PDA

View Full Version : Marco + Manu = #5

PlayNando
10-31-2013, 03:36 PM
Two Ms = #5 title tbh. Greatness coming off the bench. The Great White Hope, tbh.

Tony Porker
10-31-2013, 04:13 PM
Two Ms = #5 title tbh. Greatness coming off the bench. The Great White Hope, tbh.

This is gonna be fun

Ibleedslvrnblk
10-31-2013, 04:16 PM
This team is deep and now more experienced. TP, TD, MG don`t need to do what they did years ago and that is what most of the world does not seem to want to get over. If Manu is down a game odds are Marco is not and vice versa. I only got to watch parts of the game last night but all I could think of was depth and the hunger I think this team has...

jon123spurs
10-31-2013, 04:16 PM
Manu + Marco = Belinobili

monkeypunk
10-31-2013, 04:19 PM
Manu + Marco + Nando = 4

Holden_Caulfield
10-31-2013, 04:28 PM
neal played exclusively pg at milwaukee :lol and he didnt do too bad stats wise but marco>>>neal

JRHernandez88
10-31-2013, 04:37 PM
ops right tho thats a killer combo off the bench :greedy

wildbill2u
10-31-2013, 04:55 PM
i suspect that Nando has played himself into inactive status unless someone gets injured. And then he will probably sit on the bench unless its garbage time. Pop and his staff let players find their level by skills competition, demonstrated desire, and teamwork.

BillMc
10-31-2013, 06:33 PM
i suspect that Nando has played himself into inactive status unless someone gets injured. And then he will probably sit on the bench unless its garbage time. Pop and his staff let players find their level by skills competition, demonstrated desire, and teamwork.

Well said

PlayNando
10-31-2013, 07:26 PM
I didn't mention Nando so GTFO with the BS you're spewing.

Seventyniner
10-31-2013, 08:53 PM
At least it wasn't:

Parker + Green + Manu + Leonard + Diaw - Duncan = 6

james evans
11-01-2013, 07:26 AM
there is a part of me that wants manu to turn back the clock. i really do want him to be succesful this season. then there is another part of me that doesnt, cuz in the back of my mind, i will think he threw the finals last season. no matter how bad a player falls off, there is no way they should be turning the ball over the same way the same time every game all game. i guarantee magic johnson right now would not have made that same dumb, drive the baseline jump and throw the ball away all series. so if he comes back and has a stellar season, playoffs,i'll always feel he got paid to throw that series.

Pako
11-01-2013, 08:00 AM
:tu

ThaBigFundamental21
11-01-2013, 09:34 AM

+1

diego
11-01-2013, 10:28 AM
there is a part of me that wants manu to turn back the clock. i really do want him to be succesful this season. then there is another part of me that doesnt, cuz in the back of my mind, i will think he threw the finals last season. no matter how bad a player falls off, there is no way they should be turning the ball over the same way the same time every game all game. i guarantee magic johnson right now would not have made that same dumb, drive the baseline jump and throw the ball away all series. so if he comes back and has a stellar season, playoffs,i'll always feel he got paid to throw that series.

obviously its absurd to compare manu to magic (easily top 10 if not top 5 all time), but you are aware he had a ton of turnovers in a finals game against the celtics including two right at the end and some missed free throws and that prompted kevin mchale to call him tragic johnson? Do you think he got paid to throw away that series or maybe just maybe even top 10 all time players have terrible series / matchups.

Fireball
11-01-2013, 10:57 AM
I want that combo to be successful as well, but really, is everybody here trolling the OP by pretending to take one of his threads seriously?

james evans
11-01-2013, 09:53 PM
obviously its absurd to compare manu to magic (easily top 10 if not top 5 all time), but you are aware he had a ton of turnovers in a finals game against the celtics including two right at the end and some missed free throws and that prompted kevin mchale to call him tragic johnson? Do you think he got paid to throw away that series or maybe just maybe even top 10 all time players have terrible series / matchups.
magic didn't play like shit in 6 of the 7 games that year in the finals. am i correct? i just have never seen someone play this bad in a finals ever. even when john starks was bricking everything in game 7 of the 94 finals, he was just bricking. he wasn't missing shots and turning the ball over. when you're doing both, that's a major problem cuz these are supposedly professional players. and one of the first things your coach tells u as a kid is to never leave your feet to make a pass and he did it over and over and over in the same spots..

Mnky
11-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Manu + Marco + Nando = 4
:wow Mind Blown

PlayNando
11-03-2013, 01:34 AM
WE SAW WHAT THE TWO ON THE SAME FLOOR TOGETHER ARE CAPABLE OF TONIGHT. PREPARE TO WITNESS GREATNESS, MY FRIENDS.

gee
11-03-2013, 09:16 AM

Manu's traditional hardnosed contract negotiation techniques and ultimatums of "give me max money or I'm out of here" definetly do point towards him being of the character to accept money to throw the finals. He has spent his whole career proving that all he cares about is money, and doesn't give a shit about winning.
consequently, he defibetly does not hold the highest individual win percentage of all active players who have been around more than a few years, because he has no real motivation to win and plays with a lack of drive, commitment and passion. His sryle of play in which he values protecting his body from injuries above anything else is a testament to everything i have said above.

Phenomanul
11-04-2013, 12:55 PM
^^^ missing statement demanding to be a starter...

PlayNando
11-04-2013, 01:30 PM
magic didn't play like shit in 6 of the 7 games that year in the finals. am i correct? i just have never seen someone play this bad in a finals ever. even when john starks was bricking everything in game 7 of the 94 finals, he was just bricking. he wasn't missing shots and turning the ball over. when you're doing both, that's a major problem cuz these are supposedly professional players. and one of the first things your coach tells u as a kid is to never leave your feet to make a pass and he did it over and over and over in the same spots..

Wow, you really are stupid. Manu threw the Finals ON PURPOSE??? GTFO of here. You should be banned.

Skull-1
11-04-2013, 07:16 PM

Exactly. The mob had a death threat on his kids or something....

SpurSpurSpurs
11-04-2013, 10:49 PM
Might as well change Nando's name to Mando. 3 M's is better than 2.