PDA

View Full Version : No one had a problem with Duncan taking that last shot at the end of the game?

mute
11-05-2013, 11:28 PM
You guys are such hypocrites getting mad at Batum for shooting a half court shot at the end of the game, but don't say a word about Duncan taking the last shot of this game. You guys are like Bill and Sean; you guys never think our guys are capable of any wrongdoing. None of the Nuggets were even playing any defense.

If you don't want people clowning on you and getting a triple double, play some defense and rebound the ball. Same with people crying about teams running up the score in football. If you don't want to get embarrassed, play defense and control the line. In any case, you can't just put your second string in and tell them to not play to the whistle.

ElNono
11-05-2013, 11:28 PM
dude... shot clock violation

tony09manu
11-05-2013, 11:29 PM
The difference being that there was time left on the shot clock...

SpurSwag
you're so dumb

SpursRock20
You guys are such hypocrites getting mad at Batum for shooting a half court shot at the end of the game, but don't say a word about Duncan taking the last shot of this game. You guys are like Bill and Sean; you guys never think our guys are capable of any wrongdoing. None of the Nuggets were even playing any defense.

If you don't want people clowning on you and getting a triple double, play some defense and rebound the ball. Same with people crying about teams running up the score in football. If you don't want to get embarrassed, play defense and control the line. In any case, you can't just put your second string in and tell them to not play to the whistle.

You sound worse than the Nuggets announcers.

ohmwrecker
jesus fucking christ

mute
11-05-2013, 11:30 PM

I've seen teams dribble it out, get called for it, and then hand it to the official.

ElNono
I've seen teams dribble it out, get called for it, and then hand it to the official.

that's not what happened in Portland though

Mugen
mute being outted as a Frenchman tbh.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Hes Tim Duncan.

When has he ever shown a lack of character or disrespect to anyone?

/thread

Chris
11-05-2013, 11:31 PM
Why should Tim take a turnover there?

mclinejr
11-05-2013, 11:32 PM
Hes Tim Duncan.

When has he ever shown a lack of character or disrespect to anyone?

/thread

This!

Whisky Dog
11-05-2013, 11:35 PM
Lulz wasnt even the last shot of the game and there was still over 20 seconds left. Lawson went down after and got a 3 pt play that cut it to 8 I believe. Without Duncan's 2 that's a 6 pt game with over 10 seconds left and still time for them to get lucky.

You're just flat wrong but were itching so bad to make that statement you picked the wrong moment to do so.

SpursRock20
11-05-2013, 11:36 PM
It was more disrespectful to the integrity of the game that Denver just quit and allowed the layup. What player is going to take a turnover rather than a free layup?

mute
11-05-2013, 11:38 PM
Lulz wasnt even the last shot of the game and there was still over 20 seconds left. Lawson went down after and got a 3 pt play that cut it to 8 I believe. Without Duncan's 2 that's a 6 pt game with over 10 seconds left and still time for them to get lucky.

You're just flat wrong but were itching so bad to make that statement you picked the wrong moment to do so.

Honestly, it's a matter of credibility. If you argue and fight over every little call or whatever, no one will ever take you seriously if you actually have a huge problem with something. They'll just be like "Oh, there he goes again". When you pick your spots to complain about a call, it's more credible.

I'll be the first to say that I thought the Warriors series last year was poorly officiated in our favor. Too many ticky-tac fouls on the Warrior bigs.

Splits
11-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Would former Spur Eddie George have done that? Hell no. Why'd we trade him to Ohio State?

Brunodf
11-05-2013, 11:42 PM
0,05/10

TXstbobcat
11-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Who cares. Spurs won the game. Move on to the next one.

Johnny RIngo
11-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Honestly, it's a matter of credibility. If you argue and fight over every little call or whatever, no one will ever take you seriously if you actually have a huge problem with something. They'll just be like "Oh, there he goes again". When you pick your spots to complain about a call, it's more credible.

I'll be the first to say that I thought the Warriors series last year was poorly officiated in our favor. Too many ticky-tac fouls on the Warrior bigs.

You sound really buthurt about the Batum statpadding incident tbh. Until you find an example of a Spur player doing the same, you're thread is meaningless.

Skull-1
11-05-2013, 11:45 PM
OP = Retard

Whisky Dog
11-05-2013, 11:55 PM

Honestly, I don't see how what you wrote has any bearing on what I said or the current situation of the thread you started. I'll take that as an acceptance that the thread was wrongly started on your part.

Mikeanaro
11-06-2013, 12:01 AM
I think OP you are the one who said why Spurs trade Paul George for Kawhi, thats a matter of credibility, you have 0.

exstatic
11-06-2013, 12:07 AM
0,05/10

Josh810
11-06-2013, 12:11 AM
Holy crap, this is terrible.

SupremeGuy
11-06-2013, 12:12 AM
OP is obviously trolling, but on the off chance that he isn't...

This.

Gospursel
11-06-2013, 12:21 AM
Would former Spur Eddie George have done that? Hell no. Why'd we trade him to Ohio State?

Lol

mute
11-06-2013, 12:22 AM
Wow... you guys have absolutely no idea what I'm trying to say. I don't have a problem with Batum shooting that three. I'm not "butt hurt", and I don't have a problem with Duncan shooting that either. I'm just playing devil's advocate to show you guys how much you guys complain and are ungrateful. You realize if the balls don't bounce our way, we could be the Clippers pre-Chris Paul right?

Sean Cagney
11-06-2013, 12:25 AM
you're so dumb
He is beyond dumb.. Every one of his posts.

Johnny RIngo
11-06-2013, 12:38 AM
Wow... you guys have absolutely no idea what I'm trying to say.

Nobody understands what you're saying because you're comparing two situations that are in no way similar.

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 01:29 AM
Nobody understands what you're saying because you're comparing two situations that are in no way similar.

And one.

HI-FI
11-06-2013, 01:32 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/330se1e.gif

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 01:34 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/330se1e.gif lmfao!

Cry Havoc
11-06-2013, 02:01 AM

http://i.imgur.com/v6JHwtK.gif

mrjap2x
11-06-2013, 02:24 AM
Oops.

Spur|n|Austin
11-06-2013, 02:28 AM
:cry

Ice009
11-06-2013, 03:19 AM
Why in the fuck have you not been pinked already? That's enough of you starting threads here. Your sources are still wrong.

anakha
11-06-2013, 03:22 AM
lol 'my sources'

gee
11-06-2013, 03:26 AM
Honestly, it's a matter of credibility. If you argue and fight over every little call or whatever, no one will ever take you seriously if you actually have a huge problem with something.

yeah so why you bitching about this?

Sean Cagney
11-06-2013, 03:42 AM
Why in the fuck have you not been pinked already? That's enough of you starting threads here. Your sources are still wrong.

He has to be the worst poster in here, period. All his posts are garbage and the sad thing is he starts threads mostly :lol

Budkin
11-06-2013, 12:45 PM
Mute yourself.

superbigtime
11-06-2013, 03:09 PM
It was more disrespectful to the integrity of the game that Denver just quit and allowed the layup. What player is going to take a turnover rather than a free layup?

Bingo.

George Gervin's Afro
11-06-2013, 03:11 PM
this deserves the GGA seal of approval.."great thread"..

moisaenz
11-06-2013, 04:15 PM
He is just trolling guys he just wants attention because he wants to discuss the Paul George trade

mute
11-06-2013, 04:25 PM
No one knows how to read and actually interpret what I was trying to say. For the record, I don't have any problem with both plays. I'm just making a point about how you guys like to complain about every little thing and are bias.

"herp derp, shot clock violation, he's tim duncan dumbass"... thinking I actually HAD A PROBLEM WITH it... when I don't.

so what, batum heaved a 3pt at the end of the game, he got a triple double, big deal, move on. don't want people running triple doubs on you? play some defense and shut up

hater
11-06-2013, 04:30 PM
No one knows how to read and actually interpret what I was trying to say. For the record, I don't have any problem with both plays. I'm just making a point about how you guys like to complain about every little thing and are bias.

"herp derp, shot clock violation, he's tim duncan dumbass"... thinking I actually HAD A PROBLEM WITH it... when I don't.

so what, batum heaved a 3pt at the end of the game, he got a triple double, big deal, move on. don't want people running triple doubs on you? play some defense and shut up

do you know the concept of shot clock in NBA rules?

do you realize a player MUST shoot the ball when the clock reaches ZERO (0)?

SpursRock20
11-06-2013, 06:24 PM

http://i809.photobucket.com/albums/zz15/MotherBrain94/P01/ysm.gif

Josh810
11-06-2013, 06:26 PM
big deal, move on. don't want people running triple doubs on you? play some defense and shut upYou do realize you're the only one still talking about that, right? And repeatedly, at that.

Captivus
11-06-2013, 07:15 PM

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly6874fcX91qlkzoao1_500.gif

PlayNando
11-06-2013, 08:25 PM
OP = Retard
Skull-1 finally speaks the truth, tbh. :lol

Arcadian
11-06-2013, 08:28 PM
When shot clock is lower than game clock = Acceptable to take meaningless shot

When shot clock is off = Unacceptable to take meaningless shot

What don't you understand about that you fuck?