PDA

View Full Version : For Those With Kids - Do You Allow Your Kids To Curse You Out and Hit You?

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 01:17 PM
I've been watching Nanny shows lately since no one will hire me...:downspin: and it's amazing how these kids abuse their parents...I mean straight cursing them out, throwing shit at them, spitting, biting, scratching, and in some cases bitch slapping their own mama's...most of the time their dads are sitting right there doing absolutely nothing...I'm in a state of shock watching this because man if I had even looked at my mom wrong she would have pulled my ear off my head....I don't understand it...what gives? I remember I baby sat for my older cousin years ago he has 3 kids...and the 13 yr old got mad at me because I disciplined the 5 yr old...he told me to leave his lil brother alone...I told the 13 yr old to sit down..he refused..so I took off my belt...he said I wasn't gonna touch him or he would fight back..so I put the belt down and started boxing him..straight up kicked his ass and he got up crying saying he was gonna run away....but I never had problems with that kid again...

Here's an example:

iSq2sI5SMws

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 01:19 PM
this little boy calls his mom a fucking bitch

4qdVO-6sBuM

lebomb
10-31-2013, 01:20 PM
Guess the race

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 01:22 PM
teaching little girls to say nigga:

LfclCeq6qNQ

I. Hustle
10-31-2013, 01:49 PM
Those videos are ssssooooo cute

silverblk mystix
10-31-2013, 01:52 PM
I've been watching Nanny shows lately since no one will hire me...:downspin: and it's amazing how these kids abuse their parents...I mean straight cursing them out, throwing shit at them, spitting, biting, scratching, and in some cases bitch slapping their own mama's...most of the time their dads are sitting right there doing absolutely nothing...I'm in a state of shock watching this because man if I had even looked at my mom wrong she would have pulled my ear off my head....I don't understand it...what gives? I remember I baby sat for my older cousin years ago he has 3 kids...and the 13 yr old got mad at me because I disciplined the 5 yr old...he told me to leave his lil brother alone...I told the 13 yr old to sit down..he refused..so I took off my belt...he said I wasn't gonna touch him or he would fight back..so I put the belt down and started boxing him..straight up kicked his ass and he got up crying saying he was gonna run away....but I never had problems with that kid again...

Here's an example:

iSq2sI5SMws

That pic with DMC, m>s, and clitternation in the male stripper club is fuckin' hilarious and accurate!!!!!

Evertime I see your posts - this cracks me up!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 02:02 PM
That pic with DMC, m>s, and clitternation in the male stripper club is fuckin' hilarious and accurate!!!!!

Evertime I see your posts - this cracks me up!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

:lol actually there's still a couple slots I need to fill in...but I keep hearing from everyone that it's balls on accurate :lol

silverblk mystix
10-31-2013, 02:07 PM
:lol actually there's still a couple slots I need to fill in...but I keep hearing from everyone that it's balls on accurate :lol

Everyone knows truth when they see it :lol

JudynTX
10-31-2013, 03:09 PM
Isn't that what is happening here at SpursTalk?

Avante
10-31-2013, 03:12 PM
Nope, just like my dad did to me, the first time I yelled at mom he knocked me on my ass.

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 03:22 PM
Nope, just like my dad did to me, the first time I yelled at mom he knocked me on my ass.

So you believe in a spanking...good for you...man I will beat the shit outta that kid in the vid above that bitch slapped his mom...my mom over compensated in kicking my ass because my dad wouldn't...but I knew not to fuck with my mom...she didn't play...now the tables are turned...she wants me to settle down and marry and I flat out refuse and I know it bothers her to high heaven

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 03:23 PM
Isn't that what is happening here at SpursTalk?

when I can start calling you mama then maybe

mrsmaalox
10-31-2013, 08:48 PM
No never. Which is especially important now that they are all bigger than me.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-31-2013, 09:56 PM
It's pretty sad how kids treat their parents these days. Err, most kids. I witness quite a bit. It's even sadder that parents allow that crap. I was never beaten or abused growing up but my parents, especially my Mom, knew how to straighten my ass out quick. I don't even like saying "damn" in front of them. We weren't church folk, I was allowed to listen to my rock music but discipline was always there. I just can't imagine how our next generation of kids are going to treat the shits that are shitting on their parents, today. Kinda scares me, really.

CubanSucks
10-31-2013, 10:45 PM
unfortunately it's mainly the white ones. Bitch parents who completely put way too much faith in psychiatrists. They know it helps to spank, "but..but..studies have shown!!!..." Your kid's not gonna torture animals or shoot up a school just cause you spanked them when it was completely appropriate. If they do, they would've done it regardless at some point.

Then you have the flip side, the "Imma beat dat ass if he mouth off at me like dat again!!" Sure, the kid isn't gonna act out when you're around but they will turn out just like their absent father

TDMVPDPOY
10-31-2013, 11:22 PM
bastard people breed bastard children

Rogue
11-01-2013, 08:25 AM
kids are spoiled and the parents are to be blamed imho. the biggest problem is there're too many parents who want to be their children's best friends. they can't never been good parents when they're still kids themselves, imho, that's why the talkshow god Leykis urges his listeners to NEVER ever consider getting married before the age of 30

bigzak25
11-01-2013, 10:26 AM
no, i just talk to my kids when they have a problem.