11-02-2013, 09:08 PM
pingpong with the truth napalm bomb here... Houston sucks

NASpurs
11-02-2013, 09:17 PM
Richard Jefferson 4/8 FG 2/3 3s 12 pts

lol Rockets

Clipper Nation
11-02-2013, 10:01 PM
Utah switching into tank mode now, tbh....

jimbo
11-02-2013, 10:20 PM
Richard Jefferson 4/8 FG 2/3 3s 12 pts

lol Rockets

Leading scorer with 18 points right now

:rollin

Dwight's just too afraid to play D against the faggots probably. First Timmy, now this.

Bulaien999
11-02-2013, 10:34 PM

Lmao Rogue with the premature bads. 3~0 sucker

PingPong
11-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Richard Jefferson as the top scorer tells a lot about the Jazz tbh... And Houston is scary when Rin and Bin Harden start to play.

The Third Man
11-02-2013, 10:49 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z49whgBNCyE

sook
11-02-2013, 11:21 PM
premature ejac. I called it all along. Back to back and the jazz do what the jazz do at home. Just wait till they blow their seed early and put the whippin on em in the 4th. Taking a page out of the spurs book and I'm glad.

Girasuck
11-03-2013, 11:41 AM
Richard Jefferson as the top scorer tells a lot about the Jazz tbh... And Houston is scary when Rin and Bin Harden start to play.

Music to my ears. The quest for Wiggins is on.

It's been the best of both worlds for Jazz fans so far. We've been competitive in all 3 games with the young guys and we've lost all 3. Perfect way to start the season.

GuerillaBlack
11-03-2013, 12:18 PM

Everyone underrating Rin, but the starting unit runs well with him there. He's taking the starting job back.

Michael Jordan.
11-03-2013, 12:24 PM
Everyone underrating Rin, but the starting unit runs well with him there. He's taking the starting job back.

Lin turns the ball over too much. Cant have him and Harden AND Howard doing that.

GuerillaBlack
11-03-2013, 12:29 PM
Lin turns the ball over too much. Cant have him and Harden AND Howard doing that.

When he is on the floor, Harden has a higher FG% and the team runs better. Lin has had 2, 6, and 3 turnovers. Harden with 5, 4, and 5. Parsons with 0, 3, 4 and Howard with 4, 3, and 2. Lin turning the ball over isn't the problem. The whole team has turnover issues. Even last year he averaged less than three a game. If he could just keep his averages that he had after the All-Star break, then Lin will be a pretty good third/fourth option, depending on the night. Dwight will be a better Tyson.

Michael Jordan.
11-03-2013, 12:43 PM
I think Parsons will be the key as well. But the team needs to learn how to get Dwight the ball when he has his man beat in the post. That's on McHale.

Bulaien999
11-03-2013, 01:48 PM
I saw a few times where lin just missed dwight when he had his man sealed... it will take time to learn each other's spots

Rogue
11-03-2013, 09:11 PM
When he is on the floor, Harden has a higher FG% and the team runs better. Lin has had 2, 6, and 3 turnovers. Harden with 5, 4, and 5. Parsons with 0, 3, 4 and Howard with 4, 3, and 2. Lin turning the ball over isn't the problem. The whole team has turnover issues. Even last year he averaged less than three a game. If he could just keep his averages that he had after the All-Star break, then Lin will be a pretty good third/fourth option, depending on the night. Dwight will be a better Tyson.
A turnover by your PG harms your team twice or three times as much as a turnover by a center or forward imho. It's apparent you're no longer watching them games on Chinese CCTV-5 cuz when I was watching the Warriors-Queens game yesterday on that channel, the commentators explained in detail how a PG's turnover is much worse than a big's or a forwards. of all your five players on the court, PG is the closest to your own half-court so when your PG turns the ball over, it'll most likely lead to a fastbreak by the opposing team and 2 points conceded. Meanwhile, a turnover by your big at the low post will only result in losing the ball possession.

Rogue
11-03-2013, 09:15 PM
It's like, PG is your last man in defense most times, like the CB in soccer (except the goalie of course), and if the CB loses the ball to the opposing team's striker, the result would be disastrous.

and it's hilarious to say Rin would be a 4th something option on your team when he's not even one of the best 4 on your bench.