PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Anthony Davis stats of the night: 25 points, 7 boards , 4 assists, 6 blocks, 6 steals

fevertrees
11-03-2013, 12:49 AM
:wow

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/charlotte-bobcats-new-orleans-pelicans-2013110203/

Against Charlotte but still damn good considering he plays under Monty Williams. I can't wait to see him bolt for another team like Chris Paul and Captain West did. :lol

noob cake
11-03-2013, 12:55 AM
You literally can't fake blocks and steals. Shows a tremendous amount of anticipation and handles for a PF/C.

As I have been saying for a year, Davis is the #3 prospect/player in the league after LeBron, Durant.

HarlemHeat37
11-03-2013, 01:08 AM
He's probably going to get hurt playing at C, though, unless they keep him at the 4, but then that means more minutes for Jason Smith/Steimmsma, which is pretty depressing for the Pels, tbh..

BRHornet45
11-03-2013, 01:11 AM
He's probably going to get hurt playing at C, though, unless they keep him at the 4, but then that means more minutes for Jason Smith/Steimmsma, which is pretty depressing for the Pels, tbh..

umm son no it's not ...

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/3540419_o.gif
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3552154/jason-smith-blake-griffin-foul-o.gif

(btw Smith has been playing center)

HarlemHeat37
11-03-2013, 01:15 AM
Pelicans would be legit with a good C + a White coach that had a system and had Tyreke Evans as 6th man instead of starting, tbh..

LkrFan
11-03-2013, 01:15 AM
AD will be the next great Laker. Pelicans, please do the Lakers a favor and endure all of his growing pains. Just before he hits his prime, is balling, and out of your price range, we'll gladly give you tax relief/cap flexibility by trading with you tbh. ;)

BRHornet45
11-03-2013, 01:37 AM
Pelicans would be legit with a good C + a White coach that had a system and had Tyreke Evans as 6th man instead of starting, tbh..

truth

lefty
11-03-2013, 01:59 AM
Marcus Camby tbh :lol

Clipper Nation
11-03-2013, 02:45 AM
AD will be the next great Laker. Pelicans, please do the Lakers a favor and endure all of his growing pains. Just before he hits his prime, is balling, and out of your price range, we'll gladly give you tax relief/cap flexibility by trading with you tbh. ;)
Begging for the 'Brow :lol

gee
11-03-2013, 04:45 AM
5x5.. so close....

Rogue
11-03-2013, 05:09 AM
Unibrow needs some more help in the paint but he's currently the only big the pelicans can depend on, which contrasts with their stacked backcourt that contains Jrue, Evans and Cornerstone, and more than enough solid backups.

Pelicans78
11-03-2013, 07:36 AM

I was hoping Brow would be the center long-term with Anderson as the PF, but it looks like Brow's frame is too small for that. I wonder if the Rockets/Pels will make a trade involving Asik and Anderson.

Jason Smith is better suited off the bench.

Pelicans78
11-03-2013, 07:37 AM
I'm not a huge fan of Monty either. Not sure why he's so overrated.

SpursIndonesia
11-03-2013, 08:38 AM
I was hoping Brow would be the center long-term with Anderson as the PF, but it looks like Brow's frame is too small for that. I wonder if the Rockets/Pels will make a trade involving Asik and Anderson.

That's a good win-win trade for both teams, i think the salaries match too/close enough to work. The Rockets will win in the short term, but Asik as Unibrow's frontcourt partner is quite intriguing, i think they're complementary (Davis has a developing jump shot, doesn't he ? Not necessarily stretch 4 quality but good enough to not overcrowd the paint with Asik alongside him).

Vash StampedE
11-03-2013, 09:52 AM
If he gets to bulk up and stay healthy, then he'll absolutely be a force in the league.

GuerillaBlack
11-03-2013, 10:28 AM

I don't think the Rockets would want to make a division rival better by giving them Asik. A Davis-Asik frontcourt would be badass. Rockets are probably going to hold Asik and keep that 48-minutes of good defense, unless a star PF comes up (LMA or Love). Otherwise, he'll probably stay,

DMC
11-03-2013, 10:35 AM
Davis has been shelved in the media because he's playing for a losing franchise. He was compared to Tim Duncan during the draft.

Pelicans78
11-03-2013, 01:54 PM
I don't think the Rockets would want to make a division rival better by giving them Asik. A Davis-Asik frontcourt would be badass. Rockets are probably going to hold Asik and keep that 48-minutes of good defense, unless a star PF comes up (LMA or Love). Otherwise, he'll probably stay,

Anderson would make the Rockets offense alot better and the Pelicans wouldn't trade him for Asik straight up. Asik is great defensively but his presence makes an offense much worse.