PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: THAT dude semen cloud upstairs...

ElNono
11-02-2013, 11:45 PM
Better get an umbrella if you're heading up, tbh...

TDMVPDPOY
11-02-2013, 11:49 PM
a bukkake is not a bukkake when everyone is premature ejaculating at different times...tonight the same usual clowns who costs the spurs the finals appeared tonight again

jeebus
11-02-2013, 11:51 PM
meanwhile Danny Green continues his Jaren Jackson Syndrome(minus the weight gain) after getting paid.

HI-FI
11-02-2013, 11:51 PM
Nono just pre-empting the fact Manu's thunder stolen by a real nigga wop.

ElNono
11-02-2013, 11:52 PM
Nono just pre-empting the fact Manu's thunder stolen by a real nigga wop.

:lol I was surprised Manu played well at all... back to back and all...

BRHornet45
11-02-2013, 11:54 PM
I mean the dude dressed up as fucking Mario for Halloween this year.

Beli you gotta turn your swag off at some point and give the rest of us a chance nigga

http://images.ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/BXmRBYHCcAADV44.jpg

HI-FI
11-02-2013, 11:55 PM
:lol I was surprised Manu played well at all... back to back and all...
I'm just happy to have a guy with a high BBIQ unlike Neal, who was basically an undersized Kobe in more ways than one. I still can't believe people are wishing Neal back over THAT DUDE, but that's ST for you.

TDMVPDPOY
11-03-2013, 12:00 AM
i knew when hero mode was in, game was basically over

seriously the guys outside of the hero clown got up back into the game, only to see hero take 3 consecutive possessions into the shits

i dont know what ayres provides on this team, dude cant do shit besides dunking, cant even shoot fts let alone anything 3ft out of the rim

patty mills was on fire in the first half then got his ass plugged for no reason, same with baynes....a big down low to clog up the lane is better then ayres doing nothing, or splitter being a pansy bitch

Calispursfan11
11-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Tbh, dude was great and all tonight, and I think he's solid overall but this is not going to be a regular occurrence. Moreover, upstairs is going to shortly meltdown over this loss like they always do. The performance by that Dude takes their minds off the loss somewhat, has a calming effect.

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2013, 12:03 AM
Tbh, dude was great and all tonight, and I think he's solid overall but this is not going to be a regular occurrence. Moreover, upstairs is going to shortly meltdown over this loss like they always do. The performance by that Dude takes their minds off the loss somewhat, has a calming effect.

everyone and their mother knew the spurs were losing this game

Calispursfan11
11-03-2013, 12:04 AM
everyone and their mother knew the spurs were losing this game

And yet, they will still meltdown tbh. Still...

BRHornet45
11-03-2013, 12:04 AM

the bottom line is that prior to the 4th quarter That Dude was only given like 4 shot opportunities (he was 2 of 4) ... the same thing happened in the first few games as well.

Pop needs to give him the green light much sooner than that.

Calispursfan11
11-03-2013, 12:07 AM
the bottom line is that prior to the 4th quarter That Dude was only given like 4 shot opportunities (he was 2 of 4) ... the same thing happened in the first few games as well.

I pretty much agree that he needs to loosen the reigns and that goes also for Kawhi or is that Kawhi simply isn't ready to be THE MAN? Pop is known to hold firepower back for no apparent reason other than senility or his control freak disposition.

TDMVPDPOY
11-03-2013, 12:07 AM

cant get green light when hero mode is on, hero sees other players on team shooting well...goes hero mode to offset the hot hand for his own mvp aspirations

ElNono
11-03-2013, 12:09 AM
I'm just happy to have a guy with a high BBIQ unlike Neal, who was basically an undersized Kobe in more ways than one. I still can't believe people are wishing Neal back over THAT DUDE, but that's ST for you.

Belli is fine, and he'll have nights like this, but you can't go overboard. I've been saying he's an upgrade over Neal, which isn't saying much, tbh...

BRHornet45
11-03-2013, 12:11 AM
exactly ... you can't expect him to be the Messiah every night.

but he can do much more than idiots like Monty Williams allowed him to do.

TDMVPDPOY
11-03-2013, 12:24 AM
Belli is fine, and he'll have nights like this, but you can't go overboard. I've been saying he's an upgrade over Neal, which isn't saying much, tbh...

gary neals role has been taken over by patty mills who continues to shoot every time he touches the ball....difference is patty knows when to stop chucking

does that mean cojo and decolo better look for new teams

gee
11-03-2013, 04:49 AM

Beli you gotta turn your swag off at some point and give the rest of us a chance nigga

http://images.ftw.usatoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/BXmRBYHCcAADV44.jpg

yo did Kawhi go to Halloween as the bad guy from Captain Phillips?

Rogue
11-03-2013, 04:59 AM
Pop is a great coach and I have no doubt about his ability but he does appear to be rather stubborn sometimes, like he benched my nigga Blair for no reason while playing scrubs like Bonner for extended minutes. Beli definitely deserves more ammo than scrubs like Patty and Verde tbh, he's the 3rd best guard on the spurs without a doubt, even the 2nd best arguably.

Calispursfan11
11-03-2013, 07:22 AM
Pop is a great coach and I have no doubt about his ability but he does appear to be rather stubborn sometimes, like he benched my nigga Blair for no reason while playing scrubs like Bonner for extended minutes. Beli definitely deserves more ammo than scrubs like Patty and Verde tbh, he's the 3rd best guard on the spurs without a doubt, even the 2nd best arguably.

Tbh do you guys think green knows he's inferior and is buckling under the pressure tbh?

TDMVPDPOY
11-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Tbh do you guys think green knows he's inferior and is buckling under the pressure tbh?

greend oesnt need to prove himself, his only on 3m a year new contract...should just play it out, but his form so far is fkn shit all round...

if mario ballotelli does beat danny green for the starting job, it makes sense to promote mario....i dont want turnoboli promoted to starter cause the bench needs a guy who can control the game, the backup pgs can sucka monkey dick who cant do any of that....

isnt danny green on the same contract as gary neal at the bucks?

DMC
11-03-2013, 10:41 AM
i knew when hero mode was in, game was basically over

seriously the guys outside of the hero clown got up back into the game, only to see hero take 3 consecutive possessions into the shits

i dont know what ayres provides on this team, dude cant do shit besides dunking, cant even shoot fts let alone anything 3ft out of the rim

patty mills was on fire in the first half then got his ass plugged for no reason, same with baynes....a big down low to clog up the lane is better then ayres doing nothing, or splitter being a pansy bitch

It's waaaaay to early to worry about any of that. Right now what I see are scores over 100. That has to change and I think it will when teams find their rhythm on defense. Offense will take care of itself. Predictably though, Spur fan only talks about offense. Spurs scored enough to win most NBA games. They shot 50% from both areas, didn't really get to the line at all, and that tells me they were settling for jump shots and not getting back in transition.

AchillesHeel
11-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Impressed with Marco so far, I knew he'd be a great scorer off the bench.

Mugen
11-03-2013, 10:59 AM

:lol

lefty
11-04-2013, 01:03 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYM0oq0CYAAKtEJ.jpg

BRHornet45
11-04-2013, 03:09 AM
LMAO Beli getting busted on Twitter like that

rayjayjohnson
11-04-2013, 04:10 AM
Sup nono?

good to see you again ese

Rogue
11-04-2013, 04:29 AM
He & another former Pelican TC have always been the two most notorious philanderers in NBA imho, nothing new.

scanry
11-04-2013, 06:11 AM
LMAO Beli getting busted on Twitter like that

Nice photoshop but funny sh!t there.

I'm glad THE DUDE hasn't disappointed yet. Just hope to god Belli gets over Pop's senile behavior in the regular season.

Rogue
11-04-2013, 09:13 AM
I don't see how it is a photoshop job tbh. Might be a fake account but I believe it is genuine. Beli was the absolute favorite of female fans in NO after big daddy TC left town and he must be used to flirting with women in such a saucy manner, too bad San Antonio women generally have different preferences of guys than NO bitches imho.

AchillesHeel
11-04-2013, 09:18 AM
I don't see how it is a photoshop job tbh. Might be a fake account but I believe it is genuine. Beli was the absolute favorite of female fans in NO after big daddy TC left town and he must be used to flirting with women in such a saucy manner, too bad San Antonio women generally have different preferences of guys than NO bitches imho.

Beli has gotten more pussy than the entire ST combined.

Rogue
11-04-2013, 09:27 AM
True, I seriously suspect that about 50% of all male ST posters over the age of 20 are still virgins, but only my nigga Jacob and I are honest/brave enough to tell the truth, while the rest are concocting fake sex stories to disguise their old intact dicks which they feel ashamed of more than anything else.