PDA

View Full Version : OT: I puke when I read competitor in the same sentence as kobe.

apalisoc_9
11-04-2013, 08:16 PM
How is a guy who sucks at D so much, and intentionally so that he can stat pad his his way up a competitor? To me a competitor is a guy who'se there on both ends of the floor night in and night out..He might have bad defensive games every now and then but it's not due to lack of effort.

Sometimes I legit want kobe fanboys to just die tbh...or suffer some kind of mental diseases tbh..Should clean the sports of basketball, IMO.

Arnold Toht
11-04-2013, 08:16 PM
How is a guy who sucks at D so much, and intentionally so that he can stat pad his his way up a competitor? To me a competitor is a guy who'se there on both ends of the floor night in and night out..He might have bad defensive games every now and then but it's not due to lack of effort.

Sometimes I legit want kobe fanboys to just die tbh...or suffer some kind of mental diseases tbh..Should clean the sports of basketball, IMO.

I hope you die in a blaze of glory.

Clipper Nation
11-04-2013, 08:22 PM
Also, thanks to wannabe Jordans like Kirby, the media has the idiotic idea that you can't be a "competitor" without chucking up every shot (especially at the end of games), acting like a fake tough guy, and treating your teammates like shit, tbh....

apalisoc_9
11-04-2013, 08:26 PM
Also, thanks to wannabe Jordans like Kirby, the media has the idiotic idea that you can't be a "competitor" without chucking up every shot (especially at the end of games), acting like a fake tough guy, and treating your teammates like shit, tbh....

really has ruined the competitive aspect of basketball tbh. I'm kinda glad we had bron to save this stupid ass BS..Bron is one of those guys that puts importance in Team first, shows the little kids how important it is to play on both ends of the floor..How important it is to be in line with your fellow superstar etc.

guys like kobe have ruined the sports of basketball imo, it's now about fake injuries about scoring 30 points in 50 shots...I honestly, really sersious about this..wish kobe gets a season ending injury when he returns..Such a cancer to his team and a huge cancer to the health of the league..and in the integrity of the game tbh

thunderup
11-04-2013, 08:33 PM
:lol Actually what LeRoid has showed the kids growing up is to quit like a pussy and join other great players in such a bitchmade fashion. :lol @ team first when he quit and threw his city under the bus

:lol OP is a known LeRoid slurper so I'm not surprised at his shitty takes.

apalisoc_9
11-04-2013, 08:36 PM
:lol Actually what LeRoid has showed the kids growing up is to quit like a pussy and join other great players in such a bitchmade fashion.

:lol OP is a known LeRoid slurper so I'm not surprised at his shitty takes.

yeah because trying to win a championship isn't competitive at all..

thunderup
11-04-2013, 08:38 PM
yeah because trying to win a championship isn't competitive at all..
Nothing like quitting on your team and joining other superstars. Lebron is so courageous and awesome! I'm sure those Cleveland youth look up to him! :lol

apalisoc_9
11-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Cleveland quit on him tbh. He did everything for that city...But as role model, you gotta show the kids that it's still about winning championships. I'm sure a few in cleveland wouldn't understand, but every smart cavs fan I know loves lebron tbh...They understand.

Clipper Nation
11-04-2013, 08:47 PM
:lol Actually what LeRoid has showed the kids growing up is to quit like a pussy and join other great players in such a bitchmade fashion.
Actually, that's what Kirby did when he demanded that trade on draft day to play with Shaq, tbh....

apalisoc_9
11-04-2013, 09:00 PM
Actually, that's what Kirby did when he demanded that trade on draft day to play with Shaq, tbh....

So not only did he try to quit on the lakers twice, he also quit on the hornets.

What a loser.

Clipper Nation
11-04-2013, 09:20 PM
So not only did he try to quit on the lakers twice, he also quit on the hornets.

What a loser.
He also quit on the Nets, so that's two teams he had already quit on before playing a second of NBA basketball :lol

“Nevertheless, we arrived back at the office around 2 p.m. still planning to select Kobe,” Nash said. “Calipari had final say and although Joe Taub had been instrumental in bringing John to New Jersey, Kobe was still the choice. That’s when the spit hit the fan.

“Kobe’s representative called me. Even though Arn Tellem had been excited to know we were going to select his client, he now claimed Kobe did not want to be in Jersey and might not sign. I knew he was bluffing about signing. He had already renounced his collegiate eligibility by hiring an agent and Europe was no longer paying big money.

“At the same time, Kobe placed a call to Calipari and basically said the same thing,” Nash continued.

http://nypost.com/2012/02/10/nets-loss-lakers-gain-draft-dodges-kept-kobe-from-new-jersey-in-96/

Couldn’t Bryant be a Hornet? Could he grow to love Southern sweet tea?

“That is an impossibility,” Bryant’s agent, Arn Tellem, said at the time. “There are no ifs. It would not happen. He is going to be a Laker, and that’s the only team he’s playing for.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/06/29/sports/29roberts.html

elmanutres
11-04-2013, 09:26 PM
Nothing like quitting on your team and joining other superstars. Lebron is so courageous and awesome! I'm sure those Cleveland youth look up to him! :lol
I wouln't be talking if I were you. KD35 might do the same thing in the future