PDA

View Full Version : Nets up by 3 with few seconds left against the Heat

kobyz
11-02-2013, 06:24 AM
Made a foul, win the game... Learn Pop!!!

hyhy
11-02-2013, 09:57 AM
they didnt, until 3 secs left. and that was an unintentional foul. You could see garnett rising his hands and saying no i didnt foul.

JRHernandez88
11-02-2013, 09:58 AM
the heat got a longgggggg season ahead of them...

exstatic
11-02-2013, 10:14 AM
the heat got a longgggggg season ahead of them...

They have no idea how long. I don't think most teams took their first (lockout) title seriously, but they definitely have the bullseye on their backs now, just when they are starting to feel the effects of three long year's worth of exhaustion.

I've been saying this in threads throughout the summer, but not all in one place. Here goes.

The Heat aren't winning the title this year. Since the Boston dynasty of the 50s and 60s, no team has gone to 4 straight Finals. The Heat aren't even going to the Finals.

boutons_deux
11-02-2013, 10:31 AM
I read with Net's luxury tax exceeds some teams' entire salary.

JRHernandez88
11-02-2013, 10:39 AM
They have no idea how long. I don't think most teams took their first (lockout) title seriously, but they definitely have the bullseye on their backs now, just when they are starting to feel the effects of three long year's worth of exhaustion.

I've been saying this in threads throughout the summer, but not all in one place. Here goes.

The Heat aren't winning the title this year. Since the Boston dynasty of the 50s and 60s, no team has gone to 4 straight Finals. The Heat aren't even going to the Finals.

werd I agree with you, just havent been bold enough to say it just yet. but when every night you got a playoff game and have everyone having the games of their lives against you then good luck...

http://youtu.be/h2B6VRm1Iok

if they manage to do it tho then that will be one hell of an accomplishment. but i doubt they make it out the east, Pacers, Nets, Bulls, i can see them all taking the crown away...

Ibleedslvrnblk
11-02-2013, 10:43 AM
I read with Net's luxury tax exceeds some teams' entire salary.

That is why you should be thankful you cheer for team that does not screw their fans by going for it all in a two year span only to become dead last in the league after everyone retires or gets traded..

Mr. Body
11-02-2013, 11:20 AM
The Heat skated by winning many games late in the fourth quarter last year, turning it on late. They look like they're in the same habit this year and it's gonna start wearing on them. It will no longer be effortless.

mclinejr
11-02-2013, 02:42 PM
FTH

TVI
11-02-2013, 03:00 PM
That is why you should be thankful you cheer for team that does not screw their fans by going for it all in a two year span only to become dead last in the league after everyone retires or gets traded..
Boston says "hi."

BanditHiro
11-02-2013, 03:12 PM
the Heat are costing guys. give it two weeks and they will start to play better.

i don't want anyone else but the Heat in the finals.

BillMc
11-02-2013, 03:14 PM

You are right about it being Boston, but the 80's Celtics of Bird went to 4 straight finals: 84, 85, 86, 87 winning 2 of them (and 3 overall for Bird including 81). Magic's Lakers also went 4 in a row: 82, 83, 84, 85, winning in 82 and 85. In fact Magic's Lakers went to the finals in 80, 82, 83, 84, 85, 87, 88, 89, and 91. That's 9 finals appearances in 12 years, winning 5.

That said I agree completely the Heat are in for a long season.