PDA

View Full Version : Who is the biggest keyboard warrior

AussieFanKurt
11-02-2013, 07:47 PM
aka who in person would be most likely to be the complete opposite of how they are here

benefactor
11-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Lakaluva tbh. No one would have thought his fake black/pimp/tough guy act would have been outed as a Naruto loving Asian with a small penis. Seriously one of the greatest moments in internet history.

DJR210
11-02-2013, 08:06 PM
Lakaluva tbh. No one would have thought his fake black/pimp/tough guy act would have been outed as a Naruto loving Asian with a small penis. Seriously one of the greatest moments in internet history.

Agreed.

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 08:11 PM
What about kill bill pana?
And kobyz with his pathetic emo schtick?

Rogue
11-02-2013, 08:12 PM
LM would've been a legit candidate had he not been banned, while Rogue, as you know him, is pretty much the same in his real life... humble, smart, kind-hearted and even a bit shy, only difference is I'm not nearly as feeble in the real life as I usually appear to be on Spurstalk. You can beat my ass hard and treat me like trash in the real life but I'll remain dry-eyed because I have a heart of iron. I crave the feeling of crying freely inside the arms of some fine girl who loves me just as much as I love her, telling her how lonely I felt in the past year without her, but at the end of the day I'll wake up from the reverie, only to realize that I'm still chilling in my cold tiny room by myself, posting on Spurstalk which's my only source of fun. :cry

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 08:15 PM
LM would've been a legit candidate had he not been banned, while Rogue, as you know him, is pretty much the same in his real life... humble, smart, kind-hearted and even a bit shy, only difference is I'm not nearly as feeble in the real life as I usually appear to be on Spurstalk. You can beat my ass hard and treat me like trash in the real life but I'll remain dry-eyed because I have a heart of iron. I crave the feeling of crying freely inside the arms of some fine girl who loves me just as much as I love her, telling her how lonely I felt in the past year without her, but at the end of the day I'll wake up from the reverie, only to realize that I'm still chilling in my cold tiny room by myself, posting on Spurstalk which's my only source of fun. :cry

Just curious, you don't have to answer if you don't feel like it, but why is this your only resource for fun?
Don't you ever go out with friends?
You are not an invalid bound to a wheel chair or blind etc., are you?

Rogue
11-02-2013, 08:52 PM
going out with friends ain't bringing me no fun either tbh. I didn't have no computers when I was in middle school but we always had so much fun in the classroom. Me & several friends of mine were mascots of the class and we could make the whole class LMAO for a minute or so on a regular basis. We did hoodrat stuffs together, drawing pictures on the big while walls, spitting at dumbasses from the 5th floor etc... I really had a great time back then in my childhood but that time was gone, and I'm basically out of contacts with them niggas already. And even if we were still friends, there would be no such fun anymore. Like we may go out to have dinner together but that's it, we'd never do those bad stuffs ever again, and more likely than not, their bitches would come along and would make me look like a queer when I was being alone. I'm a lifelong celibate and that's my fate, but I can accept it and I'm even happy with it to some extent, because it gave me the strong fortitude and a heart of iron, things that one would never acquire without such experience. If I were so mentally weak in the real life I would've probably committed suicide already, tbh.

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 08:58 PM
Just asking because too much, or too little, of anything can be bad for you.
Do not be a "shut in" if you can help it, at least go eat out, or to a movie, or even take walks and get Out, resist being stuck inside all the time, it isn't healthy regardless of your sexual orientation.

Relevancy
11-02-2013, 09:02 PM
xmas what could happen if somebody stays in there house too much?

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 09:12 PM
xmas what could happen if somebody stays in there house too much?

They could develop anti social behavior for one.
Most of us need sunlight for our health for two.
I wasn't criticizing, it was genuine concern is all.
Agoraphobia is another problem area.

Rogue
11-02-2013, 09:15 PM
thanks, xmas bro. it's apparent you're posting on an iphone or something yet you still strove to type so many words to give me such honest advice, thanks. :cry

P.S. your avatar is cool, tbh. cats are smart animals and there're like a platoon of cats patrolling our school building, inside and out, like you can often see them cats loitering in the corridors and halls, even classrooms sometimes.

xmas1997
11-02-2013, 09:18 PM
thanks, xmas bro. it's apparent you're posting on an iphone or something yet you still strove to type so many words to give me such honest advice, thanks. :cry

P.S. your avatar is cool, tbh. cats are smart animals and there're like a platoon of cats patrolling our school building, inside and out, like you can often see them cats loitering in the corridors and halls, even classrooms sometimes.

You're quite welcome, I've had cats most all my life, but not now, rather four dogs. The avatar is in memory of them. :lol

Posting on an iPad, it has a mind of its own, I always have to edit.

silverblk mystix
11-02-2013, 09:23 PM

:lmao

Rogue
11-02-2013, 09:26 PM
staying at home 24/7 was just the type of life I lived for a year or so after I quit that shitty job around Independence day last year, until school began earlier in September this year. at least I have to go to school these days, spending at least one hour outdoor every workday, on my way to school and back home riding a bicycle. And I have to talk to my classmates certainly, playing jokes with them niggas even though those jokes are futile and pale, learning some new words once in a while (like "uxorious")

Fabbs
11-02-2013, 09:56 PM
staying at home 24/7 was just the type of life I lived for a year or so after I quit that shitty job around Independence day last year, until school began earlier in September this year. at least I have to go to school these days, spending at least one hour outdoor every workday, on my way to school and back home riding a bicycle. And I have to talk to my classmates certainly, playing jokes with them niggas even though those jokes are futile and pale, learning some new words once in a while (like "uxorious")
Everyone is learning. Or should be.
http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/131163/Scarlett-Johansson-Admits-She-Is-Too-Controlling-In-Relationships

AussieFanKurt
11-03-2013, 01:34 AM

Link to where this is revealed?

Clipper Nation
11-03-2013, 01:41 AM
Link to where this is revealed?
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175871

AussieFanKurt
11-03-2013, 01:47 AM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175871

thanks brah.. fark 27 pages

apalisoc_9
11-03-2013, 02:22 AM
Keyboard warrior?

the war between Chumpdumper and blake VS SAS and silverblk mystics have been going on forever. They also tend to get overly personal specially the latter..

That's what i would call a keyboard warrior tbh.

The Reckoning
11-03-2013, 06:12 AM
you've never seen the lol thread???

TDMVPDPOY
11-03-2013, 08:42 AM
technique deserves a mention, cant beat a wanker who clubs in white pants fckn ur girlfriend while ur at work...

DJR210
11-03-2013, 08:58 AM

:lol

DJR210
11-03-2013, 08:59 AM
technique deserves a mention, cant beat a wanker who clubs in white pants fckn ur girlfriend while ur at work...

Dont forget, a wanker from the darkest, meanest streets of Brooklyn or whatever he claimed.