PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: I Want To Apologize To Spur Fan For The Insensitivity

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 04:22 PM
It just dawned on me as I was sitting here thinking of what my next bullshit post would be when I realized...Kool put yourself in Spur fan shoes...how would you feel if Kobe had won 6 and then choked it away in in 28 seconds....imagine the joy and celebration that was taking place in Spur fan's home across SA....I mean downing tequila, eating burritoes and refried beans with HEB Salsa...these guys were elated with Kobe 5 Duncan 5...I'm sure Spur fan had the threads all qued up about how Superior to Kobe that Duncan was...I know they were just ready to hit send...when lightening struck...I bet folks went running to the bathrooms to release their bladders...there can't be a more sickening feeling in the world....

I can live with the Achilles....as it's nothing but a testament to hard work...I can even live with losing...but I couldn't live with having won an NBA title only to give it away in the final seconds....I can't imagine the pain of being a Spur fan...and top it all off I find out my hero was getting slammed in the bummer and eating summer sausage with cheesy crackas...what an awful awful set of events...

Arnold Toht
11-03-2013, 04:29 PM
They're going to send more fresh specimens from upstairs to be annihilated in this thread.

dallasmaverickslose
11-03-2013, 04:40 PM
0/10

Next.

ElNono
11-03-2013, 05:06 PM
http://memearchive.net/memerial.net/5650/op-is-a-faggot-now-in-3d.jpg

jimbo
11-03-2013, 05:26 PM
0/10

Next.

You've got too many pictures of Manu in your post to be anything but asshurt

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 05:55 PM
They're going to send more fresh specimens from upstairs to be annihilated in this thread.

hmmmm....fresh meat...:lmao

bTGmEYfQFbo

Brazil
11-03-2013, 06:00 PM
Shut the fuck up, faggot

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 06:01 PM
Shut the fuck up, faggot

Tell your mom I said Hello

Brazil
11-03-2013, 06:04 PM
Tell your mom I said Hello

:lmao mom joke, Cedric you are hurting my feelings, faggot

Koolaid_Man
11-03-2013, 06:07 PM
:lmao mom joke, Cedric you are hurting my feelings, faggot

not a joke...just asked that you say Hello to her for me...just tell her a random guy online said Hello...and he wishes her well...nothing wrong with telling what is likely a lovely woman hello for me is it?

I bet you mom is hot

Brazil
11-03-2013, 06:11 PM
not a joke...just asked that you say Hello to her for me...just tell her a random guy online said Hello...and he wishes her well...nothing wrong with telling what is likely a lovely woman hello for me is it?

I bet you mom is hot

And I bet you are a faggot

Rogue
11-03-2013, 09:27 PM
but you certainly can't live with a bitch who embezzled your money to buy a gym for some other guy who cuckolded you, tbh.