PDA

View Full Version : Famous White Folks We Didn’t Know Were The Biological Parents Of Black Children

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 05:06 PM
:hat those we didn't know

1. Bob Dylan
2. Mic Jagger
3.) Ellen Pompeo ( Grey's Anatomy)
4.) Doutzen Kroes (Victoria's Secret Model)
5.) David Bowie
6.) Robert Deniro

read on....

http://madamenoire.com/308221/white-celebrities-with-black-kids/1/

CubanSucks
10-31-2013, 08:00 PM
It's a fucking shame. And De Niro, wtf

Koolaid_Man
10-31-2013, 08:55 PM
It's a fucking shame. And De Niro, wtf

:lol that woman looks 40 yrs old and he's holding her like she's 2...he really loves his kid...grow up

Huey Freeman
11-01-2013, 12:04 AM
De Niro and Paul Wall was the only celebrities I knew tbh, and Paul Wall wasn't really a surprise.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-01-2013, 06:14 AM
:hat those we didn't know

1. Bob Dylan
2. Mic Jagger
3.) Ellen Pompeo ( Grey's Anatomy)
4.) Doutzen Kroes (Victoria's Secret Model)
5.) David Bowie
6.) Robert Deniro

read on....

http://madamenoire.com/308221/white-celebrities-with-black-kids/1/

Don't forget Thomas Jefferson :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-01-2013, 07:40 AM
^ True that....

I will also take this time to mention a story that I know you guys won't believe but I will tell it anyway...growing up in Socal there was an old lady that lived a few houses down from us...She was a light skinned black lady from North Carolina..she befriended me because I guess I reminded her of her grand kids....but I ran errands for her on occassion...if I remember correctly she was either great grand daughter of Washington Duke or grand daughter of James Duke... I don't quite remember which one but that's what she told me...she didn't even tell her kids about it and I think she had like 6 kids over her lifetime...I asked her why didn't she come forward and claim her right as an heir to Duke university but she refused and just kept saying it was a family secret that no one talked about...and that she was too old and uninterested in coming forward....she went on to tell me details of the Duke family and it was really sad...but I came to realize just how fucked up this country is with regards to race and all the dirt people that we hold in esteem have really done that will never see the day of light...