PDA

View Full Version : Pacers: 2013-2014 Contenders or Pretenders?

Pages : [1] 2

LkrFan
11-03-2013, 01:00 AM
The Pacers are the biggest threat to Miami. They have the NBA's top scorer in Paul George (28.0 ppg), top swatter in Mount Hibbert (6bpg), they are 3rd in points allowed (only 88.5ppg), 5th in point differential (+7.5), and 4th in opponents FG% (only 39.3%). Of course, they're also 3-0. They are playing with an air of invincibility and a swagger I haven't seen from them in a minute.

Paul George seems like he's taking the next step. Their X-Factor: Lance Stephenson. He is by far the biggest surprise for me. This dude is giving them 17.5ppg, 7.5rpg, 4.5apg, 22.15 PER, and shooting a blistering 62.5%. We know what D West brings to the table, but they also added Scola to back him up. I like how George Hill has been playing.

Verdict: they're contenders. Miami, beware of Pacers. Can't wait to see them lock horns in the playoffs again tbh.

http://www.bballbreakdown.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/pacers-heat-playoff-odds.jpg

HarlemHeat37
11-03-2013, 01:05 AM
They look like the 2nd best team in the NBA, tbh, but they are still weak at the guard position, which can be exploited easily by top defensive teams..

They should start Watson and have Hill come off the bench, though..

Sean Cagney
11-03-2013, 01:08 AM
Pacers are legit..... They are Miamis biggest problem.

TDMVPDPOY
11-03-2013, 01:15 AM
stephenson, are they still leaving him open to shoot do whatever he wants like the last 2 seasons where most of his points come from....

apalisoc_9
11-03-2013, 01:23 AM
They look pretty legit to me.

But honestly any team who gives Stephenson the green light is suspect IMO.

LkrFan
11-03-2013, 01:27 AM
They look pretty legit to me.

But honestly any team who gives Stephenson the green light is suspect IMO.:lol - indeed. But they need a 2nd scorer and he's fitting the bill quite nicely. Truth be told, if Wade don't get 100% healthy by playoff time, I'd take my chances with Lance in their matchup if I'm a Pacer fan. Dude is in beast mode right now.

HarlemHeat37
11-03-2013, 01:37 AM
They don't need another scorer, they have George/Hibbert/West, tbh..

They need a ballhandler at the guard position to aid them in getting into their offensive sets, rather than stalling and killing time on the shot clock, tbh..George Hill can barely dribble a ball, and Stephenson isn't a PG, obviously..

TDMVPDPOY
11-03-2013, 09:19 AM
is granger still out injured or his playing atm?

Michael Jordan.
11-03-2013, 09:45 AM
Pretenders. And they are severely overrated.

Rogue
11-03-2013, 09:56 AM
If they convert Granger into something that can actually help this team (like a decent playmaker or something similar) then they'll be a serious contender. They took Miami to 7 games in the ECF last season and they've further strengthened their squad the past summer, while the Heat remained pretty much the same except getting one year older.

TDMVPDPOY
11-03-2013, 09:58 AM
hows scola so far this season? has he helped?

granger should focus on defense, but i think his contract is nearly up...i doubt he accept a lower role when his looking for his next big and last contract

DMC
11-03-2013, 11:04 AM
Pacers are legit contenders. To say otherwise is senseless speculation. They took the champs to the brink, so if that's not contending then the word doesn't really exist.

Mugen
11-03-2013, 11:06 AM
Pacers with the LkrFan kiss of death tbh. RIP niggaz.

SpurSwag
11-03-2013, 05:53 PM
I'm going to lean more towards pretenders for now just because I still don't think Hibbert is that much of a threat offensively against the bigger teams, and a Hill-Stephenson back court is extremely suspect and inconsistent. They definitely have the potential to win a championship as constructed though, but I think it would be due more to favorable matchups than any thing else. However, I think they become a serious contender, maybe even the front runner behind Miami (who should be considered the favorite just for beign b2b champs) if they can turn Granger into a guard who can flat out score and shoot the ball.

Rogue
11-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Pacers are legit contenders. To say otherwise is senseless speculation. They took the champs to the brink, so if that's not contending then the word doesn't really exist.
they heat just always have a hard time dealing with certain type of teams like the Magic of DH's epoch, and the Pacers, and almost any team with a quality big standing in the middle. even the 37yr old TOSB caused them tons of troubles in the finals imho. the pacers were just a horrible matchup for the heat yet they still came through it regardless

DMC
11-03-2013, 09:26 PM
they heat just always have a hard time dealing with certain type of teams like the Magic of DH's epoch, and the Pacers, and almost any team with a quality big standing in the middle. even the 37yr old TOSB caused them tons of troubles in the finals imho. the pacers were just a horrible matchup for the heat yet they still came through it regardless

Yes, but they beat every team on their way to the ECF and gave the champs a run for their money. That's contending.

DAF86
11-03-2013, 10:54 PM
Is this the team Kobefans will bandwagon this year?

Findog
11-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Brooklyn, Chicago and Indiana are all plausible possibilities to beat Miami in a seven-game series. Not saying they will, but they have a chance.

Venti Quattro
11-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Danny Granger will beat Indiana in the playoffs.

Killakobe81
11-03-2013, 11:36 PM

They need a ballhandler at the guard position to aid them in getting into their offensive sets, rather than stalling and killing time on the shot clock, tbh..George Hill can barely dribble a ball, and Stephenson isn't a PG, obviously..

Agree. Though Hill can be a pg in a triangle type system ...

scanry
11-04-2013, 12:20 AM
How about the Spurs?

Contenders:
Regular Season on cruise control and the Spurs make it back to the NBA Finals.

Pretenders:
Mediocre regular season and are knocked out in the second round.

So which will it be?

Rogue
11-04-2013, 04:14 AM
Don't think the Bulls have enough low-post strength to cause the Heat any troubles. Boozer is a scrub now, Noah is good but he has little to contribute at the offensive end.

And Greg Oden may probably turn out to be a secret weapon for heat to cope with such teams like Pacers that they used to have trouble dealing with, if he can live up to even half of his potential, defensively at least. Birdman is a solid defender and rebounder but he's thin like a leather. Every team needs one or two fatass bigs imho

LkrFan
11-06-2013, 04:33 AM
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2013/1105/nba_pgeorgets_576.jpg

Led by Paul George (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/4251/paul-george) and their trademark stingy defense, the Indiana Pacers (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/ind/indiana-pacers) held off a late Detroit Pistons (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/det/detroit-pistons) rally to remain the NBA's lone unbeaten team.

George scored a game-high 31 points with 10 rebounds, becoming the first Pacers player with a 30-point, 10-rebound game since David West (http://espn.go.com/nba/player/_/id/2177/david-west) did it at the beginning of last season.

It was George's second 30-point effort of the season, after scoring 32 in the Pacers second game against the New Orleans Pelicans (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/_/name/no/new-orleans-pelicans). He's already one 30-point game away from matching his number of such games last season just four games into the 2013-14 campaign.

One reason for his scoring boost has been greater efficiency from 3-point range.

So far, he's connected on 14 of his 31 attempts -- a 45 percent clip. He's attempting almost eight 3-pointers per game so far, almost two full attempts more than he averaged a season ago.

While George has the led the way for Indiana offensively, the team's defense has picked up right where it left off a season ago.

LINK (http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/63805/george-defense-key-indys-unbeaten-start)

Still going strong. They just need to gel with their new players and stay healthy tbh.

AchillesHeel
11-06-2013, 04:34 AM
Pacers will be a force for years. Paul George is really developing into a superstar.

Robz4000
11-06-2013, 04:37 AM
Contender, but getting a true PG would make them favorites imo.

AussieFanKurt
11-06-2013, 04:40 AM
Can they pick up a real PG

romsey31
11-06-2013, 06:21 AM
Can they pick up a real PG

We already have the real pg. Paul george! In our system hill fits perfectly. We have a ball dominant player in pg that needa the ball in his hand. Hill is a great catch and shoot player that compliments pg. If you look throughout the league any team with a ball dominant wing player has more of a spot up shooting type player at the 1 position

Rogue
11-06-2013, 07:25 AM
if they convert Granger into something worth even half his 13m salary they would be really scary tbh. Even as the team they're now, they're already the #2 in the east and a safe top 3 of the league.

Captivus
11-06-2013, 10:24 AM
Contenders,no doubt.
Otherwise, if I not include them in the contenders list, then there are NO contenders.
Last year they we also very good.

Leetonidas
11-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Posting inflated stats 4 games into the season doesn't paint an accurate picture bro. Let's see 20 or so games played before we starting throwing player averages out there

Leetonidas
11-06-2013, 12:29 PM
tbh though they would be a much better team with even a decent PG like Sessions who can actually dribble and set up the offense

romsey31
11-06-2013, 01:19 PM
tbh though they would be a much better team with even a decent PG like Sessions who can actually dribble and set up the offense

And then what would happen on the defensive end of the floor?

spurraider21
11-06-2013, 02:30 PM
If Vogel didn't pull Hibbert out twice in game 1 (sound familiar? :lol), the Pacers might have already dethroned the Heat last year tbh. If the Spurs didn't collapse (manu shit game 6 + missed free throw, Kawhi missed free throw, Pop yanking Duncan twice... didn't he learn from Vogel's blunder?) the Heat would have been questioned and they wouldn't be favorites right now.

Miami is FAR from unbeatable. they are a great team, and as defending champs and with the best player in the world, should be considered favorites. but they have plenty reason to be concerned. Indiana was good enough last year, and they're better this year.

Rogue
11-06-2013, 08:48 PM
I never tried hyping up the Bulls as a contender, shitty supporting cast (except Noah though, who's half decent) surrounding a gangbanger who'll never be as good as he once was.

LkrFan
11-07-2013, 02:31 AM

The Heat are going to win it all this year. There is no doubt in my mind. It's a stone cold lock tbh. ;)

LkrFan
11-07-2013, 02:32 AM
Is this the team Laker Fans will bandwagon this year?
Yes. :toast

Signed,
PcrFan

:downspin:

ezau
11-07-2013, 02:45 AM
Look at how Laker fans have to bandwagon Miami and Indiana these days. :lol

BatManu20
11-07-2013, 02:54 AM
I think it's an Indy-Heat ECF again, and it goes 7 again, with Miami emerging as the victors. I just don't see Indy beating the Heat.

LkrFan
11-07-2013, 03:40 AM
Look at how Laker fans have to bandwagon Miami and Indiana these days. :lol

:nope - that's just 6 talking.

ezau
11-07-2013, 04:10 AM
:nope - that's just 6 talking.

Swept talking

DAF86
11-07-2013, 07:45 AM
Indiana is the 2nd best team in the NBA regardless IMO, but they really should move Granger for a PG..he's injury prone and there's a strong chance he won't be able to contribute consistently, it wouldn't hurt to have a good role playing PG to help run the offense..in last year's playoffs, George Hill struggled just to bring the ball up and run the offense, tbh..

George is a good passer, but he's not Lebron, he's not going to consistently run the offense, he needs help IMO..

I'd make a move for Jameer Nelson, tbh, although I haven't looked at his contract..

If the Grizzlies keep losing Pacers should try to make a move for Conley, he would fit like a glove. Granger's expiring plus draft picks and maybe cash could make for an interesting offer.

tlongII
11-07-2013, 11:35 AM
Contenders. The Pacers will be a handful for Miami.

Chomag
11-07-2013, 06:17 PM
Contenders, I felt they have grown so much in the last 2 years

Suspect
11-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Thunder vs Pacer/Nets finals tbh

The Gemini Method
11-07-2013, 06:46 PM
Go Pacers! Best team in the NBA! Been a fan since they ruled the ABA! First 5-0 start since the last title year! Just have to switch the purp with the blue and we're set!

CitizenDwayne
11-07-2013, 06:55 PM
They're a damn good team, but I still don't buy them beating a Heat team at full strength.

Raven
11-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Miami can't stay on that throne forever tbh

Mikeanaro
11-07-2013, 07:15 PM
I Think they are contenders. Paul George said Bulls are still living on the Jordan era pretending they are some kind of basketball royalty, I think he is right

The Gemini Method
11-07-2013, 07:23 PM
-Pacer fan since 2012.

LkrFan
11-08-2013, 09:35 PM
6-0. Just held another team under 40% shooting. Not liking their 15 TOs. Bird needs to go get a Kyle Lowry type player after the ASG - when teams are having fire sales - as they position themselves for next year's lotto.

They need to be more reliable offensively. Until then, they'll continue to rely on their Doberman defense led by Mt Hibbert. They are a work in progress.

LkrFan
11-11-2013, 11:42 PM
8-0. Unexpected triple dub from my man Lance Stephenson: 13 pts, 12 asts, 11 rebs. Pacers are making their gym a house of horrors sporting a perfect 5-0 record. Their staple - defense and rebounding - did not disappoint as they held 8 to 79 points while outrebounding them 45-32 and locking them down to 41.3% shooting.

Their budding star, PG, efficiently dropped 23 pts and 7 rebs on 9/16 FGAs. Mt Hibbert chipped in with 5 swats - although his offense was offensively shitty. Next victim: Milwaukee Bucks. Will they stay undefeated? Stay tuned. :)
Still contending... :toast

TDMVPDPOY
11-13-2013, 05:24 AM
this pacers team reminds me of the spurs last season
solid frontline and backups
solid perimeter and backups
the bench can easily replace 1 or 2 starting players if needed...

spurs once had that luxury 2 seasons, last year with jax wouldve made a difference in the finals....we went from a solid perimeter rotation of green kawhi and jax and ginoboli of the bench that will keep the bench defense honest, to not having jax and relying on scrubs to replace his defensive presence aka neal

LkrFan
12-07-2013, 10:53 PM
-1:lol for this take son. Apologize.

TDMVPDPOY
12-08-2013, 12:36 AM
i guess it all depends on grangers role when he comes back

is he going to take not only a backseat to PG, but also stephenson when his playing with the bench?

LkrFan
12-08-2013, 02:02 AM
i guess it all depends on grangers role when he comes back

is he going to take not only a backseat to PG, but also stephenson when his playing with the bench?
The writing is on the wall: it's PG's team now. I think he understands that. I'd like to see him back up PG if he can come back healthy. He should be good for about 15 mpg. They'll need Granger's experience to get past Miami just year. They got a legit shot tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
12-08-2013, 02:10 AM
The writing is on the wall: it's PG's team now. I think he understands that. I'd like to see him back up PG if he can come back healthy. He should be good for about 15 mpg. They'll need Granger's experience to get past Miami just year. They got a legit shot tbh.

another winger who would accept his role as a defender out there

something the spurs fcked up when they got rid of jax, could give 2 shits what he wanted from pop offensively a bigger role, but jax never in his career went hero mode that cost the game/series, another legit backup defender the spurs couldve used in the finals...

playing the heat u need a legit backup defender on the bench to come in and keep the heats lebron/wade honest if they are logging +40mpg

Rogue
12-08-2013, 09:37 AM
Pacers thrashed the spurs last night at at&t center

Blazers beat the Pacers the other night in Portland, the same place where our beloved boys in blue beat the Blazers last night. so Mavs > Blazers > Pacers > Spurs, imho.

LkrFan
12-23-2013, 09:30 PM
23-5... Still contending. Now they're reincorporating D Granger into the mix. Scola, Granger, Mahinmi and CJ Watson should be a formidable bench as the season wears on. I approve. :tu

Clipper Nation
12-23-2013, 09:51 PM
23-5... Still contending. Now they're reincorporating D Granger into the mix. Scola, Granger, Mahinmi and CJ Watson should be a formidable bench as the season wears on. I approve. :tu

Tú eres el bandwagoner peor! :lol

Reck
12-23-2013, 09:55 PM

I'm forgetting what the Spanish call that word, there is one. lol

LkrFan
12-23-2013, 09:55 PM
G:lol Pacers!

Clipper Nation
12-23-2013, 09:56 PM
I'm forgetting what the Spanish call that word, there is one. lol
I believe they refer to it as the "LkrFan" :lol

LkrFan
12-23-2013, 09:56 PM
I believe they refer to it as the "LkrFan" :lol
:lmao

Clipper Nation
12-23-2013, 10:01 PM
G:lol Pacers!

Enjoy them while they last, s:loln.... IIRC, PG, Blake, and CP3's contracts all expire at the same time, and George was a Clipperfan growing up :downspin:

LkrFan
12-23-2013, 10:58 PM
Enjoy them while they last, s:loln.... IIRC, PG, Blake, and CP3's contracts all expire at the same time, and George was a Kobefan growing up :downspin:
FIFY. His number is visual proof. :tu

Clipper Nation
12-23-2013, 11:07 PM
FIFY. His number is visual proof. :tu

With teams such as the Los Angeles Clippers (his favorite team growing up), Utah Jazz, Memphis Grizzlies and Milwaukee Bucks all looking for a dynamic swingman who can create, shoot and defend, the chance of George being picked in the 8-15 range looks very good at the moment.

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/Paul-George-5688
:downspin: dat shit!

HarlemHeat37
12-23-2013, 11:10 PM
Indiana is a great team, but unfortunately for them, they play in the Lebron era, tbh..

Thread
12-23-2013, 11:15 PM
Indiana is a great team, but unfortunately for them, they play in the Lebron era, tbh..

"LeBron era," my ass. You had him beat. You had him beat and Media had already set up that poor fuck Bosh to be the fall guy. You not only blew your 5th, but, you saved Bosh from being lynched. Even after it was over Media still chewed the bark off his ass for a few days out of complete shock. tee, hee.

LkrFan
12-23-2013, 11:18 PM
:downspin: dat shit!

Maybe he grew up poor, and couldn't afford Laker tix? :downspin:

Clipper Nation
12-23-2013, 11:19 PM
Maybe he Grew up poor, and couldn't afford Laker tix? :downspin:

Sorry, s:loln, but not everybody led the illegal immigrant lifestyle that you did growing up :downspin:

LkrFan
12-23-2013, 11:20 PM
Sorry, s:loln, but not everybody led the illegal immigrant lifestyle that you did growing up :downspin:
:rollin :lmao :rollin

LkrFan
12-23-2013, 11:22 PM
-5,000 points son. You don't get an era when you collude with other stars. :nope

LkrFan
01-16-2014, 09:40 PM
Bumping this thread for the homies. Discuss sons. :toast

Clipper Nation
01-16-2014, 09:42 PM
Bumping this thread for the homies. Discuss sons. :toast
Get your taxpayer-subsidized ass off the Pacers' bandwagon and root for your actual team, s:loln :downspin:

LkrFan
01-16-2014, 10:03 PM
Get your taxpayer-subsidized ass off the Pacers' bandwagon and root for your actual team, s:loln :downspin:
I pay taxes too dadnabbit! :lol

DMC
01-17-2014, 01:41 AM
It's not clairvoyance to say that the Pacers are contenders when they took the Heat to 7 games in the ECF last season and added Scola in the offseason. I don't get the point of this thread. How can a team that pushes the defending champs to the edge be anything but contenders?

DMC
01-17-2014, 01:54 AM
Lkrfan trying to cherry pick predictions:

this game could kick start the Knicks as well.

This is me calling the Knicks run in the 1st game of the resurgence. Yeah I know I know, must be a gift.

LkrFan
01-17-2014, 02:37 AM
It's not clairvoyance to say that the Pacers are contenders when they took the Heat to 7 games in the ECF last season and added Scola in the offseason. I don't get the point of this thread. How can a team that pushes the defending champs to the edge be anything but contenders?
They did that shit last year. It's a new year, hence, I'd like to know if other posters think they are contenders...or not.

With your logic, the 2012 Mavs were contenders too. -10 points s:loln

DMC
01-17-2014, 09:16 AM
They did that shit last year. It's a new year, hence, I'd like to know if other posters think they are contenders...or not.

With your logic, the 2012 Mavs were contenders too. -10 points s:loln

Well no, I didn't say at the time you make the thread that it's obvious, however the Pacers didn't blow up the team.

Venti Quattro
01-21-2014, 01:58 AM
At 33-7, do they still look like pretenders? This is not a sarcastic question. Just want to know what's the SpursTalk consensus.

lefty
01-21-2014, 02:02 AM
They are contenders TBH

As long as they don't turn the ball over too much

Miami's fastbreak is deadly

HI-FI
01-21-2014, 02:05 AM
definitely contenders. I think they take the East fwiw.

KaiRMD1
01-21-2014, 02:05 AM
The one thing these ol' sports were missing was consistency in their shooting. They seem to have taken care of that so these ol' sports are definitely contenders

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2014, 02:16 AM
At 33-7, do they still look like pretenders? This is not a sarcastic question. Just want to know what's the SpursTalk consensus.

remember the nash suns, they had good records and we all know they were pretenders

timtonymanu
01-21-2014, 02:19 AM
Definitely a contender. If the Spurs get to the Finals and Indiana is there, I would still be terrified.

TDMVPDPOY
01-21-2014, 02:26 AM
Definitely a contender. If the Spurs get to the Finals and Indiana is there, I would still be terrified.

if both teams meet, i think pacers would come out winning the whole thing, ghill will make enrique why his no hero

Ghazi
01-21-2014, 08:10 PM
The Pacers are on a historic pace right now. 33-7 with a +9.9 point differential, very impressive stuff. Mostly due to their dominant defense, as their offense is right around league average.

I don't like their offense that much, really not much playmaking and shooting, looks like it stagnates at times, but their defense saves so many points over the game that it doesn't even matter. 2nd half of GS game was a good example of what I'm talking about, as the Pacers seemed to just grind out a 2nd half win despite a lot of bad offensive possessions.

Rogue
01-21-2014, 09:40 PM
The pacers are just like the Spurs of 10yrs ago, to some extent. They ain't having another superstar outside of Paul George yet they're still kicking asses, just like the Dortmund side which won two Bundesliga championships in a row a couple of years ago. And the playoffs always favor the style of game they're playing (based on defense, see how it worked out for Memphis last season), and the Pacers haven't got such douchebag fans like TlongII and Thunderup

Brazil
01-22-2014, 11:14 AM
Clear contender so far and clearly better than last year with the addition of Scola and the improvements of Hib and PG. Second unit could see a lot of improvements if Granger could get back close to a high level

Thread
01-22-2014, 11:17 AM
Is Bird officially involved/employed by the Pacers?

Double-Up
01-22-2014, 11:47 AM
Is Bird officially involved/employed by the Pacers?

Does your mother's pubic bush still smell like unfrozen week old shrimp? :lol

Thread
01-22-2014, 02:22 PM
Does your mother's pubic bush still smell like unfrozen week old shrimp? :lol

I'm the man who became a legend in his own time.

DMC
01-22-2014, 03:13 PM
if both teams meet, i think pacers would come out winning the whole thing, ghill will make enrique why his no hero

I'm still trying to decide which language you're trying to speak.

Katherine Robinson
01-22-2014, 03:20 PM
They are the only team in the NBA who can challenge the Heat this year. OKC is a bad match, Blazers are too guest, Spurs are too old.

RD2191
01-22-2014, 03:27 PM
They are the only team in the NBA who can challenge the Heat this year. OKC is a bad match, Blazers are too guest, Spurs are too old.
As much as I despise the Heat I don't see Indiana as a legitimate threat to them out East. I actually have the Heat winning in 6 if they meet up in the ECF. Pacers have a good defense but its a bit inflated due to playing in a shit conference.

LkrFan
01-22-2014, 04:19 PM
I'm still trying to decide which language you're trying to speak.
:lol

LkrFan
01-22-2014, 04:23 PM
As much as I despise the Heat I don't see Indiana as a legitimate threat to them out East. I actually have the Heat winning in 6 if they meet up in the ECF. Pacers have a good defense but its a bit inflated due to playing in a shit conference.
But they're putting steel toed boots to WC team asses too. Just ask Clipper Nati:loln. -10 points son.

RD2191
01-22-2014, 04:23 PM
But tey're putting steel toe boots to WC team asses too. Just ask Clipper Nati:loln. -10 points son.
Do they play western teams as often?

LkrFan
01-22-2014, 04:29 PM
Do they play western teams as often?
You be the judge, dumbass (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/ind/indiana-pacers). :lol

RD2191
01-22-2014, 04:31 PM
You be the judge, dumbass (http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule/_/name/ind/indiana-pacers). :lol
?? So I am right, dumbass.

Rogue
01-22-2014, 07:43 PM
If we somehow make a trade with NY to get TC back we'll also be able to challenge Miami as well imho. By far we're still the only team who've won a playoff series over the Superfriends tbh.

ElNono
01-23-2014, 12:50 AM
Pretenders, tbh

lefty
01-23-2014, 12:53 AM
yeah a bump on the road and they get written off :lol

As I said : turnovers are key for this team; if they keep them down , they can beat anyone in the playoffs/finals

If not, Miami or OKC will kill them on fast breaks

ElNono
01-23-2014, 12:57 AM
despite tonight's game, they're a shredder, tbh... but you always wonder if they can survive Miami

Katherine Robinson
01-23-2014, 01:08 AM
Their only worry is the Heat, there will be a few bumps on the way to ECF.

Venti Quattro
01-25-2014, 10:06 PM
Wow the Rayjays are dismantling the Pacers...

Clipper Nation
01-25-2014, 10:07 PM
:downspin: esta mierda, PcrFan!

RD2191
01-25-2014, 10:08 PM
Nothing to see here, just the West exposing the garbage East. Pacers should of also lost last night.

RD2191
01-25-2014, 10:08 PM
:wakeup

ElNono
01-25-2014, 10:12 PM
Pretenders, tbh

thunderup
01-25-2014, 10:19 PM
They struggle with athletic teams. Not a surprise.

thunderup
01-25-2014, 10:23 PM
yeah a bump on the road and they get written off :lol

As I said : turnovers are key for this team; if they keep them down , they can beat anyone in the playoffs/finals

If not, Miami or OKC will kill them on fast breaks
:lol props, that's your best basketball take ever
:lol the starving Algerian who snuck into Canada is showing some basketball intellect

Venti Quattro
01-25-2014, 10:26 PM
:lol the starving Nigerian who snuck into Canada is showing some basketball intellect
lefty is Algerian

Clipper Nation
01-25-2014, 10:27 PM
lefty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896) is Algerian
:lmao Methhead not knowing the difference between Algeria and Nigeria
:lmao MethKC education

thunderup
01-25-2014, 10:28 PM
lefty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896) is Algerian

:lol the starving Algerian who snuck into Canada is showing some basketball intellect
Fixed.

RD2191
01-25-2014, 10:33 PM
denver with the choke:lol

scanry
01-25-2014, 10:52 PM
If the pacers come out of the West, OKC will sweep them. Heck even Denver, Phx & Portland are a matchup nightmare.

There's a reason why the Mavs always matchuped well against the Spurs during the championship years.

Reck
01-25-2014, 10:55 PM
This loss means little. every good team gets dismantled from time to time.

Venti Quattro
01-25-2014, 11:07 PM
This loss means little. every good team gets dismantled from time to time.

Well yeah and they're not exactly being dismantled now. 7 point deficit with 8 mins to go. They've made a game out of it...

HI-FI
01-25-2014, 11:12 PM
East is a coin toss though. I just can't see Wade making it through grueling playoffs again. at some point his knee will crack open like in The Fly (1986) and all kinds of green HGH shit will come spewing out. It will top the Kevin Ware injury imho. Therefore I think Indiana can pull this off.

Reck
01-25-2014, 11:16 PM
Well yeah and they're not exactly being dismantled now. 7 point deficit with 8 mins to go. They've made a game out of it...

Oh. I am not watching the game. I just went by the recent comments that they were getting picked apart.

Talk about premature ejaculation. lol

Venti Quattro
01-25-2014, 11:32 PM
Game...

IND 34-9
OKC 35-10
SAS 33-10

LkrFan
01-26-2014, 11:55 AM
:downspin: esta mierda, PcrFan!

djohn2oo8
03-08-2014, 05:23 PM
:lol this

djohn2oo8
03-08-2014, 05:24 PM
-1:lol for this take son. Apologize.
Wrong again, Esteban.

djohn2oo8
03-08-2014, 05:25 PM
East is a coin toss though. I just can't see Wade making it through grueling playoffs again. at some point his knee will crack open like in The Fly (1986) and all kinds of green HGH shit will come spewing out. It will top the Kevin Ware injury imho. Therefore I think Indiana can pull this off.
That movie was fucking grotesque.

LkrFan
03-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Wrong again, Esteban.

Venti Quattro
03-30-2014, 04:07 PM
To the Cavs? :lol

03-30-2014, 04:08 PM
Christ! :lol

Clipper Nation
03-30-2014, 04:15 PM
LkrFan is the Avante of the NBA Forum :lol

spurraider21
03-30-2014, 04:23 PM
the pacers will be there against miami when its all said and done, and they're a matchup issue for them as we've seen time and time again...

roster talent =/= matchup issue

Clipper Nation
03-30-2014, 04:27 PM
the pacers will be there against miami when its all said and done
Says who? They could easily choke to Chicago in a series and not even face Miami :lol

Thread
03-30-2014, 05:24 PM
LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) is the Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) of the NBA Forum :lol

God bless them both. Two fine laddies.

Venti Quattro
03-31-2014, 08:22 PM
:lmao LkrFan

ElNono
03-31-2014, 08:24 PM
Pretenders, tbh

Nonostradamus :hat

Venti Quattro
03-31-2014, 08:35 PM
remember the nash suns, they had good records and we all know they were pretenders
Fkn kent wanker TDMVPDPOY dropping shit bombs

Killakobe81
03-31-2014, 08:45 PM
Pacers will be a force for years. Paul George is really developing into a superstar.

Man how quick you turned ...

LkrFan
03-31-2014, 08:56 PM
:lmao LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824)

:lmao :cry :lmao

HI-FI
03-31-2014, 08:58 PM
LkrFan is the undisputed GOAT at making threads that will get bumped many times later.

ElNono
03-31-2014, 09:00 PM
Peeps committing mass suicide at PacersDigest :lol

http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthread.php?94688-Pacers-Spurs-Post-Game-Thread

LkrFan
03-31-2014, 09:19 PM
LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) is the undisputed GOAT at making threads that will get bumped many times later.

Clipper Nation
03-31-2014, 09:23 PM
LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) is the undisputed GOAT at making threads that will get bumped many times later.

If he has a take, there's a 99.9% chance he ends up being wrong :lol

Speaking of that, LkrFan, thanks for starting that "Clippers = Pretenders" thread in October, that could come in handy later :downspin:

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-31-2014, 09:26 PM
Looks like Dale posts in there now::

That hurts a lot. This March has been hell. Roy was crying on the bench and I think that I'm close to that point as well http://www.pacersdigest.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

I'll watch some anime to make myself feel better.

Hoops Czar
03-31-2014, 09:28 PM
Paul George has got to be the most overrated player in the NBA. He was totally manhandled by Leonard.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
03-31-2014, 09:42 PM
Pacers' Roy Hibbert after recent loss: 'Some selfish dudes in here'
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/24508932/pacers-roy-hibbert-after-recent-loss-some-selfish-dudes-in-here

The Bynum curse is real..

Killakobe81
03-31-2014, 09:45 PM
Wow implosion city Bird should step in tbh

ElNono
03-31-2014, 09:47 PM
shit, Roy going IN

LkrFan
03-31-2014, 09:49 PM
If he has a take, there's a 99.9% chance he ends up being wrong :lol

Speaking of that, LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824), thanks for starting that "Clippers = Pretenders" thread in October, that could come in handy later :downspin:N:lol problem.

TDMVPDPOY
03-31-2014, 09:56 PM
PG season went downhill after gettin paid and making some ho preggers....

he has thrown in t he white towel and called it a season

HI-FI
03-31-2014, 10:00 PM
PG season went downhill after gettin paid and making some ho preggers....

he has thrown in t he white towel and called it a season
blowing a load in a bitch and sending pics to a gay dude have caused him to go downhill. plus letting Granger go might have disrupted chemistry. Just need them to at least wear down the Heat though.

Michael Jordan.
03-31-2014, 10:12 PM

MJ the gawddamn prophet.

TD 21
03-31-2014, 10:12 PM
I never got sucked into the Pacers. The way they're built doesn't win championships. People had/have this idea that because they're equipped to potentially beat the Heat, that they're automatically contenders. But there was never any good reason to think they'd be able to beat the Thunder or Spurs.

Nothing's changed from the past three seasons: Either the best individual talents are going to win it or the best team (Spurs) is.

Thread
03-31-2014, 10:14 PM
I never got sucked into the Pacers. The way they're built doesn't win championships. People had/have this idea that because they're equipped to potentially beat the Heat, that they're automatically contenders. But there was never any good reason to think they'd be able to beat the Thunder or Spurs.

Nothing's changed from the past three seasons: Either the best individual talents are going to win it or the best team (Spurs) is.

It'll be keen watching Media let Bird retire again without nary a peep of reproach.

Michael Jordan.
03-31-2014, 10:14 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kUXK6azldF0/UE5YveZFI7I/AAAAAAAACy8/xBXs1gccHFA/s1600/crazy-laughter.jpg

Mugen
03-31-2014, 10:17 PM

:rollin dem indy nigs never stood a chance tbh

Mugen
03-31-2014, 10:25 PM
LkrFan, i see you lurking. I need you to analyze the 2014 Spurs and conclude that they're pretenders tbh.

Ese pls :cry

TD 21
03-31-2014, 10:28 PM
It'll be keen watching Media let Bird retire again without nary a peep of reproach.

Yeah and he'll deserve some of the blame if they don't at least push the Heat to the limit again. There's no denying that team had strong chemistry, the players supposedly weren't on board with the two moves that were made and he made them anyway.

Michael Jordan.
03-31-2014, 10:29 PM
LkrFan, i see you lurking. I need you to analyze the 2014 Spurs and conclude that they're pretenders tbh.

DPG21920
03-31-2014, 10:29 PM
Lol 5 REB Hibb going in on dudes

RsxPiimp
03-31-2014, 10:51 PM
Honestly, no one really saw George would implode like this. A lot we're calling him overrated which was an easy call considering he has a flawed offensive game, but his attitude has been horrific which has been one of the main reasons they're going downhill. That success got to his head way to early. I remember when this guy would humbly do his thing and get back on the other end of the floor to defend. Him and Lance have changed the Pacers blue collar attitude which doesn't sit well with the rest of the Pacers players.

George has been emulating Melo on the offensive end but with worst efficiency :lol Hi jumper is pretty streaky and his ISO game is Gerald Wallace like. :lol

I'm not absolving Hibbert either. Their culture has changed since the trade, call it bad karma or what have you but their chances are not looking good this year. Heck, Brooklyn may beat them in the second round.

TDMVPDPOY
03-31-2014, 10:57 PM
I'm not absolving Hibbert either. Their culture has changed since the trade, call it bad karma or what have you but their chances are not looking good this year. Heck, Brooklyn may beat them in the second round.

with or without the trade, didnt make a difference due to granger not gettin many minutes, same shit can be said about turner, they can choose not to play him at all if they wanted...it has got more to do with the starting unit and scola on the bench hasnt be utilized...

RsxPiimp
03-31-2014, 11:01 PM
with or without the trade, didnt make a difference due to granger not gettin many minutes, same shit can be said about turner, they can choose not to play him at all if they wanted...it has got more to do with the starting unit and scola on the bench hasnt be utilized...

I think the trade made a difference. Granger had influenced over PG, the respect and camaraderie was there. The moment Granger was shipped, PG started playing recklessly. That trade IMO was a clear cut signal from Indiana's front office that, "You don't have to hold anything back at this point, here's they key to our team, it's all yours" Except it didn't work out as planned since PG is a limited offensive player being exposed at the right time.

ElNono
03-31-2014, 11:42 PM

LkrFan
04-01-2014, 08:10 AM

:flag:

Michael Jordan.
04-01-2014, 08:45 AM
:lol and Laker fan wants Stephenson on his team.

Venti Quattro
04-06-2014, 06:21 PM
So, LkrFan, could you please boil it down?

The Batman
04-06-2014, 06:23 PM
People better hope LkrFan never makes a good prediction about your team, it's like the fucking kiss of death.

Clipper Nation
04-06-2014, 06:25 PM
Can't decide what's worse: Avante betting on your team, or LkrFan starting a thread to praise your team :lol

Venti Quattro
04-11-2014, 09:08 PM
:lol LkrFan
:lol jinx
:lol kiss of death

Venti Quattro
04-11-2014, 11:26 PM

:lmao :lmao

:downspin: this shit LkrFan

LkrFan
04-11-2014, 11:28 PM

:lmao :lmao

:downspin: this shit LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824)
Oprah ain't singing yet. Bump this shit when they're eliminated from the 'offs. :toast

His rebounds are like TP's assists tbh :lol

Clipper Nation
04-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Oprah ain't singing yet. Bump this shit when they're eliminated from the 'offs. :toast

:lol Jhonatan doubling down on The Jinx!

midnightpulp
04-12-2014, 12:04 AM
Has the Lkrfan jinx ever been overcome?

- Predicted the Spurs to beat OKC in 2012: Backfired

- The Ramon Sessions' Show: Backfired

- Prepare your asses: Backfired

- Dwyane Wade, TOSB: Backfired

- Numerous threads predicting Duncan's demise: Backfired

- Marc Gasol, Best big in the game: Backfired

- Crowning the Pacers as contenders: Backfired

And many more.

Sean Cagney
04-12-2014, 12:05 AM

And many more.

Yeah, TBH he sucks at predictions.

Yes, or the Lakers seasons win total :lol

Venti Quattro
04-12-2014, 12:07 AM

And many more.
lefty is extremely salty about this tbh. Someone has higher jinxing powers than him

LkrFan
04-12-2014, 12:08 AM

And many more.
6 trumps all. Now Tammy looking up to 4 < 5 - and I won't let you forget it. :)

LkrFan
04-12-2014, 12:08 AM
Yeah, TBH he sucks at predictions.

Yes, or the Lakers seasons win total :lol

Venti Quattro
04-12-2014, 12:09 AM

CROFL I fully expect the Spurs to win #5 now

LkrFan
04-12-2014, 12:10 AM
CROFL I fully expect the Spurs to win #5 now
Nope. I got cHeat 3-peating. Count it son.

ElNono
04-12-2014, 12:11 AM

And many more.

He'll prognosticate correctly the next Chivas vs Monterrey game though...

Venti Quattro
04-12-2014, 12:13 AM
He'll prognosticate correctly the next Chivas vs Monterrey game though...

Can you imagine lefty and LkrFan on opposite sides in of a rivalry in the Soccer Forum? The game would end 4-4 with 3 players from each side tearing their ACLs.

midnightpulp
04-12-2014, 12:13 AM

Referencing 6 doesn't make any sense. You didn't predict it.

I think you might've predicted the Spurs to win the Finals, hence the collapse in 6.

midnightpulp
04-12-2014, 12:14 AM

If you're trying to jinx the Heat, it won't work unless you're sincere and actually believe it.

LkrFan
04-12-2014, 12:18 AM
Referencing 6 doesn't make any sense. You didn't predict it.

I think you might've predicted the Spurs to win the Finals, hence the collapse in 6.
It makes sense. You usually take a summer vacation from ST. This summer was different. You didn't post until a few months into the regular season. 6 mindfucked you bad.

I may not have predicted 6, but it feels great rubbing BNSF's nose in that permanent shitstain. :)

HI-FI
04-12-2014, 12:18 AM
seriously, thank you.

LkrFan
04-12-2014, 12:19 AM
If you're trying to jinx the Heat, it won't work unless you're sincere and actually believe it.
:lol. - I honestly wanted Dungcan to get #5, so maybe you're right. :lmao

LkrFan
04-12-2014, 12:21 AM
seriously, thank you.
:lmao - depends on if WB is healthy or not. Remember, y'all don't make the Finals last year if he were healthy.

ElNono
04-12-2014, 12:28 AM
Can you imagine lefty and LkrFan on opposite sides in of a rivalry in the Soccer Forum? The game would end 4-4 with 3 players from each side tearing their ACLs.

mind aspolde, tbh

Sean Cagney
04-12-2014, 01:01 AM

You just jinxed that for the Cheat.. Good job.

Clipper Nation
04-12-2014, 01:23 AM
lefty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896) is extremely salty about this tbh. Someone has higher jinxing powers than him Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483) is the biggest jinxer of all, tbh.... case in point: during Chiefs/Colts last year, he started a thread bashing Luck for turning the ball over so much - end result: the Colts promptly rallied from a 28-point deficit to win the game :lol

Then there was his "Lock of the Year" the season before that he was pimping all summer as a sure bet for him to win, and he lost that too :lol

MeloHype
04-12-2014, 07:37 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-9/10154963_10152718648204056_860034306179030672_n.jp g

LkrFan
04-12-2014, 11:37 PM
Can you imagine lefty (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=6896) and LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) on opposite sides in of a rivalry in the Soccer Forum? The game would end 4-4 with 3 players from each side tearing their ACLs.

Pacers are back in 1st place (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400490065) in the EC. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! :lol

LINK (http://espn.go.com/nba/standings)

Clipper Nation
04-12-2014, 11:39 PM
Pacers are back in 1st place (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400490065) in the EC. Shhhhhhhhhhhhh! :lol

LINK (http://espn.go.com/nba/standings)
Not for long, since they're going to get anally devastated by the T-Refs tomorrow :lol

Kawhi
04-12-2014, 11:41 PM
Enjoy them while they last, s:loln.... IIRC, PG, Blake, and CP3's contracts all expire at the same time, and George was a Clipperfan growing up :downspin::lmao

LkrFan
04-12-2014, 11:41 PM
Not for long, since they're going to get anally devastated by the T-Refs tomorrow :lol
Nah, they know they need game 7 in Indy. I'd be shocked if they laid an egg.

Clipper Nation
04-12-2014, 11:42 PM
I'd be shocked if they laid an egg.
:lol Still saying this after how they've played since the trade deadline

LkrFan
04-12-2014, 11:43 PM
And he got nerve enough to bump this thread. Pacers, like PG, was balling when this thread was made. Now, not so much. :lol

Clipper Nation
04-12-2014, 11:44 PM
And he got nerve enough to bump this thread.
:lol You bumped this thread, Eduardo, not me....

LkrFan
04-12-2014, 11:44 PM
:lol Still saying this after how they've played since the trade deadline
They've beaten your cHeat since det deadline (in Indy by 2). What's your point?

Clipper Nation
04-12-2014, 11:47 PM
They've beaten your cHeat since det deadline (in Indy by 2). What's your point?
They're not "my" Heat, and I'm pretty sure that was before the league finally banned the BS "verticality" call that Hibbert used to use to the max against Miami.... after that rule change, Hibbert looked like a scrub last time they played Miami and they lost badly:downspin:

LkrFan
04-12-2014, 11:56 PM
They're not "my" Heat, and I'm pretty sure that was before the league finally banned the BS "verticality" call that Hibbert used to use to the max against Miami.... after that rule change, Hibbert looked like a scrub last time they played Miami and they lost badly:downspin:
LeBron's Zipper Nation - don't fr:lolnt.

LeBronze getting MJ-type food stamps. That "rule change" allowed your cHeat to thrive with Bosh Spice at center and neutered Hibbert. Glad that rule didn't exist when we had Shaq... SMH

LkrFan
04-12-2014, 11:57 PM
:lol You bumped this thread, Eduardo, not me....

Clipper Nation
04-12-2014, 11:59 PM
LeBron's Zipper Nation - don't fr:lolnt.
PostPauPcrFag

LeBronze getting MJ-type food stamps. That "rule change" allowed your cHeat to thrive with Bosh Spice at center and neutered Hibbert. Glad that rule didn't exist when we had Shaq... SMH
Stern DID get rid of handchecking to benefit your boy Kirby :lol

And no, the "verticality" shit was always BS and Hibbert gets exposed badly when they don't call it :lol

LkrFan
04-13-2014, 12:02 AM
PostPauPcrFag?

Maaaaaaaaaad :lol

Clipper Nation
04-13-2014, 12:06 AM
Maaaaaaaaaad :lol
You'd be shinin' the Guests' shoes on OregonLive without MVPau and you know it :lol

LkrFan
04-13-2014, 12:39 AM
You'd be shinin' the Guests' shoes on OregonLive without MVPau and you know it :lol
You guys will be spit shining Mark Jackson's size 11 Stacy Adams real soon. :lol

Clipper Nation
04-13-2014, 12:41 AM
You guys will be spit shining Mark Jackson's size 11 Stacy Adams real soon. :lol
Thanks for picking against us :tu

LkrFan
04-13-2014, 12:47 AM
No problem. Gotta get that 2nd round hymen popped one day. Why not now? :lol

djohn2oo8
04-19-2014, 08:17 PM
The Pacers are the biggest threat to Miami. They have the NBA's top scorer in Paul George (28.0 ppg), top swatter in Mount Hibbert (6bpg), they are 3rd in points allowed (only 88.5ppg), 5th in point differential (+7.5), and 4th in opponents FG% (only 39.3%). Of course, they're also 3-0. They are playing with an air of invincibility and a swagger I haven't seen from them in a minute.

Paul George seems like he's taking the next step. Their X-Factor: Lance Stephenson. He is by far the biggest surprise for me. This dude is giving them 17.5ppg, 7.5rpg, 4.5apg, 22.15 PER, and shooting a blistering 62.5%. We know what D West brings to the table, but they also added Scola to back him up. I like how George Hill has been playing.

Verdict: they're contenders. Miami, beware of Pacers. Can't wait to see them lock horns in the playoffs again tbh.

http://www.bballbreakdown.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/pacers-heat-playoff-odds.jpg
https://p.gr-assets.com/540x540/fit/hostedimages/1384749876/6954859.gif

Venti Quattro
04-19-2014, 08:20 PM
LkrFan come and :downspin: :downspin: :downspin: :downspin: :downspin: det shit

Clipper Nation
04-19-2014, 08:29 PM

Malik Hairston
04-19-2014, 08:34 PM
Pacers(along with the Knicks) were the only flaw on my resume this year, tbh:lol..

Although you could also credit that to me trying to hype East teams, tbh:lol..

LkrFan
04-19-2014, 10:13 PM

LkrFan
04-19-2014, 10:14 PM
How's it working so far? :downspin:

LkrFan
04-19-2014, 10:17 PM
You'd be shinin' the Guests' shoes on OregonLive without MVPau and you know it
You guys will be spit shining Mark Jackson's size 11 Stacy Adams real soon.

Might be sooner than I thought. CR:lolFL

Franklin
04-20-2014, 02:40 AM
Pacers(along with the Knicks) were the only flaw on my resume this year, tbh:lol..

That along with your sexual orientation which's a flaw on your resume for life long.

hater
04-20-2014, 03:52 AM
this team is done. sure they can recover to win a couple of series. but no way they recover to even get to the Finals. DONE

Venti Quattro
04-24-2014, 08:37 PM
LkrFan how do you like them Pacers now you spic

:lmao :lmao :lmao

midnightpulp
04-24-2014, 08:48 PM
Jesus, when he curses he really curses.

A sub-.500 8th seed beating a 1 seed is unthinkable. But Lkrfan found a way.

Katherine Robinson
04-24-2014, 08:50 PM
It's time to curse the Spurs, LkrFan

Clipper Nation
04-24-2014, 08:59 PM

Don't forget the Lakers now tanking because he roots for them :lol

ElNono
04-24-2014, 09:02 PM
Alfredo with the voodoo shit, tbh

HI-FI
04-24-2014, 09:12 PM
It's time to curse the Spurs, LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824)
fuck you.
LkrFan, it's time to put all your chips on the Heat or Thunder.

LkrFan
04-24-2014, 10:39 PM
LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) how do you like them Pacers now you spic

:lmao :lmao :lmao

LkrFan
04-24-2014, 10:40 PM

A sub-.500 8th seed beating a 1 seed is unthinkable. But Lkrfan found a way.:lol

spurraider21
04-24-2014, 10:48 PM
LkrFan do us all a solid and predict Dallas to fulfill the upset tbh

Mugen
04-24-2014, 10:51 PM
I want LkrFan to pick the Mavs and lefty to pick the Spurs so the world explodes tbh.

LkrFan
04-24-2014, 10:51 PM
LkrFan (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=18824) do us all a solid and predict Dallas to fulfill the upset tbh
Sorry, no can do (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=231969&p=7268774#post7268774)son. :lol

LkrFan
04-24-2014, 10:52 PM
I want LkrFan to pick the Mavs and lefty to pick the Spurs so the world explodes tbh.

CR:lolFL

Expert
04-24-2014, 11:08 PM
The OP asked which teams were contenders. At the time the OP was made, the teams mentioned were indeed contenders. A great hitter isn't a shitty hitter just because he's in a slump. Indy still has the best RS record in the East. They just need to find their game, win one on the road and then take care of home.

Venti Quattro
04-28-2014, 11:36 PM
LkrFan spin this shit right now, cabron

LkrFan
05-03-2014, 06:57 PM
:)

MeloHype
05-03-2014, 06:59 PM
Wizards in 4 or 5

LkrFan
05-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Wizards in 4 or 5
We'll see son. :toast

Clipper Nation
05-03-2014, 07:14 PM
Beating a sub-.500 team in 7 games =/= "contender," Alando :lol

LkrFan
05-03-2014, 07:14 PM

LkrFan Curse = brokenPERI:lolD

Clipper Nation
05-03-2014, 07:15 PM
LkrFan Curse = brokenPERI:lolD

LkrFan
05-03-2014, 07:15 PM
'08 champs struggled early and often that year... Until the Finals. :(

Clipper Nation
05-03-2014, 07:17 PM
'08 champs struggled early and often that year... Until the Finals. :(

'08 champs won 66 games in a better Eastern Conference and never collapsed as epically as your Pacers did, Tito :lol

They then sent your Kirby out with a 39... Christ!

LkrFan
05-03-2014, 10:17 PM
'08 champs won 66 games in a better Eastern Conference and never collapsed as epically as your Pacers did, Tito :lol

They then sent your Kirby out with a 39... Christ!Context son. They had a few 7-game series IIRC in the playoffs. Just like these Pacers. They were the #1 seed. Just like these Pacers. They had the #1 defense in the association... Just like these Pacers.

I'm glad the Pacers are struggling. This was a good wakeup call for them because they've been sliding since they 86'd Granger. Even Mt Hibbert (6-10 FGs, 7 rebs, 5 swats, +16) rose to the challenge of a game 7. Maybe they're pacing themselves. ;)

Clipper Nation
05-05-2014, 06:30 PM
:lmao..

spurraider21
05-05-2014, 06:33 PM
:lol hibbert was doing so shitty that getting 7 rebounds against Pero Antic was considered stepping up

Venti Quattro
05-05-2014, 08:34 PM
:lmao spin this shit now, Ruben!

LkrFan
05-05-2014, 08:43 PM
:lmao spin this shit now, Ruben!

Venti Quattro
05-13-2014, 08:32 PM
:lol LkrFan
:lol Juancho
:lol Pacers

midnightpulp
05-20-2014, 10:15 PM
I thought he might've broken it. Wasn't it to be.

The Pacers are too mentally weak. Miami wins in 5.

Venti Quattro
05-26-2014, 10:00 PM
LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan LkrFan

spurraider21
05-26-2014, 10:03 PM
While being a final 4 team is typically good enough for contender status, it's hard to imagine the pacers would have survived a round out west. Their decline within a few months still confuses me. Maybe they were playing over their heads, but they aren't even as good as they were last season

Clipper Nation
05-26-2014, 10:08 PM

:downspin: dis shiiiiitttttt, Anibal! :lol

rogues
05-26-2014, 10:26 PM
:lol The cute little team should have just lost in the first round..