PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with the under 30 youth?

rascal
11-02-2013, 08:01 AM
Spoiled brats.

All the recent mass shootings carried out by these losers. Just last week I heard two teachers killed by teenagers. I never heard that happening when I went to school.
This young generation is much more violent than the previous generation.

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 08:29 AM
"Time out" in schools and at home isn't working.
Good old fashioned spankings at home and paddlings at school need to come back.

Rogue
11-02-2013, 09:37 AM
i think it's unfair to call us spoiled kids. in fact we were born to a shitty time, economic crisis, rise of feminist bullshits etc... some sub-30 youngsters just feel upset and they need an outlet. It's always wrong and evil to kill or harm other people for fun but they're just the black sheep in our group imho. today's youngsters may be a bit rebellious but there're extenuating circumstances.

Bill_Brasky
11-02-2013, 10:24 AM
shut the fuck up old man

resistanze
11-02-2013, 11:15 AM
Spoiled brats.

All the recent mass shootings carried out by these losers. Just last week I heard two teachers killed by teenagers. I never heard that happening when I went to school.

shut the fuck up old man

Katherine Robinson
11-02-2013, 11:21 AM
The Colombine shooters would belong to the 30+ bracket, as would Timmy McVeigh

Leetonidas
11-02-2013, 11:47 AM
Shit parenting by your faggot generation tbh

resistanze
11-02-2013, 11:50 AM
I am a loser with women and with making money.
Other areas I am all right. I am not a bad looking guy and am athletic so it wasn't like I was some strange nerd who was only into books.

I never had any dates in high school or even college. Just didn't feel like I had anything to offer or that a girl would even be interested. I didn't even touch a girl until I was 28, didn't have a relationship until 38 and married a woman I was not even attracted to at 48 (because I thought I would never get married with my track record). I really feel sorry for my wife.

I thought getting a college degree in engineering would help me land a good paying job, it never did. I am working a low paying job similar to what I worked before I got the degree. UTSA in San Antonio does not have a good engineering program at least when I went to school there. I came out ill prepared to do well in the field.

I lifted weights for over 30 years and I would say that it didn't help much with getting girls interested or building confidence. I could never get the girls I was really attracted to(blue eyed brunettes), they never seemed to be available and the one girl that I thought I had a shot at in college I just would get really nervous the times I tried to talk to her so I felt I had no shot in hell with her and never even tried asking her on a date. This I regret because I never met another girl the way I felt for this particular girl.

So I am saying to the young readers out there if there is a girl you want go for it because the ship may sail away and you will be left with a life of regret.

This thread is also for all the losers to say you are not alone, there are other people who have experiences like you. Don't be afraid to stand up and call yourself a loser, don't care what others think, and try to make the necessary changes and I hope you have better luck than I did.

rascal
11-02-2013, 11:52 AM
I never killed anyone.

Leetonidas
11-02-2013, 11:54 AM
I am a loser with women and with making money.
Other areas I am all right. I am not a bad looking guy and am athletic so it wasn't like I was some strange nerd who was only into books.

I never had any dates in high school or even college. Just didn't feel like I had anything to offer or that a girl would even be interested. I didn't even touch a girl until I was 28, didn't have a relationship until 38 and married a woman I was not even attracted to at 48 (because I thought I would never get married with my track record). I really feel sorry for my wife.

I thought getting a college degree in engineering would help me land a good paying job, it never did. I am working a low paying job similar to what I worked before I got the degree. UTSA in San Antonio does not have a good engineering program at least when I went to school there. I came out ill prepared to do well in the field.

I lifted weights for over 30 years and I would say that it didn't help much with getting girls interested or building confidence. I could never get the girls I was really attracted to(blue eyed brunettes), they never seemed to be available and the one girl that I thought I had a shot at in college I just would get really nervous the times I tried to talk to her so I felt I had no shot in hell with her and never even tried asking her on a date. This I regret because I never met another girl the way I felt for this particular girl.

So I am saying to the young readers out there if there is a girl you want go for it because the ship may sail away and you will be left with a life of regret.

This thread is also for all the losers to say you are not alone, there are other people who have experiences like you. Don't be afraid to stand up and call yourself a loser, don't care what others think, and try to make the necessary changes and I hope you have better luck than I did.

rascal
11-02-2013, 12:00 PM
No doubt I am a loser but that still doesn't change the fact your generation is messed up with violent acts at an increased rate.

benefactor
11-02-2013, 12:16 PM
Sup rascal...you still bullying scros in those women's soccer threads?

rascal
11-02-2013, 12:19 PM
i think it's unfair to call us spoiled kids. in fact we were born to a shitty time, economic crisis, rise of feminist bullshits etc... some sub-30 youngsters just feel upset and they need an outlet. It's always wrong and evil to kill or harm other people for fun but they're just the black sheep in our group imho. today's youngsters may be a bit rebellious but there're extenuating circumstances.

An outlet. Grab a gun, kill a bunch of people then yourself. It happens too often now. Like it was easy for those in their 50s now.
My life is shit and I wouldn't think about killing anyone.

rascal
11-02-2013, 12:20 PM
Sup rascal...you still bullying scros in those women's soccer threads?

What is scros?

benefactor
11-02-2013, 12:23 PM
:lol

SA210
11-02-2013, 12:33 PM

I agree with almost all of this. I personally wouldn't however allow a school or any authority figure to touch my child in anyway. But that's just my opinion. But parents need to take control of their households.

lol timeout

Leetonidas
11-02-2013, 12:33 PM
There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (3 members and 6 guests)

Leetonidas,
SA210,
silverblk mystix

incoming faggotry

TE
11-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Times are changing. Behaviors among youth are dynamically changing and discipline management must also change.

Clipper Nation
11-02-2013, 12:59 PM
It's funny how Boomers love to use a few dumbasses as a reason to paint all millennials as selfish, lazy, and violent, but then get all butthurt and start deflecting when anyone blames the Boomers for fucking up the economy and ruining the job market for future generations, tbh....

Avante
11-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Kids spent more time indoors playing videos games/on computers/yakking on cell phones today. They don't grab that bb gun and old Blue and head off down that railroad track looking for blue belly lizards to punish (no guatantees a bb gun will always kill a lizard). So instead of being out in the great outdoors there they sit looking at stupid videos, talking to freaks in hiding and playing violent video games. That can't be good.

Now add totally sucky music.

When Mason was at home I made it very clear he had access to my 10, 000 book library, yep all the classics are there, he couldn't pull himself away from what I mentioned above.

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 01:27 PM
It's funny how Boomers love to use a few dumbasses as a reason to paint all millennials as selfish, lazy, and violent, but then get all butthurt and start deflecting when anyone blames the Boomers for fucking up the economy and ruining the job market for future generations, tbh....

It's really funny how everyone deflects to those who came before them. These problems can go a lot further back generationally than just to boomers. But it has gotten out of hand these days, that cannot be denied.
I wonder if TV has anything to do with it?

m>s
11-02-2013, 02:24 PM

this is a smart post

Xevious
11-02-2013, 02:53 PM
It's multifactoral and I don't think anybody can say for sure. I will say this though, I grew up in a time where most people (that I knew anyway) had one parent stay at home all the time to actually raise the kids. Now both parents work in most families, and kids are left to be raised by day care and whatever electronic device their parent puts in their hands in the evening because the parent(s) is too tired to actually spend time with them.

leemajors
11-02-2013, 03:37 PM
nothing, you're just older.

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 04:39 PM
It's multifactoral and I don't think anybody can say for sure. I will say this though, I grew up in a time where most people (that I knew anyway) had one parent stay at home all the time to actually raise the kids. Now both parents work in most families, and kids are left to be raised by day care and whatever electronic device their parent puts in their hands in the evening because the parent(s) is too tired to actually spend time with them.

This is true, and the TV has replaced the babysitter, Mac and cheese and fish sticks or wieners and beans have replaced wholesome nutritious foods. Or MacDonalds has replaced home cooked meals.
I feel sorry for the kids.

DMC
11-02-2013, 04:42 PM
A 29 year old isn't a "youth". Youths are teens or younger imo.

It's not what's wrong with the younger generation. It's been happening forever. We challenged the ethics taught to us by our parents and our kids challenge ours. Plus, 30 years ago we weren't on internet forums and news blogs with live news 24/7, so plenty of events didn't get national attention. Now one kid shoots another and everyone in the world hears about it because it becomes a political talking point, then every fb dipshit has to comment on it and push their ignorant ass agenda despite the event itself.

So it's not people, per se, but the fact that information is being tailored and force fed to society to achieve a consensus that agrees with what the news media moguls need to remain profitable.

You can trace it all back to money.

DMC
11-02-2013, 04:43 PM
This is true, and the TV has replaced the babysitter, Mac and cheese and fish sticks or wieners and beans have replaced wholesome nutritious foods. Or MacDonalds has replaced home cooked meals.
I feel sorry for the kids.
McDonald's.

Jesus fucking Christ, you cannot spell McDonald's and you claim to have post graduate degree.

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 04:48 PM
McDonald's.

Jesus fucking Christ, you cannot spell McDonald's and you claim to have post graduate degree.

It's kept me away from MacDonalds, hasn't it?
Do you eat there? That isn't food, it's barely fit for rats, and then they die young. :lol

DMC
11-02-2013, 04:51 PM
It's kept me away from MacDonalds, hasn't it?
Do you eat there? That isn't food, it's barely fit for rats, and then they die young. :lol

Yeah that's hilarious. You should go on tour.

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 04:53 PM
Yeah that's hilarious. You should go on tour.

Thank you, I'm tickled to death to be here today!

FuzzyLumpkins
11-02-2013, 05:01 PM
It's really funny how everyone deflects to those who came before them. These problems can go a lot further back generationally than just to boomers. But it has gotten out of hand these days, that cannot be denied.
I wonder if TV has anything to do with it?

Umm. The silent and WW2 generation gave you pukes the golden age of the US as a legacy. You are the ones that decided to go back to the days and ways of Hoover and Coolidge which your forebears dug themselves out of.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-02-2013, 05:02 PM
McDonald's.

He claims to have a minor in philosophy. I don't believe him. I am all but convinced he is avante at this point.

DMC
11-02-2013, 05:19 PM
He claims to have a minor in philosophy. I don't believe him. I am all but convinced he is avante at this point.

Yeah I said so some time ago.

silverblk mystix
11-02-2013, 06:02 PM

It's not what's wrong with the younger generation. It's been happening forever. We challenged the ethics taught to us by our parents and our kids challenge ours. Plus, 30 years ago we weren't on internet forums and news blogs with live news 24/7, so plenty of events didn't get national attention. Now one kid shoots another and everyone in the world hears about it because it becomes a political talking point, then every fb dipshit has to comment on it and push their ignorant ass agenda despite the event itself.

So it's not people, per se, but the fact that information is being tailored and force fed to society to achieve a consensus that agrees with what the news media moguls need to remain profitable.

To be accurate -

you can trace it to the love of money - or greed to be really accurate.

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 06:11 PM

I agree.
Plus we have bred generations that tend to expect "instant gratification". The media is partly responsible, but it first became apparent with the boomers IMHO.

Rogue
11-02-2013, 07:02 PM
I humbly think the boomers were more spoiled back in their 20s than we are. they inherited the world's richest country but somehow turned it into one that has the world's largest debt within just a few decades

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 07:20 PM
I humbly think the boomers were more spoiled back in their 20s than we are. they inherited the world's richest country but somehow turned it into one that has the world's largest debt within just a few decades

I can't argue against that. A lot of mistakes were made, unfortunately.

ploto
11-02-2013, 07:57 PM
A kid who is 20 was 8 when 9-11 happened. He or she has spent almost their entire life that they can remember in a country at war. They have witnessed nothing but economic bad times, mortgage crises, Hurricane Katrina, BP oil spill, Enron scandal, and government shutdowns. Many of them have watched one or both parents give up on their family. How do you expect them to feel? They have good reason not to trust anyone.

benefactor
11-02-2013, 08:02 PM
A kid who is 20 was 8 when 9-11 happened. He or she has spent almost their entire life that they can remember in a country at war. They have witnessed nothing but economic bad times, mortgage crises, Hurricane Katrina, BP oil spill, Enron scandal, and government shutdowns. Many of them have watched one or both parents give up on their family. How do you expect them to feel? They have good reason not to trust anyone.
The goods.

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 08:08 PM

But the family structure suffered the same problems for the boomers as well. And they went through the worst scares of the Cold War told to hide under our school desks as if that would protect us from an atomic blast. Those were very scary times.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-02-2013, 09:24 PM
But the family structure suffered the same problems for the boomers as well. And they went through the worst scares of the Cold War told to hide under our school desks as if that would protect us from an atomic blast. Those were very scary times.

No they did not. The last boomers were coming of age from 1963 to 1983. Divorce rates didn't begin to jump until into the 70s. And it was not the people that were married for 25 years that started getting divorced at that time. 10 years or so into the boomers legacy and divorce rates start climbing. You understand the term causation?

The baby boomers are the epitomize a lack of accountability.

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 09:37 PM
No they did not. The last boomers were coming of age from 1963 to 1983. Divorce rates didn't begin to jump until into the 70s. And it was not the people that were married for 25 years that started getting divorced at that time. 10 years or so into the boomers legacy and divorce rates start climbing. You understand the term causation?

Not true, divorce rates were already jumping when I was a young tot in 1951. My own family was just one in particular!

And your last sentence is just another typical example of your hostile attitude, and further erodes the credibility of any of your posts in general, regardless of whether you might be right about something. The only one you will have to blame for making a fool of yourself is you.
I keep trying to clue you into this eventuality, but you refuse to understand it.
So, in light of that, and in the interest of civility, know any good jokes you can share?
Because your discussion decorum leaves a hell of a lot to be desired.

silverblk mystix
11-02-2013, 09:48 PM

You mean epitome?

You just ragged on someone else's education.

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 10:28 PM
You mean epitome?

You just ragged on someone else's education.

Yeah, he was using it as a verb but forgot to erase the "are the" part of his sentence.
That is why I pay very little attention to his posts anymore unless I have to correct an obvious fallacy.

He will have to fade his own heat when it comes to obvious hypocrisy and pseudo intellectualism.

That's also why I try to steer him toward something less hostile, less use of the intellect, and more civilly palatable such as jokes and humor. :lol

DMC
11-02-2013, 11:25 PM
There are too many people in the world. I cannot concern myself with them all. Teach your kid how to act, react to him in a proper manner when he oversteps his boundaries, then be available for them when they need you. After that just hope you did what you needed to in order to give them the proper tools to live out their lives comfortably. That's all you can do. Wringing your hands over every event in the world, somehow linking that to your immediate group, that's not productive.

Also, if the boomers lack accountability, is it the fault of their parents? If so, if their parents didn't raise them right, is that the fault of their parents? Slippery slope. Individual accountability is where the buck stops.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-03-2013, 12:41 AM
Not true, divorce rates were already jumping when I was a young tot in 1951. My own family was just one in particular!

And your last sentence is just another typical example of your hostile attitude, and further erodes the credibility of any of your posts in general, regardless of whether you might be right about something. The only one you will have to blame for making a fool of yourself is you.
I keep trying to clue you into this eventuality, but you refuse to understand it.
So, in light of that, and in the interest of civility, know any good jokes you can share?
Because your discussion decorum leaves a hell of a lot to be desired.

I am not going to place nice with you, avante. crying about me being 'hostile' is not going to change that.

the divorce rate in 1949 was 27%. the divorce rate in 1967 was 26%. The rate in 1970 was 33%. The rate in 1975 was 48%.

http://divorce.lovetoknow.com/Historical_Divorce_Rate_Statistics

silverblk mystix
11-03-2013, 12:43 AM
^not this bleeding vagina again^

xmas1997
11-03-2013, 07:00 AM
If it affected you then that is fact, and personally felt. It affected my family, so it was real and held validity.
No one can deny that fact, and no percentage point can change that.

It either is, or it isn't, and in our case it happened.
So anyone can place figures on it but if they weren't affected then for them they have no basis in reality, they are simply quoting figures, whereas I have first hand knowledge.
Those that it happened to, who were directly affected by divorce, they know the real truth of the matter first hand.
I would trust first hand truth from someone directly involved, than a cold uninvolved statistic, every time, and twice on Sunday, and so would any one with any semblance of intelligence, compassion, or objectivity.
It happened, and what happened cannot be changed, not with stats, voodoo dolls, "oh, gee, I wishes", obvious misnomers, or any other such mumbo jumbo.

And Fuzzy, none of your obsessions with me, nor your hypocritical nature, and not even your pseudo intellectualism, none of that will change either, unless you take an active involvement in changing it yourself because the facts are, no one can change that for you, you have to do it yourself. I cannot do it for you.

The same is true that no amount of your impersonal and biased statistics, nor your desire to be hostile and argumentative, not even your love of baiting and enjoyment of pissing contests, none of that will change either, unless you change it yourself.
None of us impartial and neutral observers can change it for you.

Sorry. I wish we could. But we cannot do it for you. You have to take the responsibility and do it yourself. Fact of life.

These are a few more reasons I keep trying to get you to accept a little humor in your life, and quit taking yourself so seriously, because it can help you with all of these problems that you don't seem to want to face, and definitely make change easier for you to accept.
Laugh a little. You just might like it. :lol

FuzzyLumpkins
11-03-2013, 08:01 AM
If it affected you then that is fact, and personally felt. It affected my family, so it was real and held validity.
No one can deny that fact, and no percentage point can change that.

It either is, or it isn't, and in our case it happened.
So anyone can place figures on it but if they weren't affected then for them they have no basis in reality, they are simply quoting figures, whereas I have first hand knowledge.
Those that it happened to, who were directly affected by divorce, they know the real truth of the matter first hand.
I would trust first hand truth from someone directly involved, than a cold uninvolved statistic, every time, and twice on Sunday, and so would any one with any semblance of intelligence, compassion, or objectivity.
It happened, and what happened cannot be changed, not with stats, voodoo dolls, "oh, gee, I wishes", obvious misnomers, or any other such mumbo jumbo.

And Fuzzy, none of your obsessions with me, nor your hypocritical nature, and not even your pseudo intellectualism, none of that will change either, unless you take an active involvement in changing it yourself because the facts are, no one can change that for you, you have to do it yourself. I cannot do it for you.

The same is true that no amount of your impersonal and biased statistics, nor your desire to be hostile and argumentative, not even your love of baiting and enjoyment of pissing contests, none of that will change either, unless you change it yourself.
None of us impartial and neutral observers can change it for you.

Sorry. I wish we could. But we cannot do it for you. You have to take the responsibility and do it yourself. Fact of life.

These are a few more reasons I keep trying to get you to accept a little humor in your life, and quit taking yourself so seriously, because it can help you with all of these problems that you don't seem to want to face, and definitely make change easier for you to accept.
Laugh a little. You just might like it. :lol

Your personal anecdote is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Your moralism falls on deaf ears, avante. This is much the same as when sbm and sa210 try to bait people into their roundabout. They are an obvious ploy for when you have no leg to stand on in your assertions. This way you never have to admit that you cannot back up what you say.

Statistics show that divorce rates from 1950 to 1965 were stable. This counters your anecdote of your parents divorce. I imagine one of them wanted to be away from you as cause before a societal trend. It was not until 1970, after boomers started entering their majority, that divorce rates doubled.

That speaks to the reality in US culture as opposed to the world of avante. You have to go back to the 19th century to find a generation worse than the boomers. Even that is arguable. The ones that led the charge to black sunday and the great depression didn't fall quite from as lofty heights.

xmas1997
11-03-2013, 08:15 AM
Your personal anecdote is irrelevant to the discussion at hand. Your moralism falls on deaf ears, avante. This is much the same as when sbm and sa210 try to bait people into their roundabout. They are an obvious ploy for when you have no leg to stand on in your assertions. This way you never have to admit that you cannot back up what you say.

Statistics show that divorce rates from 1950 to 1965 were stable. This counters your anecdote of your parents divorce. I imagine one of them wanted to be away from you as cause before a societal trend. It was not until 1970, after boomers started entering their majority, that divorce rates doubled.

That speaks to the reality in US culture as opposed to the world of avante. You have to go back to the 19th century to find a generation worse than the boomers. Even that is arguable. The ones that led the charge to black sunday and the great depression didn't fall quite from as lofty heights.

Your ability to twist stats in your favor impresses no one, not me, not Chump, not Blake, not SA210, not SBM, not even yourself if you are honest. Until you've been there, you have no conception of the truth of anything, rather you are merely guessing at best, thus you are the one with no leg to stand on! Simple truth.

But this is all moot since you were addressing someone other than me.
You might try getting your quotes correct next time, thus there is no point in reading your post since it was meant for Avante.
Good luck appealing to him.

Or was it another misnomer? If so, this is further proof of your pseudo intellectualism. You should really get that checked, or use the edit function next time.
However if it wasn't, then this is further proof of your hostile demeanor and baiting mentality.
Or is it both? That would tend to explain some of your cognitive dissonance concerning me in particular.
Just saying.

I honestly believe you just need a good dosage of humor to round out your life.

xmas1997
11-03-2013, 08:25 AM
!

Rogue
11-03-2013, 09:49 AM
I think the quality of population has always been going downhill because smart people mostly choose not to breed much, or not to breed at all (like Rogue, who's a lifelong celibate), while dumbasses are doing everything in their power to piss as much of their shitty genes into humans' gene pool as they possibly can. I'm not asserting that our generation is intellectually superior to the boomers or whatsoever. Our generation might be naturally even worse than the boomers but the economy can't get any worse. It's like, the boomers robbed a bank, blew all the money and died, and we got sentenced to life in prison for that crime

jeebus
11-03-2013, 09:54 AM
speaking of dumb young people...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrell/what-happens-when-you-dress-as-a-boston-marathon-victim?bffb

xmas1997
11-03-2013, 10:04 AM
I think the quality of population has always been going downhill because smart people mostly choose not to breed much, or not to breed at all (like Rogue, who's a lifelong celibate), while dumbasses are doing everything in their power to piss as much of their shitty genes into humans' gene pool as they possibly can. I'm not asserting that our generation is intellectually superior to the boomers or whatsoever. Our generation might be naturally even worse than the boomers but the economy can't get any worse. It's like, the boomers robbed a bank, blew all the money and died, and we got sentenced to life in prison for that crime

I don't know about your other contentions, but with respect to the economy, don't fool yourself into thinking it cannot get worse. IMHO it could.

rascal
11-04-2013, 02:46 PM

I would say the current generation is even worse than the boomers. Divorce rates are not going down and violent acts are going up with the under 30 generation.

Blake
11-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Spoiled brats.

more news travel faster and farther in these here times. Kids are kids in any era, imo.

Blake
11-04-2013, 07:11 PM
paddlings at school need to come back.

lol no

DJR210
11-04-2013, 07:39 PM
What is wrong with the over 50 club? All a bunch of faggots tbh.

Avante - old faggot
SBM - old faggot
Xmas1997 - not necessarily ready to deem as old faggot, but getting close
rascal - came in to hate on the rap thread so = old faggot
robdiaz2192 - not sure he's over 50, wouldn't say he's a faggot, but might as well be included here as he is part of the osteoporosis crew

xmas1997
11-04-2013, 08:03 PM
What is wrong with the over 50 club? All a bunch of faggots tbh.

Avante - old faggot
SBM - old faggot
Xmas1997 - not necessarily ready to deem as old faggot, but getting close
rascal - came in to hate on the rap thread so = old faggot
robdiaz2192 - not sure he's over 50, wouldn't say he's a faggot, but might as well be included here as he is part of the osteoporosis crew

:lmao
Oh hell, might as well include me. In any case it is funny! Osteoporosis crew! :lmao

The Reckoning
11-04-2013, 08:08 PM

:tu.

i remember the clinton years as a kid loving the country. the big scandal was bill getting a bj in the oval office. after how we handled 9/11 and the economic collapse, i was almost embarrassed to be born there.

now every where i go around the word i feel like an apologetic because people drill me constantly about war, economy, NSA, etc.

xmas1997
11-04-2013, 08:12 PM
:tu.

i remember the clinton years as a kid loving the country. the big scandal was bill getting a bj in the oval office. after how we handled 9/11 and the economic collapse, i was almost embarrassed to be born there. now every where i go around the word i feel like an apologetic because people drill me constantly about war, economy, NSA, etc.

A lot of people don't realize that Clinton was impeached.

The Reckoning
11-04-2013, 08:16 PM
i pay all my own shit, am in debt with extreme amount of interest rates, and getting an entry level job is harder and harder every day for college grads. boomers are also holding on to tenured positions until the day they die because they get to exploit the cheap labor costs of 20 somethings.

then i look at international people whose education is in part of or fully paid by their governments with a monthly allowance. i didn't realize the amount of poverty the US has until i left.

m>s
11-04-2013, 08:25 PM
Lol well that's because you chose to live on your own and go to UT for 4 years what did you expect? You knew what you were signing on to when you did it don't complain now.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-04-2013, 09:16 PM
I would say the current generation is even worse than the boomers. Divorce rates are not going down and violent acts are going up with the under 30 generation.

The crime rates started going down in the 1990s and have been still been going down even if not as great a pace.

Violent crime has gone down as well. Suicides have gone up.

rascal
11-05-2013, 05:28 AM
more news travel faster and farther in these here times. Kids are kids in any era, imo.

Nope. These acts of school shootings and mall shooting are happening at a far greater rate.

rascal
11-05-2013, 05:32 AM
The crime rates started going down in the 1990s and have been still been going down even if not as great a pace.

Violent crime has gone down as well. Suicides have gone up.

Not violent crimes like mass shootings by under 30 year olds.

xmas1997
11-05-2013, 06:55 AM

You won't convince him of that. He is the only one around here who confuses opinion with fact, and fact with fiction.
It is a lost cause. :lol
A pseudo intellect is, as a pseudo intellect does, it is expected of fuzzy, it's what he does best.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-05-2013, 07:32 AM
You won't convince him of that. He is the only one around here who confuses opinion with fact, and fact with fiction.
It is a lost cause. :lol
A pseudo intellect is, as a pseudo intellect does, it is expected of fuzzy, it's what he does best.

What basis do you have for saying pseudo intellect. When I say that about you, I reference you claiming a minor in philosophy yet when I tried to engage you in a conversation about Hume and Kant about epistemology or Kierkegaard in regards to the approach to learning the truth about God you deflect and move onto something else. Given that you claim to have knowledge that would pertain to that yet you demonstrate it not at all. I also can point to your talk about the search for truth and you resort to mumbo jumbo about needing to grow into the understanding. That speaks to the point I just made as well.

That is pseudo intellectual. Now justify your claims about that regarding me. Otherwise you are just full of shit like you demonstrate with most everything else.

Cherish REM sleep indeed.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-05-2013, 07:35 AM

That is disconcerting certainly but you are taking a handful of cases. I don't think you can take that to make claims about a generation as a whole. The crime statistics speak to a generation as a whole because you are talking of the entirety of the US.

Also you can point to serial killers from the baby boomer generation like Kzynski (sp?), Dahmer, Son of Sam, Charles Manson, and others. What analogs are there from the current generation? Compare and contrast the Columbine kids with someone like Jeffrey Dahmer.

JoeChalupa
11-05-2013, 07:49 AM

I concur. Too much "being friends" with their kids. Not being kids and growing up too fast. Not enough old fashioned playtime and by that I mean without electronics being a part.

cute_spursfan
11-05-2013, 08:00 AM
too much exposure

cute_spursfan
11-05-2013, 08:22 AM
another shooting, with the trigger-man being under 30.....

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_jersey&id=9313643

xmas1997
11-05-2013, 08:38 AM
What basis do you have for saying pseudo intellect. When I say that about you, I reference you claiming a minor in philosophy yet when I tried to engage you in a conversation about Hume and Kant about epistemology or Kierkegaard in regards to the approach to learning the truth about God you deflect and move onto something else. Given that you claim to have knowledge that would pertain to that yet you demonstrate it not at all. I also can point to your talk about the search for truth and you resort to mumbo jumbo about needing to grow into the understanding. That speaks to the point I just made as well.

That is pseudo intellectual. Now justify your claims about that regarding me. Otherwise you are just full of shit like you demonstrate with most everything else.

Cherish REM sleep indeed.

Ok, for your benefit especially, I will painstakingly break down what you wrote so that hopefully you will be able to actually understand what you wrote.

Basis, (something that supports)
Pseudo, (pretended)
Intellect, (mental ability)
Reference, (a bearing on a matter)
Philosophy, (guiding or underlying principals)
Engage, (to obtain or contract services)
Conversation, (a form of interactive communication) (you need to learn what hostile means in this regard)
Epistemology, (branch of philosophy concerned with knowledge) (you need to learn the meaning of knowledge, see below)
Approach, (move closer)
Deflect, (change course)
Knowledge, (fact or condition of knowing)
Demonstrate, (explain how something works)
Mumbo jumbo, (gibberish) (sorry, do you know what gibberish means? "Meaningless")
Understanding, (mental grasp)
Justify, (to prove or see to be valid)
Shit, (excrement) (in your case, what comes out of your mouth instead of your ass) :lol

I hope this helps you next time you use any of these big words. And I graciously explained some other words in the other thread for your edification.

Graciously, (pleasantly kind)
Edification, (moral improvement or guidance)

Again, no thanks needed.
Hope this helps you.

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2013, 08:41 AM
another shooting, with the trigger-man being under 30.....

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=news/local/new_jersey&id=9313643
smh SAWM

http://weaselzippers.us/wp-content/uploads/etwatermark-1.jpg

FuzzyLumpkins
11-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Ok, for your benefit especially, I will painstakingly break down what you wrote so that hopefully you will be able to actually understand what you wrote.

Basis, (something that supports)
Pseudo, (pretended)
Intellect, (mental ability)
Reference, (a bearing on a matter)
Philosophy, (guiding or underlying principals)
Engage, (to obtain or contract services)
Conversation, (a form of interactive communication) (you need to learn what hostile means in this regard)
Epistemology, (branch of philosophy concerned with knowledge) (you need to learn the meaning of knowledge, see below)
Approach, (move closer)
Deflect, (change course)
Knowledge, (fact or condition of knowing)
Demonstrate, (explain how something works)
Mumbo jumbo, (gibberish) (sorry, do you know what gibberish means? "Meaningless")
Understanding, (mental grasp)
Justify, (to prove or see to be valid)
Shit, (excrement) (in your case, what comes out of your mouth instead of your ass) :lol

I hope this helps you next time you use any of these big words. And I graciously explained some other words in the other thread for your edification.

Edification, (moral improvement or guidance)

Again, no thanks needed.
Hope this helps you.

So you can list a bunch of words and give definitions. In no way do you demonstrate how I misapplied the words. You never refute a single point I make. This is typical fail from you. You once again dissemble and attempt to distract from the point I make. You still show no indication that you have a philosophy minor. You still show every indication that you are lying to us on the matter. Calling me 'pseudo-intellectual' without basis makes you no different than your circle jerk with their claims.

Further, insulting my diction is hilarious. First of all, none of those words are particularly complicated especially to the point where a layperson could not grasp the meaning. Well, outside of epistemology which is a central theme of philosophy which is the point I am trying to make. OTOH you lump words like shit, basis, mumbo jumbo, deflect, approach, engage, philosophy, reference, conversation, and understanding then misrepresent them as 'big words.' It's typical bullshit from you.

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Top of the mornin' to ya, Fuzzy

FuzzyLumpkins
11-05-2013, 09:25 AM
Top of the mornin' to ya, Fuzzy

Greetings earthling. How you living mang?

xmas1997
11-05-2013, 09:29 AM
So you can list a bunch of words and give definitions. In no way do you demonstrate how I misapplied the words. You never refute a single point I make. This is typical fail from you. You once again dissemble and attempt to distract from the point I make. You still show no indication that you have a philosophy minor. You still show every indication that you are lying to us on the matter. Calling me 'pseudo-intellectual' without basis makes you no different than your circle jerk with their claims.

Further, insulting my diction is hilarious. First of all, none of those words are particularly complicated especially to the point where a layperson could not grasp the meaning. Well, outside of epistemology which is a central theme of philosophy which is the point I am trying to make. OTOH you lump words like shit, basis, mumbo jumbo, deflect, approach, engage, philosophy, reference, conversation, and understanding then misrepresent them as 'big words.' It's typical bullshit from you.

No, you misjudge my motivation for helping you. My sole desire is for you to be able to converse with some degree of intelligence on your part. I will not even attempt something as elusive to you as an "intellectual" discussion, that is out of your domain at this embryonic juncture.
No, let's not put the cart before the horse, shall we? :lol

Once again just for you:

Definition, (meaning of something)
Misapplied, (to use wrongly)
Distract, (to cause to turn away)
Dissemble, (to hide under a false appearance)
Indication, (something that points to)
Different, (unlike something)
Circle, (a round shape)
Jerk, (a sudden quick pull) ( I am surprised you don't know this one because you like to refer to it a lot, you should be intimately familiar with it IMHO) :lol
Central, (of forming the center)
Theme, (subject of discussion)
Bullshit, (nonsense) (something else you should be intimately familiar with)

I hope you are appreciating all this work I am doing for you.
We'll get you up to "snuff" in no time at all.

But keep in mind, sooner or later you are going to have to tackle some concepts that may be out of your league, such as "logic" and "reason".
These may even be beyond the scope of my humble abilities to educate you about.
I might have to ask Chump, SBM, or even Blake to help you there.
Good luck.

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2013, 09:31 AM
Just swell, tyvm. Enjoying the one day I have off by doing absolutely nothing productive.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-05-2013, 09:37 AM
No, you misjudge my motivation for helping you. My sole desire is for you to be able to converse with some degree of intelligence on your part. I will not even attempt something as elusive to you as an "intellectual" discussion, that is out of your domain at this embryonic juncture.
No, let's not put the cart before the horse, shall we? :lol
Once again just for you:

Definition, (meaning of something)
Misapplied, (to use wrongly)
Distract, (to cause to turn away)
Dissemble, (to hide under a false appearance)
Indication, (something that points to)
Different, (unlike something)
Circle, (a round shape)
Jerk, (a sudden quick pull) ( I am surprised you don't know this one because you like to refer to it a lot, you should be intimately familiar with it IMHO) :lol
Central, (of forming the center)
Theme, (subject of discussion)
Bullshit, (nonsense) (something else you should be intimately familiar with)

I hope you are appreciating all this work I am doing for you.
We'll get you up to "snuff" in no time at all.

But keep in mind, sooner or later you are going to have to tackle some concepts that may be out of your league, such as "logic" and "reason".
These may even be beyond the scope of my humble abilities to educate you about.
I might have to ask Chump, SBM, or even Blake to help you there.
Good luck.

Trying to bait me by insulting my intelligence. We already discussed how you do not understand the notions of reason and logic. Remember how outside of sometimes the original induction, a logical conclusion is deduced by the mind? You dissembled out of that as well. You are an intellectual coward.

Nor do you back up anything regarding your take on my diction. You just repeat yourself. You may or may not be Avante but you certainly behave just like him.

And still not one shred of evidence that you are not lying about your philosophy minor. That is a reason to call you a liar. Go ahead and talk about my intelligence some more to try and distract from these two points. It is your MO. I will be back on this afternoon at some point to see your drivel.

FuzzyLumpkins
11-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Just swell, tyvm. Enjoying the one day I have off by doing absolutely nothing productive.

Yeah you have to decompress from time to time. Unfortunately, I have to go be productive. Take care of yourself.

xmas1997
11-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Trying to bait me by insulting my intelligence. We already discussed how you do not understand the notions of reason and logic. Remember how outside of sometimes the original induction, a logical conclusion is deduced by the mind? You dissembled out of that as well. You are an intellectual coward.

Nor do you back up anything regarding your take on my diction. You just repeat yourself. You may or may not be Avante but you certainly behave just like him.

And still not one shred of evidence that you are not lying about your philosophy minor. That is a reason to call you a liar. Go ahead and talk about my intelligence some more to try and distract from these two points. It is your MO. I will be back on this afternoon at some point to see your drivel.

You have not been paying attention again. You first need to be able to understand the words before you can properly frame an argument and thus have a coherent discussion, you cannot put the horse before the cart.
So let's begin again, pay attention this time:

Bait, (to harass)
Insulting, (to behave rudely) (these first two you should already be well acquainted with since you do it so well)
Notions, (opinions)
Original, (fresh and unusual)
Induction, (the act of causing)
Conclusion, (end or termination)
Deduced, (having reached an ending)
Mind, (seat of thought and memory)
Dissembled, (concealed behind a false appearance) (something else you are quite good at)
Coward, (person who lacks courage)
Diction, (choice of words) (hey, this is precisely what I am endeavor in got aid you with now, very good)
Shred, (a small amount)
Evidence, (proof, testimony)
Liar, (a person who tells lies) ( you should take this word to heart)
Distract, (to turn away, divert)
Points, (opinions, ideas, or facts)
Drivel, (saliva from mouth, meaningless talk) (something else you are very good at, excellent use in your post)

Ok, I think we are getting somewhere, don't you?
Before long we can break down the components of what makes a "discussion" a discussion.
And after that we can move into the "Art of Creative and Constructive Discussion".
You needs lots and lots of help there.
But let's not get ahead of ourselves, one small step at a time.
I don't want you to be any more confused than you already are.

silverblk mystix
11-05-2013, 11:53 AM
You have not been paying attention again. You first need to be able to understand the words before you can properly frame an argument and thus have a coherent discussion, you cannot put the horse before the cart.

Bait, (to harass)
Insulting, (to behave rudely) (these first two you should already be well acquainted with since you do it so well)
Notions, (opinions)
Dissembled, (concealed behind a false appearance) (something else you are quite good at)
Diction, (choice of words) (hey, this is precisely what I am endeavor in got aid you with now, very good)
Shred, (a small amount)
Drivel, (saliva from mouth, meaningless talk) (something else you are very good at, excellent use in your post)

Before long we can break down the components of what makes a "discussion" a discussion.
And after that we can move into the "Art of Creative and Constructive Discussion".

:rollin:rollin:rollin

I am less charitable than you are xmas when it comes to assisting the stupid!

Blake
11-05-2013, 11:57 AM
Nope. These acts of school shootings and mall shooting are happening at a far greater rate.

You got stats, or is this just a guess?

FuzzyLumpkins
11-05-2013, 11:58 AM

Bait, (to harass)
Notions, (opinions)
Shred, (a small amount)

We are getting nowhere.

Still no justification for your pseudo-intelligence assertion.
Still no indication that you know anything regarding what even a lower division philosophy course would teach.
Still behaving like Avante.

All you are doing is repeating yourself rather than address these things. Go ahead repeat yourself again. I have said my piece and there is no purpose in going in circles with you.

baseline bum
11-05-2013, 12:03 PM

Why you browsing spurstalk instead of backpage? Then after you could talk about your adventure on godvine.

xmas1997
11-05-2013, 02:12 PM
We are getting nowhere.

Still no justification for your pseudo-intelligence assertion.
Still no indication that you know anything regarding what even a lower division philosophy course would teach.
Still behaving like Avante.

All you are doing is repeating yourself rather than address these things. Go ahead repeat yourself again. I have said my piece and there is no purpose in going in circles with you.

Let's see, maybe a little recap is needed. From reading your posts you are still exhibiting lapses in memory because you already know of your pseudo intelligence and I explained "justification", "indication", "philosophy", and "circle" to you.
So here are a few more:

Regarding, (about subject of)
Division, (splitting into groups)
Repeating, (saying something again) (that one should be self explanatory because you do it all the time yet never say anything) :lol
Address, (to direct attention to) (This one you need to work on because you can't seem to do it without insulting behavior)
Course, ( the act of moving in a path) (this one is a tough one for you too, try putting it with the next one below, you can do it)
Path, (a narrow walk, or way)
Teach, (to cause to know something) (precisely what I am doing for you now, take heed)
Behaving, (to conduct oneself in a correct or proper way) (you need lots of work on this one) :lol
Avante, (culturally or stylistically advanced) & (a model of Studebacker automobile)

So all of this should help you, but only if you apply yourself studiously.
And don't worry, you can do it, I've got confidence in you.
Pay strict attention to those words I commented on that you needed the most work.
They can be stumbling blocks to your intelligence development, but you'll get there.
You will be tested later.

xmas1997
11-05-2013, 03:58 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin

I am less charitable than you are xmas when it comes to assisting the stupid!

One of my pet peeves is ignorance, there is no excuse for it in this day and age.
So, if I can help the poor dude, at least I can say I tried.
Then the rest is up to fuuzzy. :lol

silverblk mystix
11-05-2013, 04:08 PM
One of my pet peeves is ignorance, there is no excuse for it in this day and age.
So, if I can help the poor dude, at least I can say Imtried.
Then they rest is up to fuuzzy. :lol

Sorry, he is beyond hopeless.

Nice of you to give him the benefit of the doubt - but he can't even understand how his unprovoked insults led to this. Then he piled on more insults - and expected you to converse respectfully and answer his questions - after he insulted you and your education.

Does he work for the Board of Education? Is his job to verify someone else's education?

Too funny.

xmas1997
11-05-2013, 04:49 PM
Sorry, he is beyond hopeless.

Nice of you to give him the benefit of the doubt - but he can't even understand how his unprovoked insults led to this. Then he piled on more insults - and expected you to converse respectfully and answer his questions - after he insulted you and your education.

Does he work for the Board of Education? Is his job to verify someone else's education?

Too funny.

I don't want to waste too much time on him beyond getting him up to snuff on an elementary intelligent level, sans the ridicule.
But that is truly what pseudo intellectuals do, they lie, they insult, they pose, they reiterate, they become unreasonable, they deflect, they dissemble, they bait, they take things out of context, and sometimes when none of that works they yell and throw things, as if we could hear them over a virtual medium like this. :lol
Geeez, all of that sure sounds like what you guys describe as troll behavior.
Wow! I think I just had an epiphany! :lol
Could he possibly be a troll in intellects' clothing?
I wonder.

So johnsmith doesn't like me either? Doesn't want to meet me at all?
I guess even with neutrality, you can't please everyone.

It could be that the real reason blake does not want to go is because Mouse was right, he is more than one person in different cubicles.
You notice, Mouse is up for this, but quadruple personality Blake is not because his multiple identities would be discovered.
Just a thought.

Blake
11-05-2013, 04:54 PM

noted for future reference

xmas1997
11-05-2013, 04:58 PM
noted for future reference

Which Blake am I talking to right now? How old are you?

ChumpDumper
11-05-2013, 04:58 PM
It could be that the real reason blake does not want to go is because Mouse was right, he is more than one person in different cubicles.
You notice, Mouse is up for this, but quadruple personality Blake is not because his multiple identities would be discovered.
Just a thought.Highly doubtful tbh.

It is interesting seeing who is using troll accounts lately though.

xmas1997
11-05-2013, 05:06 PM
Highly doubtful tbh.

It is interesting seeing who is using troll accounts lately though.

I'm glad you mentioned troll accounts because other than Fabbs mentioning his "multi", and you saying you had a few years ago, this is foreign to me.
In your humble opinion, why would someone have one or more troll accounts?
I don't get the appeal. Maybe if I did, I might try to get one myself.

And is it hard to get one or more?

silverblk mystix
11-05-2013, 05:08 PM
I don't want to waste too much time on him beyond getting him up to snuff on an elementary intelligent level, sans the ridicule.
But that is truly what pseudo intellectuals do, they lie, they insult, they pose, they reiterate, they become unreasonable, they deflect, they dissemble, they bait, they take things out of context, and sometimes when none of that works they yell and throw things, as if we could hear them over a virtual medium like this. :lol
Geeez, all of that sure sounds like what you guys describe as troll behavior.
Wow! I think I just had an epiphany! :lol
Could he possibly be a troll in intellects' clothing?
I wonder.

So johnsmith doesn't like me either? Doesn't want to meet me at all?
I guess even with neutrality, you can't please everyone.

Just a thought.

Just another thought;

It could also be that Blake and Chumpie do not want to go because it is one thing to insult freely and troll freely and agitate freely and instigate, gang up, and work in teams to cyber bully people - ANONYMOUSLY

It is another thing to actually meet a person face to face and not worry about the trollish and disrespectful behavior you have exhibited for years and years.

Maybe this has something to do with it - I don't know - just speculating here.

However I am ready to put all that behind us and do this and get to know these witty young men! It was all in fun anyway on a silly meaningless message board, right?

ChumpDumper
11-05-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm glad you mentioned troll accounts because other than Fabbs mentioning his "multi", and you saying you had a few years ago, this is foreign to me.
In your humble opinion, why would someone have one or more troll accounts?
I don't get the appeal. Maybe if I did, I might try to get one myself.

And is it hard to get one or more?It's harder to get than it used to be. Something about a waiting period.

Mostly they are used to make lame jokes or to give the appearance of other posters' support. I guess the people who have done it lately are trying for both.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2013, 05:14 PM
However I am ready to put all that behind us and do this and get to know these witty young men! It was all in fun anyway on a silly meaningless message board, right?Your threats were without precedent on this board.

If you apologize for making them and say explicitly you went too far, I might consider you to be sincere.

xmas1997
11-05-2013, 05:17 PM
Just another thought;

It could also be that Blake and Chumpie do not want to go because it is one thing to insult freely and troll freely and agitate freely and instigate, gang up, and work in teams to cyber bully people - ANONYMOUSLY

It is another thing to actually meet a person face to face and not worry about the trollish and disrespectful behavior you have exhibited for years and years.

Maybe this has something to do with it - I don't know - just speculating here.

However I am ready to put all that behind us and do this and get to know these witty young men! It was all in fun anyway on a silly meaningless message board, right?

Yeah, it was all harmless fun. There was no accountability. And some of these jokers are worth getting to know, they possess pretty sharp wits.
You have to admit that Chump, to last as long as he has, and to be able to poke holes as well as he has in trolls behavior and posts, must have a lot going for him. That is why I like him.
He has never once insulted me.
Sometimes things happen in the past and after a while people forget who started what that ended up being a flame war.
It happens easy enough in real life, but virtual, where there are just words that are read?
If these forums were like Skype, then it might be a whole different ball game.

xmas1997
11-05-2013, 05:20 PM
Your threats were without precedent on this board.

If you apologize for making them and say explicitly you went too far, I might consider you to be sincere.

Well, there it is SBM. Chump is being a forgiving man about it.
He didn't even ask you to admit to starting it, because I think he knows you didn't.
What do you have to lose?

silverblk mystix
11-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Your threats were without precedent on this board.

I think I would accept your apology for accusing me of threatening Johnsmith's family - when everyone who can read saw my post and I clearly stated that IF he wanted to assault me - then HE would be harming his family - because he would be arrested for assault.

I am willing to accept your apology for accusing me falsely and I know you are man enough to admit this is the truth.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2013, 06:21 PM
I think I would accept your apology for accusing me of threatening Johnsmith's family - when everyone who can read saw my post and I clearly stated that IF he wanted to assault me - then HE would be harming his family - because he would be arrested for assault.

I am willing to accept your apology for accusing me falsely and I know you are man enough to admit this is the truth.I knew you wouldn't.

"Peace officers" on power trips.

You went with the nuclear option that was only available to you. "Peace officer" on a power trip.

After you didn't show up.

lol

silverblk mystix
11-05-2013, 06:25 PM
I knew you wouldn't.

"Peace officers" on power trips.

You went with the nuclear option that was only available to you. "Peace officer" on a power trip.

After you didn't show up.

lol

It is sad that you have to resort to inventing lies when you posted the post yourself and there is nowhere on there that I made a threat to anyone's family.

Instead of just admitting that you are scared because your trolling had you writing checks that your pussiness couldn't cash - you resort to trying to invent lies to give you a reason to remain in hiding.

I wouldn't hurt you or anyone else - it is silly - if you have done nothing wrong and this place is not serious - why the fear?

xmas1997
11-05-2013, 06:26 PM
Got close but no cigar.
Close only counts in horseshoes, hand grenades, and limited thermo nuclear weapons.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2013, 06:30 PM
It is sad that you have to resort to inventing lies when you posted the post yourself and there is nowhere on there that I made a threat to anyone's family.It's right there for everyone to see.

Instead of just admitting that you are scared because your trolling had you writing checks that your pussiness couldn't cash - you resort to trying to invent lies to give you a reason to remain in hiding.It's all there for everyone to read.

I wouldn't hurt you or anyone else - it is silly - if you have done nothing wrong and this place is not serious - why the fear?Not fear.

Extreme distaste.

Why would anyone want to meet a power tripping cop?

xmas1997
11-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Too much water under the bridge, too much prior resentment, too much hurt, all from a silly virtual internet site.
I never would have believed it if someone had told me, but I guess anything is possible these days.

There are more things in heaven or earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

SA210
11-05-2013, 06:52 PM
lol might

ChumpDumper
11-05-2013, 06:52 PM
lol Toomey

SA210
11-05-2013, 06:54 PM
^^ exactly :lmao another chump fail

ChumpDumper
11-05-2013, 06:55 PM
^^ exactly :lmao another chump failAre you saying you have never used the Sgt. Toomey screen name?

DJR210
11-05-2013, 06:59 PM
IMHO things were much better in The Club when xmas1997 posted exclusively upstairs.

silverblk mystix
11-05-2013, 07:05 PM
lol might

Yeah, he might - if I apologize - rofl.

Fear is a bitch.

ChumpDumper
11-05-2013, 07:07 PM

Fear is a bitch.Hey, if you're afraid to admit you publicly took shit too far, it's definitely a bitch.

silverblk mystix
11-05-2013, 07:11 PM
Hey, if you're afraid to admit you publicly took shit too far, it's definitely a bitch.

Not afraid at all - I'll tell you what -

If you give your word of honor right now - that if I apologize - you give your word to agree to the gtg and follow through - then we can end this nonsense and back and forth and just meet like grown men having a beer.

So, Chump are you giving your word that after I apologize - we meet?

ChumpDumper
11-05-2013, 07:13 PM
Not afraid at all - I'll tell you what -

If you give your word of honor right now - that if I apologize - you give your word to agree to the gtg and follow through - then we can end this nonsense and back and forth and just meet like grown men having a beer.

So, Chump are you giving your word that after I apologize - we meet?A conditional apology is not a sincere apology.

If you don't feel any remorse, you don't feel any remorse.

SA210
11-05-2013, 07:18 PM

Fear is a bitch.

:lmao especially chumpdumpers pre-fear of you. It's hilarious how chumps epic scared meltdown and backdown all started out of his own imagination playing games with him, and he then backpedaled with his lies and more fear..Epic proportions tbh lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223818&page=10 :lol

ChumpDumper
11-05-2013, 07:20 PM
lol Sgt. Toomey attempts to change the subject.

Still wants to meet me and drive me...somewhere...to do...something....

clambake
11-05-2013, 07:28 PM
maybe mediation is the key. hey, its free.

CuckingFunt
11-05-2013, 07:33 PM
maybe mediation is the key. hey, its free.

Don't know about that. The mediation is a particular brand of condescending that I, personally, find insufferable.

SA210
11-05-2013, 07:35 PM
:lmao especially chumpdumpers pre-fear of you. It's hilarious how chumps epic scared meltdown and backdown all started out of his own imagination playing games with him, and he then backpedaled with his lies and more fear..Epic proportions tbh lol

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223818&page=10 :lol

After chumpdumpers cowardly pre-fear of sbm that chumps own mind made up... :lmao

------------------------------------------

Chump thought he was brave..he hoped I would ignore or decline his post.. this claim he made on his own. Without discussion on details at all, he was confident enough to not only make this claim..but he wanted it on the record. That's how important it was to him..

For the record, I would meet SA210.

Dude seems harmless enough.

I knew that would make you mad. :lol

When would you like to meet?

After much backing down for pages..and tap dancing by chump after HE is the one that wanted it on the RECORD that he would meet me, and me asking him when...

Yeah, doesn't mean it has to happen...

Troll Chumpdumper is a BACKDOWN/MELTDOWN of the year nominee, tbh :lmao

Quickest backdown in SpursTalk history crofl

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=223818&page=12

ChumpDumper
11-05-2013, 07:38 PM
Wow, I must be onto something with the Sgt. Toomey thing if SA210 is trying to change the subject in every thread.

Where were you going to drive me Sgt. Toomey?

To do what, Sgt, Toomey?

SA210
11-05-2013, 07:40 PM
Wow, I must be onto something with the Sgt. Toomey thing if SA210 is trying to change the subject in every thread.

Where were you going to drive me Sgt. Toomey?

To do what, Sgt, Toomey?

Your epic scared backdown is there for all to see, as well as your lies. Troll chump punked himself. You have to live with it forever..:lmao

I know it stings you

ChumpDumper
11-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Your epic scared backdown is there for all to see, as well as your lies. Troll chump punked himself. You have to live with it forever..:lmao

I know it stings youActually, it stands as a testament to just how much you want to see me, drive me...somewhere....and do...something...with me.

You understand why I need to know what kind of meetup you have in mind, don't you, Sgt. Toomey?

SA210
11-05-2013, 07:44 PM
^^ Stay backed down. :tu lol

ChumpDumper
11-05-2013, 07:46 PM
^^ Stay backed down. :tu lolStay backed down, Sgt. Toomey. :tu lol

clambake
11-05-2013, 07:49 PM
Don't know about that. The mediation is a particular brand of condescending that I, personally, find insufferable.

clearly, he is a skilled mediator and being very charitable.

Smart Ass
11-06-2013, 06:15 AM
The problem is they are under 30.

xmas1997
11-07-2013, 01:12 PM
The problem is they are under 30.

:lmao

rascal
11-26-2013, 07:14 PM
Now they have a knockout game. Smashing a punch into some old lady that isn't looking to knock her out. The under 30 generation 14-29 is much more violent than the baby boomers when they were the same age.

Proxy
11-26-2013, 07:58 PM
Old people complaining about young people. This is a new thing.

rascal
01-18-2014, 11:24 PM
Two more school shootings this past week.

xmas1997
01-18-2014, 11:26 PM
Time outs don't work.

rascal
01-18-2014, 11:28 PM
The baby boomers are less violent than the generation before and less violent than the generation after. Crime is down because of the baby boomers replacing the generation before as they die out. As the boomers die off crime will rise again as they are replaced by more violent generations.

There were about 12 school shootings involving kids in the whole 1960s not counting accidents.

And none of the shootings was the random kill anyone variety but one kid killing another targeted kid.

xmas1997
01-18-2014, 11:33 PM
The baby boomers are less violent than the generation before and less violent than the generation after. Crime is down because of the baby boomers replacing the generation before as they die out. As the boomers die off crime will rise again as they are replaced by more violent generations.

This is probably true.
The generation before was alcohol motivated, while the baby boomers are weed motivated and the generation after are into crack, glue, and bath salts.

DeadlyDynasty
01-18-2014, 11:42 PM

There were about 12 school shootings involving kids in the whole 1960s not counting accidents.
oh shut the fuck up you old twat

rascal
01-18-2014, 11:44 PM
oh shut the fuck up you old twat

Not old. I wish I was old, then I would be retired.

Clipper Nation
01-18-2014, 11:45 PM
:lolld Fagg:lolt

rascal
01-18-2014, 11:47 PM
:lolld Fagg:lolt

Faggot? What the hell are you talking about?

xmas1997
01-18-2014, 11:55 PM
Faggot? What the hell are you talking about?

That just might be the only coherent argument he can come up with, and it probably stems from rejection at some point or another.

benefactor
01-19-2014, 12:06 AM
Shouldn't you old faggots be in bed?

Rogue
01-19-2014, 12:18 AM
it's because they grew up in the strong atmosphere of feminism and national pussification tbh.