PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Ok I Admit I Made Up The $3k Cost Tag Of The Kobe Laptops

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2013, 10:47 PM
but it did make for a good story....anyways it's the thought that counts...and I maintain the Black Mamba Logo alone is worth more than the laptops..besides he got them niggas $10k watches just a couple yrs earlier...

The Mamba is a thoughtful person

RD2191
11-04-2013, 10:47 PM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2013, 10:49 PM
You gotta admit it was a brilliant strategy by Kobe....get them niggas some bullshit ass laptops and wrap them in the Kobe logo :lmao to make them look expensive...that's exactly how I woulda played the shit

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Kobe-copy_zpsebe1f469.jpg

Rogue
11-04-2013, 10:51 PM
you're full of false claims, Kool

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2013, 10:53 PM
you're full of false claims, Kool

we have nothing to talk about until you apologize for saying the girlfriend that I don't have was a whore...until then you're dead to me

RD2191
11-04-2013, 10:56 PM
we have nothing to talk about until you apologize for saying the girlfriend that I don't have was a whore...until then you're dead to me
:lmao

ezau
11-04-2013, 11:02 PM
:lol

scanry
11-04-2013, 11:14 PM
Son the laptops probably costed kobe not more than $600/pc and add $5 for the logo. That's 9 grand tbh.

What's the big deal. Any coffee getting assistant can tell you that.

I'll bet Howard gave the darn thing to charity the moment he touched Houston.

scanry
11-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Wow Rogue touched a nerve there. :lol

Rogue
11-04-2013, 11:16 PM
seems like you're making the same mistake that Thunder snitch once made, which resulted in my LM troll being banned. In fact I call every woman "bitch", that's become kind of a synonym of woman in my vocabulary tbh. So when I'm using the word "bitch" I'm not always referring to what that word literally means.

I'm not sure if you feel offended because I referred to your non-existent "girlfriend" as a bitch, or simply because I reminded you of the cruel fact that you don't have a girlfriend. I apologize to you, either way... We're both celibates at this moment, in some way, you're my comrade.

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2013, 11:32 PM
seems like you're making the same mistake that Thunder snitch once made, which resulted in my LM troll being banned. In fact I call every woman "bitch", that's become kind of a synonym of woman in my vocabulary tbh. So when I'm using the word "bitch" I'm not always referring to what that word literally means.

I'm not sure if you feel offended because I referred to your non-existent "girlfriend" as a bitch, or simply because I reminded you of the cruel fact that you don't have a girlfriend. I apologize to you, either way... We're both celibates at this moment, in some way, you're my comrade.

and with that your access to Koolaid_man privileges have been restored....good job :toast

DMC
11-04-2013, 11:49 PM
You gotta admit it was a brilliant strategy by Kobe....get them niggas some bullshit ass laptops and wrap them in the Kobe logo :lmao to make them look expensive...that's exactly how I woulda played the shit

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Kobe-copy_zpsebe1f469.jpg

Except you would have wrapped them in employment applications, no doubt you have a few, or with some shitty concert posters from Pasadena. The Lenovos would have been the same though.

Rogue
11-04-2013, 11:53 PM
and with that your access to Koolaid_man privileges have been restored....good job :toast
In fact I've always been trying to be a good person ever since my Scarlett obsession began. but if I remember correct it was you who always made fun of my affection for that goddess :cry Those dudes (most of them, if not all) have bitches in their lives while I only have Scarlett, my goddess, in my imaginary world. :cry

Sometimes I'm even moved to tears by my own story, tbh, a story featuring me, Lucy and Scarlett my goddess :cry

Koolaid_Man
11-04-2013, 11:53 PM
Except you would have wrapped them in employment applications, no doubt you have a few, or with some shitty concert posters from Pasadena. The Lenovos would have been the same though.

perhaps...maybe even food stamps

DMC
11-04-2013, 11:54 PM
perhaps...maybe even food stamps

No, nigga gotta eat