PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Jamison: Kobe-Dwight Friction Was Bad

ElNono
11-03-2013, 10:56 AM
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/11/02/jamison-kobe-dwight-friction-was-bad/

Michael Jordan.
11-03-2013, 10:58 AM
Jamison with the obvious goods. Kirby ran him offPERIOD.

ElNono
11-03-2013, 10:59 AM
lmao @ fredo begging with this turd sandwich going on

Michael Jordan.
11-03-2013, 11:02 AM
Lol at Koolaid_Man begging like he lost his food stamps.

Holden_Caulfield
11-03-2013, 11:41 AM
lol friction. faggots :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 11:46 AM
Lol at Koolaid_Man (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=19058) begging like he lost his food stamps.

why are you bringing my name up in this thread....man I'm totally in your head dude...you're losing it...:lol...the thread from yesterday got your butt hole itching :lol...I think I will bump it

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 11:49 AM
http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2013/11/02/jamison-kobe-dwight-friction-was-bad/

somebody said Kobe called Dwight an asshole during a game: :lol

KVwsdb_7tE8

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Nash cussed him out too:

T2TBz2phCgY

TDMVPDPOY
11-03-2013, 12:02 PM
how is there going to be any friction when d12 is going salt first into that ass? bleed mofo bleed

jeebus
11-03-2013, 12:06 PM
lol driving Buss to suicide

Michael Jordan.
11-03-2013, 12:17 PM

Cause of death was actually from black mamba venom, the fastest killing venom of all snakes.

Killakobe81
11-03-2013, 12:34 PM
Dwight is. Clown period. Great defender and rebounder not worth a max contract. Kobe saves the Lakers once again. Rather have him then Nash though ...

Splits
11-03-2013, 12:37 PM
As if it wasn't obvious to everyone, but as EN says, who in their right mind embarrasses a once proud franchise with this under those circumstances?

http://rockets.clutchfans.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/dwight-howard-lakers-billboard.jpg

Raven
11-03-2013, 12:39 PM

:lol

Michael Jordan.
11-03-2013, 12:41 PM
Dwight is. Clown period. Great defender and rebounder not worth a max contract. Kobe saves the Lakers once again. Rather have him then Nash though ...

:lmao Saves the Lakers and he makes 30 million focking dollars

Clipper Nation
11-03-2013, 12:48 PM
Cause of death was actually from black mamba venom, the fastest killing venom of all snakes.
Thought it was because of Magic's "venom," tbh....

Michael Jordan.
11-03-2013, 12:53 PM
Thought it was because of Magic's "venom," tbh....

:lol

Killakobe81
11-03-2013, 02:13 PM
:lmao Saves the Lakers and he makes 30 million focking dollars

Makes Lakers much more ...worth it for them. Hurts our cap but not as much as Nash.

DPG21920
11-03-2013, 02:28 PM
Makes Lakers much more ...worth it for them. Hurts our cap but not as much as Nash.

Ya - but I thought Lakers fans don't root for losers. Money maker or not, he's not producing on the court. They were swept last year and don't even look like a playoff team this year. How is that ok?

RsxPiimp
11-03-2013, 02:33 PM
mental midget couldn't handle being overshadowed in l.a. not realizing once honeymoon is over in htown and his flaws are exposed, j. harden will take over the team again while he's subjugated into a larry sanders status :lol

ill give that harden-howard a year tops. wait for the playoffs and once they underwhelm, dwight will throw people under the buss.

ElNono
11-03-2013, 03:03 PM
mental midget couldn't handle being overshadowed in l.a.

Are you talking about Kirby or Dwight?

Thebesteva
11-03-2013, 03:07 PM
Not sure what went wrong with the wiring in Kobe's brain. I think Dwight is a clown and all but I stand by what I always said, Kobe is a horrible teammate.

Bulaien999
11-03-2013, 03:58 PM
mental midget couldn't handle being overshadowed in l.a. not realizing once honeymoon is over in htown and his flaws are exposed, j. harden will take over the team again while he's subjugated into a larry sanders status :lol

ill give that harden-howard a year tops. wait for the playoffs and once they underwhelm, dwight will throw people under the buss.

Ummm it was Kobe who snitched PERIOD.

lefty
11-03-2013, 04:33 PM
will throw people under the buss.
oh you

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Not sure what went wrong with the wiring in Kobe's brain. I think Dwight is a clown and all but I stand by what I always said, Kobe is a horrible teammate.

only to those with traditional values of what a teammate should look and feel like...he's a great teammate...Now MJ was horrible as he actually punched them in the face and called them flaming faggots..that's the epitome of a horrible teammate...not one that does this:

To celebrate his MVP award, Kobe Bryant gave each teammate a personally engraved Jaeger-LeCoultre Master Compressor Chronograph watch from Switzerland. They retail for $9,000 apiece.

Bryant distributed the watches while they watched the Spurs/Hornets' game on Monday.

Clipper Nation
11-03-2013, 06:02 PM
^ Boiled down::: the only time Kirby actually does something nice for his teammates is when he "wins" an individual award :lol

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 06:04 PM
^ Boiled down::: the only time Kirby actually does something nice for his teammates is when he "wins" an individual award :lol

nigga didn't have to spend 9g's on them bastards tbh

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 06:05 PM
Nigga spent over 100k on watches for his teammates and Clipper Nation complains about it...CN is in so deep he's literally licking the flesh off Lebron's ass hole

Michael Jordan.
11-03-2013, 07:14 PM
Nigga spent over 100k on watches for his teammates and Clipper Nation complains about it...CN is in so deep he's literally licking the flesh off Lebron's ass hole

Spending money so he won't have to pass the ball :lol

Splits
11-03-2013, 08:13 PM
Buying off teammates that you shit on all year is admirable like raping a woman and buying your wife a $4m rock so she's not mad you "cheated". It's pathetic and narcissistic, not admirable.

ezau
11-03-2013, 09:52 PM
Buss would rather kill himself than be part of this drama:lol

Killakobe81
11-03-2013, 10:07 PM
Ya - but I thought Lakers fans don't root for losers. Money maker or not, he's not producing on the court. They were swept last year and don't even look like a playoff team this year. How is that ok?
This doesn't make any sense. Kobe was out when they got swept. He led us to the playoffs. Though much older Bulls and Okc. Waited for Rose and Russ

DPG21920
11-03-2013, 10:12 PM
This doesn't make any sense. Kobe was out when they got swept. He led us to the playoffs. Though much older Bulls and Okc. Waited for Rose and Russ

They struggled with Kobe last year, and this year he is being paid 30M and they are likely not a playoff team even when he's back. You said it's ok to pay him because his ROI is good for ownership. But he is going to be a loser (because its championship or bust and they likely won't even make the playoffs per Laker fan on this site..)

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 10:12 PM

now is as good a time as any to tell you...DPG is like 4'8 so there's naturally gonna be some non-sense

sPy8Z5m5zh4

Killakobe81
11-03-2013, 10:17 PM
They struggled with Kobe last year, and this year he is being paid 30M and they are likely not a playoff team even when he's back. You said it's ok to pay him because his ROI is good for ownership. But he is going to be a loser (because its championship or bust and they likely won't even make the playoffs per Laker fan on this site..)

They may not. But again he will make money for Buss. Is he worth $30 million (cap space wise) even if he was playing? No. But it was a balloon payment. And yes it is title or bust but Kobe is a megastar in a megacity that loves star. Sure he is past his prime but Kobe still draws. And again doesn't make any sense do you think less of Tim for choking in the Finals per A Spur fan on this site?

DPG21920
11-03-2013, 10:19 PM
They may not. But again he will make money for Buss. Is he worth $30 million even if he was playing? No. But it was a balloon payment. And yes it is title or bust but Kobe is a megastar in a megacity that loves star. Sure he is past his prime but Kobe still draws. And again doesn't make any sense do you think less of Tim for choking in the Finals per A Spur fan on this site?

That doesn't make any sense. Forever and a day Laker fan came on this site spouting off about how it's championship or bust and they don't root for losers. You can't then start changing your tune and saying "well, Kobe's ROI is solid for ownership, so it's ok!".

Is it championship or bust or not? If it is, Kobe is a loser in your eyes. Tim is playing for titles, what a silly argument.

Killakobe81
11-03-2013, 10:25 PM
That doesn't make any sense. Forever and a day Laker fan came on this site spouting off about how it's championship or bust and they don't root for losers. You can't then start changing your tune and saying "well, Kobe's ROI is solid for ownership, so it's ok!".

Is it championship or bust or not? If it is, Kobe is a loser in your eyes. Tim is playing for titles, what a silly argument.

Don't be dense. And no other Laker fan speaks for me. Bring a title or bust franchise doesnt mean that we don't appreciate Kobe killing himself and rupturing his Achilles to make the playoffs. Duncan made the Finals but 8 happened before 6 ...point is these great players don't get discarded. People thought Tim was done and he was great last year before the missed layups ... Kobe may yet get a chance to do the same ...right now Lakers not a contender been saying that the past two seasons.

Killakobe81
11-03-2013, 10:26 PM
And I root for the Lakers even when we suck

DPG21920
11-03-2013, 10:29 PM
I don't think it's being dense. Either you are a Kobe fan, or a Laker fan. Doesn't seem you can be both any more. Plenty of Laker fans on here spout all the time that it's title or bust. If Kobe can't lead you there any more, especially two horrifically bad years in a row (swept in the first round, probably not a playoff team this year) then you can't be cool with him making 30M to produce those kind of results. If he was making deep runs, maybe, but he was scratching a clawing for his life just to make the 8th seed last year and they are worse this year largely because of his crippling contract.

I know you are a Kobe fan and a Laker fan, but it's interesting to see you make comments that seemingly put Kobe ahead of the franchise in the context of the mindset of Laker fans.

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 10:30 PM
Go in for the kill KillKobe...you gotta watch these ankle biters...they're usually aggressive little fucks

Bynumite
11-03-2013, 10:42 PM
Dwight's drama with his Magic teammates is well documented, then he coach killed Van Gundy, preached loyalty and left anyway.

He tried the same tactics with the Lakers but failed. He wanted the Lakers to amnesty Kobe and fire D'antoni and after the sweep he said to lakerfan: "I'll make it up to you" and left to Houston. He was following the same exact blueprint he laid out in Orlando but failed in LA.

He's just a ringless cancer and a mental midget tbh.

ElNono
11-03-2013, 11:03 PM
He tried the same tactics with the Lakers but failed. He wanted the Lakers to amnesty Kobe and fire D'antoni and after the sweep he said to lakerfan: "I'll make it up to you" and left to Houston. He was following the same exact blueprint he laid out in Orlando but failed in LA.

When did the begging happen during these events?

Bynumite
11-03-2013, 11:09 PM
When did the begging happen during these events?

Apparently the Lakers weren't as desperate for Dwight as spurfan thinks, Pringles and Kobe are still with LAL.

ElNono
11-03-2013, 11:11 PM
Apparently the Lakers weren't as desperate for Dwight as spurfan thinks, Pringles and Kobe are still with LAL.

Nahhh... not desperate at all...

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/953/325/lakers_billboard_stayd12_dwight_howard_062713b_ori ginal.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/1044377_10151694109979390_731568312_n.jpg

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/black-sports-online-stay-d12.png

Killakobe81
11-03-2013, 11:13 PM
I don't think it's being dense. Either you are a Kobe fan, or a Laker fan. Doesn't seem you can be both any more. Plenty of Laker fans on here spout all the time that it's title or bust. If Kobe can't lead you there any more, especially two horrifically bad years in a row (swept in the first round, probably not a playoff team this year) then you can't be cool with him making 30M to produce those kind of results. If he was making deep runs, maybe, but he was scratching a clawing for his life just to make the 8th seed last year and they are worse this year largely because of his crippling contract.

I know you are a Kobe fan and a Laker fan, but it's interesting to see you make comments that seemingly put Kobe ahead of the franchise in the context of the mindset of Laker fans.

again. Sure his salary hurts our cap. But to argue that the run he had before the rupture was not helping the team is asinine. I don't know if we ever see that Kobe again and he was already on the decline ... because this is a major injury but I don't see why you would care so much about it. Lakers can afford it Kobe has done plenty in seasons past to earn it I have no issue with it in that context. Up to Mitch to rebuild Kobe just needs to play at the highest level he can. If that is not good enough to get us back to contention then Mitch needs to fix it.

Killakobe81
11-03-2013, 11:16 PM
Lakernation has high standards but we (some of us) realize that we can't be a contender every year ..

Bynumite
11-03-2013, 11:29 PM
Nahhh... not desperate at all...

Dwight begged the Lakers to amnesty Kobe but a 27 year old 3-time DPOY center couln't get the Lakers to amnesty a 35 year old shooting guard with an achilles injury :lol That should tell you how much the Lakers trusted Dwight's game tbh :lol

Jim Buss with a good decision imho.

ElNono
11-03-2013, 11:35 PM
Dwight begged the Lakers to amnesty Kobe but a 27 year old 3-time DPOY center couln't get the Lakers to amnesty a 35 year old shooting guard with an achilles injury :lol That should tell you how much the Lakers trusted Dwight's game tbh :lol

Jim Buss with a good decision imho.

Lakers reportedly offer Dwight Howard his own TV show in addition to $118 million contract

The Lakers got their chance to beg Dwight Howard to stay in Los Angeles on Tuesday, offering something more than the $118 million maximum contract that no other team can match.

Anybody want to tune into The Dwight Howard Show?

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/lawrence-lakers-bank-dwight-tv-article-1.1388810

:lmao Fredo

Bynumite
11-03-2013, 11:40 PM
118 mil, a TV show but can't get the Lakers to amnesty a 35 year old SG with an achilles injury :lol

Translation: Lakers don't trust Dwight's game and don't think Dwight can do it without Kobe imho.

ElNono
11-03-2013, 11:44 PM
118 mil, a TV show but can't get the Lakers to amnesty a 35 year old SG with an achilles injury :lol

Translation: Lakers don't trust Dwight's game and don't think Dwight can do it without Kobe imho.

That's why Fredo offers him a max deal and a TV show :lmao

:lmao @ Lakerfan trying to spin that turd... lol on top of that, rejected

Trainwreck2100
11-03-2013, 11:59 PM

he should have been amnestied and taken the year off to rehab.

Killakobe81
11-04-2013, 12:28 AM
he should have been amnestied and taken the year off to rehab.

I agree but understand why he won't (Kobe rehab for a year) and they didn't (amnesty Kobe)

HI-FI
11-04-2013, 12:42 AM
That's pretty bad that Jamison and D'antoni are both saying Howard was committed to the Lakers. They're basically saying Kobe was once again being a cancer behind the scenes.

I suppose Kobe really only identifies with other scumbags like Derek Fisher, Ted Bundy, Kenneth Bianchi etc....

But hey that's the Laker's face of the franchise so more power to them.