PDA

View Full Version : parents that drive their kids for halloween...

FkLA
10-31-2013, 07:39 PM
are fat asses

walk around a couple of blocks with your kids tbh

xmas1997
10-31-2013, 07:43 PM
It has probably happened even before the advent of automobiles. Don't let it bother you. It is what it is.

CubanSucks
10-31-2013, 07:45 PM
Agree with OP. Looking for a shortcut to getting free candy us fucking pathetic.

xmas1997
10-31-2013, 07:53 PM
It happens, not going to stop now.

HarlemHeat37
10-31-2013, 08:23 PM
Agreed, unless they're driving them to rich neighbourhoods, tbh..

mrsmaalox
10-31-2013, 08:45 PM
Damn you guys bitch a lot :dramaquee

IronMexican
10-31-2013, 09:24 PM
Agreed, unless they're driving them to rich neighbourhoods, tbh..

I thought everyone did this?

HarlemHeat37
10-31-2013, 09:39 PM
I thought everyone did this?

My parents never did, tbh..lost out on some serious treat baggies..

FkLA
10-31-2013, 09:40 PM
Back in my day we walked to the rich neighborhoods and I'm only 24. :lol

Not sure if it varies by area but around my area which is prob lower middle class these niggas turned a short drive into a 30 min drag for me. Maybe it's bc it's Fat Antonio though.

DJR210
10-31-2013, 09:49 PM
LMAO, saw one of these lazy motherfuckers tonight.

CubanSucks
10-31-2013, 10:06 PM
New pet peeve. Parents using babies or toddlers who don't know what the fuck is going on as another ticket to free shit. First was a mom with only her barely-able-to-speak daughter (white unfortunately). Then, a b@@ner mom (otherwise known as a breeder) and her 3 age appropriate kids. Also, in her arms was a baby and a bucket, you know.."for the baby."

RD2191
10-31-2013, 10:07 PM
New pet peeve. Parents using babies or toddlers who don't know what the fuck is going on as another ticket to free shit. First was a mom with only her barely-able-to-speak daughter (white unfortunately). Then, a ****** mom (otherwise known as a breeder) and her 3 age appropriate kids. Also, in her arms was a baby and a bucket, you know.."for the baby."
:lmao

Floyd Pacquiao
10-31-2013, 10:13 PM
Word... I saw a couple of those tonight...

Relevancy
10-31-2013, 10:17 PM
Is it okay if grown ups still go trick or treating?

FkLA
10-31-2013, 11:41 PM
^No, its not ok tbh. Your only duty as a grown-up is to look after the kids. Saw some grown ass motherfucker a couple years ago dressed as a penis, only reason I didnt stop him and beat his ass was because there were kids all over the place tbh.

CubanSucks
11-01-2013, 12:39 AM
^No, its not ok tbh. Your only duty as a grown-up is to look after the kids. Saw some grown ass motherfucker a couple years ago dressed as a penis, only reason I didnt stop him and beat his ass was because there were kids all over the place tbh.

tb"h"

Darius McCrary
11-01-2013, 01:09 AM
I endorse this thread.

bus driver
11-01-2013, 09:01 AM
Is it okay if grown ups still go trick or treating?

only if the women is hot, saw this hot chick in a bat girl outfit then she bent over and you could see her grandma panty line (boo)

anyways the candy bowl was still on the front porch. the messicans didnt steal it this year

Two10Whitey
11-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Another thing that pisses me off is the smart ass teenagers. First off.. If you're in high school, don't go trick or treating. We had a nice set up with decorations and sound effects. With our costumes on, we would blend in with the decorations, then pop out and scare people when they would look at us. Even the teenagers would get scared.. But afterwards all I heard from these punk ass high school kids was "this shit isn't scary" or "this is fucking gay." Got flipped off a few times and even had one try to push me. If you're too cool for Halloween, keep your ass at home.

Relevancy
11-01-2013, 09:59 AM
only if the women is hot, saw this hot chick in a bat girl outfit then she bent over and you could see her grandma panty line (boo)

anyways the candy bowl was still on the front porch. the messicans didnt steal it this yearlel

Relevancy
11-01-2013, 10:02 AM
^No, its not ok tbh. Your only duty as a grown-up is to look after the kids. Saw some grown ass motherfucker a couple years ago dressed as a penis, only reason I didnt stop him and beat his ass was because there were kids all over the place tbh.Yeah I said that cause I was giving out candy and I saw all kinds of grown ups asking for shit

I awkwardly said, "here's your candy, 50 year old"

bigzak25
11-01-2013, 10:09 AM
i'm sure i'm the biggest cat on this website and even i walked with my kids. it's just a few blocks and i made sure to say thankyou to all my neighbors after my kids said trick or treat and got their stash.

SpursWoman
11-01-2013, 10:33 AM
We had them come by the truckload to our neighborhood ... I gave out 221 little treat bags, but I know some people gave out a lot more. We get slammed pretty hard every year.

I had at least 3 parents pushing their very over-weight toddlers to the door to trick or treat, and none of them looked otherwise handicapped in any way. I thought about that lady and her note and how her night was panning out. lol

We very surprisingly didn't have any non-costumed teenagers with HEB sacks this year. Everyone who showed up had on costumes, as well as a lot their parents. It was fun, I like not knowing what I'm going to see every time I open the door.

RD2191
11-01-2013, 10:42 AM
Another thing that pisses me off is the smart ass teenagers. First off.. If you're in high school, don't go trick or treating. We had a nice set up with decorations and sound effects. With our costumes on, we would blend in with the decorations, then pop out and scare people when they would look at us. Even the teenagers would get scared.. But afterwards all I heard from these punk ass high school kids was "this shit isn't scary" or "this is fucking gay." Got flipped off a few times and even had one try to push me. If you're too cool for Halloween, keep your ass at home.

bigzak25
11-01-2013, 10:46 AM
teens need to goto the store, buy a bag of m&m's and call it a night. my wife is crazy. she's telling my kids it's the devil's day and shit.

i had to tell her...we're just gonna go get some effin candy. chillax.

The Gemini Method
11-01-2013, 10:52 AM
Truth on the walking...Howeva the hood rats and barrio rats come to my slice of suburbia heaven to escape the possibility they get blasted on or something. I understand those trick-a-treat beggers. I would rather them take my fun sized snickers bar than take a bullet to the brain.

RD2191
11-01-2013, 11:14 AM
teens need to goto the store, buy a bag of m&m's and call it a night. my wife is crazy. she's telling my kids it's the devil's day and shit.

i had to tell her...we're just gonna go get some effin candy. chillax.

Brazil
11-01-2013, 01:11 PM

:lol