PDA

View Full Version : ... ..RandomGuy gets exposed as a shill on youtube

mouse
11-04-2013, 07:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk&list=PL_IlIlrxhtPM1E-yzT61Ex4lREHJTpXcE#t=2953

CathartikRequiem 20 minutes ago

tinyurl(dot)com/dyta3s3

here you go, coward shill.

· in reply to Wim Ahlers (Show the comment)
Tom Truth

Tom Truth 35 minutes ago

Random potty-mouth: you got canned from the conversation as a spammer. Moreover, your technique of using incessant infantile taunts to get people sick of talking to you makes you think you "win" arguments. Recall you went BALLISTIC when I reviewed your video as 'Regurgitating the words of a noted pontificator in your own supercilious style.'

Besides, you're the one who ran out on the thread where you were insisting that Silverstein LOST MONEY on the WTC. That shows you'll believe anything!

· in reply to MrRandomGuy86 (Show the comment)
Peter Christoff

Peter Christoff 1 hour ago

The WTC 7 collapse looks like any other controlled demolition. Countless experts, including members of "Architects for 9/11 Truth" have adamantly claimed that all three trade centers collapsed because of controlled demolitions. Regarding building 7, I have seen multiple architects who simply state that the building was imploded. The only sources defending the official story were NIST and the 9/11 commission. A series of explosions actually can be heard when building 7 collapses.
· in reply to Wim Ahlers (Show the comment)
MrRandomGuy86

MrRandomGuy86 3 hours ago

LOL, widdle sheeple you're unable to refute the FACT there were ZERO explosions seconds before the collapse of ANY building.

/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo&lc=UXcz69*9AQasBZTQc0nA4Md1QFHsAjVtx343q*aRhhrgk

2:30 and 6:31. ZIP NONE NADA ZERO!

Any explosion that happened in the remaining 86,370 seconds of that day had NOTHING to do with the building collapsing.

You cannot refute this and have to explain your fairy tale CD theory using that info. Oh wait you can't!

WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP!
· in reply to MrBaronvonblubba (Show the comment)
MrRandomGuy86

Hey Tommy boy, why did you run and hide from me when I told you the 2.3 trillion was talked about one year before the 9/11 attacks?

What's the matter Tommy boy? Too much of a SHEEP to admit you were duped by the conspiracy shepherds? Too much of a COWARD BITCH to face the real truth?

LMAO!

WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP!
·
MrRandomGuy86

It can be debunked dipshit sheep drone. I can name you one of the many lies in the first 3 minutes of the video. They say Saddam was blamed for 9/11. Yet it wasn't SH, but Osama Bin Laden.

Explain how civilian and military radar tracked flight 77 from takeoff to crash. That's just ONE of the many things about the official story that you can't ignore and have to explain how it happened if there was no plane.

Oh wait you can't using your fairy tale theories.

WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP!
· in reply to MrBaronvonblubba (Show the comment)
MrRandomGuy86

How many explosions do you hear in this video at 2:30 and 6:31?

/watch?v=JnLcUxV1dPo&lc=UXcz69*9AQasBZTQc0nA4Md1QFHsAjVtx343q*aRhhrgk

That's right NONE

WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1GCeuSr3Mk&list=PL_IlIlrxhtPM1E-yzT61Ex4lREHJTpXcE#t=2953

velik_m
11-05-2013, 07:48 AM
Wait, there is a person on the internet that reads youtube comments?

RandomGuy
11-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Hate to tell ya, me foin boyo, but "randomguy" is a very, very, very common handle on the internets. It ain't me, but thanks for thinking of me, I'm all choked up. :)

hint:
When have I *ever* used the phrase "Oh wait you can't"?

Winehole23
11-05-2013, 01:53 PM
Wait, there is a person on the internet that reads youtube comments?a barren wasteland, refreshed by the odd, interesting pilgrim and the occasional oasis of hilarity. I often skim the comments on youtube.