PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: LOL Jordan: "Now That Kobe Is Injured I Guess I Would Have To Say Lebron Is Better"

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 08:55 AM
:lol@midnight_pulp

It's obvious MJ doesn't have the same respect for Lebron that he does for Kobe(since he actually played against Kobe)...it's like pulling teeth to get him to compliment the dude...but he need not worry it's clear as day the Heat are flaming out this season (knock on wood) :lmao

“It’s hard to pick. It’s hard to say the best player,” Jordan said. “You would have to say LeBron because of what he’s capable of doing. Kobe is coming off an injury and you don’t know where he is going to be at his age. I would have to say LeBron.”

YmT5Y3ni3iI

Michael Jordan.
11-02-2013, 08:58 AM
Its simple really. LeBron is a threat to my legacy. Kobe is not.

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 09:00 AM

Right on que..I left it dangling because I knew that's the only card you had to play :lmao...truth is you're never a threat when you win a title on a locked out season; get bailed out by Ray Allen, and get owned by a rookie in what should be your 3 peat season...reality is Bron is as big a threat as Dirk Nowitski is :rollin

Michael Jordan.
11-02-2013, 09:01 AM
Right on que..I left it dangling because I knew that's the only card you had to play :lmao...truth is you're never a threat when you win a title on a locked out season; get bailed out by Ray Allen, and get owned by a rookie in what should be your 3 peat season...reality is Bron is as big a threat as Dirk Nowitski is :rollin

Lots of anger in you Kevin. Kobe's legacy is cemented as a glorified role player. Nothing more.

AchillesHeel
11-02-2013, 09:12 AM

que? l2spell cue dumb fuck

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 09:25 AM
Lots of anger in you Kevin. Kobe's legacy is cemented as a glorified role player. Nothing more.

Kevin or Cedric which is it....Midget...you thought you could shake the midget label by showing up as MJ huh...well it took me awhile but I should have known it was your bitch ass midget...I should have known...it was hard though as there are many faggot like you running around here vying for the queer queen title

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-02-2013, 09:30 AM

Lmao MJ you're on crack. LeBron will never be a threat to your legacy. Period

Michael Jordan.
11-02-2013, 09:31 AM
Kevin or Cedric which is it....Midget...you thought you could shake the midget label by showing up as MJ huh...well it took me awhile but I should have known it was your bitch ass midget...I should have known...it was hard though as there are many faggot like you running around here vying for the queer queen title

:lol meltdown
:lol not mid

Michael Jordan.
11-02-2013, 09:32 AM
Lmao MJ you're on crack. LeBron will never be a threat to your legacy. Period

:lol McGrady better than LeBron. Fucking retard.

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 09:34 AM
:lol meltdown
:lol not mid

^ my ass

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 09:35 AM

have some fucking respect for your self MJ....is all that Crack eating your brain..since when did you start bowing down...

Let me hear you say it MJ...I am better than Lebron...He is not a threat to my legacy...

Michael Jordan.
11-02-2013, 09:36 AM
^ my ass

You really are stupid. :lol This has been a lot of fun

Leetonidas
Why do you always put your misquoted paraphrase in quotations if it's, you know, paraphrased? You understand what quotation marks are for right?

Koolaid_Man
this thread is an example of why I own Spur fan...now the troll MJ will either disappear or continually own himself over and over again in this thread...there is no way around how I just boxed him in :lmao

Michael Jordan.
11-02-2013, 09:38 AM
this thread is an example of why I own Spur fan...now the troll MJ will either disappear or continually own himself over and over again in this thread...there is no way around how I just boxed him in :lmao

You really can't make up this level of tardation :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 09:38 AM
Why do you always put your misquoted paraphrase in quotations if it's, you know, paraphrased? You understand what quotation marks are for right?

because I enjoy doing it ;-)

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-02-2013, 09:40 AM

At least he can hit a jumpshot. Or a game winning shot :lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 09:41 AM
You really can't make up this level of tardation :lol

hey MJ...so when did you realize you needed to rotate Lebron's balls...when did it first dawn on you that he was better?

Tell me more please about how he is a threat..I'd like to hear in detail :lol

Michael Jordan.
11-02-2013, 09:43 AM
hey MJ...so when did you realize you needed to rotate Lebron's balls...when did it first dawn on you that he was better?

Tell me more please about how he is a threat..I'd like to hear in detail :lol
Already did. Though you didn't respond once in that thread :lol

Koolaid_Man
The MJ troll is back peddling this morning...:lol I thought MJ feared no one...what has happened to him...I guess 2>6

Michael Jordan.
At least he can hit a jumpshot. Or a game winning shot :lmao

LeBron has the higher career shooting percentage ans more game winning shots :lol

Michael Jordan.
11-02-2013, 09:44 AM

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-02-2013, 09:44 AM
The MJ troll is back peddling this morning...:lol I thought MJ feared no one...what has happened to him...I guess 2>6

How many finals did MJ lose? How many did he win after retiring? LeBron nut jugglers are on crack.

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 09:45 AM

So why not just disown yourself and goes balls deep like Clipper Nation....since it's inevitable why are you still holding on to self awareness....change your avi and sig please...CLipper Nation can tell you how the Lebron suck off is done

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-02-2013, 09:46 AM
LeBron has the higher career shooting percentage ans more game winning shots :lol

Tl;dr

LeSteroid is not nor ever will be In the same league as MJ

Rogue
11-02-2013, 09:46 AM
said someone who picked Kwame Brown over Agent Zero, Pau Gasol etc...

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 09:48 AM
How many finals did MJ lose? How many did he win after retiring? LeBron nut jugglers are on crack.

:lol it's a ridiculous argument...they might as well just volunteer to sign up for a " I wanna be retarded" serum injection

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 09:50 AM

he done that against who? did he play the Bad Boy pistons or the 92 Knicks ...I think I've just destroyed the MJ troll...what self ownage I'm forcing him into....I actually stumbled across this genius of mine...it was an accident...:lol

Michael Jordan.
11-02-2013, 09:52 AM
he done that against who? did he play the Bad Boy pistons or the 92 Knicks ...I think I've just destroyed the MJ troll...what self ownage I'm forcing him into....I actually stumbled across this genius of mine...it was an accident...:lol

He did it without getting wide open shots with Shaq. Now stop being a bitch and resond to Kobe's records :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 09:54 AM
He did it without getting wide open shots with Shaq. Now stop being a bitch and resond to Kobe's records :lol

umm excuse....but I want the board to witness how when one is clearly losing an argument they try to pivot....well this isn't excel and I'm not very good with pivot tables..so I think I'll stick to the topic at hand....:lmao

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 09:55 AM
Why is Lebron Better Than MJ.....ok MJ..tell me why is Lebron better than Kareem...dude I got you cornered dead to rights

Michael Jordan.
11-02-2013, 09:58 AM
Why is Lebron Better Than MJ.....ok MJ..tell me why is Lebron better than Kareem...dude I got you cornered dead to rights

Go look in the records thread :lol Unless you scurred

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Go look in the records thread :lol Unless you scurred
LeBron played straight through high school. MJ got a degree. Don't mean shit

JRHernandez88
11-02-2013, 10:59 AM
MJ always sounds so salty talkin about LeBron

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-02-2013, 11:01 AM

Do you think it's due to his 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th title? Or the possibility of having 8 straight if he didn't try out baseball?

JRHernandez88
11-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Do you think it's due to his 3rd, 4th, 5th, or 6th title? Or the possibility of having 8 straight if he didn't try out baseball?

http://imageshack.us/a/img849/9983/4g2gkl.png

I think its due to people saying hes next for the GOAT title

& the fact that kobe is his biggest impersonator

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 11:11 AM

based on what....is Spur fan really seriously trying to make the case that Lebron is better than MJ....let me ask..is Lebron better than Tim Duncan?

you guys are pure unadulterated homosexuals :lol

Clipper Nation
11-02-2013, 11:17 AM
:lol at Kool somehow spinning a truthbomb like "LeBron > Kirby" into "LeBron's not better than MJ"

JRHernandez88
11-02-2013, 12:03 PM
based on what....is Spur fan really seriously trying to make the case that Lebron is better than MJ....let me ask..is Lebron better than Tim Duncan?

you guys are pure unadulterated homosexuals :lol
Suck my dick faggothttp://imageshack.us/a/img11/6302/mjchokehand.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img543/3100/mjyellin.png

http://imageshack.us/a/img687/666/rrnpco.png

DMC
11-02-2013, 02:40 PM

Not true. Any real search for Kobe Bryant will return at least a few rape results.

DMC
11-02-2013, 02:42 PM
LeBron played straight through high school. MJ got a degree. Don't mean shit

MJ left a year early, returned later and finished, but Jordan did not finish UNC prior to entering the draft.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-02-2013, 03:02 PM
MJ left a year early, returned later and finished, but Jordan did not finish UNC prior to entering the draft.

POINT BEING that LeBron had a three year head start when it came to stats.

DPG21920
11-02-2013, 03:30 PM

DPG says hi to you.

AchillesHeel
11-02-2013, 03:43 PM
God, no poster on this site has yet to make me use the ignore function, but Kool is quickly climbing up on my list...Pure idiocy and shitty takes, why the hell do I still waste my time reading and replying to a retard?

I can smell a great troll from a mile away, Kool is not a great troll, just a guy who legitimately knows shit about basketball and worships a poor man's MJ like there's no tomorrow...It's sad. I even felt sorry for Kool when Culburn talked about him stealing towels in Vegas and living in his mom's basement, but I'm done pitying this fool. It's time to part ways.

DMC
11-02-2013, 04:05 PM
POINT BEING that LeBron had a three year head start when it came to stats.

He didn't get his degree first. Learn about the person you're talking about.

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 04:07 PM
God, no poster on this site has yet to make me use the ignore function, but Kool is quickly climbing up on my list...Pure idiocy and shitty takes, why the hell do I still waste my time reading and replying to a retard?

I can smell a great troll from a mile away, Kool is not a great troll, just a guy who legitimately knows shit about basketball and worships a poor man's MJ like there's no tomorrow...It's sad. I even felt sorry for Kool when Culburn talked about him stealing towels in Vegas and living in his mom's basement, but I'm done pitying this fool. It's time to part ways.

^ wtf....what kind of ridiculous female shit is this..

hey AchillesHeel:

W1cb1Gk1ueE&********=1

DMC
11-02-2013, 04:07 PM

He has no interest in the game. He's just here to entertain himself for whatever reason. He doesn't even read most other threads, just starts new ones. It's a character someone else decided to invest a shit load of time into that hasn't exactly panned out for them for various reasons, but some people cannot cut their losses and continue holding onto the rock as it drags them into the abyss.

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 04:09 PM

there's no way a crack baby can or should end up being the GOAT..won't happen..sorry Lebronze fans :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 04:16 PM
He has no interest in the game. He's just here to entertain himself for whatever reason. He doesn't even read most other threads, just starts new ones. It's a character someone else decided to invest a shit load of time into that hasn't exactly panned out for them for various reasons, but some people cannot cut their losses and continue holding onto the rock as it drags them into the abyss.

^ So DMC...how's your pussy? :lmao:lmao

dg1QWKrWn5o

DMC
11-02-2013, 04:44 PM
too stupid, didn't read lol

midnightpulp
11-02-2013, 04:46 PM
People think I'm the Michael Jordan troll?

Lol.

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 04:53 PM
too stupid, didn't read lol

you did read..and you LOL too...itchy pussy boy

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 04:54 PM
People think I'm the Michael Jordan troll?

Lol.

so after I've clowned you in this thread you mysteriously bring back midget? what a dead give-away :lmao

midnightpulp
11-02-2013, 04:57 PM
so after I've clowned you in this thread you mysteriously bring back midget? what a dead give-away :lmao

Sorry, Kool. Not Michael Jordan. I entered this thread because I saw, "lol at midnightpulp."

I ain't even up to date on the latest ST drama and shticks, since I'm barely back from my traditional off-season vacation.

lefty
11-02-2013, 04:58 PM
So MJ basically saying the LeBron doesnt fake injury like Kobe, because Lebron is an ALPHA MALE !!!

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 05:06 PM
So MJ basically saying the LeBron doesnt fake injury like Kobe, because Lebron is an ALPHA MALE !!!

you remember the fake elbow injury to Boston in 2010

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Sorry, Kool. Not Michael Jordan. I entered this thread because I saw, "lol at midnightpulp."

I ain't even up to date on the latest ST drama and shticks, since I'm barely back from my traditional off-season vacation.

ok Cool...let me fill you in....

1. A poll was started and agreed to by 80% of Spur fan that they would call Tim Duncan "Tammy Tits" in honor of my support for the Spurs during the NBA Finals.

2. Tammy got cucked

3. Tammy got his money stolen and given to an illegal alien

4. Tammy got outed as a dude lover

5. Tammy was injured due to a chop to the tits

6. You already know about 6

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-02-2013, 05:11 PM

Of course dumbass DMC would ignore the point.

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 05:15 PM
other notables:

DMC confessed to be in love with the same sex
DPG admitted he's only 3.5 inches erect
.Lefty was caught with a 14 yr old
Elnono send a private link to his shemale collection
Spurraider just started getting his prostate checked
Clipper_Nation has a bad case of hemorrhoids

there's a ton of other shit to catch you up on

Arnold Toht
11-02-2013, 05:28 PM
Tammy got his money stolen and given to an illegal alien
:lmao

whitemamba
11-02-2013, 05:52 PM
:lol@midnight_pulp

It's obvious MJ doesn't have the same respect for Lebron that he does for Kobe(since he actually played against Kobe)...it's like pulling teeth to get him to compliment the dude...but he need not worry it's clear as day the Heat are flaming out this season (knock on wood) :lmao

YmT5Y3ni3iI

1:50 pippens ankles :lol

Calispursfan11
11-02-2013, 06:37 PM
Tbh the usual suspects just doing what they do in this thread, entertaining the rest of us. Koolaid, although annoying as hell, often obscene and offensive really seems to have pushed MJs buttons here and it kind of makes sense. You can tell by the constant and frequent attempts to defend against the legacy argument. MJ should just leave it be and pretend he never got called out on this.

Koolaid_Man
11-02-2013, 07:40 PM
Tbh the usual suspects just doing what they do in this thread, entertaining the rest of us. Koolaid, although annoying as hell, often obscene and offensive really seems to have pushed MJs buttons here and it kind of makes sense. You can tell by the constant and frequent attempts to defend against the legacy argument. MJ should just leave it be and pretend he never got called out on this.

:lmao ^ why you clowning your boy

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 02:16 PM
:lmao ^ why you clowning your boy

Hi Michael....:lol

RsxPiimp
11-03-2013, 02:23 PM
i have to say this and you guys know me, i'm a fan of this MJ poster myself but koolaid man ethered MJ in this thread :lol. mj doesnt know if he'll drive left or right or just pull up an akward jumper. :lol kool puttin that glove defense on mikey :lobt2:

brilliant tactic by koolaidman in this thread honestly :hat

RsxPiimp
11-03-2013, 02:25 PM
and i'd love to hear how lebron is better and is a threat to mj honestly. serious talk, no duck tales.

MJ owns Lebron in PER, raw numbers, fg% in the finals, not to mention jordan is 6-0 and lebron is 2-2 while shooting 42% in 4 finals appearances.

lebron had 1 good nba finals (2011) the rest are pretty mediocre.

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 04:01 PM
and i'd love to hear how lebron is better and is a threat to mj honestly. serious talk, no duck tales.

MJ owns Lebron in PER, raw numbers, fg% in the finals, not to mention jordan is 6-0 and lebron is 2-2 while shooting 42% in 4 finals appearances.

lebron had 1 good nba finals (2011) the rest are pretty mediocre.

don't hold ya breath Sire...since my ether...MJ avoiding this thread like the plague :lmao but Imma make em sweat just a little bit longer..I am rather enjoying watching him squirm in irritation of me...:lol

Jodelo
11-03-2013, 04:18 PM
MJ avoiding this thread like the plague

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221573

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 04:24 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=221573

who are you... mighty mouse?

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 06:37 PM
Hi MJ :lol..this is your conscience calling

Michael Jordan.