http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVRleDY8mHA

:lol

Real or fake?

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 01:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVRleDY8mHA

:lol

Real or fake?

^ shit like that enrages me...so why did they do that to her....fucking cowards...so what they don't own her...she can fuck who she pleases...you fucking guys out there are some pussies...I mean I wish I could give that poor girl a hug and show her how much she's worth...in all honesty....it's nothing but sex....get over it already....SAWM's are some very weak minded and disgusting people...

DJR210
10-31-2013, 02:06 PM
^ shit like that enrages me...so why did they do that to her....fucking cowards...so what they don't own her...she can fuck who she pleases...you fucking guys out there are some pussies...I mean I wish I could give that poor girl a hug and show her how much she's worth...in all honesty....it's nothing but sex....get over it already....SAWM's are some very weak minded and disgusting people...

Just entered your post into Google translator, and here are the results:

Blah, blah, blah, fake black guy, blah, I get no pussy, blah, fake internet life, blah blah.

spurs_fan_in_exile
10-31-2013, 02:07 PM
I'd call fake. I don't know a ton of guys who have been cheated on but I've never seen one that wanted to be in the same room with the third party let alone team up with them for anything.

Viva Las Espuelas
10-31-2013, 02:17 PM
I'd say it's real. It wasn't cool that they did that to her but I understand why. Frankly, it's more than "just sex", also.

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 02:22 PM
I'd say it's real. It wasn't cool that they did that to her but I understand why. Frankly, it's more than "just sex", also.

Some guys are just too dam emotional bout everything...they had no intentions of doing "right" by her and yet they wanted exclusive dibs...fucking crazy...and if it wasn't for sluts as they call her..they'd be getting no pussy anyways...thank goodness for sluts :toast

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 02:25 PM
Just entered your post into Google translator, and here are the results:

Blah, blah, blah, fake black guy, blah, I get no pussy, blah, fake internet life, blah blah.

one that you can't seem to stop obsessing bout...:lol I'm perfectly content with your POV :lol

silverblk mystix
10-31-2013, 02:26 PM
Some guys are just too dam emotional bout everything...they had no intentions of doing "right" by her and yet they wanted exclusive dibs...fucking crazy...and if it wasn't for sluts as they call her..they'd be getting no pussy anyways...thank goodness for sluts :toast

It is what it is.

Both the guys had no intention of marrying her, so they should have just kept banging her and then later- after she was no use -

then moving on and left her wondering why.

But that's just me...

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 03:08 PM
It is what it is.

Both the guys had no intention of marrying her, so they should have just kept banging her and then later- after she was no use -

then moving on and left her wondering why.

But that's just me...

I agree..I'm not a very sensitive person but that touched me...I hate to see women abused like that because of an insecure jerk...

Trill Clinton
10-31-2013, 03:15 PM
Kool is right. This is SAWM behavior. If anyone hurts their feelings, they tend to take matters to the extreme. I'm surprised they didn't shoot up her job or her school, tho. Stop falling in love with hoes, frost kings lol. Both these dudes are lame as fuck for this.

silverblk mystix
10-31-2013, 03:17 PM
I agree..I'm not a very sensitive person but that touched me...I hate to see women abused like that because of an insecure jerk...

I wouldn't go so far as to feel bad for her - she got what she paid for - definitely would not call that abuse in any way-

but why trip if she was giving the pussy away?

Just get the pussy and don't get serious with her.

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 03:27 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to feel bad for her - she got what she paid for - definitely would not call that abuse in any way-

but why trip if she was giving the pussy away?

Just get the pussy and don't get serious with her.

it was abuse she felt so ashamed of her self...and she shouldn't have...she looked like she was crying at one point all because she was trynna be cool to them both....

Just let this spin and have a good time....no need for all that Ho shit they pulled...

8nmXrCJIsAo

DMC
10-31-2013, 03:29 PM
Doesn't matter. One of the guys will keep fucking her.

silverblk mystix
10-31-2013, 03:31 PM
it was abuse she felt so ashamed of her self...and she shouldn't have...she looked like she was crying at one point all because she was trynna be cool to them both....

Just let this spin and have a good time....no need for all that Ho shit they pulled...

8nmXrCJIsAo

Ok,

but think about this;

If she was just doing her thing and gave it up to both guys - and never PROMISED the guys anything - then maybe she did not deserve it.

However, if she PROMISED things or told both guys this was love or it was exclusive or something similar -

then I think she deserves to get outed and shit on - IMO.

We really don't know if the guys are little bitches or if she was promising shit and lying for sport.

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 03:37 PM
Ok,

but think about this;

If she was just doing her thing and gave it up to both guys - and never PROMISED the guys anything - then maybe she did not deserve it.

However, if she PROMISED things or told both guys this was love or it was exclusive or something similar -

then I think she deserves to get outed and shit on - IMO.

We really don't know if the guys are little bitches or if she was promising shit and lying for sport.

Seriously....What the fuck is a promise when it comes to single women and sex....:lmao hell even married women give that shit up...unfortunately I've slept with more than several...it's something that I just don't understand...this hoping for exclusivity...we're all sexual beasts...(well except M>S and Rogue) but we're wired to fuck like we're wired to die...it's innate...so personally I have no expectations....there's always gonna be someone richer, tougher, stronger, has a bigger BBC, etc, etc...you can't please em all..all you you can do is have fun trying

Trill Clinton
10-31-2013, 03:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rAdLl9MHU4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e3cUFxQno0

2pac > Kobe
10-31-2013, 03:38 PM
Some guys are just too dam emotional bout everything...
says the dude getting emotional about a bitch being called a bitch, get over it pussy

HarlemHeat37
10-31-2013, 03:41 PM
Kool is right. This is SAWM behavior. If anyone hurts their feelings, they tend to take matters to the extreme. I'm surprised they didn't shoot up her job or her school, tho. Stop falling in love with hoes, frost kings lol. Both these dudes are lame as fuck for this.
:lol, tbh..

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 03:42 PM
says the dude getting emotional about a bitch being called a bitch, get over it pussy

I love bitches....and I will defend them against poor behavior

silverblk mystix
10-31-2013, 03:43 PM
Seriously....What the fuck is a promise when it comes to single women and sex....:lmao hell even married women give that shit up...unfortunately I've slept with more than several...it's something that I just don't understand...this hoping for exclusivity...we're all sexual beasts...(well except M>S and Rogue) but we're wired to fuck like we're wired to die...it's innate...so personally I have no expectations....there's always gonna be someone richer, tougher, stronger, has a bigger BBC, etc, etc...you can't please em all..all you you can do is have fun trying

I am not saying that the guys weren't assholes - but I am saying that she wasn't squeaky clean - and I don't feel sorry for her.

Then again - I don't put women on a pedestal. I don't cater to women. I don't tap-dance for women.

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 03:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rAdLl9MHU4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e3cUFxQno0

shit is smooth

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 03:47 PM
Trill...I used to get so much pussy listening to these niggas and frat party hopping:

Genuine, Jodeci, R. Kelly

I would play this for the dissed lil white girl
2WiK74i0bms

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 03:49 PM
we need to turn this thread into a teaching lesson for the SAWM:

i7P6ut6HPR8

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 03:57 PM
I used to play this every morning on my CD player...I used to wanna be these niggas....:lol

4tv1ibpyYHA

Trill Clinton
10-31-2013, 03:58 PM
yea fam, that TGT album is smooth as fuck. great album to fuck to. i told my barber about it and made him a copy...he told me he and his wife had an all nighter to that album. one of the top r&b albums for 2013, word.

you can never fail with ginuwine. my fav ginuwine track is so anxious. strokin' a bish from the back to that bassline and ginuwine's melodieshttp://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/whew.png

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 04:01 PM
WwS_-uNovK4

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 04:04 PM
yea fam, that TGT album is smooth as fuck. great album to fuck to. i told my barber about it and made him a copy...he told me he and his wife had an all nighter to that album. one of the top r&b albums for 2013, word.

you can never fail with ginuwine. my fav ginuwine track is so anxious. strokin' a bish from the back to that bassline and ginuwine's melodieshttp://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/whew.png

I can't fuck all night....I get bored after 3-4 hrs of fucking around...:lol

Lincoln
10-31-2013, 04:15 PM
I have no problem with it tbh. She's a dumb slut and deserves it

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 04:21 PM
I have no problem with it tbh. She's a dumb slut and deserves it

grow up already..so you got cheated on....you were probably a slut yourself

Trill Clinton
10-31-2013, 05:01 PM
some motivation for the SAWM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OIF_XrarCI

hehateme
11-01-2013, 10:45 AM
some fake hard ass e-thugs up in here. You know if koon was put in the same position his fake MGK ass would be crying in the back of his pinto as if some dude just neutered his ass. Shit he's probably slaving right now at some Applebee's trying to pick up some hambone chick just so he can dive into those meat curtains to talk about it later on here.

Trainwreck2100
11-01-2013, 01:11 PM
nice to see them boys handle it like adults instead of killing each other while the real guilty party just laughs

ehz33satx
11-02-2013, 01:04 AM
Im sure you empathize. You are about as fake as fake could be.

m>s
11-02-2013, 01:53 AM
my goodness you n!ggers are so fucking stupid

Bill_Brasky
11-02-2013, 10:29 AM
:lol "just sex". this is how you can tell someone gets no pussy or is a fucking faggot of an attention whore. any normal person learns that sex with someone you know/love is a lot better and more meaningful than one night stands and all that shit.

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 11:13 AM
:lol "just sex". this is how you can tell someone gets no pussy or is a fucking faggot of an attention whore. any normal person learns that sex with someone you know/love is a lot better and more meaningful than one night stands and all that shit.

you're so out of context till it ain't even funny...all your sillly ass response does is validates my opinion...neither of those guys love or cared for her at all...she was nothing more than sex tool....their actions prove it