PDA

View Full Version : Sexy Russian lady

AnnSui
10-31-2013, 10:28 PM
Isn't she?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-nRF3NY2CE

CubanSucks
10-31-2013, 10:48 PM
just fucking permaban this asshole while we're ahead. Promoting a nonsensical video just put up today

silverblk mystix
10-31-2013, 10:54 PM
just fucking permaban this asshole while we're ahead. Promoting a nonsensical video just put up today

dude, chill - what is this snitch gene that seems to permeate this fuckin place?

don't post in his thread - "ban this guy" "ban that guy" "boo-fuckin' hoo"

Grow a pair.

DJR210
10-31-2013, 10:59 PM
dude, chill - what is this snitch gene that seems to permeate this fuckin place?

don't post in his thread - "ban this guy" "ban that guy" "boo-fuckin' hoo"

Grow a pair.

Is there one relevant poster here who actually likes you?

This.

silverblk mystix
10-31-2013, 11:03 PM

This.

So you think it is ok to try to ban people?

Why?

Are you a man?

C'mon man - people say and do all kinds of shit in here - why the censorship because YOUR panties get in a twist?

What I said is real. Stop being a snitch and STFU about banning people.

Pussy.

DJR210
10-31-2013, 11:10 PM
So you think it is ok to try to ban people?

Why?

Are you a man?

C'mon man - people say and do all kinds of shit in here - why the censorship because YOUR panties get in a twist?

What I said is real. Stop being a snitch and STFU about banning people.

Pussy.

This is no man. AnnSui is a known Chinese bot who posts weird, worthless shit like this once a week. All 20 of that fools posts have been this shit.

Now answer the question.

silverblk mystix
10-31-2013, 11:13 PM
This is no man. AnnSui is a known Chinese bot who posts weird, worthless shit like this once a week. All 20 of that fools posts have been this shit.

Honestly - I am not disagreeing with you about that Sui poster - but - banning?

Ok - agree to disagree but I just militantly disagree that in a place where a lot of fuckery takes place -

that some should try to ban others.

Do your thing - I said my piece.

DJR210
10-31-2013, 11:20 PM
Honestly - I am not disagreeing with you about that Sui poster - but - banning?

Ok - agree to disagree but I just militantly disagree that in a place where a lot of fuckery takes place -

that some should try to ban others.

Do your thing - I said my piece.

You are more annoying that AnnSui tbh, but I don't want you banned. It's obvious you are human, just a lame one. Annsui is questionably not even human which is why I wouldn't lose any sleep if he, or she, or whatever the fuck got banned.

For the third time, answer the question. Here it is again as a courtesy to you.

silverblk mystix
10-31-2013, 11:27 PM
You are more annoying that AnnSui tbh, but I don't want you banned. It's obvious you are human, just a lame one. Annsui is questionably not even human which is why I wouldn't lose any sleep if he, or she, or whatever the fuck got banned.

For the third time, answer the question. Here it is again as a courtesy to you.

It is irrelevant.

DJR210
11-01-2013, 12:00 AM
It is irrelevant.

Yeah bitch, avoid the question. Point PROVEN.

You're as unlikable as Avante, you just haven't exposed yourself as a rapist. This is why you defend that sick bastard as adamantly as you do.

silverblk mystix
11-01-2013, 12:04 AM
Yeah bitch, avoid the question. Point PROVEN.

You're as unlikable as Avante, you just haven't exposed yourself as a rapist. This is why you defend that sick bastard as adamantly as you do.

Listen midget - you are getting emotional - are you a plump 13 year old female?

Who gives a shit who likes who - I could give two shits about anyone's opinion here.

Go run for club retard king. Knock yourself out.

It is irrelevant who likes you or not.

Fabbs
11-01-2013, 12:07 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0196229/

Watch this AnnSui bot.

silverblk mystix
11-01-2013, 12:07 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0196229/

Watch this AnnSui bot.

nice

CubanSucks
11-01-2013, 12:37 AM
Snitch? As if the mods aren't seeing the same shit we are, you dumb pleb?

Rogue
11-01-2013, 08:30 AM
at least this SoB only makes one post in several months, imho, and he only has a post count of 13 as of now. It's really hard to say who makes more negative impact on this website, OP or the trolling-mode Kool (without that Gordon Liu avatar). Kool is like continuous rain in an inclement spring, while the OP is like a sudden tornado in the summer.