View Full Version : Why Cinncy beats/covers vs Miami

Avante
10-31-2013, 01:31 PM
Cinncy is 2-2 on the road.

Miami 1-2 at home.

Advantage..Bengals

Cinncy has scored...197, Miami 152...advantage-Bengals
Cinncy has given up...144, Miami 167,,advantage-Bengals

Cinncy is plus...53, Miami is a minus..15 team. Since wek 8 of last season the Bengals are one of the best ATS teams in the league.

Cinncy has beaten...Packers, Pats, Lions.
Miami has beaten...Indy.

Last 4 games Cinncy is 4-0, Miami is 0-4.

So we have a team in Cinncy that is hot right now, a team in Miami that is cold. Cinncy scores more and gives up less.

If we look at power points, Cinncy 20, Miami 10.

There is no logical reason here to see anything other than a big Bengal win/cover.

Cinncy went 7-1vs the spread last season after week 8. Miami went 4-4.

Power Points

3pts road wins
2 home wins
1 road loss
0 home loss
last 4 games win/loss

now add all that up.

spurraider21
10-31-2013, 01:34 PM
Miami's home losses have come by 2 points and 3 points. Cincinnati's road wins have come by 3 points and 3 points. Thursday night games have by in large been sloppy games this year.

a 3 point spread is actually pretty dicey

Avante
10-31-2013, 01:44 PM
Miami's home losses have come by 2 points and 3 points. Cincinnati's road wins have come by 3 points and 3 points. Thursday night games have by in large been sloppy games this year.

a 3 point spread is actually pretty dicey

Ok ya talked me out of it. No play, forget about it. Just a thought.

Sure looked good on paper however.

I usually don't like to play these games that get teams out of the routine anyway. These Thursday night games are weird to begin with.

I was fishing for some positive feed back.

benefactor
10-31-2013, 02:26 PM
http://i.imgflip.com/42yan.jpg

Avante
10-31-2013, 02:31 PM
Poor little kid.

What's with people like this?

benefactor
10-31-2013, 03:14 PM
Poor little kid.

What's with people like this?
:lolld fagg:lolt

Avante
10-31-2013, 03:18 PM

Just zero in football, ok?

Clipper Nation
10-31-2013, 03:18 PM
Ok ya talked me out of it.
:lol "Betting expert" now relying on non-"betting experts" from here to talk him out of making his record even worse

benefactor
10-31-2013, 03:19 PM
Just zero in football, ok?

Avante
10-31-2013, 03:22 PM
:lol "Betting expert" now relying on non-"betting experts" from here to talk him out of making his record even worse

Why do you always try and talk about things you know nothing about? I'm doing ok at 16=9 and all my $$$$$ plays will be here from now on.

This Thursday night thing is different. Not real sure what to do with it....yet. How can a team be ready to play by a Thursday?

I have all those MNF/SNF stats/trends down, can't say that about these Thursday games.

Avante
10-31-2013, 03:35 PM
benefactor

Grow up, ok?

benefactor
10-31-2013, 03:48 PM
benefactor

Grow up, ok?

HarlemHeat37
10-31-2013, 03:51 PM
Might follow this advice, interesting write-up..

Before I tail you on it, though, what's your record of posted bets on SpursTalk this season, tbh?..

And is there a thread with your documented picks for the year, too, btw?..

Avante
10-31-2013, 03:57 PM
Might follow this advice, interesting write-up..

Before I tail you on it, though, what's your record of posted bets on SpursTalk this season, tbh?..

And is there a thread with your documented picks for the year, too, btw?..

I was a something like 23-25 in all my picks here.

But as we all know it does get easier the second half of a season. Now we have enought current info to work with. I'm 16-9 vs my man but we can ignore that since I can't prove it.

Let's see how it goes starting right now, the second half.

spurraider21
10-31-2013, 10:58 PM
You're welcome, betting expert

kamikazi_player
10-31-2013, 10:59 PM
:lmao

spurraider21
10-31-2013, 11:01 PM
:lol i should have kept my mouth shut

chunticakes
10-31-2013, 11:08 PM
lol owned.

Avante
10-31-2013, 11:26 PM
Never play Thursday nights, as we all saw the Bengals were flatter than a pancake,

But...we did come away with this....Play Baltimore to cover vs Cleveland which I will. They see an opening and are 10-1 coming off a bye week.

GoodOdor
11-01-2013, 12:51 AM
:lol

Avante
11-01-2013, 12:59 AM

Why don't you come out and do something like I do? I lay out there not hide in the bushes like you do. Ever thought about giving an opinion...before...a game?

Clipper Nation
11-01-2013, 01:00 AM
:lol i should have kept my mouth shut

Avante
11-01-2013, 01:05 AM

Notice how I give opinions...before...a game? You ever thought about that?

Avante
11-01-2013, 01:06 AM
Where were the...."look for Miami to get the win"...before the game?

GoodOdor
11-01-2013, 01:09 AM
Notice how I give opinions...before...a game? You ever thought about that?

23-26 for the season, old faggot. You are running out of time. Tick tock tick tock.

Avante
11-01-2013, 01:14 AM
23-26 for the season, old faggot. You are running out of time. Tick tock tick tock.

23-25, I didn't play this game, try reading...ok?

Why not give your opinions...BEFORE.. a game faggot...ok?

Where are your plays anyway, I never see you do shit....why?

Clipper Nation
11-01-2013, 01:16 AM
Where were the...."look for Miami to get the win"...before the game?
Just because nobody else spams the board with shit takes before games doesn't make your takes any less shitty, tbh :lol

Avante
11-01-2013, 01:21 AM
Just because nobody else spams the board with shit takes before games doesn't make your takes any less shitty, tbh :lol

You see explaining why one team should win a game as spamming? Wow!

Dude, you ever thought of actually giving an opinion ....BEFORE...a game? Why didn't you chime in...BEFORE..the game, well? Where were you when I picked the Giants to beat the Vikes?

Dude, you ever do anything yourself?

Clipper Nation
11-01-2013, 01:23 AM
Where were you when I picked the Giants to beat the Vikes?
Wow, you picked one shit team to beat another shit team that was reduced to starting J:lolsh Freeman at quarterback.... impressive!

Avante
11-01-2013, 01:25 AM
Wow, you picked one shit team to beat another shit team that was reduced to starting J:lolsh Freeman at quarterback.... impressive!

I don't see you doing anything at all. You ever do anything besides leech off us who do take a stand, have an opinion...BEFORE...a game?

Have you ever gave an opinion...BEFORE...a game?

AchillesHeel
11-01-2013, 05:06 AM
Giving Avante a pass this time, I too predicted Miami to lose.

fucking safety

benefactor
11-01-2013, 07:30 AM

Chinook
11-01-2013, 07:34 AM
Play Baltimore to cover vs Cleveland which I will.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"!

Avante
11-01-2013, 07:42 AM
How about you guys giving some...before...the game opinions, ok?

I play the teams that have all the stat/trend advantages. What else can ya do?

Avante
11-01-2013, 07:44 AM
NOOOOOOOOOO!!!"!

Baltimore is 5-0 last five ATS vs Browns, they are 10-1 last 11 coming off a bye. They just saw Cinncy drop a game, if not now then when?

Avante
11-01-2013, 08:03 AM
That run that Bernard made last night ...spectacular! Gotta put it up there with Lynchs run and some of those Barry/Gale/Willie Galimore runs.

Blake
11-01-2013, 08:19 AM
:lol :lol :lol

Blake
11-01-2013, 08:20 AM
Baltimore is 5-0 last five ATS vs Browns, they are 10-1 last 11 coming off a bye. They just saw Cinncy drop a game, if not now then when?

Never. Stop gambling your kids futures away, loser.

Avante
11-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Never. Stop gambling your kids futures away, loser.

Pay attention guy, ok?

I haven't lost a dime in years...ok? You'll see my $$$$ plays, watch how much I lose....and you will.

Right now 16-9.

Blake
11-01-2013, 08:38 AM
Pay attention guy, ok?

I haven't lost a dime in years...ok? You'll see my $$$$ plays, watch how much I lose....and you will.

Right now 16-9.

just stop loser. You're not convincing anyone at all you're any better than a monkey throwing turd darts at the picks.

Avante
11-01-2013, 08:42 AM
just stop loser. You're not convincing anyone at all you're any better than a monkey throwing turd darts at the picks.

Dude, we have how many weeks left and the playoffs, why don't you get that? I always have a far better second half. we all do. I will hit around 64%, and you'll see it....ok?

Why do you think I know...

Baltimore is 10-1 coming off a bye week, they are 5-0 ATS last 5 vs Browns? Could it be because I'm serious about this.

Stop acting like a punk kid, ok? You are going to look stupid dude.

Blake
11-01-2013, 08:50 AM
I will hit around 64%, and you'll see it....ok?

You are going to look stupid dude.

:lmao :lmao :lmao

:cry but I said "around" 64% :cry

Avante
11-01-2013, 08:53 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

:cry but I said "around" 64% :cry

Why are you such a prick?

Ever notice I come out and give opinions before these games, where are yours? You don't do shit.

Spur-Addict
11-01-2013, 10:51 AM
"Fishing For Positive Feedback" :lol

Blake
11-01-2013, 11:13 AM
Why are you such a prick?

Ever notice I come out and give opinions before these games, where are yours? You don't do shit.

Nobody asked for your opinions. You never asked for mine either.

But why do you never own up to your failed predictions/opinions?

spurraider21
12-17-2013, 08:36 PM
DUNCANownsKOBE :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE
12-17-2013, 08:41 PM
Did he say how much he would bet? The whole point of my tracker is assembling everything where Avante can't even deny the fact he bet on it :lol

spurraider21
12-17-2013, 08:44 PM
Did he say how much he would bet? The whole point of my tracker is assembling everything where Avante can't even deny the fact he bet on it :lol
unfortunately i talked him out of this one (read the first 3 posts). i figured it should get partial credit tbh

Blake
12-17-2013, 08:44 PM