hater
11-02-2013, 11:46 PM
it's official :tu

hyhy
11-02-2013, 11:48 PM
trade green for matthews

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-02-2013, 11:52 PM
Bel is definitely more complete. That being said, we need Green's 3's.

TheGreatYacht
11-02-2013, 11:53 PM
Still missing since Game 5

Skull-1
11-02-2013, 11:54 PM

And.....

> Manu

> Neal

BatManu20
11-02-2013, 11:58 PM
If Green wasn't deadly from 3 he wouldn't be in the league tbh. He's that bad at everything else. But every once in while he has those games that make you glad he's on your team.

Pako
11-03-2013, 12:01 AM
Green has good defense. He just need to play his streght (spot up shooter)

Sean Cagney
11-03-2013, 12:30 AM
Some said we would miss Neal and he was not an upgrade from Neal and a worse shooter.

apalisoc_9
11-03-2013, 01:00 AM
Let's not get carried away here. Marco has been been balling lately and green looks like he hasn't gotten over the finals yet. That said, Green's strongest point really is his defense. He will get his minutes if he can just continue playing good defense while hitting 2 or 3 threes a game. If Bellineli ever improves defensively though, then yeah, he most likely would eat all of green's minutes in the playoff

Ice009
11-03-2013, 01:05 AM
Marco was fantastic tonight. I defintely like his team play much better than Neal's so far.

ElNono
11-03-2013, 01:05 AM
Let's not get carried away here. Marco has been been balling lately and green looks like he hasn't gotten over the finals yet. That said, Green's strongest point really is his defense. He will get his minutes if he can just continue playing good defense while hitting 2 or 3 threes a game. If Bellineli ever improves defensively though, then yeah, he most likely would eat all of green's minutes in the playoff

Yes, and he did a good job on Lillard in the 1st half... that was an underrated move by Pop to preserve Tony, IMO.

HarlemHeat37
11-03-2013, 01:10 AM
Beli is going to have more bad games than good, I'm surprised so many people here have never watched him play, he has never been known for his consistency, tbh..he's also a terrible defender, obviously..he's Gary Neal + better passing..

Green is the same, but he defends at an above average level, which is always useful..

BRHornet45
11-03-2013, 01:14 AM
Beli is going to have more bad games than good, I'm surprised so many people here have never watched him play, he has never been known for his consistency, tbh..he's also a terrible defender, obviously..he's Gary Neal + better passing..

Green is the same, but he defends at an above average level, which is always useful..

again son you're falling into the ESPN crowd

Beli hasn't been used right. Pop is the only coach who SHOULD have enough sense on how to use him the right way.

HarlemHeat37
11-03-2013, 01:15 AM
again son you're falling into the ESPN crowd

Beli hasn't been used right. Pop is the only coach who SHOULD have enough sense on how to use him the right way.

What's the right way to use him, tbh?..

And I've never heard Beli discussed on ESPN, tbh:lol..

Robz4000
11-03-2013, 01:19 AM
So lets just file this under things we knew and move on

BRHornet45
11-03-2013, 01:21 AM
What's the right way to use him, tbh?..

And I've never heard Beli discussed on ESPN, tbh:lol..

son ESPN doesn't talk about him because he only sells a lot of shoes and jerseys in Italy .... not China.

players who can sell in China receive media praise and help from the officials in the NBA. proven fact.

as far as how to use him? I'm no expert, but I can say that he should be a legit #2 or #3 scoring option on ANY team in the NBA right now. up until this season he has been treated like a #6 option.

PlayNando
11-03-2013, 01:25 AM
:tu

apalisoc_9
11-03-2013, 01:27 AM
son ESPN doesn't talk about him because he only sells a lot of shoes and jerseys in Italy .... not China.

players who can sell in China receive media praise and help from the officials in the NBA. proven fact.

as far as how to use him? I'm no expert, but I can say that he should be a legit #2 or #3 scoring option on ANY team in the NBA right now. up until this season he has been treated like a #6 option.

:lol

Maybe the second option when the second unit is playing.

gee
11-03-2013, 04:25 AM

Maybe the second option when the second unit is playing.

he could easily be in the spurs starting lineup playing big minutes and making big contributions

Hoops Czar
11-03-2013, 05:52 AM

He was Chicago's 6th option last year? Yeah, hardly....

eric365
11-03-2013, 06:45 AM
It doesn't means much for Beli. Green has negative value in the first 3 games.
Once DG starts his season, we'll see

Russo21
11-03-2013, 07:58 AM
Danny still hungover from celebrating Miami's Championship with LeBron :ihit

ceperez
11-03-2013, 07:59 AM
Bel is definitely more complete. That being said, we need Green's 3's.

We need Green't defense also!

GrandeDavid
11-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Green lacks toughness softened up real puddinglike late in the Finals.

Blizzardwizard
11-03-2013, 09:36 AM
I don't like how Green has been cutting inside more so far this season, I think he should just stick to being a spot up shooter. I've been getting headaches from the constant thud off the rim from Green's shots.

Vash StampedE
11-03-2013, 09:43 AM
Bellinelli>Neal, thats for sure.

I just hope Marco has ice in his veins just like Neal.

Stabula
11-03-2013, 11:19 AM
No shit Belinelli is better than Green. Green should be a match up or change-of-pace player, honestly. He's good at shutting down point guards and can be lethal from long range against shaky defenses. That's the entirety of his repertoire, however.

Chinook
11-03-2013, 12:58 PM
Right now for sure. But a lot of people look better than Green when he's slumping. Few look better when he's on. The Spurs' first unit is out of sync offensively, and it affects him the most.

I don't know why people are praising Belinelli for last night though. That was about as Neal-like of a performance as you'll ever see. Nothing about that shot selection bodes well for him getting consistent minutes in the playoffs.

Raven
11-03-2013, 01:17 PM
he wouldn't be a prime team cancer if he wasn't great at fooling people, would he?

Stabula
11-03-2013, 06:33 PM
Right now for sure. But a lot of people look better than Green when he's slumping. Few look better when he's on. The Spurs' first unit is out of sync offensively, and it affects him the most.

I don't know why people are praising Belinelli for last night though. That was about as Neal-like of a performance as you'll ever see. Nothing about that shot selection bodes well for him getting consistent minutes in the playoffs.

That's a pretty lofty statement.

Chinook
11-03-2013, 07:54 PM
Not really.

Rogue
11-03-2013, 08:56 PM
water is wet thread imho. saying Beli > green is just as safe as Lee > Diaw, tbh

DesignatedT
11-03-2013, 09:00 PM
Both are equally important.

Skull-1
11-03-2013, 09:07 PM
Marco was fantastic tonight. I defintely like his team play much better than Neal's so far.
And he moves around trying to get open. Neal just stood there looking like Tracy Morgan.

PlayNando
11-03-2013, 09:10 PM
Not just lofty. It's an outright stupid statement tbh.

cd021
11-03-2013, 11:52 PM
Not just lofty. It's an outright stupid statement tbh.

Talking about benching a player who is notorious for hot-cold stretches after 3 games is outright stupid? Green should start Beli should finish unless he can't be hid on defense.

PlayNando
11-04-2013, 12:13 AM
Talking about benching a player who is notorious for hot-cold stretches after 3 games is outright stupid? Green should start Beli should finish unless he can't be hid on defense.
Saying Green is as good as anyone in the league when he is on is just stupid. I mean, for f's sakes, what we saw from MARCO the other night was FAR FAR BETTER than anything Green has really ever done. Sure, he hit wide open treys in the Finals. Whoopidy do, he was wide open and did NOTHING else on offense. Dude is just a spot up shooter tbh!

Chinook
11-04-2013, 12:30 AM
Lol. People continuing to overrate regular-season chucking. Neal has his share of awesome shooting games too. And people were calling for him to start over Green then as well. Where are those people now?

Even while being horrible on offense, Green managed to lead the team in plus-minus. Anyone who was paying attention knows Danny's defense on Lillard was the reason why the game didn't get out of hand sooner.

DMC
11-04-2013, 12:34 AM
Marco Belinelli, better than Danny Green?

Danny Green almost wasn't in the league a couple years ago. Danny was damn near the Finals MVP last season, so let's not start sucking each other off just yet. Wait for the jury to come to a decision.

lefty
11-04-2013, 12:35 AM
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c88/drawlz600/Golden%20State%20of%20Mind%20Art/belinelli_posters.jpg

Tigole Bitties
11-04-2013, 12:55 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYM0oq0CYAAKtEJ.jpg

https://twitter.com/g0ldbluntz/status/397219065581666304/photo/1

Looks like the Italian Stallion likes grilling up spicy sausage

jon123spurs
11-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Haha I saw that too. She aint even hot im sure he could pull hotter chicks than that. Lol oh marco living up to his Italian heritage,

PlayNando
11-04-2013, 01:09 AM
Wait, that's actually real...? :lol

cd021
11-04-2013, 10:05 PM
Saying Green is as good as anyone in the league when he is on is just stupid. I mean, for f's sakes, what we saw from MARCO the other night was FAR FAR BETTER than anything Green has really ever done. Sure, he hit wide open treys in the Finals. Whoopidy do, he was wide open and did NOTHING else on offense. Dude is just a spot up shooter tbh!

Yeah...tell me an offense in the NBA that doesn't value players who can knock down 3's open, or not. Ironically Memphis and the Lakers could have certainly used Green when we hammered them.

I think Chinook meant when Green is hot he is as good a shooter in the NBA. That of course is right, he in one of the five best three point shooters during his 5 year career. Green hit 20 3's in a 3 game span during the rodeo road trip last season. Including 7 against Detroit, and 8 against Minnesota, including 4 in the 4th quarter. In the post season, he was player stellar defense against Steph Curry in the GSW series . He was a big reason why we able to stop Curry and the Warriors.

If hitting wide open 3's in the finals is so easy why was he the one to break the three point record. That was held by the most prolific 3 point shooter in NBA history (Ray Allen). You're clearly glossing over a his achievement for the sake of your argument.

As for Belinelli, I like him. I watched him alot on the Bulls. His lack of defense means that the the other four 4 Spurs in the starting lineup would have to pick up his slack. We would see our defense take a step back for sure. We jumped from 11th to 3rd last season in defense and the Parker-Green-Leonard-Splitter-Duncan lineup was the 4th best defensive lineup in the NBA.

There is absolutely no reason to change a starting lineup that should have won at least 62 games if healthy (Parker, Duncan, Leonard all missed at least 10 games but we still won 58)

As for whether Green isn't as good as Beli is completely irrelevant. If your a Spurs fan you know individual talent doesn't overshadow players who fit into our system. Green does perfectly. Head to head last season, Green was a better player. That includes shooting percentages.

Green
P.E.R-14.1
3PT %-42.4%
2pt%-48%
FG%-44.8%
Offensive Rating-110
Defensive Rating-102
Minutes-27.5

Belinelli
P.E.R-10.4
3PT %-35.7%
2pt%-41.6%
FG%-39.
Offensive Rating-104
Defensive Rating-107
Minutes-25.6

cd021
11-04-2013, 10:05 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BYM0oq0CYAAKtEJ.jpg

https://twitter.com/g0ldbluntz/status/397219065581666304/photo/1

Looks like the Italian Stallion likes grilling up spicy sausage

Thats just embarrassing...

hater
11-04-2013, 10:13 PM
nobody is comparing Belli to 2013 Finals Green :rolleyes

2013 Green was an aberration, a fluke. Please :rolleyes. I love Green, but I really doubt he can repeat last years playoffs and Finals performance. Let's face it, Green faced the Lakers/Warriors/Grizzlies defenses, some of the worst perimeter defenses in the league. He was just on another planet by the time the Heat series started, but as you watch closely, the better Heat perimeter defense eventually brought him back to earth.

THIS SEASON so far, IMO Bellinelli is the better more all around player. AND Belli brings what Spurs sorely lack which is great off ball IQ and playmaking, something Green just doesn't have.

PlayNando
11-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Yeah...tell me an offense in the NBA that doesn't value players who can knock down 3's open, or not. Ironically Memphis and the Lakers could have certainly used Green when we hammered them.

I think Chinook meant when Green is hot he is as good a shooter in the NBA. That of course is right, he in one of the five best three point shooters during his 5 year career. Green hit 20 3's in a 3 game span during the rodeo road trip last season. Including 7 against Detroit, and 8 against Minnesota, including 4 in the 4th quarter. In the post season, he was player stellar defense against Steph Curry in the GSW series . He was a big reason why we able to stop Curry and the Warriors.

If hitting wide open 3's in the finals is so easy why was he the one to break the three point record. That was held by the most prolific 3 point shooter in NBA history (Ray Allen). You're clearly glossing over a his achievement for the sake of your argument.

As for Belinelli, I like him. I watched him alot on the Bulls. His lack of defense means that the the other four 4 Spurs in the starting lineup would have to pick up his slack. We would see our defense take a step back for sure. We jumped from 11th to 3rd last season in defense and the Parker-Green-Leonard-Splitter-Duncan lineup was the 4th best defensive lineup in the NBA.

There is absolutely no reason to change a starting lineup that should have won at least 62 games if healthy (Parker, Duncan, Leonard all missed at least 10 games but we still won 58)

As for whether Green isn't as good as Beli is completely irrelevant. If your a Spurs fan you know individual talent doesn't overshadow players who fit into our system. Green does perfectly. Head to head last season, Green was a better player. That includes shooting percentages.

Green
P.E.R-14.1
3PT %-42.4%
2pt%-48%
FG%-44.8%
Offensive Rating-110
Defensive Rating-102
Minutes-27.5

Belinelli
P.E.R-10.4
3PT %-35.7%
2pt%-41.6%
FG%-39.
Offensive Rating-104
Defensive Rating-107
Minutes-25.6
Belinelli was stuck on a POS Bulls roster while Green got the privilege of playing with experienced Spurs starter.

You'll see. Marco will outshine Verde this year. Book it.

Chinook
11-05-2013, 03:19 AM

2013 Green was an aberration, a fluke. Please :rolleyes. I love Green, but I really doubt he can repeat last years playoffs and Finals performance. Let's face it, Green faced the Lakers/Warriors/Grizzlies defenses, some of the worst perimeter defenses in the league. He was just on another planet by the time the Heat series started, but as you watch closely, the better Heat perimeter defense eventually brought him back to earth.

THIS SEASON so far, IMO Bellinelli is the better more all around player. AND Belli brings what Spurs sorely lack which is great off ball IQ and playmaking, something Green just doesn't have.

I thought 2012 playoffs Green was supposed to be an aberration. That's what people kept saying last season when they wanted the team to trade for Redick or move Jack into the SL. That awesome Finals run may be an outlier, but his performances in the last two post-seasons go beyond that.

Then you claim that the Grizzlies have a poor perimeter defense when it consists of three players who have made the all-defense teams. That claim also ignores Green's stellar defense throughout the latter three rounds, which was critical to a handful of close games.

The Spurs definitely needed some of the things Belinelli can provide, but they needed it for their bench. The SL needs defense and spacing, which Green does at a level far beyond what Belinelli provides.

KL2
11-05-2013, 03:48 AM
If I remember correctly Green was utter shit most of last year until the end of the season, people were probably calling for his head on here too. Green is far too valuable to this team, he is by far the best PG stopper on this team, he was the one shutting down Curry/Jack/Cp3/Westbrook/Conley etc. last year. He's good at defending opposing SG's his own size and great at defending smaller guys. Him and Kawhi compliment eachother pretty well defensively, Kawhi can handle the big guys from PF's to large SF's while Green handles the much smaller guys.

Chinook
11-05-2013, 04:23 AM
Green had a number of 20+ point games and had some great defensive highlights throughout the regular season last year. If anything, he slumped going into the playoffs and didn't get it together again until the Golden State series.

He had some stinkers along the way, though, like his horrible performance in Atlanta. People were mainly calling for his head because they had no faith in him come the post-season.

PlayNando
11-05-2013, 09:54 AM
Remember when Green choked against OKC?

tenbeersbold
11-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Remember when Green choked against OKC?
Remember when you choked on a baguette????

PlayNando
11-05-2013, 12:44 PM
Remember when you choked on a baguette????
No. I eat croissants.

Johnny RIngo
11-05-2013, 05:13 PM
Lol. People continuing to overrate regular-season chucking. Neal has his share of awesome shooting games too. And people were calling for him to start over Green then as well. Where are those people now?

Most of the people blowing Belli haven't even seem him play before. They assume every game he plays for us for will be like the Portland night. Harlem said it best in another thread - Belli will have more bad games than good ones.

hater
11-05-2013, 07:29 PM
Belli will have more bad games than good ones.

how groundbreaking

the same can be said about every single Spur with the exception of Parker + Duncan (and maybe Kawhi)

it's not about the quantity of good games or even the % of good games. It's about having the good games when your team needs them most. Belli will excell on this aspect (unless Pop fucks it up)

for example how fucking good is it if a player has a great season and then turns it over 8 times in a championship clinching Finals game????

Johnny RIngo
11-05-2013, 07:45 PM
It's about having the good games when your team needs them most.

Like how Danny Green was the Spurs top scorer in the Finals through the first five games?

hater
11-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Like how Danny Green was the Spurs top scorer in the Finals through the first five games?

I was commenting on your statement "(blank) will have more bad games than good"

most NBA players qualify (including Green + Beli)

Danny Green was awesome in the Finals and Playoffs. He's a decent NBA player who was coming in HOT to the Finals and finally cooled off.

Johnny RIngo
11-05-2013, 08:14 PM
I was commenting on your statement "(blank) will have more bad games than good"

most NBA players qualify (including Green + Beli)

Danny Green was awesome in the Finals and Playoffs. He's a decent NBA player who was coming in HOT to the Finals and finally cooled off.

For 3 mil/year, he did a hell of a lot more than was asked of him through those first five games. If the other two players in our "big 3" stepped up in games 6 or 7, we would have won the 'ship. Only Duncan showed up unfortunately.

hater
11-05-2013, 10:50 PM
For 3 mil/year, he did a hell of a lot more than was asked of him through those first five games. If the other two players in our "big 3" stepped up in games 6 or 7, we would have won the 'ship. Only Duncan showed up unfortunately.

amen bro

cd021
11-05-2013, 11:26 PM
Belinelli was stuck on a POS Bulls roster while Green got the privilege of playing with experienced Spurs starter.

You'll see. Marco will outshine Verde this year. Book it.

So Boozer, Deng, Noah, Robinson and Hinrick aren't experienced? each of them have played atleast 5 seasons, 4 of those guys are near a decade in the NBA.

I didn't say Marco would have a bad year, I just think Marco shouldn't start over Green.

DAF86
11-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Did he got injured or something? I missed parts of the game.

cd021
11-05-2013, 11:33 PM

Play Nando mentioned how better Beli was than Green, and attempted to aid his argument by downplaying Greens 27 finals 3 pointers. Thats why I mentioned it in my post.

Of course the run was a fluke, but really anytime you get to the finals their are bound to be plenty of flukes. Rather in seeding or a player gets hot or hits big shots. Green played very well against GSW & the Heat. He struggled with additional defensive attention against the Heat after game 5. But that is to be expected, a spot up shooter needs space to shoot. Miami didn't give him space and he couldn't take advantage. His shooting really saved us in Game 1, keep us afloat in game 2 (before the avalanche of points by Miami) and basically won game 3.

He has proven that he is an starting caliber player (at least on the Spurs) bringing him off the bench would be a mistake. Less play making less open looks from deep.

Memphis was a better defensive team than we were, I don't know why you mentioned the 3rd best defensive team in the same breath as the Lakers 21st ranked defense. Conley and Allen are by far the best defensive back court in the NBA. You can't really tell me that Wade and Allen are better. Golden State played better defense than they had in the regular season.

Beli has been better ,but we can agree, 3 games is pretty small a sample size. Green is notorious for his hot-cold stretches. Riding them out and then being rewarded with stretch incredible shooting (like when he went 35-65 3pt during the RRT last season and the NBA Finals)

Beli has skills that Green just doesn't have but Green is a far better shooter than Beli has been, and clearly a much better defender. Its not like we can bench Green and have Marco "Gary Neal" it up against the seemingly endless scorers his position has to offer (Harden, Kobe, Thompson, Ellis- just in the west). Beli is better served off the bench. Playing with Manu, Diaw and Mills could make our second unit much better scoring the ball that it has been in a while. Both are in the right spot to help the Spurs this season.

hater
11-06-2013, 01:11 AM
Play Nando mentioned how better Beli was than Green, and attempted to aid his argument by downplaying Greens 27 finals 3 pointers. Thats why I mentioned it in my post.

Of course the run was a fluke, but really anytime you get to the finals their are bound to be plenty of flukes. Rather in seeding or a player gets hot or hits big shots. Green played very well against GSW & the Heat. He struggled with additional defensive attention against the Heat after game 5. But that is to be expected, a spot up shooter needs space to shoot. Miami didn't give him space and he couldn't take advantage. His shooting really saved us in Game 1, keep us afloat in game 2 (before the avalanche of points by Miami) and basically won game 3.

He has proven that he is an starting caliber player (at least on the Spurs) bringing him off the bench would be a mistake. Less play making less open looks from deep.

Memphis was a better defensive team than we were, I don't know why you mentioned the 3rd best defensive team in the same breath as the Lakers 21st ranked defense. Conley and Allen are by far the best defensive back court in the NBA. You can't really tell me that Wade and Allen are better. Golden State played better defense than they had in the regular season.

Beli has been better ,but we can agree, 3 games is pretty small a sample size. Green is notorious for his hot-cold stretches. Riding them out and then being rewarded with stretch incredible shooting (like when he went 35-65 3pt during the RRT last season and the NBA Finals)

Beli has skills that Green just doesn't have but Green is a far better shooter than Beli has been, and clearly a much better defender. Its not like we can bench Green and have Marco "Gary Neal" it up against the seemingly endless scorers his position has to offer (Harden, Kobe, Thompson, Ellis- just in the west). Beli is better served off the bench. Playing with Manu, Diaw and Mills could make our second unit much better scoring the ball that it has been in a while. Both are in the right spot to help the Spurs this season.

can't really argue with any of your points. My thread was comparing they play of each player THIS season. I hope Green can somehow at least regain some form. Ideally Green will get all his minutes back and Belli will take Shitnobilis minutes. That would be ideal.

cd021
11-06-2013, 02:05 AM
can't really argue with any of your points. My thread was comparing they play of each player THIS season. I hope Green can somehow at least regain some form. Ideally Green will get all his minutes back and Belli will take Shitnobilis minutes. That would be ideal.

We need all three players to have successful seasons. We can't really afford for one of them to have a bad year, given we really only have 4 wings. Manu has looked pretty good thus far, better health and better shooting and he could be a very good 4th option. But Beli is certainly an X Factor along with Diaw. Our bench has a lot of upside if we can get something consistent out of Ayers or Baynes and Mills plays consistently.

Raven
11-06-2013, 06:18 AM
pretty obvious belinelli hurts this team.

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 08:26 AM
pretty obvious Manu hurts this team.

Fixed.

hater
12-01-2013, 04:34 PM
told u negros

crc21209
12-02-2013, 03:40 AM
Bellinelli has quickly become one of my favorite Spurs. The chemistry between him and Manu off the bench is crazy good....

Embedded
12-02-2013, 01:08 PM
Anybody at this point that doesn't think Mr. Bellinelli was a tremendous upgrade from Gary Neal is likely a hater from one of the other teams. Dude be ballin. His cuts to the basket, his court vision and passing - all skills that Gary Neal didn't have. Now, don't get me wrong, I like Gary Neal and I think he had a chance to improve. But I think this was definitely an upgrade to the Spurs.

Malik Hairston
05-21-2014, 11:26 PM
:lmao The Ferrari!!!

BanditHiro
05-21-2014, 11:28 PM
just not Haters series

Shabazz
05-21-2014, 11:29 PM
Bellinelli will help us win a title.

But no, he is not better than Danny. Danny can catch fire so damn quick, and Danny plays much better D.

dg7md
05-21-2014, 11:30 PM
:lmao

Chinook
05-21-2014, 11:41 PM
Ima make a quick list of players people wanted to start ahead of Green at the two over the last couple of years.

Beli
Neal
CJ McCollum :lol
2013 Stephen Jackson
2014 Danny Granger
JJ Redick
Evan Turner
Nando De Colo

Am I missing anyone? Feel free to let me know, and I'll add.

Malik Hairston
05-23-2014, 01:07 AM
:lmao..

Chinook
05-23-2014, 02:20 AM
Forgot Shumpert, Bradley, Eric Gordon (including contract, not even hypothetical) JR Smith and MKG. I'm sure there are more.

Asshole
05-23-2014, 02:26 AM
Ima make a quick list of players people to show for whom I can't live without.
Am I missing anyone? Feel free to let me know, and I'll add you :)
Skype me ;)

hater
05-23-2014, 03:25 AM
Belli still > than 1 trick pony

plus Bellis D has picked up. I didnt see Belli make 4 mony balls in a row in the 2014 3 pt cometition

Raven
05-23-2014, 04:31 AM
the "i was right and you were fucking wrong" feeling is soooo mmm great..

hater
05-23-2014, 05:32 AM
Sorry folks. BELLI still the more complete player. Sure Danny is better when hes hot, buts thats only 50% of the time.

props to Pony thou his last 2 games vs a depleted OKC have been good. If he keeps it up all the way through the Finals I might reconsider but chances are... he wont

spurraider21
05-23-2014, 06:09 AM
the "i was right and you were fucking wrong" feeling is soooo mmm great..
you and hater are the most obsessed with belli, but in opposite direction :lol. i've pretty much been saying green > belli > neal all year

Raven
05-23-2014, 07:00 AM
you and hater are the most obsessed with belli, but in opposite direction :lol. i've pretty much been saying green > belli > neal all year

And obviously you've been wrong.

spurraider21
05-23-2014, 07:10 AM
And obviously you've been wrong.
nope not at all. belli has brought much more to the team than neal did, but is nowhere near as good as green

spurspokesman
05-23-2014, 07:14 AM
nope not at all. belli has brought much more to the team than neal did, but is nowhere near as good as green

spurspokesman
05-23-2014, 07:17 AM
Belli sucks at times and the other teams seem to go on a run once he enters. He constantly sags off his man rendering open shot after open shot and his man defense is deplorable lol. If you wanna say he is a little better offensively i'll give you that but his value to the team is not as high as greens.

Raven
05-23-2014, 07:18 AM

Like what?

KL2
05-23-2014, 07:27 AM
Belli has been pretty bad (mainly defensively), but I'm still withholding judgement on this guy until he can prove it against MIA. He usually plays well against them, he did it with Chicago in the playoffs, would like to see him tear it up again.

Some players are only good for certain match ups, like Fisher against us, I'm hoping Belli is one of those people.

benefactor
05-23-2014, 07:53 AM
you and hater are the most obsessed with belli, but in opposite direction :lol.
:lol...well said.

Jimcs50
05-23-2014, 10:01 AM
Comparing two starting guards:

Danny Green is 11-of-15 from three in the first two games of this series. Thabo Sefolosha is 11-of-47 from three since the All-Star break.

doobs
05-23-2014, 10:12 AM
Big Three: Duncan-Parker-Manu*
Medium Three: Kawhi*-Green-Splitter
Small Three: Diaw-Mills-Belli
Micro Three: Joseph-Baynes-Bonner

* Kawhi and Manu are about to switch places

smeagol
05-23-2014, 10:22 AM

You're an idiot with no bball knowledge.

It's oficial!

Aztecfan03
05-23-2014, 02:38 PM
Ima make a quick list of players people wanted to start ahead of Green at the two over the last couple of years.

Beli
Neal
2013 Stephen Jackson
2014 Danny Granger
JJ Redick
Evan Turner
Nando De Colo

I think Jackson was the only won to think that.

Aztecfan03
05-23-2014, 02:39 PM
Big Three: Duncan-Parker-Manu*
Medium Three: Kawhi*-Green-Splitter
Small Three: Diaw-Mills-Belli
Micro Three: Joseph-Baynes-Bonner

* Kawhi and Manu are about to switch places

It already happened a while ago.

ducks
05-23-2014, 02:45 PM
kawhi is already better then the best manu

smeagol
05-23-2014, 03:41 PM

Vintage ducks . . .

Trying to compete with skull, are we? . . .

Chinook
05-23-2014, 04:10 PM
I think Jackson was the only won to think that.

Unfortunately, he wasn't.

cd021
05-23-2014, 04:33 PM
:lmao :lmao

hater
05-23-2014, 04:48 PM
:cry They are bashing manu in this forum. :cry This forum sucks but I'm still here :cry and I'll keep coming back :cry

:lmao

ElNono
05-23-2014, 05:16 PM
:lmao The Ferrari!!!

:lol what a letdown... still hoping he still has a few good games left in him... he did help some in the Portland series

hater
05-23-2014, 05:38 PM
he did help some in the Portland series

:tu

overall Belli's playoffs have been on the plus side, and if you exclude the Dallas series, his playoffs have been short of spectacular.

of course if you compare him to a supernova Green, but most us knowledgeable folk know Green is going to come crashing down sooner than later. Wish he didn't but come on now, he cannot keep shooting like this throughout, otherwise he is a lock to become the best shooter in the history of the game :lol

Dex
05-23-2014, 05:49 PM
:lol what a letdown... still hoping he still has a few good games left in him... he did help some in the Portland series

All Beli needs to do is play the Barry / Kerr role.

Play steady off the bench and stay within the offense. Don't fuck things up. Chip in some three-pointers and veteran offense and try, for the love of God, to defend. If he could have one huge game, or even a big time shot, he will have earned his contract.

Raven
05-23-2014, 07:15 PM

exstatic
05-23-2014, 07:30 PM
Comparing two starting guards:

Danny Green is 11-of-15 from three in the first two games of this series. Thabo Sefolosha is 11-of-47 from three since the All-Star break.

Thabo kind of fell of a cliff this year. Not a good thing in a contract year. :lol He shot 48% and 42% from 3 last season.

smeagol
05-24-2014, 12:25 AM
hater's role in the forum is easy: when players are rocking, he says they cannot keep it up forever. When they have a bad game, he says "I told you so!" . . . And that is what makes him happy. What a sorry-ass loser . . . what a lame excuse of a Spursfan . . .

Mel_13
05-24-2014, 10:45 AM

Beli
Neal
2013 Stephen Jackson
2014 Danny Granger
JJ Redick
Evan Turner
Nando De Colo

The Barnes boys, Matt and Harrison.

hater
05-24-2014, 04:22 PM
hater's role in the forum is easy: when players are rocking, he says they cannot keep it up forever. When they have a bad game, he says "I told you so!" . . . And that is what makes him happy. What a sorry-ass loser . . . what a lame excuse of a Spursfan . . .

Manu cost us the 2013 championship. You damn right Im going to remind you I was right about him all along :lmao

Youre not even a spur fan youre the worst kind of fan a Manufan that predents to root for the Spurs :lol

smeagol
05-24-2014, 09:23 PM
Manu cost us the 2013 championship. You damn right Im going to remind you I was right about him all along :lmao

Youre not even a spur fan youre the worst kind of fan a Manufan that predents to root for the Spurs :lol

Deal with it asshole. If it weren't for Manu, the SPurs would have one or two less championships . . . so fuck off. And you are damn right, I am a Manu fan, so suck mu dick cochino . . .

hater
05-24-2014, 09:35 PM
Deal with it asshole. If it weren't for Manu, the SPurs would have one or two less championships . . . so fuck off. And you are damn right, I am a Manu fan, so suck mu dick cochino . . .

:rolleyes typical manutard

cd021
05-24-2014, 10:35 PM
Thabo kind of fell of a cliff this year. Not a good thing in a contract year. :lol He shot 48% and 42% from 3 last season.

He has 11 3's post all star break.

Green has hit 11 3's in the 1st two games of the WCF

Funny that he was the Parker stopper in '12 but can't stay on the floor now to even guard him.

ElNono
05-25-2014, 11:17 PM
:lol still rooting for the Ferrari... all I ask is one good shooting road game... come on son...

http://meowmixx.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/BelinelliBigBalls.gif

smeagol
05-30-2014, 07:24 AM
:rolleyes typical manutard

Hey asshole, are you happy with manu's performance? Is it good enough for you, douche?

hater
05-30-2014, 08:40 PM
Hey asshole, are you happy with manu's performance? Is it good enough for you, douche?

:lmao Manutard embarrassing herself :lol