PDA

View Full Version : Voodoo?

Avante
11-04-2013, 12:44 AM
Who out there has a big buffed out voodoo doll with...Avante...written on it in magic marker?

Check it out...

Seattle is one of the best home teams in the league, they haven't lost a game there since Russell Wilson showed up. The Tampa Bay Buc's could be the worst team in the league, talk about a huge mismatch, what's 15.5, the Seahawks are going win this easily. So I pull the trigger.

Are you kidding me?

Houston at home in a ..must win...situation, I have a big lead, hell, I even went to Target, I have this one in the bag. I get back to find..... Houstons coach is in the hospital? You gotta be kidding.

I never bet on Oakland they are too...????...but the Eagles have QB problems, so what happens..............a second string QB throws for 23 TD's.

Now tomorrow night I have the Packers, they are 4-1 ATS in the last five vs the Bears who have QB's problems. Aaron Rodgers on MNF with a running game....whoa!

Here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to play 1100 to win 1000 on the Packers to cover, if they don't I;m done making picks this season.

I deserve an ass kicking, go ahead I deserve it.

GoodOdor
11-04-2013, 12:49 AM
Avante is an old faggot.

Avante
11-04-2013, 12:51 AM
Avante is an old faggot.

Make that ...Avante is an old stupid faggot.

Clipper Nation
11-04-2013, 12:52 AM
:lol It's not voodoo or bad luck, you just are what your record says you are - a horrible NFL bettor who thinks he's a "betting expert"....

Chief Brody
11-04-2013, 01:00 AM
Voodoo doesn't feed my kids or put clothes on their back. Tailing your bets takes them away, though

Avante
11-04-2013, 01:02 AM
:lol It's not voodoo or bad luck, you just are what your record says you are - a horrible NFL bettor who thinks he's a "betting expert"....

I hear ya, a total failure, suck long and hard.

But.....every play I make is statiscally/trends the right one, what else can a player do?

GoodOdor
11-04-2013, 01:02 AM
But.....every play I make is statiscally/trends the right one, what else an a player do?

IS that your new excuse?

"I made the correct play, it's not my fault reality didn't agree!!!!!"

Clipper Nation
11-04-2013, 01:03 AM
But.....every play I make is statiscally/trends the right one
Apparently not, since you continue to put up under .500 records ATS every week....

Avante
11-04-2013, 01:06 AM
IS that your new excuse?

"I made the correct play, it's not my fault reality didn't agree!!!!!"

Well look at the numbers, every game I play all the numbers are on my side. I do the homework.

GoodOdor
11-04-2013, 01:07 AM
Well look at the numbers, every game I play all the numbers are on my side. I do the homework.

I guess you don't know the NFL as well as you think you do, tbh....

otherwise, why do you suck so much at betting?

Avante
11-04-2013, 01:08 AM
Apparently not, since you continue to put up under .500 records ATS every week....

Maybe I need to stop dealing in trends/stats and just go with my gut feelings.

Clipper Nation
11-04-2013, 01:10 AM
Maybe I need to stop dealing in trends/stats and just go with my gut feelings.
Or maybe just grow a pair, drop the foolish pride, and admit that you suck at this and aren't really a "betting expert" or "NFL historian," tbh....

Avante
11-04-2013, 01:12 AM
I guess you don't know the NFL as well as you think you do, tbh....

otherwise, why do you suck so much at betting?

Dude, I can talk 1920 NFL..trust me. I need to stop over thinking things, many times my first thought would be my best.

Avante
11-04-2013, 01:16 AM
Or maybe just grow a pair, drop the foolish pride, and admit that you suck at this and aren't really a "betting expert" or "NFL historian," tbh....

I go back to 1920 little guy, there is no player I;m not aware of, yep...historian.

I need to go back to an old method that I used to use.

Clipper Nation
11-04-2013, 01:18 AM
1920 doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to this year's teams, tbh....

Avante
11-04-2013, 01:20 AM
1920 doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to this year's teams, tbh....

I was talking about being an historian, which I am.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-04-2013, 07:34 AM

:lmao your record says the numbers aren't on your side

DeadlyDynasty
11-04-2013, 07:40 AM
I wish my bookie would accept your excuses.

AchillesHeel
11-04-2013, 08:02 AM
I feel your pain, how the fuck do the Chargers not get a TD with 4 downs and multiple timeouts to use, 1 yard from the line?

Clipper Nation
11-04-2013, 12:35 PM
I feel your pain, how the fuck do the Chargers not get a TD with 4 downs and multiple timeouts to use, 1 yard from the line?
It's the Chargers, logic and reason don't apply :lol

Chinook
11-05-2013, 04:07 AM
I want to say the Ravens lost because of poor coaching and the Browns stepping up. But we all know the real reason they lost.

Damn you, Avante . Damn you.

DUNCANownsKOBE
11-05-2013, 07:17 AM
Here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to play 1100 to win 1000 on the Packers to cover, if they don't I;m done making picks this season.

:lmao:lmao:lmao there goes Chris's cig money for the next 6 months

spurraider21
11-05-2013, 11:32 AM
good day, sir

Spur-Addict
11-05-2013, 11:49 AM
I want to say the Ravens lost because of poor coaching and the Browns stepping up. But we all know the real reason they lost.

Damn you, Avante . Damn you.

How's your O line doing, and is Rice looking any better?

KoolAid Mans Brother
11-05-2013, 02:18 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao

Even Mason's alleged picks last year are better than Avante's picks this year :lmao :lmao

Maybe they really WERE Mason's picks :lmao

Chinook
11-05-2013, 04:37 PM
How's your O line doing, and is Rice looking any better?

Monroe is playing well. But he's about the only one. Yanda and Osemele are hurt, and Gradkowski sucks. It should be a lot better next season, but I don't have much hope before then. Rice looks done, and that's very concerning. That new contract he got looks horrible now.

Spur-Addict
11-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Monroe is playing well. But he's about the only one. Yanda and Osemele are hurt, and Gradkowski sucks. It should be a lot better next season, but I don't have much hope before then. Rice looks done, and that's very concerning. That new contract he got looks horrible now.

You really think he's done? :depressed I'm going to have to monitor this situation more in the coming weeks. I'm in a keeper league, and I have Lacy. I'm debating keeping Lacy, but I'm hoping Rice finishes strong to end the year. Rice was my number one overall pick.

Chinook
11-05-2013, 04:56 PM
You really think he's done? :depressed I'm going to have to monitor this situation more in the coming weeks. I'm in a keeper league, and I have Lacy. I'm debating keeping Lacy, but I'm hoping Rice finishes strong to end the year. Rice was my number one overall pick.

I obviously hope he's not. But the way he's lost all strength and explosion remind me of Shaun Alexander. He's in danger of being cut although his contract may save him.

Spur-Addict
11-05-2013, 05:59 PM
I obviously hope he's not. But the way he's lost all strength and explosion remind me of Shaun Alexander. He's in danger of being cut although his contract may save him.

Do you think this is due to his hip (And/or other issues), or just him losing it?

He's around 26 or 27 years old if I'm not mistaken. Seems a bit early for him to lose it.

Chinook
11-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Do you think this is due to his hip (And/or other issues), or just him losing it?

He's around 26 or 27 years old if I'm not mistaken. Seems a bit early for him to lose it.

He'll be 28 soon, if I'm not mistaken. He has a lot of miles on him do to Schiano running him so much in college. He could come back from his injury, which is definitely an issue. But I also wouldn't be surprised if he were done.

Spur-Addict
11-05-2013, 06:30 PM
He'll be 28 soon, if I'm not mistaken. He has a lot of miles on him do to Schiano running him so much in college. He could come back from his injury, which is definitely an issue. But I also wouldn't be surprised if he were done.

Do you think there is anything physically aside from the hip that may be hindering his performance?

Clipper Nation
11-05-2013, 06:40 PM
I see the :lolld Fagg:lolt is nowhere to be found after yet another week of shit betting :lol

Chinook
11-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Do you think there is anything physically aside from the hip that may be hindering his performance?

The line too, obviously. But he showed signs of decline even during the playoff run last year. Pierce was clearly the better pure runner.

Blake
11-06-2013, 10:38 AM
Make that ...Avante is an old stupid faggot.

If you say so

Avante
11-08-2013, 03:45 AM
I see the :lolld Fagg:lolt is nowhere to be found after yet another week of shit betting :lol

Been at this for a long time, trust me little fella, how I do has nothing at all to do with my being here or not. Stop playing the fool...ok?

KoolAid Mans Brother
07-24-2014, 03:46 PM
:lmao