PDA

View Full Version : T-Wolves: No love for the T-Wolves?

OKC
11-01-2013, 02:05 PM
Before the beginning of last season I truly thought Minnesota could be a huge surprise in the west, assuming Love was healthy. With Love back, I still feel they are going to surprise a lot of people. Rubio, Love, Brewer, KMart, Pecovic..that's a pretty legit lineup right there. Pecovic is a monster in the middle and actually has a very sound offensive post game. Barea is always dangerous off the bench, but I guess their lack of depth could be somewhat of an issue.

HarlemHeat37
11-01-2013, 02:24 PM
No depth and they're one of the 3 worst defensive teams in the league, tbh..

They'll make a run at 8th because of their offensive talent and Adelman's system, along with the 8th seed in the West being up for grabs, tbh..

OKC
11-01-2013, 02:25 PM
YEah, I guess. Love's a pretty shitty defender now that I think about it...KMart isn't anything to write home about either. Brewer is a pretty damn good defender though.

TXstbobcat
11-01-2013, 02:26 PM
Love always seems to get injured every year.

Clipper Nation
11-01-2013, 02:27 PM
They need to prove they can actually stay healthy throughout a full season first, tbh....

HarlemHeat37
11-01-2013, 02:31 PM
Love doesn't play defense in any form, Pek is a pretty good post defender but below average team defender that doesn't block shots, Rubio is hit or miss, and Martin doesn't play D either..

Corey Brewer is their best defender, and he's nowhere near a lockdown guy or anchor, tbh..he's also never been asked to defend the top options consistently, since he had Iggy in Denver..

They should score a lot of points and entertain, though..I'd take them over Portland, Denver and New Orleans, tbh..

TXstbobcat
11-01-2013, 03:43 PM
Most people up here in Minneapolis don't even care about the wolves. They put hockey, football, and baseball way ahead of pro basketball.

Arcadian
11-01-2013, 04:10 PM
There are three types of teams in the NBA:

1) Teams that have been hand-picked to be contenders

2) the Spurs

3) Everybody else (all have no chance)

Unfortunately the T-wolves fall into category 3.

Raven
11-01-2013, 04:16 PM
No.

ElNono
11-01-2013, 04:20 PM
They're billed as the dark horse team almost every season, and almost every season they disappoint... be it because of injuries or otherwise...

Rogue
11-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Adelman is just a sophisticated version of MDA in some way. There's a reason why Adelman's teams have always been below the average level defensively. Another example, dude supplanted JVG as the coach of the rockets which were one of the best defensive teams in the league at that time, and rick managed to turn that team's defense from quality into mediocrity within a couple of years. Adelman has a system that cope better with half-court defense than MDA's but they're probably just as shitty defensively tbh.