PDA

View Full Version : NBA: 11/04/13 Game Day Thread

thunderup
11-04-2013, 07:05 PM
Minny vs Cleveland @ 7:00 pm
GS vs Philly :hungry: @ 7:00 pm
Boston vs Memphis @ 8:00 pm
Houston vs LAC @ 10:30 pm - Game has its own thread, btw.

All times ET.

thunderup
11-04-2013, 07:07 PM
GS and Philly about to tip off

skut_farkus
11-04-2013, 07:42 PM
GS and Philly about to tip off

Stupid!? You know what you're looking at? Yeah, that's right. Agnostic atheist with an IQ of 172 on the WAIS-IV scale. I've received numerous invitations to Mensa, all of which I have declined. I was doing calculus when I was 12, and reading at a collegiate level when I was 8. I have a voluminous intellect and a flawless thought-process normally associated with the great thinkers of the past. They're already calling me the next Nikola Tesla.
I'm working on a theory right now which is basically Einstein's Theory of Relativity, except expanded --which would put me in line for a Nobel Prize.

You've allowed your mind to slip into idiocy by spending time on this message board, and I can see it every time I read a post here: the mark of a mind wasted.
You were probably gifted at one point, but you spend your entire day looking at dumb pictures of cats. What's worse is how you so confidently hide behind your veil of anonymity. It's because when you are inevitably met with crushing failure or embarrassment in one form or another, you can simply keep on posting and no one will be any the wiser that it was you. This results in you no longer striving for perfection, and instead settling into not a pattern of experimentation, but one of mediocrity.

I hate you, and I have no doubt that if I ever met you in a debate I could smash your intellect beneath mine like a sledgehammer to a grape

thunderup
11-04-2013, 08:02 PM
Michael Carter Williams turning the ball over like crazy.

thunderup
11-04-2013, 08:03 PM
Igoudala is such a flukey shooter.

D-Wade
11-04-2013, 08:05 PM
Iggy having the game of his life offensively... or at least in the past few years.

thunderup
11-04-2013, 08:06 PM
Iggy is making up for Curry's off night

Splits
11-04-2013, 09:24 PM
K-Mart 5-8 from downtown. Rest of the Pups 0-20!!