PDA

View Full Version : So Ginobili...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-05-2013, 11:45 PM
What are you thinking through the first four games?

Seemed like he had his shot hitting the first three games and a 20 point performance already... but this game alone brought his 3p% to 27% on the year... still had a solid game tho with 4 rebounds, 5 assists, 3 steals... and hes shooting 89% from the free throw line

What are you realistically expecting from him, tbh?

HarlemHeat37
11-05-2013, 11:47 PM
Don't care what he does during the regular season, tbh..

I just want him to be healthy in May/June, and not turning the ball over excessively..Diaw remaining Diaw 2.0 should help lighten Manu's load in the 2nd unit..

freetiago
hes been more mobile this year which has helped his defense
he was really active on the boards and passing lanes
last year he was getting burned all the time trying it but this year he looks better

his offense looks like it will be inconsistent all year round though
never seen him take so much mid range shots
and he started taking those early step back 3s again which he never makes

PlayNando
eh hes okay tbh

manu has had awful games a lot through his career where he cant hit the broad side of a croissant

if it becomes repetitious then we may have problems though

ElNono
11-05-2013, 11:48 PM
He had a night to forget shooting-wise, tbh... couldn't throw a ball into the ocean... there will be more nights like these.

Overall, he's playing well, but it's too small a sample. We'll see where he's at by January

jestersmash
11-05-2013, 11:49 PM
Realistically I'm expecting something like 9.5 PPG on 43% shooting (36% 3P%) and like 3 APG and a couple of RPG in 22 MPG.

spurraider21
11-05-2013, 11:53 PM
The fact that he could be productive on a bad shooting night is a great sign. We haven't had a serious turnobili appearance yet either. Just want him to stay healthy and keep the outside shot going as a priority

Chris
11-05-2013, 11:55 PM
Aside from his terrible shot selection and his Kobe-esque chucking, he looks great.

SpurSwag
11-06-2013, 12:48 AM
He looks great physically and was hitting his shots and getting to the rim well the first three games, he just had an off night. Sure, he'll have plenty of those, but he seems to be a lot less reckless, leading to less turnovers. I'm perfectly happy with where he's at, and i'm sure as the season goes on he'll get his rhythm shooting the ball too.

Johnny RIngo
11-06-2013, 12:51 AM
He's averaging 12 ppg on low efficiency - kinda what I expected. At least he's not turning the ball over...yet.

ElNono
11-06-2013, 12:56 AM
He's averaging 12 ppg on low efficiency - kinda what I expected. At least he's not turning the ball over...yet.

He's leading the team in PER after the first 3 games with 22.9... that's pretty efficient. He's also 4th in total minutes played...

ElNono
11-06-2013, 01:01 AM
I still think the sample size is too small... we're only 4 games in...

hater
11-06-2013, 01:06 AM
February 2013, I claimed Ginobili is finished. I been clamoring it since then.

guess, what, November 2013, Manu is still FINISHED.

this won't change. wake up. dude is done. don't expect anything from him.

hopefully in a couple of weeks he'll be the 14 million dollar towel waver.

Johnny RIngo
11-06-2013, 01:08 AM
He's leading the team in PER after the first 3 games with 22.9... that's pretty efficient. He's also 4th in total minutes played...

I was talking about shooting efficiency actually. In all seriousness, Manu's advanced numbers are all looking pretty good so far compared to the career lows he was posting last year. It's only three games though. Hopefully he can find his 3 point shot again. It's been MIA for quite some time now.

ElNono
11-06-2013, 01:18 AM
I was talking about shooting efficiency actually. In all seriousness, Manu's advanced numbers are all looking pretty good so far compared to the career lows he was posting last year. It's only three games though. Hopefully he can find his 3 point shot again. It's been MIA for quite some time now.

Agree, although except for tonight, he's been driving to the rack more, which is good to see.

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 01:27 AM
Aside from his terrible shot selection and his Kobe-esque chucking, he looks great.
:lol

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 01:27 AM

:lmao

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 01:28 AM
Agree, although except for tonight, he's been driving to the rack more, which is good to see.

He is old. Dude took the summer off and drained the driving to the hoop tank in only three games....

ElNono
11-06-2013, 01:34 AM
He is old. Dude took the summer off and drained the driving to the hoop tank in only three games....

Well, let's hope he keeps playing well, since he's going to be getting the minutes...

Sean Cagney
11-06-2013, 01:39 AM
Blah blah blah, thats all some of you think about is Ginobili. OP I am sure if he was not here you would not even be a fan of the team since even after a win he is all you talk about when he does bad. I hope he plays well, but you need to talk about other things besides just GINOBILI all day long sir. This is a team game, focus on others too.

ElNono
11-06-2013, 01:44 AM
Blah blah blah, thats all some of you think about is Ginobili. OP I am sure if he was not here you would not even be a fan of the team since even after a win he is all you talk about when he does bad. I hope he plays well, but you need to talk about other things besides just GINOBILI all day long sir. This is a team game, focus on others too.

Well said, let's talk DeColo...

Sean Cagney
11-06-2013, 02:03 AM
OH GOD lets not talk De Colo Nono :lol

Johnny RIngo
11-06-2013, 02:25 AM
OH GOD lets not talk De Colo Nono :lol

He's still on the team?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 07:50 AM

Fuck off faggot this is clearly one if the biggest question marks on the team and considering you don't know me how about you save your shitty post that has no base

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 08:25 AM
Fuck off faggot this is clearly one if the biggest question marks on the team and considering you don't know me how about you save your shitty post that has no base

:lmao Major meltdown when politely called out on your obsession with the Argentine Turnover Machine. :rollin

Oh, and the word is BASIS not base, idiot.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 09:15 AM
:lmao Major meltdown when politely called out on your obsession with the Argentine Turnover Machine. :rollin

Oh, and the word is BASIS not base, idiot.

Trust me, the LAST person to talk about obessession over Manu is you. The amount of posts you have directed towards Manu makes me think he knocked you up and left your ass right after.

No anger or hostility here. Just telling him to fuck off.

And no - the word is base that I was looking for - as in "base of an argument"

So nice try, but yet again, you are wrong. Something that may be hard for your 15 year old mind to understand

btw: he's averaging less than one turnover per game.

boutons_deux
11-06-2013, 09:23 AM
Manu did make a couple of truly horrible passes into Den's hands. Game6 all over again. WTF?

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 09:26 AM
Trust me, the LAST person to talk about obessession over Manu is you. The amount of posts you have directed towards Manu makes me think he knocked you up and left your ass right after.

No anger or hostility here. Just telling him to fuck off.

And no - the word is base that I was looking for - as in "base of an argument"

So nice try, but yet again, you are wrong. Something that may be hard for your 15 year old mind to understand

btw: he's averaging less than one turnover per game.

Laughing at the illiterate. Arguments have a BASIS you stupid clown.

Loving the meltdown. :lmao

You glug Manu's nuts. Some of us just counter your blind, obsessive lovefest with reality.

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Manu did make a couple of truly horrible passes into Den's hands. Game6 all over again. WTF?

Don't tell scrub or he will meltdown on you again.

Besides, cd021 has an "advanced stat" to "prove" Manu's turnovers "didn't really hurt us".

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 09:29 AM
Laughing at the illiterate. Arguments have a BASIS you stupid clown.

Loving the meltdown. :lmao

Listen, if you want to talk about education, then you displaying ignorance for make an assumption that only one word can fit into a sentence.

Man, I just LOVE Manu playing 25 minutes/game this year. How do you feel about it Skull? I bet you love it every time he checks in the game.

Did you enjoy that 20 point performance? Or are you still nitpicking because you are carrying his baby?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Also, it's not really an advanced stat... he's averaging 4 rebounds, 4 assists and .8 turnovers a game. Can't really twist that. What's your response to that sir?

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 09:32 AM
Listen, if you want to talk about education, then you displaying ignorance for make an assumption that only one word can fit into a sentence.

It's called English, douchebag. Do some research. Basis is the word, not base.

Oh, and let me correct you again. The word is MAKING not make, stupid. Are displaying. You display. For making.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 09:35 AM
It's called English, douchebag. Do some research. Basis is the word, not base.

Oh, and let me correct you again. The word is MAKING not make, stupid.

Listen man, I don't need the manager at McDonalds to try to correct my grammar and spelling on a forum. You're reaching and it's embarrassing.

verb

have as the foundation for (something); use as a point from which (something) can develop.
"the film is based on a novel by Pat Conroy"

Now will you shut up? I know English and I probably know more than you ever will wish to know.

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 09:38 AM
Listen man, I don't need the manager at McDonalds to try to correct my grammar and spelling on a forum. You're reaching and it's embarrassing.

Busted. You obviously need it or you wouldn't write like a second grader.

"In college." Yeah right. McDonald's Janitor College maybe. :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 09:39 AM
Busted. "In college." Yeah right. McDonald's Janitor College maybe. :lol

verb

have as the foundation for (something); use as a point from which (something) can develop.

You used to work at a grocery store right? So you know what isle the Vagisil is? No help needed.

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 09:40 AM
verb

Again, improper usage. Learn to write. Then correct the things you screwed up in subsequent posts, college boy.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 09:41 AM
Again, improper usage. Learn to write.

You are too stupid. No point in arguing with you. Stick to your Spanish roots. Then again, it's probably flawed as well :lmao

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 09:47 AM
You are too stupid. No point in arguing with you. Stick to your Spanish roots. Then again, it's probably flawed as well :lmao

Another epic failure in sentence construction, college boy. Not creative. Repetitive rhythm. Also, here is a . for the end of your feeble attempt at an insult. Alas, you are correct in one aspect: there is no point in arguing with me because you will lose. You are at least smart enough to withdraw before being eviscerated.

Oh, and my roots are American, specifically Texan, which explains why I can read and write in English, whereas you are versed in gibberish.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Another epic failure in sentence construction, college boy. Not creative. Repetitive rhythm. Also, here is a . for the end of your feeble attempt at an insult. Alas, you are correct in one aspect: there is no point in arguing with me because you will lose. You are at least smart enough to withdraw before being eviscerated.

Oh, and my roots are American, specifically Texan, which explains why I can read and write in English, whereas you are versed in gibberish.

I'm posting on my phone on a forum, which has auto-correct. Your attempts are wack. Quit trying so hard. Really? You're getting on my sentence structure due to the lack of a period?

You are trying WAY too hard.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 09:51 AM
I'm posting on my phone on a forum, which has auto-correct. Your attempts are wack. Quit trying so hard. Really? You're getting on my sentence structure due to the lack of a period?

You are trying WAY too hard.

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

The structure critique had nothing to do with the lack of a period, clown, hence the word "also".

Put down the phone and pick up a rule book like MLA.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 10:19 AM
The structure critique had nothing to do with the lack of a period, clown, hence the word "also".

Put down the phone and pick up a rule book like MLA.

I was wondering why you hated Manu so much, but your join date says it all
:lmao bandwagon fan
:lmao Spurs2013 fan
:lmao no idea on our history or what contributions our players have made
:lmao thinking watching bill simmons documentary gives you a decent idea

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 11:25 AM

:lmao Your false assumptions can't hide your illiteracy. :rollin
:rollinMy kids are on the last championship DVD which was a long time before 2013. :lol
:lmao You are the biggest homer and Manu pole smoker on the Internet. :lol

Loser who can't write. :lmao "It was my auto correct." :rollin "I go to college." :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 11:26 AM
tl;dr

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 11:27 AM
tl;dr
Learn to punctuate.

T S : C R .

:rollin

Tl;dr = I got owned.

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 11:31 AM
I got owned. It burns when I go pee pee. I can't read sentences longer than three words. Hukd on fonix werkd fo me.

Fixed.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 11:36 AM
Ginobili's accomplishments before 06:

Ginobili is the only player in basketball history to win the Euroleague, an Olympic gold medal, and an NBA Championship ring.

He is also the only foreign-born player ever to win both the NBA Championship ring and the Olympic gold medal.

He is also the second Latin American to be selected to play in an NBA All-star game, after Panama's Rolando Blackman, though Ginobili played as a reserve.

As of January 18, 2006, Ginobili is averaging 12.6 points, 3.8 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 26.8 minutes per game.

During the 2005 Playoffs, Ginobili and teammate Tony Parker starred in an NBA-produced advertisement promoting the Finals where NBA players phoned in to the "Love Doctor" (portrayed by NBA legend Julius Erving) to get advice and to give their opinions about how much they loved the trophy.

Titles

2001 Italian League Championship (Kinder Bologna)
2001 Italian Cup (Kinder Bologna)
2001 Euroleague (Kinder Bologna)
2001 Americas Championship (Argentina)
2002 Italian Cup (Kinder Bologna)
2003 NBA Championship (San Antonio Spurs)
2004 Summer Olympic Games Gold Medal (Argentina)
2005 NBA Championship (San Antonio Spurs)

Awards

1999 Italian League All-Star
2000 Italian League All-Star
2000 Italian League Most Improved Player
2001 Italian League All-Star
2001 Italian League Most Valuable Player
2001 Euroleague Most Valuable Player
2002 Italian Cup Most Valuable Player
2002 Italian League Most Valuable Player
2002 Ideal Indianapolis World Cup Team
2004 Ideal Olympics Team
2004 Summer Olympic Games Most Valuable Player
2005 NBA All-Star
2005 Nike Baller Of The Year (fan poll)

On August 15, 2004, Ginobili led the Argentine team to the gold medal. Ginobili was named the MVP of the Olympic tournament, sporting heroics like in the 83-82 win over Serbia and Montenegro with a shot he made while falling to the floor with less than a second to go, in Argentina's basketball opener at the Olympic Games in Athens. The Argentina team went on to win the gold medal, with

Top 5 SG of decade

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Fixed.

I knew I shouldn't have fucked around with your daughter.

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 11:42 AM
Ginobili's accomplishments before 06:

Top 5 SG of decade

Yawn. We all know that. Does not change the fact he is old and goes braindead at the worst moments. He has a couple of okay games and you strut and preen like a peacock. His accomplishments before 2006 (I have been a Spur fan since at least 1980, btw--you weren't even born yet) have zero bearing in 2013-14. The guy is a long way from proving he is not washed up after that miserable Finals and so-so trend he has been on. Admit it. Accept it. Swallow it (Manu says you're good at the latter).

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 11:43 AM
I knew I shouldn't have fucked around with your daughter.

I knew you were a pedophile who likes Junior High girls. (Or Elementary School girls if this was 2007.) Pervert.

PlayNando
11-06-2013, 11:52 AM

Ok. :)

PlayNando
11-06-2013, 11:55 AM
Why so much discussion about Manu tbh? He's playing about as expected, maybe a little better. Not much to say.

Instead, we should discuss why Nando De Colo isn't getting the minutes he deserves.

Stabula
11-06-2013, 12:54 PM
lol

james evans
11-06-2013, 04:34 PM
i don't give a damn if he ends up averaging 40 ppg at the end of the season, if he plays shitty in every playoff game except one, what is it worth?

jestersmash
11-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Why so much discussion about Manu tbh? He's playing about as expected, maybe a little better. Not much to say.

Instead, we should discuss why Nando De Colo isn't getting the minutes he deserves.

This is all a ruse to hide your true obsession with Manu! ElNono reassured me that you are not him, but you better watch your posting style or I'll discover your true identity!

Skull-1
11-06-2013, 06:27 PM
i don't give a damn if he ends up averaging 40 ppg at the end of the season, if he plays shitty in every playoff game except one, what is it worth?

Or, put another way, if he is great in every game except the ones that matter then what's the damned point????

Embedded
11-06-2013, 06:41 PM
This is a different Ginobili. Last 2 years on the second night of a back-to back he was stiffer than Herman Munster's dingaling on his honeymoon. Really, you could tell something was wrong. Also, contact caused him pain, whenever he bumped into somebody, etc, he winced in pain and grabbed. Working out with weights all summer, I see a difference. He needs more time to get in basketball shape, but physically he seems much stronger.

ElNono
11-06-2013, 08:02 PM
Congratulations to Manu Ginobili and his wife, Marianela, who will be having another kid!
-Cole

per:
https://www.facebook.com/SanAntonioSpursTalk

Johnny RIngo
11-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Working out with weights all summer, I see a difference. He needs more time to get in basketball shape, but physically he seems much stronger.

This is what ALL our Euro guys should be doing every offseason. No more summers playing worthless FIBA tournaments for free.

TMTTRIO
11-06-2013, 10:48 PM
I love Manu but I don't understand why they still use him so much when he can't produce that well anymore. I would limit him to 10-15 minutes if that much. Fortunately he's not really needed that much to win. Whatever he can produce is just gravy. I would love to see him in more of an assistant coach role.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-06-2013, 10:50 PM
I love Manu but I don't understand why they still use him so much when he can't produce that well anymore. I would limit him to 10-15 minutes if that much. Fortunately he's not really needed that much to win. Whatever he can produce is just gravy. I would love to see him in more of an assistant coach role.

I really just don't understand what you're looking at. He shot alright to now but he produces in other ways. 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals tonight. He runs our back-up unit tbh

ElNono
11-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Another pretty solid game... he started better than he finished, but he had a couple of clutch defensive plays when needed... I thought he looked a little gassed there at the end, tbh...

DAF86
11-06-2013, 10:52 PM
Manu do something to get your god damn 3 pt stroke back, that's the only thing holding you back from looking Manuesque again.

ElNono
11-06-2013, 10:54 PM
Manu do something to get your god damn 3 pt stroke back, that's the only thing holding you back from looking Manuesque again.

agree, tbh... no arc on that shot in the 2nd half...

PlayNando
11-07-2013, 01:00 AM
He looked alright except for the shooting. That's been his Achilles' Heel in the last two seasons and if he doesn't get that back sometime, he'll never be the same. It's strange because his athleticism is still somewhat there, but he can't shoot now.

Skull-1
11-07-2013, 11:34 AM
This is what ALL our Euro guys should be doing every offseason. No more summers playing worthless FIBA tournaments for free.
This.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-07-2013, 12:07 PM
This.
Diaw's game significantly improved due to him being more aggressive in Europe this offseason.

xmas1997
11-07-2013, 12:17 PM

He is done, huh? Case closed.

Wasn't it you who kept leading the charge and claiming the above (Manu is done) as a fact, and whenever any of us disagreed, you called us "Manutards"?
So now are you saying that he is "ok" in the regular season, but "done" only in the playoffs?
You do recognize how silly that sounds, don't you?
Just asking in a friendly way, not trying to provoke any arguments.

boutons_deux
11-07-2013, 12:25 PM
Manu's looking damn good, active, aggressive, hustling, driving, even a reverse dunk (attempt), doesn't look a day over 40 or whatever he is now.

xmas1997
11-07-2013, 12:27 PM

Manu's looking damn good, active, aggressive, hustling, driving, even a reverse dunk (attempt), doesn't look a day over 40 or whatever he is now.

Skull-1
11-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Diaw's game significantly improved due to him being more aggressive in Europe this offseason.Diaw never had a size problem as in being too small.

Skull-1
11-07-2013, 01:09 PM
He is done, huh? Case closed.

Wasn't it you who kept leading the charge and claiming the above (Manu is done) as a fact, and whenever any of us disagreed, you called us "Manutards"?
So now are you saying that he is "ok" in the regular season, but "done" only in the playoffs?
You do recognize how silly that sounds, don't you?
Just asking in a friendly way, not trying to provoke any arguments. I said he is done. Three games doth not a season make. I stand by my statement.

Skull-1
11-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Guess he was reading us trash him all summer and decided he didn't play "so so" but played like crap. Wanting to prove the haters incorrect is all... He will fade. (I hope I am wrong but the odds are in my favor unfortunately.)

Skull-1
11-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Manu plays better without the beard, tbf. Maybe if he can keep shaving he will have a good season. Just sayin....

xmas1997
11-07-2013, 03:16 PM
Guess he was reading us trash him all summer and decided he didn't play "so so" but played like crap. Wanting to prove the haters incorrect is all... He will fade. (I hope I am wrong but the odds are in my favor unfortunately.)

I hope you are wrong too. If he stays healthy, I like my odds better than yours, tbh.

Skull-1
11-07-2013, 03:38 PM
I hope you are wrong too. If he stays healthy, I like my odds better than yours, tbh. I would love to see him redeem last year. Just go all Flying Spaghetti Monster during the playoffs and rip the trophy out of LeBron's cold dead hands....

xmas1997
11-07-2013, 04:21 PM
I would love to see him redeem last year. Just go all Flying Spaghetti Monster during the playoffs and rip the trophy out of LeBron's cold dead hands....

It would be poetic justice for what the Heat did to Manu, which I doubt they would have been able to do if Manu had been 100% recovered from his injury and back to game shape.

Johnny RIngo
11-07-2013, 06:15 PM
It would be poetic justice for what the Heat did to Manu, which I doubt they would have been able to do if Manu had been 100% recovered from his injury and back to game shape.

Terrible excuse. Manu has been injury prone for quite some time. Depending on his health has been one of the dumbest mistakes the SA front office has made the past five years.

Skull-1
11-08-2013, 02:32 PM
Terrible excuse. Manu has been injury prone for quite some time. Depending on his health has been one of the dumbest mistakes the SA front office has made the past five years.

xmas1997
11-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Yeah, let's wake up so we can realize that...... you don't know shit

Sean Cagney
11-08-2013, 03:15 PM

:lol Thats all you talk about is one player on the team. Your a fan of him only.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-08-2013, 03:40 PM
:lol Thats all you talk about is one player on the team. Your a fan of him only.

Wrong. Nothing new coming from ya.

Skull-1
11-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Truth bomb.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
11-08-2013, 05:28 PM
Truth bomb.

My name is Skull, and I think quoting people somehow makes my point valid. It's sad because none of them ever respond to my post because they know I am a troll and a 2013 Spurs fan.

/ignore list

Skull-1
11-08-2013, 08:43 PM
I think lying about other people will distract the forum from seeing what a douche I am. I go to great lengths to convince people I am in college even though I cannot spell. I write like an eight year old. Manu is my dream date. I repeatedly say I ignore Skull but continue to quote him in every thread. I am only 14 but I have been a Spurs fan since 1973. I can't read any sentence with more than four words in it. :cry

Please rescue me. I am tired of getting "pwned" by Skull.

Skull-1
11-08-2013, 08:45 PM
My name is Skull...I am a 2013 Spurs fan.

Idiot. My wife and kids are on the 2007 championship DVD. So much for that lie.

PlayNando
11-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Manu plays better without the beard, tbf. Maybe if he can keep shaving he will have a good season. Just sayin....
Word.....

PlayNando
11-08-2013, 09:05 PM
Idiot. My wife and kids are on the 2007 championship DVD. So much for that lie.
Image?

Johnny RIngo
11-08-2013, 09:44 PM
R.I.P. to Ginobil's 3 point shot. Don't think we'll ever see it again.

ElNono
11-08-2013, 09:59 PM
:cry

Skull-1
11-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Image?
Look at YouTube. A boy in a Duncan jersey with his sister next to him in a pink Manu jersey and straw hat. Looking over the airport fence right before Duncan walks by with the trophy.

ElNono
11-08-2013, 10:52 PM
Well, that was awful... only slightly better than the Dubs... burn the tape

Skull-1
11-08-2013, 11:43 PM
Well, that was awful... only slightly better than the Dubs... burn the tape

I didn't make the vids on YouTube just referred to them. I have the DVD at home and some nice clear frame grabs that I put as screen savers...

The notion I am a 2013-only fan is laughable.

TheGreatYacht
11-08-2013, 11:51 PM
I didn't make the vids on YouTube just referred to them. I have the DVD at home and some nice clear frame grabs that I put as screen savers...

The notion I am a 2013-only fan is laughable. Don't mind that lol, Manutards say that when they got no where to run and have no excuses left to pull out their a$$

ElNono
11-08-2013, 11:59 PM

The notion I am a 2013-only fan is laughable.

I have no idea what are you talking about... I was talking about tonight's game...

Skull-1
11-09-2013, 12:01 AM
Don't mind that lol, Manutards say that when they got no where to run and have no excuses left to pull out their a$$

Thanks. It is slightly annoying because I am a very loyal, lifelong Spurs fan. But I am not a homer. When we suck I say so and the knives come out.