 1 game. I miss Sean Taylor though.

Trill Clinton
10-31-2013, 05:12 PM
i aint eem mad at him.

Lincoln
10-31-2013, 05:18 PM
Meriweather is the man. he dislodged a td pass with his 2nd hit and the 1st hit he had a couple weeks ago wasn't really dirty, which is why they reduced the suspension from 2 to 1 game. I miss Sean Taylor though.

I miss our 4-3 defense in general

As much as I love rak, he was a horrible pick. Too small to play 43 de and he can't cover like a 43 OLB. We essentially switched our defense to make it work for him

HarlemHeat37
10-31-2013, 05:20 PM
NFL won't exist in 10 years, tbh..

Clipper Nation
10-31-2013, 05:54 PM
NFL won't exist in 10 years, tbh..
Nah, it'll still exist, but it'll be where the MLB is now: increasingly irrelevant to younger audiences because it's run by boring old fossils with sticks up their asses, tbh....

spurraider21
10-31-2013, 06:02 PM
Too much money in the nfl tbh. If you think lawmakers will choose morals over money you're a fucking fool

DUNCANownsKOBE
10-31-2013, 06:56 PM
Too much money in the nfl tbh. If you think lawmakers will choose morals over money you're a fucking fool

:lol exactly

Baseball is an old man's game. It's not the men running baseball that made it that way. It's the fact it's a 3 hour snoozefest where you're considered successful if you fuck up 7 out of 10 times that made it an old man's game :lol

monosylab1k
11-01-2013, 02:18 AM
Tbh meriweather is a dirty piece of shit but the league IS pussy now. You're allowed to hit like that in HS so he's learned to play like that all his life. He needs to adjust tho. He's a danger to everyone. He's knocked out Eddie lacy, tried to knock out franklin and concussed himself. And he even hurt his own teammate Brian orakpo one fucking game. But he does make our defense better and is a good fit. I want him gone this offseason tho

It's weird how the game has evolved tho, 8 years ago Sean Taylor was admired for the same hits that meriweather is making now. The league is getting pussy

tbh if you watch sean taylor highlights, the vast majority of his big hits he's (1) leading with his shoulder, and (2) hitting the guy square in the chest or shoulder area. It seems like any hits to the head were more accidental than anything. Players now want to have the hard hitter reputation without actually putting in the work. It's alot easier to just headhunt than actually practice solid hitting technique.

bigzak25
11-01-2013, 10:07 AM
well dis nigga mono does have a point...