94RCwkjIIsc

Pay this man.

AchillesHeel
11-02-2013, 12:55 AM
:worthy:

lefty
11-02-2013, 01:18 AM
I wish they kept the pre-season camera angle for Suns home games

With their vinatage jersey, it reminded me of the ol' Suns playing in their old arena

Xylus
11-02-2013, 01:21 AM
The home white uniforms are pretty fucking awesome, but the orange sleeved tees... not so much.

AussieFanKurt
11-02-2013, 04:03 AM
so smart to win first couple games in preparation for losing 25 straight soon

JMarkJohns
11-02-2013, 10:14 AM
The losing will definitely happen soon enough. This is as talented as this team gets. They will probably make a few trades here and there, should showcase Frye to see if a buyer takes on his remaining year (Same with Green), and should look to package redundant talent like the Morri for anything of value.

Then lose. Lots.

FkLA
11-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Is he starting over Dragic? If so, that poor guy cant catch a break tbh. He deserves to start somewhere.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Is he starting over Dragic? If so, that poor guy cant catch a break tbh. He deserves to start somewhere.

They're starting together, something that hopefully is just a short term thing and will change once/if they ever get a legit 2 guard. Of course, they had the chance to get McLemore, and went with a big white stiff instead.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-02-2013, 10:44 AM
What do you Suns fans think about the potential of PJ and the Morris twins? Looks like solid players to build around in the next 3 years.

FkLA
11-02-2013, 10:55 AM
They're starting together, something that hopefully is just a short term thing and will change once/if they ever get a legit 2 guard. Of course, they had the chance to get McLemore, and went with a big white stiff instead.

Who would yall keep? Both are too good to not start imo.

JMarkJohns
11-02-2013, 10:57 AM
I'd keep PJ but trade Morri. They aren't talented enough with their ceiling to block development of young players, nor are they good enough to block showcasing Frye for trade.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Who would yall keep? Both are too good to not start imo.

It's one of those situations that by the time the Suns are contending again, whenever the hell that is, the situation will have worked itself out imo.

JMarkJohns
11-02-2013, 11:16 AM
Going forward, I'd keep Bledsoe, Goodwin, Tucker, Len, Plumlee.

I like Dragic, but you can't have 20 million tied up in two undersized guards who struggle to shoot consistently.

Dragic is a good deal for a real team. Trade him, get another prospect/1st.

Trade Morri for a few 2nds.

Trade Frye for expiring.

Trade Okafor if you can get anything. Otherwise keep him to coach up Plumlee/Len then waive him after deadline.

Then draft best PF available (Randle, Embiid, Gordon)
Then draft best scoring wing available (Young, Harris, G.Robinson)
Then draft best comboforward available (Gordon, Parker, McAdoo, Poythress)
Then draft best PG available (Christon, Carson, Dinwiddie)

Ideal: Randle, Young, Harris and either Christon or Poythress
Good: Embiid, Young, McAdoo, Carson or Dinwiddie
Ok: Gordon, Harris, McAdoo or Poythress, Carson or Dinwiddie
I'd take: Gordon, Parker, Dinwiddie, Christon

Xylus
11-02-2013, 01:13 PM
What do you Suns fans think about the potential of PJ and the Morris twins? Looks like solid players to build around in the next 3 years.

PJ Tucker is a lot like Jared Dudley, except he's a little more athletic/strong and not as good a shooter. Everything he gets, he hustles for. At any given time, PJ Tucker is working harder than the other 9 guys on the floor. He's a keeper.

The Morris twins have shown no signs of elevating their game to another level. Their progress has been frustratingly slow. To their credit, they haven't regressed, but Markieff and Marcus will never be anything but the 8th/9th/10th rotation guys on your roster. Not starting quality players.