PDA

View Full Version : NJ mall shooting thread

Trill Clinton
11-05-2013, 09:29 AM
seems like there'll be a shooting thread every week smh. thank god the only casualty was the shooter.

DeadlyDynasty
11-05-2013, 09:32 AM
Make an "***offical sawm " " "update" thread imo. White folks is crazy

Trill Clinton
11-05-2013, 09:36 AM
naw i don't want to take it too far. i've already been labeled the most racist member for 2013 lol.

Rogue
11-05-2013, 09:54 AM
so you also a white nationalist like my nigga m>s, or a black nationalist, or something else?

Trill Clinton
11-05-2013, 10:00 AM
so you also a white nationalist like my nigga m>s, or a black nationalist, or something else?

neither, i'm just a conscious brother.

Two10Whitey
11-05-2013, 10:31 AM
Meanwhile in Chicago aka Chiraq, people are getting shot and killed everyday. The gun violence is ridiculous.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2013, 10:41 AM
Meanwhile in Chicago aka Chiraq, people are getting shot and killed everyday. The gun violence is ridiculous.

nobody cares about the victims of gun violence in chiraq.

Two10Whitey
11-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Nobody? Go ahead Trill, be specific.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2013, 10:55 AM
Nobody? Go ahead Trill, be specific.

nah, i'm good. have at it.

Two10Whitey
11-05-2013, 11:00 AM
nah, i'm good. have at it.
Gosh darn it that does it! I challenge you to a rap battle!!!!!

Viva Las Espuelas
11-05-2013, 12:09 PM
Didn't even have to guess the shooter's race......

jag
11-05-2013, 01:00 PM
naw i don't want to take it too far. i've already been labeled the most racist member for 2013 lol.

2nd most racist behind m>s.

CubanSucks
11-05-2013, 01:15 PM

"Our people's daily violence don't matter cause dem white folk don't care! Da gubment and news people jus wanna sweep it under da rug

TDMVPDPOY
11-05-2013, 01:18 PM
law of avg nothing to see here

lebomb
11-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Gosh darn it that does it! I challenge you to a rap battle!!!!!

How bout he challenge you to a dumbass battle...... You win. :king

Trill Clinton
11-05-2013, 01:40 PM
2nd most racist behind m>s.

Nah. Whoever coined the term monkeyball, uses the term ****** or posts the monkey emoticon got me beat.

The Reckoning
11-05-2013, 01:56 PM
so trill

http://youtu.be/vHLJfxfXHBg

Two10Whitey
11-05-2013, 02:03 PM
How bout he challenge you to a dumbass battle...... You win. :king
Hahaha that was so funny! You must watch a lot of Richard Pryor! :rollin

Trill Clinton
11-05-2013, 02:05 PM
"Our people's daily violence don't matter cause dem white folk don't care! Da gubment and news people jus wanna sweep it under da rug

Why are u typing like the people from duck dynasty?

Reckoning, I can't see the vid from work, fam.

chunticakes
11-05-2013, 02:08 PM
so trill

the goods.

Two10Whitey
11-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Why are u typing like the people from duck dynasty?

That's right!! Those burgers aren't going to flip themselves!!

Trill Clinton
11-05-2013, 03:50 PM
so trill

:lol am i supposed to be the black dude? what movie is this?

resistanze
11-05-2013, 03:58 PM

Chasing Amy I think. Watched the first 30 minutes then fell asleep, that scene was probably the highlight for me.

Trill Clinton
11-05-2013, 04:19 PM
Chasing Amy I think. Watched the first 30 minutes then fell asleep, that scene was probably the highlight for me.

preciate it.

CubanSucks
11-05-2013, 05:20 PM

I can't see the vid from work

from work

WORK

:lmao

resistanze
11-05-2013, 05:25 PM
:lmao

To be fair, the entry for SAWM has your picture next to it. You enjoy underage girls, think corpses can pose in sexy positions, and you like hobbits. I'd steer clear tbh.

CubanSucks
11-05-2013, 06:25 PM
To be fair, the entry for SAWM has your picture next to it. You enjoy underage girls, think corpses can pose in sexy positions, and you like hobbits. I'd steer clear tbh.

What's to avoid? I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a socially advanced white male

Creepn
11-05-2013, 06:49 PM
Nah. Whoever coined the term monkeyball, uses the term ****** or posts the monkey emoticon got me beat.

Think Lincoln started the Monkeyball term and DD started the monkey emoticon and you know how everybody likes to jump on that crack addict's junk like a white girl on a BBC. Then the rest of the beta sawm's started spreading it like wildfire just for the chance to sniff DD's junk. Pretty sad to see tbh.

Props to DD on that though. (no homo)

The Reckoning
11-05-2013, 06:49 PM

lol he turned out to be a flaming gay black dude but he knew the only way to promote his book is if he went all out black panther

m>s
11-05-2013, 06:55 PM
n!ggers have no excuse to be racist, history is not on your side

Suspect
11-05-2013, 09:35 PM
n!ggers have no excuse to be racist, history is not on your side
but yalls white women are

m>s
11-05-2013, 09:43 PM
lol no, 99% of aryan women find n!ggers repulsive. women in general actually. so suck a banana ape.

Suspect
11-05-2013, 09:49 PM
lol no, 99% of aryan women find n!ggers repulsive. women in general actually. so suck a banana ape.
300 years ago yeah :lol

m>s
11-05-2013, 10:08 PM
not even 300 seconds ago n!gger

you guys are at the bottom of the totem pole in every measurable area, a truly inferior race

kamikazi_player
11-05-2013, 10:17 PM
:lmao that was fucking hilarious

Suspect
11-05-2013, 10:22 PM
not even 300 seconds ago n!gger

you guys are at the bottom of the totem pole in every measurable area, a truly inferior race
dicks are measurable ya know

m>s
11-05-2013, 10:23 PM
stupid n!gger myth

lol can't compete in anything we can all see like intelligence and actual achievement, so we'll just say we have this secret weapon that nobody knows about and no one can verify because it's always conveniently tucked out of view crofl

yeah i'm really buying your snake oil, you stupid fucking shit

Suspect
11-05-2013, 10:32 PM
we cant compete in anything you can see but you watch sports, hm

m>s
11-05-2013, 10:52 PM
dicks, sports, all mindless drivel

sports are fun every now and then don't get me wrong but you can't build an entire cultural identity around it. life isn't all fun and games, the attitude that you've displayed here is a testament to why your people have never and will never achieve anything in this world. white people will one day blast off to populate the stars and leave you apes behind to die.

CubanSucks
11-06-2013, 12:21 AM
dicks, sports, all mindless drivel

sports are fun every now and then don't get me wrong but you can't build an entire cultural identity around it. life isn't all fun and games, the attitude that you've displayed here is a testament to why your people have never and will never achieve anything in this world. white people will one day blast off to populate the stars and leave you apes behind to die.

I'm afraid we won't make it. While we're busy with our ambitions of careers and stability they're busy breeding. Our best bet is the chinks taking over, cutting the useless fat of society off that is blacks and browns, and letting whites flourish once again. It'll suck living under them but at least we'll be making progress again

Suspect
11-06-2013, 01:01 AM
whites always relying on other races to flourish :lmao

CubanSucks
11-06-2013, 01:08 AM
whites always relying on other races to flourish :lmao

I think white's were doing pretty fine before forcing an inferior people to do their hard labor

DeadlyDynasty
11-06-2013, 01:15 AM
Think Lincoln started the Monkeyball term and DD started the monkey emoticon and you know how everybody likes to jump on that crack addict's junk like a white girl on a BBC. Then the rest of the beta sawm's started spreading it like wildfire just for the chance to sniff DD's junk. Pretty sad to see tbh.

Props to DD on that though. (no homo)

Im in your head worse than them sickle cells and ketones are in your blood tbh. Please provide link where i said i smoked crack. I can provide a link of you defending Jamarcus Russell, howevuh.

Jacob1983
11-06-2013, 03:02 AM
You can't bring up Chicago because in America no one gives a shit when a black person shoots and kills another black person. In America, we trained to be selective when it comes to race and giving a shit. We only give a shit if an evil whitey shoots and kills a non whitey.

Rogue
11-06-2013, 06:14 AM
stupid n!gger myth

lol can't compete in anything we can all see like intelligence and actual achievement, so we'll just say we have this secret weapon that nobody knows about and no one can verify because it's always conveniently tucked out of view crofl

yeah i'm really buying your snake oil, you stupid fucking shit

calling suspect n!gger when he isn't a real n!gger at all. :lmao

yes he's tryna sound black but its obviously a pretense, tbh. u ever heard a nigga talkin' like him in yo hood?

cantthinkofanything
11-06-2013, 06:20 AM
calling suspect n!gger when he isn't a real n!gger at all. :lmao

yes he's tryna sound black but its obviously a pretense, tbh. u ever heard a nigga talkin' like him in yo hood?

Somehow, you've become the creepiest poster here. Like that guy that always said , "pull up your skirt and I'll show you...etc" can't remember that fuck's name

Rogue
11-06-2013, 06:42 AM
Somehow, you've become the creepiest poster here. Like that guy that always said , "pull up your skirt and I'll show you...etc" can't remember that fuck's name
he always said "bend over and I'll show you..." if I remember correct. and I don't see how being honest and speaking the truth make me the creepiest poster here. I love Scarlett my goddess, I'm even obsessed with her and I ain't trying to hide it anymore. I know being obsessed with a movie star who doesn't even know my existence is lame, and it's just as much a shame as being a chink that I am, but I ain't ever lying about anything.

suspect is a chink and what's more pathetic about him than being a chink is that he doesn't even dare to admit the truth. It's likely that dude will live inside a shell his entire life tbh.

cantthinkofanything
11-06-2013, 09:01 AM
he always said "bend over and I'll show you..." if I remember correct. and I don't see how being honest and speaking the truth make me the creepiest poster here. I love Scarlett my goddess, I'm even obsessed with her and I ain't trying to hide it anymore. I know being obsessed with a movie star who doesn't even know my existence is lame, and it's just as much a shame as being a chink that I am, but I ain't ever lying about anything.

suspect is a chink and what's more pathetic about him than being a chink is that he doesn't even dare to admit the truth. It's likely that dude will live inside a shell his entire life tbh.

That's right...it was "bend over etc.". But no one is buying this Scarlett J thing you're doing. You need to retool and try something different.

Sent from my Razr

Suspect
11-06-2013, 04:33 PM
I think white's were doing pretty fine before forcing an inferior people to do their hard labor
oh they were? explain how?

:cry we cant work hard :cry

:cry we have to steal land :cry

:cry asians halp us pls :cry